Always watching the sacred ti...

Autorstwa JenaGamache2004

Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and telep... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

1.5K 33 15
Autorstwa JenaGamache2004

Y/n's pov

"I'm going to burn this place to the ground." Loki says, as I, Mobius, and Loki are walking.

"I'll show you were my desk is and you can start there." Mobius says, to which made me snicker.

"This place is a nightmare." Loki says.

"Now that's another department." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Now that department I'll help you burn down." Mobius says and I nod in agreement.

We get into an elevator, Mobius pushes the button FE3, and we start going down.

"I'm agent Mobius by the way." He says, taking his hand out for Loki to shake, to which he just looks at.

"And this is my partner y/n" Mobius says, brining his hand down.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do I know you?" Loki asks, out of the blue.

"No? I'd hope not." I said. How the hell would this guy know me?

"Are you taking me somewhere to kill me?" Loki asks, taking his gaze off of me to Mobius.

"No, that's where you just were, I'm taking you some place to talk." Mobius says.

"Well I don't like to talk."

"No, but you do like to lie, which is what you just did." I say, pointing my finger at Loki, then brining it down.

"Exactly. Just what I was going to say, great minds think alike!" Mobius said.

"We both know you love to talk." Me and Mobuis say at the same time.

We both snickered, and Loki rolled his eyes.

"Talkie, talkie." Mobius says, making a puppet motion with his hands.

"How long have you two been here?" Loki asked.

Mobius and I sigh. "I don't know time passes differently here in the TVA." Mobuis said.

"What does that mean?!"

"You'll catch up." I said, rolling my eyes.

The elevator stops to where we need to get, and now we're in another hallway.

"So you two are part of the TVA's courageous and dedicated work force?" Loki asks, while walking to the next location.

"Yes." Mobius responded.

"You were, created by the Time-Keepers?" Loki asked.

"Yup." I said, popping my lips at the p.

"To protect the sacred timeline."

"Correct." Mobuis says.

Loki laughed.

"Is that funny?" I ask.

"The idea that your little club decides the fate of trillions of people across all of existence at the behest of three, space lizards, yes, it's funny. It's absurd."

I look over to Mobius "I thought he didn't like to talk."

Loki scoffed.

Mobius opens the door, and I go in first "Thank you." I say, being polite.

"Go on." Mobius says, gesturing for Loki to go in.

Loki goes inside, and stands beside the door.

"For the record this does feel like a killing-me kind of room." Loki says.

"Not big on trust are you?" Mobius says.

"Trust is for children.. and dogs." Loki adds. "There's only one person you can trust."

"Yourself?" Mobius, and I say at the same time.

"I like it, slap it on a T-shirt." Mobius says, while playing with the projector. Now the screen has TVA on it.

I snickered.

"Come on, have a seat." Mobius gesture's his hand for Loki to sit on the other side.

Loki hesitates. I know what he's thinking about doing right now..

Instead he goes for Mobius, just as I thought.

Before he could even get to him, I take something from my pocket, and turn it, now he's back to his original spot.

I raise my eyebrows. "Told you, time moves differently in the TVA."

"Come on sit down, let's get into this." Mobius said, while him and I take a seat.

Loki walks hesitantly, then sits down, on the opposite side, while I put my feet on the table.

"Get your feet off." Mobius said to me.

"Fine." I roll my eyes, then obey.

Loki crossed his arms and glared at us.

"If looks could kill." Mobius said, and I snickered.

"What do you want from me?" Loki asked, ignoring that comment.

"Well let's start with a little cooperation." Mobius said.

Loki scoffs "Not my forte."

"No crap." I say.

"Really? Even when your wooing someone powerful you intend to betray, come on." Mobius says, ignoring me.

"You don't know anything about me."

"Maybe we'll like to learn." Mobius and I open our sodas.

"We specialize in the pursuit of dangerous variants." I say, then both I and Mobius take a sip of our drink.

"Like myself?" Loki asks.

Mobius shook his head, bringing his drink down to the table "no particularly dangerous variants, your just a.."

"A pussycat." I say, smirking, finishing his sentence for him, brining my drink down on the table.

"Now, we've got a set of questions for you.." Mobius begins.

"You answer them, honestly.. and we might give you something you want." I finish.

"You wanna get out of here right?!" Mobius says.

"Yeah, we'll start there, should you return, what will you do?!" I ask, while Mobius takes out his clipboard.

"Finish what I started." Loki stated.

"Which is?" Mobius asks.

"Claim my throne." Loki rolled his eyes.

"You want to be king?!" I ask, scoffing.

"I don't want to be, I was born to be." He looks over to me.

"King of what exactly?!" Mobius asks.

"King of his imagination." I scoffed.

Loki ignored that comment and looked back at Mobius "You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

Loki takes a deep breath. "Midgard."

"Aka earth.." Mobius writes stuff down on his clipboard "alright now your the king of Midgard, then what?"

"Happily Ever After?!" I say, wanting to get this over with.

Loki scoffed. "Asgard... The Nine Realms..."

"Space?" Mobius asks.

"Space?" Loki raise's his eyebrows.

"Space is big, it would be a nice feather in your cap." Mobius replies.

"Loki, the King Of Space." I mock, raising my hands, putting them together, then parting them.

"Mock me, if you dare." Loki said in a low tone.

"Oh, she's not." Mobius replied for me, I just laughed. "We're fans actually, and we're wondering why does someone with so much range, just want to rule?"

Loki paused for a moment.

"I would have made it easy for people." Loki said, looking back to Mobius.

"People like easy." He said.

"The first, and most oppressive lie, ever uttered was the song of freedom."

Mobius furrows his brows "How's that one go again?!"

"For nearly every living thing choice breeds shame, and uncertainty, and regret." Loki pauses for a moment. "There's a fork in every road, yet the wrong path always taken." Loki finally said.

"Good." Mobius writes down on his clipboard "Yeah.. You said nearly every living thing so I'm guessing, you don't fall into that category."

Loki laughed, then took a deep breath. "The Time-Keepers have built quite the circus.. And I see the clowns are playing there parts to perfection."

I furrowed my brows. "So... Did you just call us a clown??"

Loki scoffed.

Mobius just laughed. Ether he just laughed it off, or he was unbothered.

"Big metaphor guy." He said, bringing his pen up. "I love it." He brings his pen down. "It makes you sound super smart!"

"I am smart."

I scoffed. "Yeah right." I said under my breath.

"I know." Mobius said, ignoring me.

"Okay." Loki said.

Mobius shook his head "okay" staring at him for a moment, before he reaches over to the video player pressing play. The pixels start to form and create a city skyline, New York.

Loki rolled his eyes, sighing, "What is this?"

"It's New York." I said sarcastically.

"A sampling, of your greatest hits, if I may." Mobius ignores my retort.

Another projector comes up, now this one is the Avengers, with Hawkeye pointing his arrow at Loki, and the rest huddled around him.

Loki sighs and looks away, having his head down, with his hand on his forehead.

I look over to see Loki's hands up saying, "if it's all the same to you..... i'll have that drink now."

Loki looks up to see Mobius and I drinking our drinks, then Mobius gestures with his drink in his hand, and offers Loki his drink. "No!" "And I remember, I was there." Him, and I put our drinks down. "Anything else?" He asks.

"It's funny, for someone born to rule, you sure do-"

"Lose a lot. You could even say it's in your nature." I smirked, finishing Mobius's sentence.

"You know things didn't turn out so well for the last person who said that to me." Loki said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I scoffed "Oh, right, you mean Phil Coulson?"

I turn the projector, the pixels forming, then it shows a man in a black suite, none other than Phil Coulson, holding a gun.

Loki is right behind him, with a knife, he stabs him right in the back.

"Didn't the Avengers come together to literally avenge him by defeating you?" Mobius asks.

"A little solace to a dead man." Loki replies.

"Do you enjoy hurting people?!" I ask.

Mobius plays around with the clips "Making them feel small?"

"Making them feel afraid?!" I finish.

"Your games don't frighten me." Loki looks over to me, and I furrow my brows.

"Making them feel little?" Mobius joins in.

"I know what I am!" Loki looks back at Mobius.

"Yeah, a murderer." I said, scoffing.

"A liberator actually." Loki said. I snickered "yea right, of eyeballs maybe."

Mobius snickered, and turned the projector, now it's of Loki in Germany, in that museum, turning the thing on he has in his hands, and stabbing it in the persons stomach, the person moved around a little bit, then stopped.

The projector then zoomed in on his face, he had a smile like he really enjoyed it.

That smiles kinda hot...

I open my mouth to say that out loud, then I stop myself, and close my mouth.

"Look at that smile, you are enjoying that!" Mobius says. "Did you enjoy hurting them?" He adds.

"I don't have to play this game, I'm a god." Loki says, annoyance in his voice.

"Of what again?" I ask sarcastically, even though I knew the answer to it, I just wanted to annoy Loki.

"Mischief right?" Mobius asks.

"Yeah." Loki says.

"I-I don't see anything mischievous about this." Mobius says.

Mobius stops the projector.

Loki furrowed his brows "No I don't suppose you do."

Mobius and I sigh.

"Let's talk about your escapes." I say.

"Your really good at doing awful things, and then just, getting away." Mobius finish's.

"What can I say I'm a mischievous scamp." Loki spat and I scoff.

"This is one of our favorite's." Mobius says, ignoring me.

He turns the projector, then it goes to a darker skinned lady, with a red hat, red shirt, and red pants to go with it, holding some papers.

We hear a voice from the PA
"From the flight deck, Captain Willam A. Scott Northwest Orient Airlines 305, on schedule to land in Seattle. Flight time today approximately...."

The voice of the PA man gets overtaken by a flight attendant lady "Bourbon and Soda?" She asks the man sitting down.

"Thank you." The short-haired version of Loki smiles.

I have to admit, he's very sexy.... His hair gelled back, and his black suite....

"Absolutely, is there anything else I can do for you Sir?" The flight attendant asks.

The man begins to dig through his jacket pockets. "I suppose we'll find out won't we?!" He says, while taking a little note out of his pocket and giving it to the flight attendant while winking.

I could listen to his voice all day..

She grabs it and smiles, flattered.

As she is walking away the man goes "Uh Miss?"

"Yes Mr. Cooper?" She turns back around to him.

"You might want to take a look at that note." He says, while she looks at him confused.

He smirks, and whisper's "I have a bomb." He pats the black suitcase next to him. She still looks confused, while he's still smiling.

We see the plane land, then back at the man with now black glasses on.

"I fail to see how this has any relevance or bearing on-" Loki starts before we shush him.

"Shut up!" I yell.

"Sh, Sh, Sh, No, this is the good part." Mobius points with his finger for us to keep watching.

We see another suitcase filled with money that the flight attendant is holding, then we see D.B. Cooper putting on a parachute. He clicks the parachute around his waist, then turns around to the flight attendant. He smiles at her, then zips up the suitcase.

He puts his glasses to his nose, then winks at her. "See you again someday." He says, putting his glasses back on, then taking the suitcase from her hands.

"Brother, Heimdall, you better be ready." He says before walking off the plane. He jumped off, and before he got more than a hundred feet from the plane the bifrost opens up, and he disappears.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

58.5K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
24.3K 837 28
Let's get one thing straight- Ava Wilder was picked up by the Avengers for two reasons: her magic skillset and her ability to burn NYC to the ground...
63.5K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
117K 3.3K 50
A slow burn fanfic. Marvel, Loki x reader Y/n = your name E/c= eye colour H/c= hair colour This is my first fanfic so please be nice ;) , construct...