𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

נכתב על ידי Yelenassubject

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who woul... עוד

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ
ɢʀɪᴇꜰ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
ᴡᴀʀ
ᴇɢᴏ
ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴊᴏʏʀɪᴅᴇ
ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ

54 5 4
נכתב על ידי Yelenassubject

𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂

As I wake up I see myself in a unfamiliar room. I laid on a bed inside what it looks to be a laboratory. Was I getting surgery? Am I still getting held by Marley soldiers? As I get up the more I realize that this is in fact not a dream and that everything I went through was true. I quickly get off the bed and run to the door but only to see someone open it.

I quickly stepped back to see someone walk in. It was a lady with brown hair and wore glasses. Before I let them speak I ran out of the room. I notice that i was bare foot and only had my long sleeve shirt and black pants.

I began to run until I bumped into someone causing me to fall. I had bumped into a girl with mid length hair who was now staring at me coldly, beside her were 2 boys that stared at me confused. One boy had brown hair with green eyes while the other had blond with blue eyes.

"Sorry" I said as I quickly got up and began to run once again.

"Don't let her go!!" I hear someone yell behind me to what it seems the person was running but didn't reach me.

I began to run faster than last time but only to be stopped by some short guy that was in front of the door. I started walked back but my back hit something. I turn to see the same girl that I had bumped into.

"I told you it was a bad idea" The short man said. Shit they aren't done with me. I was done I just wanted to go back I wanted to see them again.

"Just forgive my parents please!!" I shouted at them with the last breath I had in me. I was out of breath due to the running. They all look at me weird as if they were unsure of what I meant.

"What? You heard me!!" I shout back again hoping they would snap from their act.

I soon see the same Brown haired lady walk past the girl and towards me.

"Hange be careful" I hear the short guy tell the lady. Hange huh?

"It's ok I won't hurt you" Hange said as they got closer to me.

Hange eventually was a few feet away from me. They gave me a smile hinting that they meant no harm, but I wasn't buy it.

I give Hange a smile and walk closer to them, I then decided to hug Hange. I could tell Hange was surprised to my sudden action.

"Oh...hey" Hange said unsure of what to do. I reach into Hanges pocket and slowly pull a weapon out of Hanges pocket.

Before the girl in the back could say anything I quickly stepped back and put the blade on their throat.

This caught everyone by surprise I just looked at Hange as I held the knife. I could tell Hange wasn't prepared by this because they just stared at me nervously.

"Everyone be careful I got this" Hange said. They raised both of their hands up showing that they didn't have anything.

"I'm not planning to hurt you..I just wanna go home." I told Hange quietly hoping they'll understand, I slowly lose my grip from their collar.

"You have to let me go" Hange said quietly back as they put a hand on the one that was holding the knife.

Still unsure of what they would do to me I held their collar and knife tighter.

"How will I know that I won't get killed if I let you go?" I asked Hange trying to keep my calm. I could tell Hange saw through me.

"If we talk i could take you back home you won't see none of us again." Hange said again holding my hand and trying to remove it from them. I look at the others and slowly let go of their collar.

Hange hints me to give them the Knife to which I cautiously do.

"Tie her up" I hear Hange say. I try to run but Hange gets a grab on me. I try to tug away but only to be handcuffed and tied by the legs. Unable to move I just wiggle on Hanges grasp.

"You sure don't give up" I hear Hange laugh as they keep a hand on me.

I feel a punch on the back of my neck quickly making my version blurry.

-

I wake up to be tied down on a chair and back into the same room I was once. This time Three people were standing in front of me. One was a blond guy standing besides the short guy and Hange sitting on a chair.

"Looks like she's up" The short guy said as he pointed at me. Hange looked to me and got up they began to walk towards me while dragging the chair. Not so long after they placed the chair a few inches away from me and sat on it.

"You're a clever one aren't you" Hange said with a amazed tone as they examined me with a smile. I remained silent unsure of what to say.

"Say what's your name?" Hange asked. I was pretty hesitant before responding to them.

"Y/n"

"What a pretty name" Hange complimented. I just nodded and said nothing.

"Well, what were you doing out of the walls? You look too young to be out there" Hange asked me. Was this a interrogation?

"The what?" I asked Hange confused still waking up. And I was only 16

"The walls? What are you doing out of them?" Hange repeated to me.

"Hange she's clearly acting stupid." The short guy said.

"What are you talking about? I was arrested by your people and now I'm in a laboratory, are you guys going to do test on me?" I asked them more scared of what they'll do to me in this room. I'm no Titian shifter so what will they test?

"Arrested? No we found you outside unconscious." Hange clarified. Both of the guys in the back gave no expression and the blond guy hasn't spoken once.

"No your people arrested me and many of others then they ripped out their fingers you forgot? Are you Marleyans that dense?" I said now getting irritated by Hange.

"Your fingers are still attached" The short guy said not believing what I said.

"That's because I was the youngest one there you guys said not to." I argued back.

"This kid is full of shit" The short guy said walking out.

"Levi wait I found this on her maybe she can explain this." Hange said as they pulled my armband.

"What is this?" Hange asked as they waved it around me.

"That's my armband" I said as I looked at it. Are they taking that now?

"What does this mean?" Hange asked me as they had hoped a response.

"That's to label us to make sure which ones are Eldians." I responded as I stared at it. My armband was a red on just like Piecks.

"Explain Marley and Eldia" The blond guy asked me curiously. This guy is messing with me. But the more I look at them the more I noticed they weren't waring our assigned uniforms. I begin to panic now noticing that maybe I'm in a huge laboratory getting tested.

"No this can't real" I say to myself as I begin to shake myself out. Hange quickly gets up and try's to stop me.

"This can't be. no this can't be happening" I repeat to myself as I look around now putting the puzzle together.

"What is it?" Hange asked me confused clearly trying to calm me down and get something from me.

"Where am I?" I asked Hange now staring at them. Hange just stared at me and didn't say anything.

"Lock her up" Hange says. Am I being held as prisoner?

They grab my chair and start taking me somewhere.

no one's

After taking that kid into the cell we made it back to Hange so we can discuss this further.

"Levi what do you think about the kid?" Erwin said.

"She's full of shit" Levi said back to Erwin. They both walk into Hanges laboratory and begin to speak.

"What are we going to do with her?" Levi asked Hange.

"We can't just let her go she was so far from the walls." Hange told Levi

"Do you think she can help us?" Erwin asked both of them.

"I believe so i haven't seen anyone ware a armband like this." Hange said as they held the armband.

"I'm sure that's something kids ware for fun" Levi said annoyed that they were even discussing about this.

"Levi she said that they label people with these how are we just letting that go?" Erwin argued.

"And we get to learn more of these Marlians shes talking about." Hange added.

"Fine."
-

I sit in the cell unsure of what to do and still processing all of it. Where am I? How did I get here? How far am I from them? Questions ran into my head like rockets.

I soon hear the door open and a few steps walking in. I was revealed to the blond guy, the short guy, and Hange.

They all stood in front of the cell as they stared at me.

"We haven't had our questions answered." Hange said. How much more?

"I just want to go home" I said tired of everything that was happening. It was already too much for a day.

"You will after you answer us." Hange said happily.

"What was your question?" I asked giving in. I was in no position to deny.

"You said something about Marleyans and Eldians, what are they?" Hange asked. I'm still confused to how they don't know.

"Marleyan's are people from Marley and Eldians are people from paradis island." I said in short terms I was done speaking for the day or what they meant.

They all look at one another and then at me. I could tell they didn't fully grasp what I had just said but they didn't want to ask. They just excused themselves and left.

For the meantime I just sat there thinking about yesterday. So much had happened in such little time it almost seemed unreal.

Was I a Titian for a certain amount of time? And what happened to Yelena after she ran off? Also how could my family just report me and not even say goodbye.

On the contrary i knew my parents were doing stuff illegally in Marley but I just never had the heart to tell anyone about it. Led along I didn't want to be without parents.

And yet they did have the heart because everytime I had done something they didn't like they would threaten me to take me away from them. To which they had the power just never thought they would use it.

If I had told on them before I would be in Marley right now getting respected by soldiers but instead I kept my mouth shut. Which lead me to here.

My progress has led me nowhere and now I'm far from my friends and my girlfriend. How stupid could I be?

It doesn't help that even after all of this I was never able to tell Pieck about my parents, now leaving Yelena with the burden and the news to break.

I laid back on my cell wall and my head touching the wall as well. Unsure of how to feel or what to do I just stayed in my own silence.

I couldn't forgive myself for all the unanswered questions my friends could possibly have. Furthermore I couldn't forgive myself for letting Yelena witness me in such state.

I still don't know where I'm at and I don't believe that my answers are going to be answered any time soon.

Who are those guys? And what do they want? I was confused as much as they were. I know for sure they aren't from Marley, But if they aren't from Marley than can it be that I'm in Paradis island?

How much did I travel with that injector? Before I could ask myself another question I hear the door open once again.

It was the famous three of the day. I still don't know the other twos name.

"So we've come to an agreement" Hange said looking at the two before looking at me once again. I just stared at them in silence.

"Although you did wake up in a military base i strongly suggest you to join the cadet core, You'll be a massive improvement to our discovery's and you'll get to see your family." Hange's question came more as a demand, the question gave me my biggest answer. How the hell did I manage to be in a military base? and how didn't I notice?. In a similar vain I was in no place to deny the offer, I had no answers on how to get back. This is the only way I'll be able to see them again.

"I'll join"

©Yelenassubject

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.6K 60 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...
42.5K 1.2K 36
Bloody love. "I never thought this would happen. " Two high school kids, different in every way. But cupid decides to spark love between the two...
150K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
687 126 24
<COMPLETED> Fasten your seatbelts, towards the journey of mixed emotions... They say life is hard. Yes, it is. But can you imagine how hard it...