Twisted Wonderland Book 1: Th...

De PinkiePieSweets

Briar and her friends are beginning their first day at Night Raven College, but Ace shows up unexpectedly wit... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The Desperate Heart
Chapter 3: Garden Decoration
Chapter 4: Student Multiplication
Chapter 5: A Class Escape
Chapter 6: A Carbonara Scrape
Chapter 7: A Traditional Lesson
Chapter 8: The Legendary Seven
Chapter 9: A Mealtime Chat
Chapter 10: A Garden Spat
Chapter 11: Secret in the Oysters
Chapter 12: Egg Destroyers
Chapter 13: Past Improprieties
Chapter 14: Delicious Varieties
Chapter 15: An Army of One
Chapter 16: Hard Work Undone
Chapter 17: A Rule Slip
Chapter 18: A Surprise Tip
Chapter 19: Punishment Escalation
Chapter 20: Rookie Frustration
Chapter 21: A Duel Ill-Advised
Chapter 22: Soundly Chastised
Chapter 23: Magic Unchecked
Chapter 24: An Unhinged Prefect
Chapter 25: A Sad Little Child
Chapter 26: Feelings Reconciled
Chapter 27: Five Second Rule
Chapter 28: Finale for Heartslabyul

Chapter 2: A Misappropriated Tart

115 3 0
De PinkiePieSweets

After the shocking visit of Ace, Briar and the others sit down in the lounge of the dorm.

Grim looks at the collar, "I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation!"

"Psycho?" Sereia says, confused.

"A boy used his magic on Grim to shackle him, after he caused a huge mess at orientation," Briar calmly says.

"Hey!" Grim angrily shouts.

Briar then says, "I think his name was Riddle."

"Riddle Rosehearts. He's the housewarden for Hearthslabyul Dorm," Ace says.

Then Briar turns to Ace, "But why did you have that collar around your neck?"

"Yeah. What'd you do to get shacked with that?" Grim adds.

Ace crosses his arms and answers, "I ate a tart."

Everyone blinks their eyes with confused looks on their faces.

Briar says confused, "You... ate a tart?"

"That's it?" Tanzanite asks, confused.

Then Jasper asks with his arms crossed, "Are you serious?"

Even Trinket tilts her head with a confused look.

"Yeah, that's it! That's all I did!" Ace angrily says.

"How did that happen?" Briar asks.

Then Ace explains, "It happened when I returned to the dorm. I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!"

Flashback:

In the Heartslabyul Dorm's Kitchen, where there are rose like wallpapers, hear knobs on the cabinets and draws, and curve up furniture. There, Ace walks inside the kitchen to find something to eat.

Ace sighs in exhaustion, "Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure. I missed dinner, too, and now I'm starving!"

Ace then walks towards the fridge, "Got anything for me, fridge?"

He then opens the fridge and to his amazement, he can see three, big, round, strawberry tarts.

Ace is amazed, "Whoa, score! Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not."

With that, Ace then cuts himself a slice of strawberry tart and is ready to eat it.

He happily says, "Thank you for the food." And begins to eat the tart.

Ace becomes surprised after the first bite, "SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!"

"Of course they're good. Trey made them. His tarts are always exceptional," Riddle answers, walking into the kitchen.

Riddle is wearing a different outfit from the orientation. He wears a small crown leaning on the left side of his head. His outfit consists of a white and red coat dress with the bottom being lined with a gold-coloured fabric. The inside of the coat dress is entirely red and has a pattern consisting of tiny hearts, spades, diamonds, clovers, and crowns. He also wears white trousers.

"Yeah, but I mean... They are CRAZY good! Like he could sell these at..." Ace says as he turns around.

But then panics to see Riddle, "-wait, Housewarden?!"

Riddles crosses his arms and says, "That you would think to touch something of MINE... Well, I'm impressed with your audacity, at least. But the Queen of Heart's rule 89 is quite clear, 'Never eat a tart without the Queen's permission.' The theft of tarts is a serious crime!"

Then calls out, "Off With Your Head!"

Before Ace can react, Riddle has place the shackle around Ace's neck, making him scream, "Bwaaaaaaah!"

Flashback Ends:

"And... here I am," Ace says, still upset about what happened.

Everyone looks at Ace with straight looks on their faces.

Then Grim says, "So... the point is you're both terrible?"

Ace angrily turns to Grim, "You don't think that it's insane for my magic to get sealed away from eating ONE slice of tart?! For a mage, that's like having your arms and legs bound and shackled! And there were three whole tarts! THREE ! It's not like he could eat 'em all himself."

Then turns to the others, "C'mon, you KNOW this is messed up!"

"Calm down Ace. I'll admit, it does seem a tad extreme for Riddle to react like that," Briar says.

"Riiight?!" Ace replies.

But then Briar says, "But maybe Riddle had a reason to be upset. For all you know, the tarts could have been used for something, especially since there were three of them."

"I have to agree with Briar. If there were three of 'em, they were probably for a party," Grim says.

"Maybe it's for someone's birthday or something?" Tanzanite replies.

"I was thinking the same," Grim says.

Then smiles, "Lookit that! I'm, like, a master detective too!"

"A birthday party, huh...?" Ace replies, scratching the back of his head, thinking.

"That would explain it," Jasper says.

Ace sighs, "Man...! I thought you'd be more sympathetic! I'm the victim of the housewarden's tyranny here!"

"He may have been a little extreme, but..." Briar says.

"But you stole food! That ain't cool!" Grim says.

"He is right. You did take the food without knowing what it was for," Jasper says.

"I have to agree. You should have asked who it was first," Sereia replies.

"Aw, you gotta be kiddin' me!" Ace says, feeling defeated.

"I'm sure Riddle will forgive you if you just apologize," Briar says.

"Yeah. I'm sure he'll forgive you if you tell him you're sorry," Sereia replies.

"You don't go messin' with another man's meal..." Grim says.

But soon realizes, "Hey, wait a minute! I just realized I never got those cans of tuna the headmage promised me!"

"We can go talk to the headmage tomorrow," Briar says.

Ace sighs, "All right, all right. Fine. I get that I should apologize. But you're coming with me, Briar. This was your idea, after all."

"Fair enough," Birar says, shrugging her shoulders.

Then Ace asks, "Anyway, you got a place for me to crash tonight?"

"You were serious about that?" Grim questions within his arms crossed.

"Either way, most of the rooms are still dirty," Seriea says.

"Sereia's right. Out of the bedrooms, Sereia, Briar, and Trinket use one room, while me, Jasper, and Tanzanite were able to sleep in the other. this entire dump is buried under a foot of dust," Grim replies.

Thee says, "So if you wanna crash, you better start cleanin'!"

"Dude, no way! I hate cleaning!" Ace denies.

Then turns to Briar with a grin, "Just let me stay with you, Briar. I'm real slim. I won't take up much space."

Briar blushes like crazy and says, "No way..."

"Huh, what do you..." Ace asks.

But Briar quickly answers, "No way."

Briar then gets up and walks to a small closet. She digs inside and brings out a blanket and a pillow. She then walks to the sofa, and places the blanket and pillow on the sofa.

Then Briar says, "Ace, allow me to introduce you to the lounge sofa."

And everyone, excluding Ace and Briar, begins laughing.

"Tch. you're about as flexible as a brick," Ace comments.

Then Ace says, "Well, fine. The sofa it is. Night!"

"Night," Briar says.

Everyone then walks up stairs and everone sleeps in their bedrooms. Ace tucks himself in and sleeps on the sofa of the lounge.

He then mutters in breath, "I'm going to get the Housewarden for this."

The next day, Ace is still sleeping on the sofa of the lounge, when a loud banging sound appears in the lounge. The banging continues as dust begins to appear around the loud. The banging continues on and soon it begins to wake up Ace.

Ac groans in exhaustion, "Duuuude... who is pounding on the door at this hour?!"

Ace soon wakes up and sits up on the bed.

Soon he feels the dust, "Bleah! Every hit kicks up a dust storm!"

Then shouts, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Ace gets off the couch and walks to the entry hall of the dorm. He opens the door and it's Deuce Spade at the door.

Deuce simply says, "I figured I'd find you here."

"Ugh. Deuce..." Ace replies, tired and annoyed.

"So you ate the housewarden's tart," Deuce says.

Then shrugs his shoulders, "You really are an idiot, Ace."

"Oh, shut up! Like you're one to talk!" Ace angrily says and crosses his arms.

Then asks, "Anyway, uh... is he still mad?"

"Not at all," Deuce answers, "Maybe a touch irritated, if anything. A few of our dormmates overslept this morning... But only three of 'em got your treatment."

"You call that 'not at all' mad?! Sounds like he's still on a rampage, to me," Ace says, shocked.

Suddenly, they hear Briar's voice, "Morning Ace. Morning Deuce."

Deuce and Ace turn their heads and to their surprise, they see Briar, along with Sereia, Jasper, and Tanzanite walk down wearing uniforms similar to the school uniform for the school. Jasper and Tanzanite are wearing a school uniform similar to theirs, but small for their size, and are wearing gray vests under the blazer.

Briar and Sereia are wearing the same black and yellow blazer, gray and yellow vest, white button up dress shirt and black dress shoes as Jasper and Tanzanite. The differences are, Briar is wearing a necktie, and Sereia is wearing a ribbon tie. Both the girls are wearing skirts with black socks. Of course, Briar along with Sereia, Jasper, and Tanzanite have their magical pens on their blazer, and Briar has her pendant and bracelet with her.

""You guys look great. Where do you get those uniforms?" Ace asks, impressed.

"The ghosts of the dorm brought these to us this morning. They said that the Headmage gave them to us," Briar says.

Then asks, "What do you guys think?"

"You all look good. Official students of Night Raven College," Decue says.

"Thank you," Sereia happily says.

"Now then, it's best we get going. We got school and we promised to go with Ace to meet with the Housewarden of the dorm," Briar says.

After gathering their belongings, school supplies, and other stuff, the group are making their way to the Hearthslabyul Dorm to meet with Riddle, the Housewarden of the dorm. Group arrived at Main Street of the dorm.

Grim happily walks across Main Street as he calls out in pride "Move it! Outta the way! Night Raven College student comin' through!"

Then says with a smirk and turns to Ace, "Oh? Did my collar catch your eye? It is way better than the one you're stuck with! You know, the one that makes it so you can't use magic?"

But then says, "But hey, the school could always use another janitor! Bwahahahaha!"

"Way to take the high road, Grim," Briar bluntly says.

"Yeah Grim. I think Ace suffered enough," Tanzanite replies.

Ace growls in anger, "Grrrrr! Trust me, Grim, when I get my magic back, your hide is first up on the chopping block!"

Then Decue crosses his arms, "Didn't the headmage JUST tell you yesterday, no more incident?"

"Decue is right. We don't want to have another fiasco like with the Statue and the Chandelier," Briar says.

Trinket nods her head in reply.

Then Decue turns to Ace, "Regardless, you're not going to be able to participate in classes if you can't use magic. So why not just apologize to the housewarden? It's a small price to pay for having the collar removed."

Ace rubs the back of his head, looking frustrated, "Aaaargh! I hate this so much! SO! Much!"

Then Grim says, "Hmm. Ya know, we do still have some time to kill before class starts. And I am curious about the other dorms."

Then places his paws on his hips, "Guess I'll go along and scope out the place while you make do with the groveling."

"Since when did this become a field trip?!" Ace shouts in rage.

Briar quickly says, "Calm down Ace. I know you're well, upset, but to be honest, I'm actually curious about the other dorms here."

"I want to see what the other dorms are like," Sereia says.

"I'm interested too," Tanzanite says.

Then Jasper says, "I want to see the dorm you and Deuce are staying in."

Trinket then tinkles with a curious look.

Ace sighs and says, "Fine, you all can come."

"Thanks. Besides, I did agree to go with you anyway," Briar says.

"So which way to the Hearthslabyul Dorm?" Jasper asks.

"Right. Follow us," Deuce says.

And so, the group begins to walk together to the Hearthslabyul Dorm so Ace can apologize to the housewarden of the dorm.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.2K 251 14
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...
1K 3 40
it's been a year since wimothy left twisted wonderland she's been looking over the pictures of all the time she's spent with everyone and has been l...
143K 6.8K 116
❝ 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄. 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐅/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄!❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➽ 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎�...
20.6K 929 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...