Sweet | h.s.

Da caselovesoned

Everything about her was sweet; her scent, her personality, but most of all; her love. [h.s fanfiction] ©case... Altro

about
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

thirty

1.1K 28 4
Da caselovesoned

Harry

I stop the running water, still in awe about what just happened. Drips of water fall from my wet hair, as I open the shower door to grab a towel. I shiver, thinking about the taste of her skin, her hot body on mine, as I wrap the towel around my waist and step out. 

I was a bit curious why she never joined me in the shower but I wasn't going to question it. We just reached a major turning point in our relationship and I didn't want to push or pressure her further.

Still reminiscing about her heavenly body, and how good it all felt, I walk to the mirror, which was fogged with steam. I wipe it to get a better look at myself. My cheeks were slightly flushed, droplets of water covering my upper body. My hair was a darker shade of brown, the ends of my curls dripping more water onto my skin. 

As I dry myself off, I realize how oddly quiet the atmosphere is. All of a sudden, my mind is filled with thoughts. 

Is she even out there? Did she leave? Did she enjoy it? Is she just embarrassed?

I frown, and speed up the process, running a towel messily through my hair, and slipping my clothes on as fast as possible. I tidy up the bathroom slightly, before opening the door. The steam rushes out into the hall, and I step out, a rush of cold air hitting me and creating goosebumps on my skin. 

"Bev?" I call out, and walk further into her room. She's sitting on the edge of the bed, her head hung, looking at her lap. I frown, worried that I did something wrong. I hear slight sniffling, as if she's been crying. My strides are long as I approach her quickly, wanting to see if she's okay, but anxious at what's wrong. "Bev," I say again, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. I fall to my knees, my eyebrows furrowed as I was now very worried about her. I look up at her, and she peers at me through reddened eyes, slightly swollen I'm assuming from crying. 

"I'm sorry," She sniffs, toying with a crumpled tissue in her hand.

"You alright?" I ask, my voice slow. "What did I do? I'm sorry if I - "

"No, no!" She stops me, her tone concerned. "Please, don't apologize." She pleads. "It's not you, I promise." Her hands meet mine, and she gently tugs on me.

"Then what... how can I help?" I ask, getting up and sitting next to her on the bed. 

"You can't do anything," She sighs in defeat. "Lucas was just here. He basically just ended our friendship." Her eyes well up with tears at this sentence, and I sigh as an overwhelming feeling of empathy comes over me. I cared about her so much, it hurt to see her like this. 

I also couldn't help but feel incredibly angry that he caused her this pain, and that it had to happen right after a major turning point in our relationship. I wanted to maybe talk about it, reassure her that I was really falling for her, maybe cuddle a bit. 

"What happened?" I ask.

"He knocked on my door, admitted he loved me, heard your voice, and stormed out. Told me he was done and got so angry. I think he's drunk." She tells me. Her voice is shaky and quivering as she explains, and I can tell she's on the verge of bursting into tears again. 

"I'm sorry love," I sigh, pulling her body into mine for a hug. I can feel her body trembling as I hold her, and when she pulls away, tears are streaming down her cheeks. "Bev," I mumble, my eyebrows furrowed together. "Please don't cry." 

"I'm sorry, we had such a good night, and he had to do this." She says, as I swipe a fallen tear with the pad of my thumb. 

"Hey, it's okay." I assure her, only wanting her to feel comfortable and okay. I wasn't really even thinking about any of that anymore, I just wanted to be there for her. "Don't worry about that right now." 

"No, but it's just - we waited so long for that, and I wanted it to be special, and - " 

"Bev, it was. It was everything I wanted." I smile softly, fully meaning my words.

"Really?" She asks, a hopeful expression crossing her face. 

"Of course. You are beautiful, and amazing, and so sexy." I smile, and her cheeks flush, this time in a good way, as she smiles down at her hands. 

"Let's forget about Lucas." She nods as if she's confirming her idea. "Let's just worry about us. You're here, and I want to take advantage of that." She smiles, looking back at me, and I can't help but smile myself. I lean in, desperate to get another taste of her lips, and gently touch mine to hers. My hand finds its way to her jaw, and I deepen the kiss, the entire thing reminding me of what just happened between us. 

I can feel our breathing getting heavier, and she positions herself more to face me, both of her hands moving to my own face. I tug down the top of her robe to expose her bare shoulder, and my mouth moves down her neck, to the area between the end of her neck and the start of her shoulder. Her skin is so soft, and her head tilts backwards in pleasure as her eyes shut. A small groan escapes her lips, instantly making me harden.

"Harry," She whispers, as I pull the robe lower, exposing her bare breast again. My hand instinctively moves to it and I grab it, gently squeezing as she moans again. 

"You make me crazy," I whisper, as she lays down onto the bed, backing up towards the headboard. I follow her, my body hovering over hers as she eagerly grabs my neck. Her eyes stay locked on my lips as she pulls me down, straining to reach my mouth. Her hands fumble at the hem of my pants, as she reaches in to grab me. 

"Fuck," I groan, as she wraps her hand around my shaft, kissing my jaw line gently. Her aggressive touch mixed with the softness of her lips makes me want to cum right then and there. She's about to tug my pants down further when a knock on the door interrupts. 

"Ugh," She groans at the same time I do, and I fall onto her body, defeated at the interruption. "Harry," She laughs. "I can't get the door if you're on me." 

"Then don't." I say, my voice muffled as I kiss the side of her neck. "Let them leave us." 

"Harry," She giggles again as the knock sounds again. She wraps her arms around me and spins over, pushing my body so that she's straddling me. 

"I like this view." I smirk, her robe completely undone, exposing her entire chest. 

"Stop," She laughs, crossing it over and tying the strings tighter. 

Another knock. 

"Coming!" She yells, and I pull the blanket over me to hide my erection. I watch as she makes her way towards the door and opens it. 

"Beverly, you never answered my text!" Penelope stumbles in, and I can immediately tell she's been drinking. "I've been waiting for you. Lucas is down there still, he's been making out with a girl." She giggles, and walks in further, until she abruptly stops at the sight of me in her bed. I smile a tight lipped, awkward smile as her mouth falls open. 

"Hey," I wave.

"Oh my god! What?! You're - he's here!" She says, directing her comment to Beverly.

"Yeah, he surprised me." She smiles, chuckling awkwardly. 

"Oh, Harry!" Penelope hiccups, stumbling towards me and throwing her arms around me in a strong hug. I look at Beverly, slightly taken aback and unsure of what to do or how to react. 

"Sorry," She mouths, stifling a laugh. 

"It's so good to see you! Glad you made it out here!" Penelope slurs, as she pulls away. 

"You too. You feelin' alright?" I ask, and she nods, yawning. 

"Yeah, I feel fine!" She exclaims, at the same time, falling backwards onto Beverly's bed with her eyes closed. "I met a cute guy." She giggles, her eyes still closed. 

"How about we get you back to your room?" Beverly asks, grabbing her hands and looking at me for help. I support her back as she pulls her upright. 

"Noooo, I came up to get you! We gotta go back down." She says, slightly opening her eyes for a few seconds. 

"I think we should get some sleep!" Beverly says, trying to sound enthusiastic. "We have an early day tomorrow." She manages to pull her to her feet, and Penelope stumbles a bit as she finds her footing. 

"Oh come onnnn, bring your man!" She winks at me. 

"Tomorrow, I promise." She nods, leading her towards the door. "Harry, can you grab her phone?" Beverly asks, and I look back and see it on the bed where she was laying. I turn back around and grab it, then follow the both of them out the door after grabbing a room key as well. 

We lead her down the hallway and a few doors down to her room. At this point, Penelope is swaying slightly, using Bev and I as support, as her eyes are completely closed. I begin to think she's falling asleep standing. 

"Where's your key, Pen?" Bev asks, digging through her purse. Penelope mumbles some incoherent sounds, as Bev continues searching. "Got it." She mumbles, pulling out a thin card, and opens the door. The room layout was almost identical with a few different art pieces here and there. 

We walk her to the bed, and she falls backwards, rolling onto her side as if she instantly fell asleep. 

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Beverly says, pulling her heels off for her. "Can you find her some clothes?" She looks at me, and I nod. I scan the room for a suitcase, but I don't see one, so I begin opening drawers, and luckily find a pajama set instantly. I pull the clothes out and hand them to Beverly, who was pushing Penelope's legs onto the bed. "Thank you," She says, taking them.

"I'll erm - wait out there." I say awkwardly, and she smiles and nods as I walk out of the room. The hallway is quiet as I wait, and I pace, wanting to get back to the room already. I check my phone, and see a few messages from a few friends and Jeff, but ignore them for now. 

My foot taps to the rhythm of a new song I've been working on as a ding of the elevator fills the silence. I hear what sounds like a couple giggling, and it grows closer. I panic slightly, thinking it might look weird for someone to just be standing in the hallway alone, but I'm too late to head back to the room as two people turn the corner. 

Fuck

Lucas stops dead in his tracks as we make eye contact. He doesn't break his stare as he approaches me, the girl in his arms giggling unknowingly as she plants sloppy kisses on his face. 

She must eventually recognize his sudden change, as her smile fades the less responsive he gets to her touch. Her eyes follow his stare and connect with mine. 

"Oh my - it's Harry Styles." She gasps, eyes wide in shock. I smile, not wanting to seem rude, as I step closer to the wall nearest Penelope's door to let them pass. 

"Hey - why don't you go to my room? I'll meet you there." Lucas says to her, pulling out his room key and handing it to her. 

"Um, okay." She whispers, her tone still shocked as she continues to stare at me in awe as she walks past me. I nod politely, and her head turns as she walks further, still looking at me for a few seconds before speed walking to Lucas's room and letting herself in so it's just him and I in the hallway. 

This can't be good. I clear my throat to speak.

"Look man, I don't want any - " 

"Save it." He scoffs. "I'm sure Beverly already told you about everything that happened."

If he won't play nice, then I won't. 

"She did." I nod. "She was really hurt." I state simply. 

"Like you would know anything." He rolls his eyes. 

"She was." I frown, not liking the way he's dismissing the situation and her feelings. "And honestly, I don't appreciate you making her feel that way." 

"Oh fuck off." He spits. "Stop acting like you're her savior or some shit. I'm tired of her always defending you, and I'm tired of you always being around."

"Listen," I say, my voice deepening as my annoyance grows. "For Beverly's sake, I've tried to play nice. I've done nothing to you, but if you want to take your anger out on me because she doesn't like you back, fine. When you hurt her, however, that's where I draw the line." I say, stepping towards him instinctively. He doesn't waiver, and stands in the same spot, crossing his arms across his chest. 

"What are you gonna do, hit me? Let's see how Beverly feels about you then."

"You were one of her closest friends, and you made her cry." I say, trying to focus on the topic of her, and not whatever is going on between us. "I don't know what your problem is with me, but if you truly cared about her, you'd push it aside and let her be happy." 

"My problem is you. You, and your shitty reputation, and the fact that you will hurt her. Because I care about her, I don't want her with you." He says through gritted teeth, and at the same time, pushes my shoulders so that I step backwards. I take a breath through my nose, and it takes everything in me not to punch him then and there. 

"Let's not get physical." I say slowly, trying to gather my composure. "I'm going to tell you this once. I care about her so deeply, and I'm not going to hurt her." I say, taking a step forward to my original position. "If you really cared about her, Lucas, you'll apologize for making her feel the way she did tonight." 

"Fuck off, Styles." He sneers, pushing me once again. 

This time, I can not help it. I grab his collar and in one swift movement, back him up against the wall opposite to me so that his back slams roughly against it. Gripping the fabric in my hands, I stare at him, a small glimmer of fear passing through his eyes so quickly, it would've been easily missed if I hadn't been looking for it. 

"Don't do that again." I warn through clenched teeth. "I have tried really hard to keep things civil between us, and I'd prefer if we didn't have to do this again." I feel his chest rising and falling quickly, my own heart beating fast as my adrenaline rises. "But, if you hurt Beverly again, or touch me again, then we will have a problem." I say, and aggressively drop his shirt from my hold, backing up a step. 

It seems as if he's about to say something just as Penelope's door opens. Beverly comes out, still in her robe, as she closes the door gently. She turns around, and halts as she spots Lucas and I standing there, the tension thick in the air. 

"What - " She begins, her glance moving between the two of us, but we continue to stare at each other. 

"Good night, Lucas." I say, and slip my hand in hers, guiding us away and back to her room. 

I don't look back again as we reach her door and enter. I move straight towards my suitcase, and begin putting clothes away into the drawers along with hers.

"What happened?" She asks as soon as we're inside. 

"Nothing." I say. 

"Harry, seriously." She sighs, sounding defeated. I look over at her, and she stands with her arms crossed, a distressed look written all over her face. 

"He came up with a girl and made her go into his room first. Said he'd meet her there. He started talking to me about how I must know what happened between you two. So I said yes, and told him that you were hurt and that I didn't appreciate that. I wanted him to apologize, and he started pushing me so I..." I trail, glancing back at her as I organize my clothes. 

She doesn't say anything, but instead, raises an eyebrow, egging me to continue. 

"I might've grabbed him. But I didn't hit him, I just - told him I didn't want any problems." I mumble. 

Things stay painfully silent for a few minutes as she processes the information. I continue to put away clothes until there's nothing left to put away so I look back at her. I watch as her body softens after a few seconds of eye contact, and she trudges towards me. I hold my arms out as she approaches, and her hands slither around my waist. I wrap my own arms around her slim upper body, and rest my chin atop her head. 

"Please don't do that again." She whispers, and I pull away, grabbing her upper arms to look at her face. "I appreciate you trying to defend me, but I don't need you to do that."

"Okay, Love." I nod, kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry." 

"You don't need to say sorry," She says. "I just don't want either of you to get hurt." 

She walks away, and I follow as she makes her way to the bathroom. I lean against the door frame as she begins brushing her teeth. I can't help but admire her beauty, her hair tied up into a messy bun, her skin clean and smooth. She looks at me through the mirror with a slight smirk on her face and I can't help but smile myself. I chuckle, pushing myself off of the wall and making my way over to her. 

My hands slide around her waist from behind and I plant a kiss to her neck as her head tilts to make way for me. 

"Are you going to join me?" She muffles through a mouthful of toothpaste and I laugh, grabbing my own toothbrush. 

We stand there, like we've been dating forever, brushing our teeth and making eyes at each other through the glass. It felt so right. 

We finish getting ready for bed, and both change into pajamas. I don't realize how exhausted I am until I'm in the bed and next to her. I wrap an arm around her and pull her closer to me. 

"I'm so sleepy." I mutter, and she laughs. 

"Me too." She responds, and we lay in silence for a little bit, the darkness surrounding us. "I'm really happy you're here." She says, breaking the quiet. I smile, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. 

"I am too."

"How'd you get away from work?" 

"Didn't. Not really." I say simply. 

"Harry," She sighs. "You didn't have to come here for me if you had stuff to do." 

"I know. But I wanted to. Plus, I'll just take the call from here." I explain, not wanting her to feel bad for a decision I made entirely on my own. She stays silent for a few moments more, and I can feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathes; processing.

"Well, thank you." She responds finally, and I feel her hand slip gently into mine as we drift off to sleep, with the comfort of each other.

· · ·

Wowow! We have almost 30K reads, friends! 

Thank you so much, words can not describe how exciting this is for me. <3 

Leave a comment :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

81K 1K 73
Harry Styles one shots/Imagines
404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
87.6K 385 28
Just an idiot who likes to write. I post inconsistently and I don't write the best stuff. Hope y'all enjoy -Mae ;)
3.1M 67.2K 108
"You said, no you sang, you sang that everything was gonna be alright. You said that we'll be alright, Harry. But did you mean that?" Where Belle Oli...