His Unmarked Territory

De xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... Mais

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

15 - 'Gotcha'

590K 9.7K 929
De xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Chapter 15 

Sky's POV

It was lunchtime, and like any other, I was sitting on our roundtable on the east side of the canteen, listening to Wesley, Chase and Quinn's plans for the 'big game' tomorrow. Which basically translated means I was sat here, aimlessly staring around the canteen trying to contain my boredom. Only to realize that when nothing was a distraction, my thoughts all too soon caught up with me, and by thoughts I really mean the constant reminder of Klaus, Klaus, Klaus... like some insane voice in my head, getting louder and faster by the day. I needed to see him. Okay I was still pissed at him, and If I had a choice I would surely stay away from him forever, but I'm not stupid. I know that that's not ever going to happen. I need him, and whether I like it or not, I'm going to have to talk to him. - This has been my mindset for the past few days, and I would have spoken to him by now - would have, because the idiot hasn't even been turning up to school. I mean come on! Just because of our little- well big argument, I didn't expect him to give up on school... give up on me, and to say that last thought didn't hurt me at all, would be a complete lie. I didn't want him to give up on me. Damn, my mind is soo confused right now!

"Blue!" Wes was waving his hand in front of my face, causing me to come back to reality, to realize the rest of the table laughing at me.

"Er sorry, what?" I asked, while they just shook their heads and began to stand up.

"The bell" Quinn rolled his eyes. Oh, when did the bell go?

"Come on" Wesley laughed, draping his arm around my shoulders as we began to walk towards Science.

A lot on your mind? Wesley thought to me as we walked down the corridor.

You could say that. I thought back.

And I guess you don't want to talk to us about it... So Wesley had noticed my guard which I knew seemed to be up 24\/7.

No. And that was it for the internal conversation, Wesley knew something was up, but he wasn't going to push me for information, for that I was thankful.

"Well, I'll see you after school. Normal place?" He sighed, as we stopped outside my science room.

"Yeh, see you there" I sighed back, I was surprised Wesley even wanted to hang around with me anymore, let alone carry on giving me lifts to school every day. I had been in a completely shitty mood since Thursday. Just then Vicky and her 'followers' swung the door open dramatically, allowing the most wonderfully familiar scent to hit my nose, much more potent than any other I had ever smelt and defiantly the most mouth-watering one. It was when Vicky opened her mouth and said one word, which made me realize what the scent was, and just who it belonged too.

"KLAUSSEY!" she cooed. Sh*t.

He was here? Nooo... I mean yes, I did want to see him. I had been waiting to see him for days, but now he was actually here, all I wanted to do was turn around and leg-it straight out of here. My heart was beating at a mile a minute, my hands were clamming up, and as for my body, well that was completely frozen in shock. I couldn't keep track of the emotions running through my body in those few seconds there was defiantly shock, anticipation, fear, annoyance, surprise... But there were also ones I didn't quite understand, happiness, need... love...

"Miss, are you going to enter the class today, or are you intending to join in with the lesson from the doorway?" Mr. Coleman chuckled, as he walked around me into the classroom.

"Er, no sir" I muttered shaking my head, you can do it Sky, just go in there and sit down. You don't even need to look at him, let alone talk to him. I chanted to myself over and over again as I took a deep breath, before as calmly as I could, began to walk into the classroom, keeping my head ducked so I couldn't see him staring at me.

It was only once I was sat in my seat, that I finally allowed myself to breathe again. I was holding my breath? What was I expecting him to do? Talk to me? Call me? Run up and kiss me as much as I wanted to run up and kiss him?

My seat was closer to the front than Klaus- who sat at the back. Meaning even though I could feel his piercing stare. I couldn't very easily look at him, though right now I really wanted to sneak a peek. No Sky! I scolded myself, I couldn't look around it would be way too obvious.

"Alright class" Mr. Coleman brought the class to order then, giving me something to occupy my brain. "So as you know, we have some exams coming up, and so I thought it would be beneficial for us to do a bit of revision. So we're going to do a revision project! You have a week to prepare a presentation on the topic I choose" he grinned, as the whole class groaned. "So like the amazing teacher you all know me as, I have taken it upon myself to pair you all up." With that, he received an even bigger unison of groans, muttered curses, and evil glares.

"So let's get started! Adele and Michael..." I zoned out as he listed off each pair, doodling random anime on my book.

"Skylar and Klaus" WHAT?! My head snapped up to Mr. Coleman in horror, he didn't really just say that... did he? But he just carried on down the list. Oblivious to the fact I practically had a heart attack. No no no!!!

"Ok, class I will allow you to swap places for the next week, for you to work in your pairs" Great, f*cking fantastic Mr. Coleman, that was really kind of you. I thought sarcastically, as I heard - well more like sensed Klaus come up behind me.

"Hello partner" his smooth voice whispered seductively in my ear, causing an involuntary shiver to run through my body.

"Hi" I muttered, as I felt my cheeks brighten at the close proximity between the two of us.

"Why, weren't you at school?" I blurted out before I had time to think, causing my cheeks to turn a shade lighter.

"You noticed?" he smirked, and I looked away. Of course, I noticed he was my mate. "... I had things to do, pack business to sort out" he shrugged nonchalantly. Things to do... more like girls to do. I reminded myself.

Klaus was just about to say something before Mr. Coleman cut him off, as he made his rounds.

"Klaus and Skylar, you have nuclear fusion," he said, giving Klaus a look which had my blood boiling, as I watched their little exchange.

"You arranged this!" I all but screamed at Klaus, causing a few heads to turn towards us but I didn't care. I couldn't believe he purposely made sure we were partnered up together! After everything that was said the other day, I mean I told him I never wanted to speak to him again! - Well ok, I was lying, but he didn't know that!

"Well, I couldn't exactly have you paired off with some other guy" he smiled, a genuine smile. One, which was very unfamiliar to me, and one, which made my heart ache at just how beautiful it was. It was even able to momentarily blind me of the fact that right now I was in a mood with him, and he was a jerk. I couldn't say anything as his gaze captured mine, with that same emotion which I recognized in his eyes, what was it? What was he thinking? All too soon his eyes released the hold they had on me, as he focused his attention on the girl, which had sauntered up behind him. Vicky. All I could do was watch as she began to run her manicured figures through his hair. In that one moment, I thought of a million different things to do, the main one was to rip her hand away from him and then throw her across the classroom, But I knew I couldn't do it. So instead I just gritted my teeth and turned away from them desperately trying to ignore their little conversation.

"Honey, babe I haven't seen you in forever" she cooed.

"Haven't you?" was his genius response.

"Well, I thought we could you know, catch up" URG! Does she really believe I don't know full well what her 'catching up' entitles? I had to bite back a growl, which was tempting to escape from my lips. Who does she think she is?! Not his mate that's for sure!

"Vicky, I don't want to catch up with you, and I'll pass on the f*ck" I couldn't help but jolt my head up in surprise at what Klaus just said, what?!... Why? My eyes met not only Klaus's pair of grey eyes, which were staring into mine but also Vicky's glare.

"It's because of her, isn't it!" she hissed.

"Vick..."

"It is because of me actually."

"WHAT?!" The look of shock was apparent on both of their faces. There was fear in Klaus's and hatred in Vicky's.

"We have this project to do, remember?" I reminded both of them, but particularly Klaus, who seemed to considerably relax once he realized I wasn't going to spill to her the fact that I was his mate.

"Well, that's not going to take you all night" she sneered at me.

"I guess not..."

"Maybe" Klaus cut me off, and I immediately turned to glare at him 'maybe?' really Klaus!

"There is no maybe Klaus!" but all he did was shrug, a knowing mischievous grin crossing his face.

"Right..." Vicky mused nodding her head, like the idiot she is "So I'll come round tonight then baby" she smirked seductively.

"Well, you can..." Klaus mused, causing an involuntary growl to escape my lips. Klaus muffled a laugh, as my eyes shot up in horror at the realization of what I just did. "But unfortunately I won't be there" with that Vicky huffed frustrated, glancing back at me before striding back to her seat.

"Is something wrong?" Klaus asked amused.

"No" I shook my head as casually as I could.

"Then I must have just imagined the possessive growl which passed through your cute lips" he murmured, leaning in closer to me, his breath gently hitting my neck.

"Who says it was possessive?" I glared back, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Hum..." he paused and pretended to think about it, before grinning, "I do" he shrugged.

I began to shake my head; this was going to be one hell of a long lesson.

"Klaus, the book" I sighed, as I motioned for him to pass it to me. He groaned but went to pick it up before he stopped, grinning mischievously at me.

"You get it" he shrugged, as he looked between me and the book, which was placed right on the corner of the desk in front of him.

"No, just pass me the damn book, Klaus!" I glared, crossing my arms over my chest. For me to get it, it would mean I would have to practically lean across him, and I wasn't going to do that. He just looked at me amused, and I realized with frustration that he didn't intend to pass the book any time soon.

"Fine" I frowned, a plan forming in my head, as I began to lean across him making sure none of my body touched him, though I knew I was giving him a good view.

"Ahh, sorry" I bit my lip, as I perfectly carried out a fake trip and let my hand grab the top of his thigh, holding back a laugh as he groaned. "Slipped" I whispered, trying not to think about how his face was only a few inches away from mine and his touch which sent involuntary sparks of pleasure run through my body.

"You really shouldn't have done that" his husky whisper caressed my face, and I knew I had to put some distance between us before I closed that distance between our lips... NO Sky! This was payback remember! With that I quickly grabbed the book and sat back down, opening the book and began flicking through the pages aimlessly trying to ignore his intense stare. Just then my phone vibrated giving me the perfect excuse to not meet his gaze

I need to go talk to the coach for a bit after class, so I'll meet u by the car - Wesley.

I rolled my eyes as started to reply back,

Okay, th... I hadn't said two words when my phone was snatched out of my hands. - At first, I thought it was Mr. Coleman, having found me using a phone in school hours, but as I looked up, I realized it wasn't him at all. Instead, Klaus held my phone and began texting.

"What are you doing!" I screamed, about to throw myself at him and grab the phone back, but I stopped myself, realizing that, that was what he was expecting me to do.

"Telling your boyfriend that you don't need a lift home" he smirked.

"WHAT!?"

"Sent" he grinned, flashing the sent message up to show me.

"You asshole! He was my lift home" I frowned beyond pissed; as I realized he wasn't going to give the phone back.

"Don't worry Angel, I'll give you a lift home" he smiled, his real smiled that I loved so much, but it disappeared a second later as the bell rang, causing him to jump up and smirk evilly at me.

"Come and get it" His sexy laugh echoing through the classroom, causing the girls to turn and look at him.

"Klaus" I threatened, frowning at him. All he did was laugh harder and began to run out of the classroom. I growled as I picked up my bag and ran after him through the busy corridor. Everyone seemed to create an opening for Klaus like some sort of Oracle as they watched him. However, what he didn't know about me was that I was super fast. I quickly caught up with him, crashing into his back as I brought him to a stop by my wrapping my arms around his waist. I didn't know how it happened, but soon his entire body was pressed against mine.

"Gotcha" he breathed his voice playful, but his grey eyes, which were piercing into mine where totally serious. My breath caught as he pressed even harder against me, as he opened the door and continued to push me back into the empty classroom.

"K...Klaus" I stuttered my voice coming out as a jagged whisper, as his lips made contact with my neck.

"Hum?" he mumbled against my skin, causing shivers to run through my body, as he gently trailed kisses down my neck until he got to my sensitive part of my neck. I couldn't say anything, as his lips latched onto my skin and began to suck and nibble my skin. An involuntary moan escaped my lips, as the combination of pain and pleasure sent sparks flying to every nerve in my body, causing him to smirk against my neck before he trailed gentle kisses across my jaw.

"I could hold you forever" he murmured, as he wrapped his arms around my waist gently pulling me in closer to his chest and pressed his lips to my forehead. I want to stay in your arms forever too... my wolf was screaming at me to say, but I held my tongue, I didn't want him to know how much of a hold on me he actually had on me. Instead, I settled with wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head against his shoulder blade. For that one moment, I didn't care if I was going to regret this later - which I no doubt would. But all too soon he bent his head down closer to mine, beginning to close the distance between our lips. It was then I really realized just what was happening and I pulled away from him quickly, his arms thankfully let go of me as I stepped away from him, I couldn't kiss him, I just couldn't. I will not let him steal my first kiss... yet.

"Angel, I'm sorry," he murmured, raising his hand and placing it gently on my shoulder. I couldn't utter a word as I stepped away from him, heading for the door. This shouldn't be happening! You hate him remember? I mean I'm sure I had an argument the other day, as to why I said I never wanted to talk to him again.

"Sky! Where are you going?" he called, his voice echoing down the empty corridor, which I was now hastily walking down.

"Home"

"Well I'll give you a lift," his voice sounded from right behind me, as he kept up with me "you need to get your stuff and then get to mine anyway."

"WHAT?!" I screeched, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Your Gran has arranged for you to stay at my parents until she gets back" he smirked.

"What?" I repeated horrified "No, I'm not staying there, I'm fine on my own!" I cried, hating the idea of staying with him and his family, not that I doubt their not nice or anything... Wait!

"Wesley's house?" I asked confused, sometimes it was easy to forget that the two where brothers... that means I already know his parents...

"Yes... he is my brother" he nodded slowly like he was explaining it to a five-year-old. I resisted the urge to hit him and stick out my tongue... actually, thinking about it. I would be acting just like a five-year-old. I quickly banished the thought from my head as another one entered it...

"But you don't live there" I verified whenever I was round Wesley's, Klaus was never there...

"Well no, but I decided to move back in for a couple of weeks" he shrugged, a mischievous smile stretching across his perfect lips.

"You!" I began but then stopped, knowing in my head exactly what I wanted to say- mainly a list of profanities. But I stopped myself, instead deciding to give him the much more effective silent treatment, as I turned on my heal and strode away from him into the parking lot.

God help me if I have to put up with this annoying jerk for the next few weeks! I just hope that Gran's friend can super quickly get over the loss of her husband so Gran could come home soon. - Okay, horrible thought Sky! I scolded myself. Urg you can survive, its only for two measly little weeks... 14 days...336 hours...20,160 minutes...1 209 600 seconds...

OMG SAVE ME NOW!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

162K 3.2K 79
SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart for those in need, and the PERFECT DAUGHT...
8K 427 13
*book three* final installment. Melodi has been through a lot. Getting ditched by her friends, getting kidnapped. Finding out her kidnappers were we...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
349 54 31
Skylar(Sky) is in her senior year of high school. She isn't the most popular girl in school, and she has become the target for the star quarterback B...