eddie munson

Por allisdavis2

(SMUT) this will include very sensitive content not just smut * this will include st cast such as billy and t... Más

info
MEET THE GANG
THE MOVIE
"YOUR MY FIRST"
Ideas?
THE MORNING AFTER
"POWER OUT"
" THE POWER OUT" (pt2)
"003"
"I CANT SLEEP"
" THE HAMMOCK"
THE HAMMOCK(pt)2
"Revenge"
"Revenge" pt2
"Real brother and sister?"
"Free"
Party
After party;)
Me?
Idk

HELLFIRE

11.5K 105 18
Por allisdavis2

Y/N pov: It had been two weeks sense you had moved in. you moved from new york because your aunt got a job offer. you met max first she introduce you to Mike, El, Dustin, Will, and Lucas. you all got along pretty well. You had taken notice in the guy that lived across from you with long brown hair, and played guitar.

TWO WEEKS LATER

You, max, dustin and mike were sitting together talking. " do you guys know what dnd is"you asked. " know what it is" dustin said sarcastically " we practically invited it" mike said. "You should invite her to your nurd club" max said. "what club" you asked. "about twice a week we get together and play dnd" said dustin. "whats it called you asked" "HELLFIRE" dustin and mike said at the same time pointing to there shirts. " id love to join" you happily said "ill tell eddie" dustin said excitedly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.7K 140 38
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ © mutuxl_strxwberry
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
5.6K 274 19
Y/n is 19 years old, she lives next door to Duke Depp and she went high school with Him. She was in photography Class with him for 3 of those yea...