Teach me to trust

By simplysurvive

MATURE 18+ Emily never needed someone to walk into her life to save her, to teach her, to need her. She never... More

Intro/Copyright
1. Him
2. Keira
3. Eyes on me
4. Lily
5. With him
6. Sin
7. Hands
8. Blow
9. Distracted
10. Try
11. Explanation
12. Resist
13. Guests
14. Ryan
15. Talk
16. Make it up
17. His
18. Ugly truth
19. Bed
20. In the morning
21. Sleepover
22. Dylan
23. Dull
24. A lifetime
25. Saving me
26. Changes
27. Greased up
28. Content
29. Sweet JD
30. Proof
31. For me
32. Milly
33. Communication
34. Handsome
35. Alistair
36. Blind
37. Game time
38. Mine
39. Finally
40. Get used to it
41. Shower
42. Brakes
43. Surprise
44. Fight
45. Care
46. Work
47. Confession
48. True feelings
49. Aftercare
50. Evidence
51. Fucking bitch
52. Casual Admission
53. Packing
54. Perv
55. First Day
56. Handyman
57. The Office
58. June 10th
59. Verdict
60. Indecisive
61. Sinful
62. Kill me
63. Own me
65. Home
66. Trust
Authors Note

64. Orders

593 9 0
By simplysurvive

There's only a slight rustle as the fabric of my dress gathers on the floor of the bedroom and I'm grateful for the mind I had earlier to put on matching white underwear, the new tan on my skin looking radiant against the light fabric.

Nate's breathing is heavy while he stands and looks at me and I see the bulge in his shorts has grown significantly in the last few moments, his hand rising to touch it over the material over his shorts, something that has heat shooting straight to the place where I want him the most.

He raises his brow at me when I unconsciously rub my thighs together, tilting his head at me before his taunting words leave his lips,

"What's the matter sweetheart? Does me touching myself get that little pussy wet, huh?"

I fight my body's natural reaction to his words, stepping gently closer to him but stopping when he raises his hand to tell me to stop, shaking his head and tutting at me,

"Uh uh" he taunts me, simply pointing over at the bed and nodding his head in that direction, "Sit down"

I wonder for a moment what exactly he's thinking right now but listen regardless, sitting down on the edge of the bed opposite where he still stands, following the movement of his hands as they unfasten his shorts, slipping them down over his hips and stepping out of them.

I can see clearly now the bulge that presses against the tight fabric of his underwear, straining and my eyes dart up to him when he slides his hand along the band of his underwear.

"Touch yourself" he tells me and I falter for a minute, frowning up at him and automatically shaking my head, "No?" he asks, his own movements halting,

"I don't-" I begin, suddenly feeling embarrassed and wanting to cover myself, "I haven't done that with anyone before" I bite out, feeling my cheeks heat,

"Look at me" he tells me gently and I do, "If you really feel uncomfortable you don't have to, baby. It's only me, remember"

It's amazing what those few words actually do to relax me and after a few deep breaths I lean back slightly on the bed, still sat and facing him and feeling a lot more turned on than I previously realised.

I slide my hands across the skin of my stomach and across my thighs, eyes locked on Nate's, loving the slight surprise in his expression at my willingness to do what he wants me to do. My hands find the heat hidden beneath my underwear and I make a point of rubbing myself through the fabric before sliding it to the side and running a finger through my wetness and up to my clit.

"Oh shit" Nate's breathless words spur me on and I lift my right leg onto the bed, tossing my hair behind my shoulder and picking up the pace with my finger, making a show of dipping it inside myself and trailing it back up to my clit.

I tilt my head at Nate in challenge and bite my lip when he slips his hand beneath his underwear and gripping himself, his hand moving slowly beneath the fabric before becoming frustrated with the lack of room and dropping his boxers, stepping out of them and gripping his cock tight.

"Show me what you do to yourself when I'm not around" he bites out, moving his own hand rhythmically while he watches my hand.

I rub faster, knowing exactly what I need to do to get myself over the edge and wanting him to watch me as I do. My finger moves in a swift circle, my breathing heavier as I watch Nate pleasure himself, his own chest heaving while he watches me, and I'm entranced with the way the muscles in his arm ripple with his movements.

I know I'm about to cum and I tell him just that, my head dropping back slightly and my brows furrowing while I watch him step slightly closer to me, eyes flitting between my hand and my face, wanting to see me while I cum.

I drop my head back, moaning out my release and sliding my leg back down the bed, about to lift up to look at him but losing the chance when a firm hand clasps my throat, pushing me back onto the bed and forcing my eyes to look up at him.

His hair hangs slightly over his forehead and his eyes are fierce as he looks down at me, his hand squeezing the sides of my throat. His jaw is clenched, and his lips are grazing mine when he speaks,

"You are fucking sinful and I'm going to ruin you" our teeth clash when he forces his mouth against mine, stealing my breath and refusing me any more with his tight grip on me.

He pulls back and I gasp for air, watching him smirk and kiss me chastely before lifting me and throwing further up the bed. I bounce here and watch him crawl up the bed towards me, forcing my legs apart with his hands trailing up my inner thighs. He grips the top of my underwear, yanking them down my legs and throwing them behind him.

He carries on his journey up the bed, lifting my upper half off the bed to unclasp my bra and slipping it off me before dropping me back onto the bed.

I lie here while he lifts my legs up, resting my ankles on his shoulder while he stays up on his knees, leaning forward to slide a pillow underneath my ass, keeping my elevated and giving me no time to think before he plunges inside me, filling me instantly.

His head drops back with a groan and my own eyes roll back in my head, a gasping breath escaping me and I open my eyes in time to see him drop his own head back down, biting his bottom lip and pulling almost fully back out and filling me again instantly.

He does this a few times before picking up his pace, his thrusts fast and hard, almost punishing and I am completely at his mercy beneath him, unable to fully catch my breath as each thrust forces the air out of my lungs,

"Feels good, huh?" he bites out, one of his hands reaching out to tug on my nipples, slapping my breasts as I lay here and I know I clench when he does it, his groan loud and making me want to hear it again.

I lift my hips up to meet his thrusts, biting my lip when he raises his brow at me, leaning forward and allowing my legs to bend over his shoulders. He pulls the cushion out from beneath me, this new position automatically lifting me from the bed.

He fucks into me mercilessly, his hand slapping the side of my face, just hard enough to sting and I relish the pain, moaning up at him.

He rests his mouth beside my ear and his hot breaths send goosebumps across my skin,

"This fucking pussy is mine" he spits out "You here that, baby? Mine"

I nod my response, my legs beginning to shake as our closeness is rubbing at my clit while he buries himself deep inside me. He lifts up and grips my throat tight, hips lips grazing mine,

"Tell me" he grinds out, the warmth of our bodies making both of our skins feel slick and I grip his back with my nails, "Tell me who this pussy belongs to"

"You" I whisper into his mouth, "It's all yours" 

"Fucking right it is" he crashes our mouths together, forcing his tongue into my mouth and I fight back with fervour, loving this heat between us, gasping when he tightens his grip and yanks my head away from him,

"You gonna cum, baby?" he asks and I nod, head starting to spin from the lack of oxygen and gasping for air when he allows me a momentary reprieve, "Eyes on me when you cum" he tells me.

I lift my eyes to his when I feel that tension about to reach a peak, moaning out a shaky scream and my legs tremble on top of his shoulder and when my orgasm just about hits me, he clasps my throat tight and cuts off my oxygen, shaking my head and forcing me to look up at him.

My eyes roll back in my head and I struggle to open my eyes when he slaps the side of my face gently,

"I'm gonna cum" he tells me and I open my eyes to look at him, "I'm gonna cum on your tits and you're gonna watch" he tells me, my body alight again and I nod.

I feel empty when he pulls out but don't complain as climbs on top of me, stroking himself quickly and groaning when I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out and catching some of his cum when he reaches his peak, mouth slack and a series of expletives falling out of his mouth.

Both our of chests heave and I laugh when he drops onto the bed next to me with a huff, wincing when I feel that warmth coming out of me, about to roll off the bed and run to the bathroom when he comes back, without me even noticing he moved, with a warm washcloth and wiping me clean.

He heads out to wash it off before returning to wipe of my chest, kissing me gently and patting my thigh,

"Go to the toilet and come get back in bed"

I follow his orders and go to the toilet while he cleans himself off and climbing back into bed, feeling serene when he climbs back in beside me and scooping me up into his arms, squeezing me tight and not relenting his grip even when the both of us have fallen into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 0 18
Hazel never stood out in a crowd. She had always kept to herself no matter how much she wished she could have someone by her side. Someone that would...
2.8M 71.7K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...
41.9K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
756 43 14
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...