Bangtan Stories / BTS Oneshots

Autorstwa RoxyJean82

My random BTS short stories. ~~WARNING DOES INCLUDE SMUT~~ I'm marking this as completed because I haven't w... Więcej

The Dream
More Than Friends
Let Me
Show You
The Set
Reunion
No Turning Back
The Salon
Reunited
The One That Got Away
Lucky
Unexpected
Say It Again
Namjoon
Change of plans
I'm Sorry
The Forbidden Hybrid
Interview with Park Jimin
Hot Chocolate & Chill

Bangtan Butterfly Affect

284 6 0
Autorstwa RoxyJean82

This was supposed to be a choose your own adventure story but I didn't like how it came out. Going on a ski trip with some of the guys or staying home. Depending on which you choose and what choice you make will be the outcome of your night. If you're feeling adventurous you can choose all five.

~~Smut warning~~

Ski Trip Choice 1

You knew you shouldn't have gone to the Ski lodge with him. You were tired and sore from hitting the slopes. But he promised it would be a fun way to relax. Have a few drinks, hang out and meet some people. You knew you'd end up sitting by yourself while some girl was trying to get with him. You'd think you would have learned your lesson by now after all these years of hanging out with him. You got out of the Über as soon as it pulled up to the cabin.

"Oh come on y/n. Will you tell me what's wrong?" You heard Jungkook yell behind you as you stomped up the stairs to the porch.

"You know damn well that the problem is, Jungkook!" You yelled back.

"What did he do this time, y/n?" Questioned Yoongi as you passed by him while he sat in the hot tub.

"Ask dick head!"

You heard Yoongi chuckle as you entered the cabin. You removed your boots and coat before saying a quick "goodnight" to Jimin, who was watching tv on the couch, and hustled down the stairs to your room.

"Y/n!" Jungkook yelled, hot on your heels as he followed you down the stairs. "Come on, just talk to me. Please!"

You were almost to your door when you felt his hand on your shoulder, stopping you.

"Go away Jungkook. I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

"Not until you talk to me and tell me what's going on. I thought we were having fun and then all of a sudden you wanted to go back to the cabin. You didn't say a word to me the whole way here."

Giving up, you turned around and looked at him. "Jungkook. You said you wanted to hangout. And then you spent almost the whole time flirting with every girl that came up to you? You do realize that I hung out by myself more than I did with you right?"

"What was I supposed to do? Tell them to go away?"

"Yes! Or, I don't know, how about telling them that you're hanging out with a friend that you hadn't seen in months. What the hell was even the point of asking me to go if you didn't want to spend time with me?"

Shock. His lips touched yours all you could do was stand there in shock. "Did....did you just kiss me?" You asked and brought your fingers up to your lips. "Why?"

"So that you would calm down and let me talk. Also, I've been trying to figure out how to do that all week," Jungkook said, rubbing his neck nervously and looking down at the floor.

"Jungkook?" You said his name softly as you placed a hand on his shoulder. "Do it again."

"Do what again? Kiss you?" He asked, looking at you with a crooked smile.

"Yes."

Before the word could fully leave your mouth, Jungkook had a hand on the back of your neck and his lips on yours. The kiss was soft and sweet until you moved your body closer to his. The feeling of your bodies pressed together sent the feeling of need throughout both of your bodies.

The kiss deepened as Jungkook turned you around so that your back was up against the wall. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders. One hand feeling the muscles of his back and the other combing through his long hair. Jungkook placed a hand on your hip, bringing your lower halves closer together. He slowly brought the other one to your breast kneading it a little before he wrapped it around your waist. Taking the hand from your hip, he moved it to the back of your thigh before picking you up and wrapping your legs around him.

"Jungkook." You moaned out as your head fell back against the wall in pleasure from him grinding his bulge against your center. As he sucked and nibbled on your neck, you grabbed fists full of his shirt and hair. "Jungkook." The sound of his name caused him to moan into your neck.

"YAH! If you two are going to go at it, at least find a room first!" You heard Taehyung yell from down the hall.

Jungkook stopped his hips and his attack on your neck. He pulled you away from the wall as he turned around to open your bedroom door. Once inside he closed the door behind him turning you around so that he could place you up against the door. He pushed his hips up against you again to make sure you wouldn't fall as he removed your shirt. His lips once again found your neck as he started kissing your upper body. Sliding one hand behind your back to unclasp your bra, removing it so his hands could find your bare breast. You moaned out his name again as his hips started moving and his mouth worked its way to your other breast.

"Jungkook, fuck!" You almost shouted as the pleasure shot through your body. "I need you now."

Hearing your words he spun you around, placed his lips on yours and led you to the bed. Not realizing just how close the bed was, Jungkook accidentally kicked the bed causing him to lose his grip on you. Falling out of his arms you bounced off the corner of the mattress before landing on your back on the floor.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?" He asked as he reached to turn on the lamp.

"Yes, I'm fine." You started to laugh. You couldn't help it. Jungkook started to laugh with you as he squatted beside you.

"Are you sure? You hit the floor pretty good." You suddenly realized that you're just laying there laughing while you were naked from the waist up. "Don't do that." Jungkook moved to kneel beside you and placed his hand on your arm that is covering your breasts. "Don't cover them up."

You watched as he removed your arm. "I want to see all of you." You released a shaky breath as he gently ran his fingertips across your naked torso. "I want to feel all of you." You gasped and closed your eyes as you felt his hand slip through the waistband of your leggings and panties. Once his fingers touched your folds, you arched your back slightly while grabbing the bicep of his other arm.

"Oh god." You whispered when his lips started leaving light kisses across your chest. As your grip tightened on his arm and your breathing became quicker Jungkook's lips moved up to your neck.

"You're getting close aren't you?" You opened your eyes to see Jungkook staring at you with heated eyes. Unable to speak, you just nod your head yes. "Good." He whispered with a slanted smile before bringing his lips to yours. You reached your free hand up and placed it on the back of his head to deepen the kiss. Jungkook muffled the sound of your moans as his fingers sent you over the edge. You grabbed onto his hair and dug your nails into his bicep as he brought you down.

Jungkook slowly removed his hand as he gave you one last kiss before setting back on his heels. Not wanting to be away from his touch for long you sat up in front of him and grabbed the hem of his shirt. Once it was removed from his body you ran your hands over his muscles. A moan escaped him when you started kissing on his chest making your way to his collarbone. Your hands slid down his stomach so that you can start undoing his pants. Your lips found his again as Jungkook grabbed onto both sides of your waist lifting you to your knees so that he could start removing the rest of your clothes.

With a slight nibble to your bottom lip, Jungkook broke the kiss with a moan as your hand wrapped around his hardness. You kissed and nibbled on his neck as he sat up on his knees while you stroked him. Once your pants had been removed you scooted away a little so that he could finish removing his. Your eyes looked over his body. You felt yourself getting wet again as he flipped his hair out of his eyes to look at you.

On your knees, you slowly made your way towards him. Placing a hand on the back of his neck and the other on his chest you brought your bodies and lips back together. Jungkook wrapped both his arms around you leaving one hand on your back as the other gently grabbed your ass. You felt him shift as he maneuvered you two so that he could lay you back down. Once you were both situated on the floor Jungkook hovered over you while you spread your legs so that he could settle in-between them. He slowly lowered himself into place while kissing you. The room filled with moans as he entered your core. "Jungkook." His lips traveled down your neck to your breast as your back arched from the feeling of him inside you. With each thrust you both get closer to your release.

Releasing your breast from his mouth Jungkook returned his lips to yours for a quick kiss. With you both getting closer Jungkook sat up on his knees and placed his hands on your hips. He began to move faster and harder. Your back arched as you scream his name in pleasure when you hit your release. With his own release, Jungkook gripped your hips tighter and tilted his head back as he said your name.

As he slowed his pace you made eye contact. Jungkook leaned down kissing you as he removed himself. Once removed Jungkook laid beside you on his back. "Y/n?" You turned your head to look at him. "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Not sure JK. Maybe things just lined up right tonight." He placed a quick kiss on your lips before he got up off of the floor.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get something to clean us up. Then we are going to safely lay on the bed and sleep." He said with a smile causing you to laugh a little. Instead of laying there and waiting for him you followed him into the bathroom. Once cleaned up you climbed into bed as Jungkook turned off the lamp and pulled you to his chest. "Goodnight y/n." You heard him say as he placed a kiss on the top of your head and held you tighter. You mumble back a "goodnight" as sleep quickly takes you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ski Trip Choice 2

"Hey y/n, do you want to go to the lodge with me? I figured we'd hang out and have a drink?" Jungkook asked as you walked out of your room.

"No thanks. I'm a little sore and tired from hitting the slopes today. I'll probably either just watch a movie or go chill in the hot tub."

"Suit yourself." He hugged you goodbye. "Don't wait up." He shouted over his shoulder as he made his way up the stairs.

"Trust me I won't." You shouted back at him, earning a laugh from him.

You decided to watch a movie and made your way up the stairs and into the kitchen. "Snacks... you needed snacks. Oh and a drink." You thought to yourself as you rummaged through the cabinet and fridge. Once you finally figured it out you walked with your arms full of goodies to the couch.

"Are you planning on eating all of that?" Yoongi asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know. Maybe." You said flipping through the movies. "Want to watch a movie with me?"

"Nah, I'm going to head out back to the hot tub and relax." You smacked away Yoongi's hand as he starts grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"No movie with me means no snacks for you." Pushed him away with your foot. Yoongi laughed and he walked away eating what popcorn he managed to grab.

"Whatcha watching y/n?" You jumped at the sudden voice beside you.

"Jesus, Jimin. When did you wake up?"

"A little bit ago. Can I have some chips?" You handed him the rest of the bowl of chips and let him know the name of the movie. "It's a romantic movie isn't it?" he asked.

"Yap. It's about halfway through." You felt him situate himself on the couch so that he could watch the movie with you. You both sat there in a comfortable silence as you watched the and ate the snacks.

"Y/n, are you crying?"

"No!" you almost shouted.

"Yes you are." Jimin said as you sniffled. "Look at me. You are crying." Jimin pouted as he wiped away a tear from your cheek. "Why are you crying?"

"This is my favorite part. He sits up a nice romantic picnic dinner and he tells her how he really feels. It's just so sweet!" You cried out as you turned back to the TV. You felt Jimin get up from the couch.

"Here. Are you gonna be ok for a few minutes by yourself?"

"Yes. I'm fine." You said, rolling your eyes as you took the Kleenex from his hand.

"You sure? Because I don't want to leave you if you're going to be a crying puddle."

"I'm fine Jimin. Really, I am. Go, do what you need to do." You looked up at him with a small smile. "Thank you for the Kleenex."

"No problem y/n, I'll be back in a few." Said Jimin before leaving the room.

"Hey sleepyhead. I thought you were watching the movie." You opened your eyes to see the end credits and Jimin standing over you with a smile on his face.

"I didn't realize I had fallen asleep." You said.

"Sorry it took a little longer than expected. Come with me." You grabbed ahold of Jimin's hand as he helped you off of the couch.

"Where are we going?" You asked, following behind him and stretching. Jimin stopped at his bedroom door. Placing his hand on the handle he turned to look at you.

"It's a surprise for you." Jimin opened his door to reveal a picnic dinner that he had sat up on the floor in front of the fireplace. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful Jimin. But why?"

"You seemed to really like the whole romantic picnic thing so I thought I'd make you one." Jimin took your hand once again and brought you into his room. Closing the door behind you, you followed him to the blanket that he'd put the food on. You stood there for a few minutes taking everything in. The food, the pillows, the fire in the fireplace and the gorgeous view of the mountains outside his window.

"Sorry it isn't much. I had to have Taehyung help me light the fire." He said.

"Jimin, it's perfect! Thank you!" After giving him a small hug you two sat next to the warm fire talking and eating. It was nice getting to hang out with just him. You hadn't seen the guys in a few months with your schedules being packed. You two enjoyed each other's company, it was nice to be able to talk and laugh.

"What was that face for?" Jimin laughed at you when you made a strange face.

"The strawberry was a little sourer than the others."

"Oh it can't be that bad." You put the strawberry to Jimin's lips so that he could taste it. As he bit into the strawberry your breath hitched and you started to blush. His eyes never left yours. You watched as his plump lips went around the strawberry so that he could take a bite.

You slowly pull back the berry to place it on the plate then wiped your hand on your napkin.

"That wasn't that bad." Clearing your throat and trying to compose yourself you looked back at him. You watched as he swiped one of his thumbs across his lips. "You're staring awfully hard." He said with a slight smile before licking his lips.

Jimin started to slowly learn his face towards you. "Y/n?" He whispered "Why are you staring? Is there something you'd like to say?"

With his face only inches away from yours all you could do was shake your head no. You could hardly breathe let alone speak. Jimin's soft lips touched yours. Your body immediately reacted to his touch. All of your muscles relaxed and you let out a small moan. You felt Jimin smile and place a hand on the back of your neck.

He was an amazing kisser. His soft lips moved with yours gently until you both needed more and the kiss became heated. Your body started to slowly lean as Jimin gently laid you on the pillow behind you. Your lips pulled away from each other as you allowed him to place his body between your legs.

"This is going to change things between us." Jimin said with a small smile. "I won't be able to go back to just being your friend after this."

"Jimin, I am more than ok with you being more than just my friend." Smiling up at him you grabbed the back of his neck and brought your lips crashing back together. Neither of you held back this time as your lips danced together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ski Trip Choice 3

You stretched as you sat up in bed, your body still felt sore from a day of skiing. Luckily you all had agreed to do whatever you wanted this evening. You just wanted to relax.

"Hey y/n, do you want to go to the lodge with me? I figured we'd hang out and have a drink?" Jungkook asked as you walked out of your room.

"No thanks. I'm a little sore and tired from hitting the slopes today. I'll probably either just watch a movie or go chill in the hot tub."

"Suit yourself." He hugged you goodbye. "Don't wait up." He shouted over his shoulder as he made his way up the stairs.

"Trust me I won't." You shouted back, which caused him to laugh.

You decided to relax in the hot tub. So you headed up the stairs to get the hot tub warmed up and pick out a few snacks along with something to drink. After you'd gotten everything ready, you headed back to your room and changed into your bikini.

The warm water felt good as you lowered in. Since you had the hot tub to yourself, you stretched your body out enough so that only your head was above water. After you got comfortable you laid your head back and closed your eyes.

"You know, you really shouldn't fall asleep while you're in there." You opened one eye to see Yoongi standing next to the hot tub.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was just relaxing."

"Mmhmm, if you say so." Yoongi said as he sat across from you.

"I might have nodded off for a bit. I was comfortable." You both sat in silence while you let the jets soothe your sore muscles.

"You're falling asleep again." Laughed Yoongi.

"I am not." You said as you started to sit up. "Ow, foot cramp!" You placed your foot on your other leg and started to massage it. "Ow, son of a bitch it hurts."

"Here let me massage it." Yoongi said, reaching out for your foot.

"No, I got it...damnit." The cramp moved up your leg.

"Give it to me." Yoongi reached out, grabbed your foot and placed it on his lap.

"Yap, right there. That's the spot." You said out loud. "Oh yeah, that's it."

"Y/n, you're going to have to stop doing that." He said moving his hands to massage the muscles in your leg.

"Stop doing what? Oh god!" You arched your back and closed your eyes as his fingers hit the sore spot on your leg.

"All of that. The moaning, the words, and the back arching. You need to stop doing all of that."

"Sorry, I can't help it. It feels so...good!" You said as your back arched again. Yoongi's hands stopped and he cleared his throat.

"I can't continue touching you if you're going to keep doing that." Yoongi said, shifting in his seat a little.

"Fine, I'll try and control myself." You said giving him a pout and wiggled your foot for him to continue.

"Any more sounds or back arches and we are going to have a problem." He said while his hands started to work their magic again.

It didn't last long. Once his fingers touched the right spot you arched your back again.

"Y/n!" You heard him growl out as his hand moved above your knee. Your eyes shot open.

"I'm sorry, it just..." He stared you down as he moved closer to you while his hand slid up your leg. "Yoongi?" He had placed himself between your legs.

"I told you we would have a problem." He said as his hand moved to the top of your thigh. "Now, should I give you a reason to be arching your back and saying my name like that?" A breath hitched in your throat when you felt his lips touch your neck.

"Yoo... Yoongi? Wha...what are you doing?" You tried your best to say, as a shot of pleasure shot through your body.

"I told you," He said as you felt his fingers slip through the top of your bikini bottoms. "I'm going to give you a reason." You gasped when his fingers touched your folds. You felt his other hand slide under your top to play with your nipple.

"Oh god, Yoongi!" His fingers working their magic on your clit, while his mouth left heated kisses and nibbles.

"Don't be too loud now. We don't want to wake anyone up." He said as he kissed your jaw. You grabbed his face and brought it to yours. Yoongi muffled your moans with his lips. You dug your fingers into his side as he sent you over the edge.

"Fuck Yoongi." You whispered as you let your head fall back.

"Mind if I have a try?" You turned your head to see Taehyung standing at the edge of the porch watching the two of you.

"That's up to y/n." Yoongi said, his lips kissed your neck and his fingers continued to massage your clit.

"Is that ok with you y/n?" You watched as Taehyung moved closer to the two of you.

"Yes." You moaned when you felt Yoongi slip his fingers inside you.

Once he'd gotten close enough, you grabbed a hold of his shirt and placed your lips on his. You felt his hand brush across your neck as he untied the top string of your suit. While Yoongi untied your bottoms so that his fingers could slide in and out easier.

You moaned into Tae's mouth as his fingers slowly traced over your exposed skin. With the feeling of both men touching you and kissing it didn't take long for Yoongi to send you over the edge again. You grabbed onto his side and held Taehyung's shirt tighter as your walls clenched onto Yoongi's fingers.

Once he was sure you'd finished, Yoongi removed his fingers and looked at you and Taehyung.

"Shall we take this inside?" He said moving away from you some.

"Yes." You both answered.

Taehyung helped you out of the hot tub. He held your body close to his. Your lips met again as his hand slid down and grabbed your ass.

"Come on Tae, there will be plenty of time for that once we get inside the house." Yoongi said, you felt him move past you to open the door to the lower part of the cabin.

With Taehyung's arm around your waist, he helped you walk towards Yoongi. You reached out and grabbed a hold of his hand, letting him lead you three to a bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Tae brought you over to the bed. You untied the last two strings that held your top on before climbing to your knees on the bed. You watched the two men remove their clothes, the excitement of having them both at once shoot through your body. You started to touch yourself as you watched them and listened to them talking about who was going to do what to you.

"No starting without us," Taehyung said as he grabbed both of your hands. He placed your arms around his neck as he climbed on to the bed.

"I've given you two orgasms today, y/n. It's now our turn to join in." Yoongi said as you felt him place his body behind yours.

Taehyung's hands and mouth started to leave trails on your front half, while Yoongi's did the same on your backside. You removed your arms from Taehyung's shoulders and placed a hand on both of their shafts. Both men moaned as they felt you begin to slide your hands.

Taehyung touched Yoongi's shoulder to let him know that he needed to move over so that he could lay you down. Once Yoongi was out of the way, Taehyung laid you down and positioned himself between your legs.

"I hope you're ready for this." Taehyung said as he kissed your lips. You gasped as you felt him enter you. He held his place allowing you to adjust before he pushed in the rest of the way. With himself fully inside Taehyung placed a kiss on your lips, before placing his mouth on your nipple. He sat up and pulled your hips with him.

"Fuck!" You grabbed a fist full of blankets and yelled, as he slowly started to thrust into you. "Oh god, Tae!" You said with your back arched and your eyes closed as he started to move a little faster.

"Open your eyes y/n." Yoongi said in a soft voice beside you. You opened your eyes and looked at Taehyung while he thrusted into you. You watched as he bit his bottom lip with each thrust, you felt his fingers dig into your hips like he was afraid you'd leave.

You turned your head to Yoongi's when you felt his hand touch your breast. You grabbed the back of his neck and brought him closer. You needed his lips on yours. Yoongi's mouth muffled your cries of pleasure.

"Turn over." Taehyug's raspy voice said as he pulled out. You released Yoongi and did as you were told. When you had gotten situated on your knees, you felt Taehyung's long fingers slap one of your ass cheeks.

"Tae!" You screamed out as he quickly inserted himself back in you. He grabbed hold of your hips and continued to thrust into you at the same pace that he had left off at.

You could feel you both getting closer. But you needed something more. Lifting your head, you turned to look at Yoongi who was still kneeling beside you. You motioned with your finger for him to come closer. He sat down next to you as you kissed up his chest to his lips. You wrapped your fingers around his shaft.

You felt one of Taehyung's hands let go of your hip and started to massage your clit. "Oh, fuck Tae!" You let go of Yoongi's lips as a shot of pleasure went through your body. Taehyung's pace picked up more at the sound of you screaming his name. You knew it wasn't going to be much longer. You replaced your hand that was still working on Yoongi's shaft with your mouth. Yoongi hissed and grabbed onto your hair while your mouth took every inch of him in.

Neither one of you cared anymore about how noisy you were. With Taehyung thrusting in from behind while he rubbed your clit and your mouth moving on Yoongi's shaft. The room was filled with the sound of pleasure.

Taehyung's thrusts became harder. You lost control as he slammed into you. You let go of Yoongi as you screamed Taehyung's name. Letting him know that he had done the job right. Yoongi's hand that was in your hair brought your lips to his as he kissed you down from your climax. Taehyung's hand returned to your hip for better control as he sent himself over the edge. You removed your lips from Yoongi's to allow Taehyung to move you as much as he needed. Taehyung's hands tightened around your hips as he reached climax. With your name falling from his lips you helped him come down.

"Fuck." He said as you sat yourself up. You turned and kissed him. You ran your hands through his hair, as he wrapped an arm around your waist and brought your body close to his. With a slap on your ass, he let go of you.

"Your turn." You said, turning around to face Yoongi who was still sitting on the bed behind you. As you crawled your way over to Yoongi you felt Taehyung get off of the bed.

"It's about damn time," Yoongi said as he stretched out his body so that he could lay down. You placed light kisses on his body as you made your way up.

"Are you ready?" Yoongi didn't answer you, he kissed you. Yoongi placed a hand on each one of your thighs, as he helped guide you so that you could straddle him. You both moaned at the feeling of him inside of you.

You started to rock on him, letting him know that you were ready. Yoongi gripped on to your hips as he thrust hard, your body to shoot up from the pleasure. You knew he wasn't going to take it easy. He had waited long enough for his turn.

"Yoongi! Fuck!" Another hard thrust had you screaming his name. You felt Taehyung's long fingers gently grab your neck. He leaned your upper body on him as Yoongi continued slamming into you.

You felt Taehyung's lips on your neck and shoulder. His fingers slowly trailed down your body, stopping at your breast.

Just as the feeling of pleasure was building up in your stomach you felt Yoongi slow down. You lifted your head off of Tae's shoulder to look at him.

"Why did you slow down?" You pouted.

"Because I wanted you to look at me," Yoongi said with a smile. You heard Taehyung chuckle against your shoulder. "Now are you going to look at me?"

"Yes, please don't stop again." You said, sliding your hands over his abs and rocked your hips. Without warning, he thrust into you hard. Your fingernails scratched at his stomach as you tried to grab.

Taehyung's hand stopped with your breast and you felt it move lower. As soon as his long fingers touched your clit, your body fell back on to him more. You looked away from Yoongi for a second as a wave of pleasure hit you.

"Y/n!" You heard him growl out as he slapped your ass. You looked at him with a small smile on your face.

"Fuck!" You yelled, feeling him pick you up and lay you on your back. Taehyung lifted your head that was hanging off of the bed. Yoongi raised your hips as he began to thrust harder than he could before. Taehyung's mouth was on your breast and his fingers were back to rubbing your clit.

You felt the feeling of release ball up in your stomach. One hand grabbed onto Taehyung's hair and the other grabbed onto Yoongi's arm. You couldn't take anymore, your grip tightened as your fourth orgasm of the night hit you. The feeling of your walls tightening and you screaming his name, sent Yoongi into his own.

Taehyung placed a small kiss on your lips then backed away. Yoongi's hands roamed your body as he brought you both down. You grabbed a hold of his neck as you pulled yourself closer to him. He leaned back, sitting on his heels as he held you in his arms and kissed you.

"Showers ready." You heard Taehyung say from behind you. Yoongi carefully removed you both from the bed as he carried you into the bathroom.

Once he'd gotten the both of you cleaned up, he helped you dry off. Taehyung stood in the doorway with one of his shirts for you to put on. Your legs shook with exhaustion as you slowly walked towards him.

He helped you into the shirt and scooped you up and carried you to the bed. After he made sure you were comfy he climbed in and curled up behind you.

"Are you staying, Yoongi?" You asked as you watched him exit the bathroom.

"Y/n." He said, making his way to the empty side of the bed. "Do you think I'd leave you after that?" He climbed in and pulled your head on to his chest. "Besides, it's my bed." He placed a kiss on the top of your head. With both men holding onto you, you sighed. You fell asleep feeling comfortable in your little sandwich.

________________________________________________________________________________

Home Choice 1

"Stop laughing at me Jin." You said as you turned to look at him in the driver's seat.

"I can't help it." He said as he tried to stop laughing. "First the flooded apartment, then your drink spilled and now your luggage is lost."

You laughed with him this time. You couldn't help it, his laugh was contagious and if you didn't laugh it out you were going to scream in anger.

"You sure you don't want to stay at the house with us? It's just me, Hobi and Namjoon." He said once he had stopped laughing.

"I'm sure. They said it should only be a few more days before I can go back. Plus, the hotel has a spa. I'm going to need a relaxing massage after all of this." You had just flown back from seeing your family. It was a nice trip until you had gotten the call about the burst pipe in your apartment.

"Hobi said he'd bring you a change of clothes and some food after he's done at the studio."

"He doesn't need to do that." You said as you rolled your eyes. " I can figure something out.

"He also said he wasn't taking no for an answer. He's already had someone in the wardrobe department find you something." He said as you pulled up to the hotel.

"Thank you, Jin, for picking me up." You leaned over the center console and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"It's no problem. Now go get out of those wet clothes and take a relaxing bath or something. Hobi should be done in a few hours."

You did just that. After you stopped at the front desk to check-in, you sent Hobi a message letting him know that you'd left him a key upfront. You relaxed in the tub, letting the jets soothe your stress away.

"Y/n?" You heard Hobi shout once he entered your hotel room.

"I'm in the tub Hobi. I'll be out in a minute."

"Ok, I'll set your clothes outside the door and I'll get the food set up."

"That's a lot of food." You said after you exited the bathroom.

"I didn't know how hungry you were." He said with his back towards you. "Plus I need to eat too and..... where are your clothes?" Hobi turned around to see you standing outside the bathroom in your robe.

"Still in the bag. I wanted to dry off a bit more before I put them on."

"I'm going to need you to put them on." He said as he turned back around.

"Why? This robe covers more than most of my clothes."

"Yes, I know that but you are naked under that robe."

"Hobi, I'm naked under all my clothes." You laughed.

"Don't remind me y/n. Just.... safety"

"Oh come on Hobi. It's not.."

"I SAID SAFETY!" He shouted.

"Ugh, fine!" You grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom. The word "safety" became a safe word for you and the guys. You hardly ever used it, but when you did it meant that someone's mind started to wonder.

"Better?" You walked out of the bathroom with the baggy shirt and sweatpants that he brought.

"Much better. Thank you." He sighed out as he turned to look at you. After you both had grabbed some food you sat on the bed to watch some TV.

"So, how bad is the apartment?" Hobi asked as he took a bite of food.

"I'm going to have to decorate again"

"That bad huh?"

"Yap, it took a few days for anyone to notice what had happened. But on the plus side, I wanted to redecorate anyway." You said as you got up to throw away your trash.

"You're lucky that you had someone stopping by every couple of days. Who knows how bad it would have gotten if you hadn't." Hobi said as you both sat down and got comfortable.

"Hey Hobi?" You asked as you snuggled up next to him and put your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, y/n?"

"Why did you call "safety" earlier? You've never called it on me before." You felt his body stiffen.

"I um..well, things change y/n." He cleared his throat and you sat up to look at him.

"What changed?"

"You. Me. Feelings." He said, rubbing his hands on the legs of his pants.

"Hobi, are you trying to say that you have feelings for me?"

"Yes." He turned around to face you. "I have feelings for you and the thought of you being naked, well I'm not sure you want to know the thoughts that go through my head."

"Tell me. Please" You both sat there looking at each other.

"You sure?" He raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Yes, I want to know what goes on in that brain." You smiled.

"Ok. Well earlier when I saw you in that robe." He closed his eyes and a slight smile formed on his face. "I almost made you take it off right then or I was going to take it off of you myself."

"Then what?" Your breath hitched as he opened his eyes and looked at you.

"I was going to have you on every surface of this hotel room screaming my name." He leaned in closer to you. "By the look on your face and that whimper that just came from those beautiful lips you're thinking about it."

"Show me." Before you knew it Hobi had you pinned down to the bed.

"Oh my beautiful y/n," he said as he ran his fingers down your chest. "As much as I would love to hear you say my name. Neither one of us has enough energy for that right now."

Hobi placed his lips on yours as he slowly sat you both backed up. Not wanting to let go yet, you wrapped your legs and arms around him.

"Y/n, you've had a long flight and I'm tired from work. I have the next couple of days free." Hobi said as he combed some of your hair behind your ear.

"But I have a spa appointment in the morning." You pouted out which made Hobi chuckle.

"Well, once that is done we will still have plenty of time to explore." Hobi stood up from the bed with you still clinging onto him. After pulling down the blankets he laid you down and snuggled you to him. "Get some rest y/n. Because you aren't going to be sleeping much for the next couple of days."

________________________________________________________________________________

Home Choice 2

"Dang it, I can't believe my damn drink spilled." You said as you wiped at the wet spots on your clothes.

"It's good to know that you haven't lost your clumsiness y/n." Jin said as he unlocked the front door.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault. It was turbulence." You had just flown back from your trip to visit family in the Philippines.

"You say it was turbulence, but I've known you long enough that there's a very high chance that it wasn't." He chuckled while opening the door.

"First it's the stupid pipe bursting while I'm gone. Then my drink spills mid-flight. Then to top it all off, they lose my luggage."

"Calm down y/n, we told you that you could stay with us."

"I know. But I can't go back to my apartment until everything is fixed and cleaned. What am I supposed to do for clothes until tomorrow?"

"Take them off."

"Excuse me?" You said a little dumbfounded at his answer.

"What I meant was, go to my room and take them off. You're going to need to get cleaned up from your flight anyways. You can wear something of mine until we get yours washed." Jin said, stopping in the middle of the front room and looking at you.

You followed Jin down the hallway to his room. After he helped you find something to wear and showed you where everything was in the bathroom, he went to make you something to eat.

The water felt good on your skin as you washed the smell of the airplane off of your skin. Jin was right, you needed to get cleaned up.

"Crap, I forgot the clothes." You said to yourself as you looked around the bathroom. You grabbed a towel and started to wrap it around you as you walked into the bedroom.

"Well, I didn't expect such a nice view when I walked in." You jumped at the sound of Namjoon's voice.

"Namjoon, what are you doing in here?" You asked as you finished tucking in your towel.

"Jin asked me to come get your clothes. We didn't think you'd be done this soon."

"They are still in the bathroom." You said, turning around to go get them.

"It's ok y/n, I can get them." Namjoon followed you into the bathroom. As soon as you bent over you heard him growl behind you.

"Do you have a problem Namjoon?"

"Let's just say that the towel is a lot shorter than you think." You straightened up quickly at that.

"Not now Namjoon." You said as you handed him the clothes.

"Why not y/n? It's not like it would be the first time." He said, running his fingers across your exposed collarbone.

"Because we are in Jin's bathroom." You said with a shaky voice. Your skin was covered in goosebumps at the feeling of his fingers touching you.

"Y/n, the place has never bothered you before. Remember that night in my studio?" You closed your eyes as you felt his warm breath on your neck. "How about the night you snuck into my hotel room?" Your breath hitched when his lips touched your skin. "Or how about in the car on the way to the airport."

"Oh god." You moaned out as your head fell back. Namjoon's hand was running over your mound.

"I've missed you y/n." Namjoon's fingers made their way into your folds. You hissed at the feeling of pleasure and gripped on to his arm.

"Namjoon." You whispered.

"I know it's been a few years. But I promise you it won't take too long for you to be saying my name in pleasure."

You put your lips on him as soon as he looked at you. You wanted him, you've missed his touch.

Namjoon backed you up to the bathroom counter. His fingers had found their way to your clit. You had a hand in his hair and the other running over the muscles of his back.

Namjoon removed his fingers and lifted you onto the counter. He placed a hand on both of your knees and slowly slid them up your body.

"Promise to not be too loud." He said as you felt his hand rub your covered breast. "I don't want to let Jin know what we are doing in his bathroom." His hands stopped at the tucked in part of the towel as he waited for you to answer.

"I can't make any promises, but I'll try." You wrapped your legs around his waist and brought him closer. Namjoon bit his lower lip as he removed your towel and placed his lips to yours as his hands massaged your breast.

You felt one of his hands unhook your legs. You moaned into the kiss in anticipation as you felt his hands on your thighs. Namjoon's hands slowly opened your legs as he kissed his way down your body.

"Remember, not too loud." Your head fell back against the mirror as soon as you felt his warm breath on your lower half.

"Oh fuck Namjoon." Your breath hitched and your hand grabbed a hold of his hair as soon as you felt his tongue begin to explore you. You opened your legs wider and scooted your lower half closer to the edge.

You bit down on your bottom lip to try and keep your cries quite as he placed two fingers inside of you. Your grip tightened in his hair as his tongue and fingers brought you closer.

"Fuck Namjoon!" You screamed, unable to keep quiet anymore as he sent you over the edge. Namjoon slowly placed kisses on your body as he stood up.

"Told you to keep quiet." He smiled at you before placing his lips on yours. You wrapped your legs around him again, you pulled him towards you just enough for your hand to rub at his bulge.

"Y/n," Namjoon hissed as he felt your hand rub him through his grey sweatpants. "This was just supposed to be quick."

"But Namjoon. I need all of you now." You whined out before you placed a kiss on his neck. "Please Namjoon." You stuck your hand inside the waistband of his pants.

"I... I... fuck." He sucked in a sharp breath as you started to stroke him.

"If he won't give you more I will." You both froze at the sound of Jin's voice. "I came to see what was taking Namjoon so long," he said as he stepped into the bathroom. "Now I see why he never came back." Jin's eyes were full of heat as they roamed over your naked body.

"Jin.. we" Jin held up a hand before you could finish speaking.

"It's alright, I should have known better than to send him in." Jin stepped closer to you and held out his hand. "If you'll allow me to, I'd like to help Namjoon finish what he started."

Your eyes widened as you took Jin's hand. You've never seen this side of Jin before, but you liked it. Just the thought of having both of them almost sent you over the edge. Jin guided you over to the bed.

"Namjoon, make sure the door is locked. We don't need anyone else walking in." Jin turned to look at you as you stood naked in front of the bed. "Now," he said, bringing his face closer to yours "Let me show you what my fingers can do."

You gasped when his lips touched yours and his arm wrapped around you. He had a hunger inside of him and you were the only one to satisfy it.

Jin's hand slowly moved down the side of your body and stopped at the back of your knee. As he lifted it slightly, he gently laid you on his bed. Once he had you laid down he hovered over you.

"You don't have to keep it down. We are the only 3 in the house, Hobi won't be home for a few hours and the rest are still on their ski trip." He leaned down and placed one of your nipples in his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" You said as a shot of pleasure made you arch your back. You felt the bed shift as Namjoon crawled towards you. A shiver went through your body when you felt Jin spread your legs as he left kisses and nibbles down your body.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Namjoon said as fingers started to trace one of your nipples. "I know this has been one of your fantasies y/n" You turned to look at Namjoon who was sitting beside you.

You reached up and pulled his lips to yours right as Jin's mouth had found your mound. The feeling of Jin's tongue against your folds made you gasp. Jin reached around the back of your legs pulling you closer and then placed them on his wide shoulders.

"Fuck!" You broke away from Namjoon's lips as Jin slid his long fingers inside of you.

"Do you like what Hyung is doing to you?" Namjoon said as he kissed your chest.

"Yes!" You screamed as Namjoon's tongue touched your nipple.

"Then let him hear it." You screamed out Jin's name as he sped up his work. With Namjoon's mouth and tongue exploring your upper half and Jin's mouth and fingers exploring your bottom half, you knew you wouldn't last much longer.

With one hand you reached into Namjoon's sweatpants, setting him free, which caused him to moan and nibble on your nipple that was in his mouth. You placed the other in Jin's hair, you grabbed a handful as you got closer.

"Jin!" You screamed out as you reached your breaking point. You laid there panting as both men helped you come back down.

"Namjoon," Jin said as he removed himself from between your legs. "Time for you to finish what you started in the bathroom."

Namjoon's lips were on yours as he guided you with him. You stood up with him beside the bed and helped him remove his shirt. He moaned as you kissed his chest and ran your fingers over it. You backed up and sat on the edge of the bed as you watched him remove his pants.

"Lean back," Jin whispered in your ear. You leaned back just enough to feel Jin's bare chest on your back.

Namjoon placed his mouth on your chest, kissing you as he kneeled in front of you and aligned himself.

Your head fell back onto one of Jin's shoulders and you grabbed his leg as Namjoon entered you. Jin's lips started leaving trails on your neck as his hand massaged your breast. You watched as Namjoon grabbed onto your hips before he thrust into you.

"Fuck Namjoon!" You screamed as his hips found their rhythm.

Your hand reached up to his neck. You moaned into the kiss as his hips moved faster. He nibbled on your bottom lip before his lips traveled to your nipple.

Jin's long fingers released your other breast and started rubbing your clit.

"Oh god!" Your fingers dug into Jin's leg and Namjoon's hair as both men's touch shot pleasure throughout your body.

Namjoon sat up as he felt you both grow closer. You felt Jin adjust himself behind you so that he could use his other hand to replace Namjoon's mouth on your breast. With Namjoon's hard thrusts and Jin's fingers rubbing your clit, you screamed out both of their names as you reached your climax.

"Fuck." You said setting up to kiss Namjoon. Your hands roamed his chest as he finished bringing you both down from your high.

"Man, I've missed you." He said with a smile before placing a kiss on your lips and standing.

"You get cleaned up and I'll clean her up," Jin said as he reached out for you.

You grabbed Jin's hand and followed him into the bathroom. After he had turned on the water he looked at you. He gently ran his fingers across your cheek before placing his lips on yours.

"You ready to get cleaned up y/n?" He said as he placed his forehead on yours.

"Yes, Jin." You replied with a small smile as you followed him into the shower.

"I hope you don't think I'm done yet." Before you could say anything Jin had his lips on yours and your back against the shower wall.

It didn't take you long to release what it meant. Your hands gripped onto his shoulders and your legs went around his waist as he lifted you.

You leaned your head back and dug your fingers into his shoulders as he slowly started to enter you. When he was sure you both were situated he started to find his rhythm.

The bathroom walls echoed with your cries of pleasure as Jin's hips moved faster and harder.

"Fuck!" You said as he nibbled on your neck.

Jin's grip on you tightened and he moaned into your neck. Your legs tightened around him and your fingers dug into his hair and shoulder. You both were close.

Jin pulled you away from the wall and turned. He positioned you so that you could grab the top of the shower door and hold yourself up. With his arms no longer holding you up, Jin placed his hands around your hips.

You don't know how the door didn't break, with you practically hanging from it. Jin was now able to move your hips so he could go deeper and harder.

Both of your grips tightened and you said each other's names as you both reached your climaxes. Jin brought your bodies back together and then had you back up against the wall while he slowly brought you two back.

Namjoon was waiting for you both when you finally got out of the shower. He smiled at the two of you as he handed you the clothes that you and Jin had picked out earlier.

"What's all this?" You asked, looking at the dishes of food on the floor.

"That's the food that we were supposed to eat after your first shower," Jins said as he finished getting dressed.

"I figured you wouldn't feel like walking to the kitchen so I brought it here," Namjoon said as you both sat down.

"Thank you." You said giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"Hey! What about me? I'm the one who cooked it!"

"Thank you, Jin for the delicious food." You said and gave him a kiss when he sat down.

"So, tell more about these fantasies of hers Namjoon." You choked on the drink you had just taken and looked at Jin.

"She's had them about all of us," Namjoon said with a small laugh. "Usually it's one of us at a time. Sometimes it's two or more."

"Oh really? Do you plan on living out all of these fantasies as you did with us?" Jin asked as he looked at you with a smile.

"Not really, but you never know. This probably wouldn't have happened if I had gone on the Ski trip or gone to a hotel."

The End

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
37.4K 687 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
21.6K 169 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
48K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...