MEDIUM

Von Lyfeo_M_Jay

Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal... Mehr

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

26.

1.6K 126 4
Von Lyfeo_M_Jay

Fear The Nine Tails.

Milford - Brooke Home.

"Anyone seen Jax?" Johnny asked the family as they sat down for dinner before they began game night, none of them knew where Jax was and it was unusual, he was the one who dragged everyone to the table, always. "After we spoke he said he wanted to talk to Adrian, make sure he's alright." Enzo finally replied as he sat at the table and everyone nodded. "Boys, no magic at the dinner table." Renee reprimanded the triplets as they sat on their seats pouting, caught again doing magic.

"You'll get to practising when Adrian gets here alright." Renee comforted them and the pouts went away as they began to eat. "He's also unusually late." Nik mentioned as Renee hummed. "He's probably helping another soul, lately he's been doing it more often since he'd completely stopped at the beginning of the year now the spirits tend to be demanding more attention though he's found balance in all of it already." Johnny replied as they all chuckled, that was Adrian for you, he always found ways.

"I'm going to check on Jax." Renee announced as he wasn't sure how to place what he felt but was sure Jax was up to something. "Lino!" He called out going up the stairs, Adrian's first familiar was lazy as a cat since he pampered him, the second one even more so. Renee felt around the house with magic and ported to Adrian's workroom which was were Jax was, Lino in his cat form was on his lap and Adrian's second familiar, a scorpion originally now in the form of a very deadly looking black mamba was coiled gently on his neck seemingly at home but all three had their eyes closed and seemed to be absent in the room.

"Oh Jax, where have you gone?" Renee asked as Jax's tails began forming behind him.

The Old Sovietro Manor - Southside Greenway Bay.

"What happened back there?" A blonde witch asked Kyle whose lack of focus caused them all to frown. "Enzo has always been talented, his power isn't something that I can put into words, he's like a witch, he evolves, he grows, much like the rest of us, and being taught under Adrian and Nik, it's something special, I thought we could put him down easily but it seems in just a month he's improved so much that I feel we need more power ourselves to take him down." He explained and Alora nodded, her sharp green eyes piercing as always.

"Then we get more power, if that's what it takes, his demonic blood is what we need for my spell, it's potent enough, now more than ever." She added as the other two people who stood with her in the large drawing room nodded toward her. A tap on the window made them all turn to look into the lit darkness of the night but saw nothing. Another tap much louder this time echoed but they still saw nothing, then a screech so loud it shattered the windows and threw all three to the wall, Alora was knocked down but was up on her feet in seconds.

The doorbell rang as the three looked at each other perplexed. "Lucy, go see who it is?" Alora ordered and Lucy shook her head in refusal. "What ever that was, and the next thing, are both traps, I am not going, how the hell did they even get past my wards without me knowing." She hissed back and Alora had to agree, something wasn't right. The doorbell rang again but then suddenly stopped when a guttural growl above Kyle made his eyes widen. "You have to be kidding me." He muttered. "What the hell is that?!" Lucy screamed.

"Run!" Kyle yelled as he got to his feet and summoned all his strength into his speed and a shield around his body, he and Alora ran for the door whilst Lucy ran for the stairs going up. "Watch out!" Alora yelled again as she unleashed bolts of lightning onto a black fog, suddenly the roof of the manor was broken down, along with the floors of the upper part of the home as a giant snake crawled into the house at full speed aiming to devour Lucy. "Oh hell no!" Lucy screamed as she tried to teleport away but it didn't work, her magic was blocked.

"No!" She screamed as the snake cut her off and she fell the moment she got onto the landing of the first floor. "Lucy." Alora muttered as the snake reared its head, barred it's fangs and ingnited the witch on fire with it's poison. "Alora, help!" Lucy screamed as the snake kept pouring it's venom on her then coiled itself around her, crushing her and grinding her skin and bones into a charred pile of bones barely recognizable. "What is that?" Alora asked Kyle as they were hidden behind a table they had overturned in the hallway, they couldn't get out since a terrifying spider was guarding the door and their magic was suppressed, they were powerless.

"That's Kraven, and Lino, Adrian's familiars, they are gentle beasts, lazy and barely get violent because Adrian doesn't like it, and right now, he wouldn't —Adrian wouldn't." Kyle replied, trying to convince himself that Adrian wouldn't send his familiars to kill them. "I believe you, but someone in that family would." Alora interjected as Lino moved from the door as it dissipated to small bits of crushed wood through sheer force and only one man could do that so easily and Kyle knew to be afraid. "Jax." He whispered as Jax walked into the home his body covered in an orange aura but something was different, his tails, —all nine were out waving in the wind, but that wasn't the shocking bit, they were black.

"I've never seen this form." Alora muttered next to Kyle as the giant spider pounced on them, she rolled out of the way quickly enough but not Kyle, two clawed legs had impaled his torso, another leg in his right palm pinning him down, Lino hissed dripping venom on Kyle. "Lino please!" He begged but the spider moved another of its legs and struck his ribs. "Ah, fuck —Alora, run!" He yelled out but Alora stood to her feet grabbed a wooden stake and aimed to impale the spider but a tail wrapped around her and threw her to the farthest wall but even so she broke through two more walls rendering her unconscious since her magic was suppressed.

"Jax please, I never meant to hurt him, or the family." Kyle begged as he looked at the nine tails whose eyes faced him without a hint of remorse. "You know, I often believed the crap that came out of your mouth, forgave you for your treachery, covered for you, —hoped you'd be better, but it was all an act, a lie." He mumbled with a much deeper baritone that it echoed in the house with an edge of warning. "Now you attack Enzo, he's been through so much, and he just wants to live in peace yet you can't give him that, didn't they warn you Kyle, —your family, my mate is sinister and you should do well to fear him, unless you need reminding, but have you forgotten that with every sinister witch comes a more terrifying hand to enforce his will, I am that terrifying hand." Jax responded, as the last of his words were a whisper.

"I won't kill you, like her but Lino has a warning." Jax asserted as the spider screeched. "No Jax, no please, —don't!" Kyle screamed as the spider bit down on his shoulder pumping its poisonous venom into him. "Please." Kyle whimpered as he fell unconscious but in his dreams, he'd be haunted and when he woke up it would take a while to truly be convinced that the nightmare was over. "Come Kraven, Lino." Jax called out as he turned on his heel, the snake tossed away the corpse, it splattered on a wall as it shrunk in size until it represented a fully grown anaconda, as for Lino he was now a cat, safely in Jax's arms.

Jax's tail moved at his will and grabbed the dark object he'd lit outside the manor to nullify any magic other than that of the wielder of the object. "Such a lovely night." The kitsune whispered as he vanished with the familiars, in between the trees that surrounded the manor a witch stood there, cloaked and watching, he'd come to the manor to find his half sister only to witness the destruction of a kitsune, he wondered if he could take him on and win but with his current state  he'd die for sure, his flame was still not obeying him and heavy magic hurt to perform, he was broken but he could try help his sister, if she was alive, so he ran for the manor, hoping someone was alive.

Jax & Adrian.

Jax dragged in his breath much like the familiars as if they were coming back to life, the large workroom lit up with a deep orange flame, a representation of who it belonged to, Jax looked around as his eyes focused on the room, then passed by what seemed to be an angry Adrian, he couldn't make him out until he focused on him again, and there he was, his mate, his lovely beautiful mate. "Don't even try mask whatever you did with pretty words, I know you know that I'm reading your mind." Adrian hissed into Jax's mind.

He could only smile as Lino mewed and walked over to Adrian, rubbing himself on his leg, he was looking for attention and got it when Adrian scooped him up into his arms, Kraven on the other hand changed form into a cat aswell and mewed, still perched himself on Jax's broad shoulders. "Where did you go?" Ari asked as Jax moved closer to caress his cheek. "Do you want to know?" He retorted as Ari groaned then nodded. "You sure?" Jax pressed on as he snaked his large arm around Ari's smaller form making his breathing laboured. "Ahem, yes, —maybe, —I don't know, yes, stop making me doubt myself now I'm so unsure." He groaned as Jax grabbed his form completely hoisting him up to kiss him.

During their kiss Adrian saw everything Jax did but he pushed it to the back of his mind as Jax's kiss brought about a heat he wanted quenched, a heat that was unbearable, and he wanted more of him. "This is a work room, go do that in your bedroom." Then Enzo interrupted. "Enzo!" Ari yelled in frustration as Lino mewed along with Kraven, both getting away from the mates and to Enzo. "My poor babies, did they scar you with their act of sinners, I'm so sorry my sweeties, come I have extra juicy pieces of meat I marinated, with a lot of blood too, you're going to enjoy them." Enzo rambled on shocking the two as they watched him go.

"Should we be worried?" Jax asked as Ari just chuckled. "You just murdered a witch, poisoned his ex mate and literally knocked out another witch just for him, he deserves to be happy, —even if it's making the family guardians carnivores." He replied with a smile as they kissed again and Jax went on one knee. "Sweetie you awake, papa here, just checking if you're okay, you're gonna be my brave boy." Jax said in child like babble speaking to Ari's stomach, he was already putty in the kid's hands before he was even born.

"How do you even know its a boy, I've had enough boys to last me a lifetime." Adrian groaned and Jax laughed standing up and taking his mate up into his arms. "Do I look like I'd have a girl the first time, I want three boys, and I want my last born to be a girl, that way she'll have three very overprotective brothers to protect her, she'll be my favorite and I'll spoil her rotten." He exclaimed as Ari hummed. "So this plan of yours, have you included whose going to be carrying all those babies, because I'm sure you planned all on your lonesome forgetting that I'm the one carrying your brats." Ari retorted as Jax quirked a brow then chuckled.

"Don't be a sour little pufferfish, even if I could carry our kids, which I cannot, not even tried but proven, I'd have you carry our children, then they'll have your brains, and your beauty, and that amazing scent, and most off all they'll have a heart as beautiful as yours, I might plan some of the things alone, and you're going to get mad at me for it, but it's worth it when I think and tell you that all I want is you, chocoswirl." Jax confessed as Ari sniffled. "Aww, is my baby emotional, come here, where does it hurt, I'll kiss it better." Jax teased as Adrian wiped away his tears. "I hate you." He cried as Jax just laughed pressing a kiss to Ari's forehead.

"And here I thought I was going to have an argument with you about four kids, then you spring this on me, no fair." He pouted as Jax laughed again nuzzling his nose on Adrian's neck. "I'm a man of many talents, and one of those happens to be melting your heart, I love you babe, you and this first born of ours." He confessed as Ari just smiled hugging Jax back. "I love you even more, now how about you actually tell me how you know its a boy." Ari stated and Jax mumbled an okay. "I'm recognized as an alpha in my species right and to continue our legacy, most first borns are male, but chances that the first is a girl are there, but minimal, and besides, I had a vision through you about sometime after you told me." He explained and Adrian's jaw dropped.

"So, —oh my Goddess, why didn't you say anything?" Ari accused. "You didn't ask and besides, you wanted it to be a surprise, I wanted to know if I was going to be papa to a boy or girl, or both so my plans were on track." Jax explained with ease on the situation whereas Adrian was still trying to wrap his head around everything. "So you assumed I knew, and no I hoped we could make it a surprise but seeing as fate doesn't want my wants to be aligned with it, the cat was out of the bag." He groaned as Jax settled him down on a dining chair in the dining room after walking so slowly to even make it to the dining room, after two minutes Jax was back with half a cake, a jug of milk, strawberries, and a blueberry pie.

"So we start with the blueberry, make our way to the cake then settle with fruit, I like them crunchy." Jax stated as he and Ari began eating with the forks that he'd brought. "So what do you think about doing that getaway we planned this weekend, just me and you, on a beach, in the sun, I'll even bring those boxers you like." Jax mentioned as Adrian just smiled and swallowed then turned to look at Jax adoringly. "Only if you let me walk in whatever place we are in naked, maybe with your sweater on." He striked a bargain as the bigger male just grinned. "Wouldn't like it any other way, but then, —what happened to me having to actually get you naked, you're so willing to be pleased, seems drying you out worked." Jax smirked as Ari gasped in shock.

"What, you've been doing it on purpose, why, I never complained, why." He cried as Jax fed him a piece of pie. "Because you my darling were playing hard to get with that pregnancy bump now starting to slightly show, did you think I didn't know you'd need some of this when your pregnancy hormones really started raging, hurt the baby my shtick." Jax scoffed and grumbled as Ari choked on a piece of cake. "Jax!" He groaned and moved to grab Jax's throat but was too slow. "Ah ah —ah, mon ami, you started this." He teased as Ari face palmed. "Now I want it, can I have it please." He begged as Jax caressed his cheek, orange hair being pulled back. "Of course you can, I'm all yours." Jax accepted. "Yes!" Ari whisper yelled.

"On our weekend getaway." He added as Ari looked absolutely mortified. "What?!" He yelled as Jax quickly covered his mouth with his large palm. "Calm down, kids are sleeping." He reprimanded and Ari gave him a flat look. "They're in the movie room watching a cartoon." He flatly replied as Jax just chuckled. "I thought you didn't want my monster anywhere near you." He teased as Adrian bit down on his lip. "I don't remember anything like that, did I say that, me, —I'm sure you heard wrong." He explained as his mate scoffed. "Is that so?" Jax asked and Adrian nodded unashamedly just as Jax forced the memory into both their minds reminding his mate.

"I meant your monster toy." Ari quickly argued as Jax finally just broke down and began laughing as did Adrian as he finally just accepted how ridiculous he sounded. "You know we could go on and on with this argument, I know you're a stubborn mate, you won't accept easily, even with all my proof, cheeky little thing." Jax confessed as he took Adrian and placed him on his lap. "It's one of the things I like about you, stubborn to a fault." He complimented as Adrian just chuckled drinking his milk, whilst Jax began on the strawberries. "I'm sorry about what I said, words of an insecure new mom, you'd never hurt me or our baby, we made him after all, and I think I'll wait for the weekend, it's way more appropriate outside the house, —the things I want to do." Ari mentioned as Jax smiled widely.

"Never apologize, I know you didn't mean anything by it, and I know you'll still apologize so I forgive you sugar plum, I'll always forgive you as you forgive me." Jax replied as he thrust upward gently and Adrian gasped. "Wanna know a secret." The kitsune whispered and Adrian nodded right then leaning into Jax. "I'm half hard." He whispered as Adrian blushed. "Naughty man." Ari chortled as he kissed Jax deeply and passionately, oh how he loved this man.

"So tell me about your day, you rescued a human today, what was that about?" Jax asked after feeding Ari a strawberry. "You'll never believe how it even happened, though I suspect you will, so there I was just about to head home and Mornell suddenly called."

As Ari narrated everything Jaxon looked at him with so much love and affection, he was home, with his love, everything and everyone was okay, despite all that had happened, to finally have peace was something he wanted and having it now was just the best thing of his life, he was going to be a pops soon, and that was a prospect he was looking forward to with his mate and any one who tried getting in the way of that would know death, he deserved to be where he was in life, he deserved to have his life, so he'd live it, with his family and his mate by his side, that's all that mattered.

+++

I hadn't written a moment for them in a while and writing this part made me laugh, and awe at how cute they were despite it all coming from me.

Thank you for reading Medium this far.

VOTE + COMMENT + SHARE + FOLLOW

Saint Jay.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

500K 22.6K 33
Adrian, a mute hybrid who nobody can read. not even his mind-reader brother. Nobody knows exactly who he really is. I mean of course his family knew...
878 29 47
Adrian moves to Tokyo for a new life; only to come across a group of strange men. After losing his family to a car accident he has no where to go. He...
9.8K 373 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...
M-13 Von JL

Aktuelle Literatur

184K 10.8K 35
People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a genetic malfunction that cursed us to a life o...