๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จy /๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Par urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... Plus

๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐š.
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค.
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก.
๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐๐ค.
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐.
๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐š.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง.
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐.
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ.
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก.
๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . (๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž)

๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ (๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž)

166 7 1
Par urmomrryyy

alejandro

Dashing through the snow

In a one-horse open sleigh

O'er the fields we go

Laughing all the way

Bells on bobtails ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing, a sleighing song tonight, oh!

Jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Is all I heard all day, every day for the past two days with Christmas coming up. Luna and Nano we're obsessed with it.

"Heyyy, we were listening to that," Nano whined as I shut off my phone, stopping the annoying music as I turned to look at both kids sitting on the couch, Nano holding onto Luna in his lap with a pout on his face. "Baby, it's twelve in the morning, it's time for bed, for the both of you." I smiled tiredly, picking Luna up and out of Nano's arms.

"But hey, guess what tomorrow is?" I asked, helping Nano off of the couch, holding Luna in one arm, and Nano's hand in the other. "Hmmm...Christmas!" Nano shouted excitedly, smiling as we walked upstairs.

"But who's gonna help you set up the tree?" Nano asked me with a frown as we reached his room, him running to his bed and jumping on. "I can set up the tree by myself, but you two need to sleep, alright?" I told him, lifting the sheets and pulling them over his tiny body, being careful not to move too much and wake Luna up.

"Okay...goodnight Ale, love you." I smiled, leaning down and kissing my little brother on the forehead, turning off his nightlight. "I love you more, Luna loves you too," I leaned Luna down towards Nano, letting him kiss her forehead lightly before the two of us left.

‼️

messages
mattia polibio

today 9:38 A.M.

hello

mattia i'm gonna kill you whenever you get back

it's fucking christmas, you're missing your daughters first christmas

and your first christmas with us

today 11:51 A.M.

please

i cant keep watching luna on my own

i got luna a new blanket, and a stuffed animal

i got nano a lot more, but it's not fair

today 1:12 P.M.

i'm really close to calling police

today 3:44 P.M.

mattia.

‼️

"Oh my goodness, she looks adorable!" Kairi smiled, leaning down and reaching into Luna's crib, picking the small girl up. "She's beautiful Ale...looks just like you, dude." He told me, I rolled my eyes, kicking my feet up on the coffee table as I watched Kairi sit down on the couch, holding Luna in his arms.

"No she doesn't...looks more like her ugly dad than me..." I mumbled, playing around with my fingers. "You just don't wanna admit the fact that she's gorgeous...are any of these gifts for her?" Kairi asked, gesturing towards the Christmas tree.

Now was the time when I really felt bad, because only two of the wrapped-up gift boxes had Luna's name on them. Just a stuffed animal and blanket, because what the hell else are you supposed to get for a newborn baby for Christmas? Something that'll be pointless in a few years?

"Just some toys and shit, but yeah...Destiny said she's gonna bring some presents for her too though," I shrugged, before Kairi sat down next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder as he looked down at Luna, admiring her, probably.

I'll be honest, she was pretty cute.

But that's just because she looks somewhat like me.

"And...Mattia? Still no response from him about anything?"

My blood boiled hearing that, because no.

I still had no response from Mattia.

"No...nothing at all...it's weird, it's Luna's first christmas and nothing...I don't even care at this point...'m over it."

‼️

"And we got all the presents under the tree, Santa must've brought them yesterday when Luna and I were asleep...Are you gonna be home soon? We're gonna open the presents at midnight, so you have...about seven hours to get here...so can you hurry?...... I miss you...I think Alejandro misses you too, he keeps hugging his pregnant pillow at night and cry-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough Nano, that's enough. The phone, give me it, now." I told Nano, holding my hand out as he pouted, passing the phone over to me before going upstairs to Luna's room.

"S-sorry......Nano's just...upset...but seriously, if you-by any chance-get this message in the seven hours before we have to open gifts, please start to get your ass over here now...I don't miss you at all, it's just the kids...so please hurry up......bye." I quickly sent the message, hearing Mattia's voicemail again before shutting off my phone, tossing it on the couch, and looking over at the kitchen table where Des and Kairi were smiling.

"You hug your pillow and cry at night?" Both of them asked, Des covering her mouth, but I could tell she was smiling.

"No!...i-it's just Nano's weird imagination...assholes."

‼️

third pov

Mattia was freezing.

The fact that a huge and warm-looking blanket was just a few inches away, just made the situation even worse. But the rope on his hands restricted him from moving any closer to it.

"Please! P-please just t-turn the heater o-on...please!" He yelled. sitting down and grunting at the stinging pain shooting up his spine, and from his ass.

"G-god..." He shivered, the dirty and torn-up shirt he was wearing not doing any justice for his warmth, not to mention the fact that he only had his boxers on his bottom half.

The wound on his leg was open and oozing some gross liquid.

"P-please...let me go...please..." He cried.

The basement was freezing, there was a huge window near the ceiling, and the snow had piled up so it was being pressed against the glass.

He hoped Alejandro, Nano and Luna went outside today for a bit to play in the snow.

The thought of it made the boy smile.

"Please!" He yelled, over and over again until his throat hurt. He wasn't sure what day it was, but they were somewhere near Christmas. And he had some gifts hidden for his whole family, and they didn't even know whether or not he was coming home.

He would be back in time, he knew he would.

‼️

"Morning! It's morning! Morning!" Nano shouted, bursting into Alejandro's bedroom and jumping on the bed-of course-being cautious of his older brother's leg.

Alejandro flipped over, groaning as he pushed his little brother off of his bed, heading a loud thud.

"But it's morning..." Nano whined, crawling over to the opposite side of the bed, poking Alejandro's nose to get him to wake up. "It's morning! Presents! I wanna open the presents...please?" Nano asked.

Alejandro opened his eyes a bit, seeing Nano had a pout on his face. "Ugh...O-okay...but shhh, don't be too loud, I don't want Luna to wake up yet," Alejandro told him, slowly pushing the heavy blanket off of himself before standing up.

Hearing a loud cry made him wanna do the same. Luna was in her crib just a few feet away from Alejandro, since she had a separation thing and hated not being in the same way as him. Which really sucked since Ale felt like he couldn't do anything without Luna being attached to him. He felt pregnant all over again.

"Okay...you go make Luna a bottle, and I'll change her diaper, okay?"

The younger boy quickly ran downstairs, grabbing a small bag of formula, along with a bottle.

Alejandro upstairs, changing Luna's diaper-which he hadn't done in a while-and picking out a new outfit for her.

‼️

Alejandro hated seeing Nano so sad.

Even while getting ready to open his gifts and not seeing Mattia downstairs, it crushed him.

"I asked Santa for Mattia to come home...where is he?" Nano asked, sitting down on the floor near the Christmas tree and looking up at his older brother. "U-uh...work, I'm sorry baby. He couldn't come but I'm sure he would love to be here...he's just busy." Alejandro frowned, lowering Luna's crib to his floor height.

"Too busy to be here?" He asked, looking behind him at all the gifts.

"I'm sorry baby...I promise I'll take pictures and videos to send to him. I'm sure Santa will bring him back soon."

Nano frowned, giving a nod as Alejandro reached behind him, pulling out his first gift.

"This is from...Santa..." Alejandro smiled, passing the box over to his younger brother, reading the tag on it which clearly said 'papa polibio'

Nano smiled as he ripped the wrapping paper off of the box, crumpling it up in his hands and smiling, his eyes going wide as he saw a new toy airplane, that could fly with a remote and batteries that came with the packaging.

"Wow! L-look it, Ale! Look it!" Nano yelled, waving the package in front of his brother's face excitedly.

"Oh my goodness, we can definitely set that up when it gets sunnier out. So cool." Alejandro smiled, setting the toy aside as he got another box for Nano to open.

‼️

Luna laid in Alejandro's arms, sleeping sound as she cuddled with her fluffy blankets and stuffed animals.

She couldn't sleep with any of them yet, but she was very attached to them.

"I wanna play outside!" Nano yelled, picking up some of his new toys and running to the back door, his footsteps heavy because of his snow boots and jacket.

"Okay, go in the backyard, and stay near the window so I can see you, babe," Alejandro told him, letting him swing the door open and run out.

Of course-Nano immediately jumped on the trampoline, playing around with the snow, kicking it under his feet, and rolling around.

Alejandro couldn't tell if it was the lack of presence from Nano or if Luna was just jealous that she couldn't go outside too. But she would just not stop crying.

"No Lu, you're too little to be outside yet," Alejandro mumbled, looking down at the sleeping baby in his arms before quickly laying her down in the bassinet nearby.

The boys had four in their house for the rooms that Luna was in most, her favorite being the one closest to the kitchen, maybe it was because it had a bunch of printed owls on it that were all colorful and shit.

Alejandro hated it.

He spent the rest of his day cleaning the living room up, throwing away the torn-up wrapping paper, along with sweeping the glitter that had from the Christmas tree ornaments.

The whole house was spotless, Alejandro's leg shaking as he limped over to the back door, "Nano! Time to come inside, we can drink some hot chocolate and cookies."

Nano ran inside, shaking his boots off and leaving them in the doormat to let them dry off, along with his jacket, scarf, and gloves.

"I wanna watch a movie and play with my toys, please," Nano asked, taking a small mug of hot chocolate from the countertop and looking up at his older brother.

"Okay babe, go ahead, if you're gonna take your toys out, make sure you put them away whenever you're done because I just cleaned," Alejandro told the little boy, ushering him towards the living room and passing the controller from the TV over to him.

‼️

Alejandro hated not being able to have anyone home to help him.

Destiny and Giacomo were in new york visiting family, Kairi was on a plane flying to California with his family, and Mattia was nowhere to be found.

As much as Alejandro loved how helpful Nano was, he was a kid too, and Ale wasn't gonna force him to wake up every morning and get Luna ready for the day himself.

The day had gone by pretty fast, Nano sitting upstairs in his room once his cartoon show had ended, and Alejandro upstairs in his room, Luna laying in between his legs.

"Nanito, bedtime in ten minutes!" Alejandro yelled, not needing to be quiet since Luna was awake and grabbing at her dad's finger. "Okay, let go, let go of my finger Lu," Alejandro shook her tiny hand off, folding his arms in front of him and continuing to watch his show that was playing.

A bit after the episode Alejandro was watching had ended, he decided it was time to finally get up and shower Luna, as much as he hated doing that because of how much she squirmed around in the little bathtub.

‼️

That night was pretty hard.

Alejandro struggled to get Luna to bed, just like every other night.

"You can sleep in bed with me if you want...I don't understand why you're crying...I gave you a warm bottle, changed your diaper, and I've been holding you for an hour, there's no reason for you to still be crying, sweetie..."

Alejandro was now trying a new sleeping system, which was just giving Nano headphones to wear when he was in bed so he wouldn't wake up and hear Luna screaming when he was trying to get some rest.

But obviously, he couldn't wear headphones to sleep, as much as he wanted to, he needed to be aware of his surroundings while the kids slept.

Everything just really sucked.

‼️

messages
mattia polibio

today 4:41 A.M

baby please

come home

‼️

this chapter makes me so emotional

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

51.3K 1K 17
He promise you he will never leave you, He promise you he will love you till the end of his life, He promise you he will always be with you when his...
153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
69.8K 1.4K 23
"Why do you hate me so much. One minute you are all on me the next you act like I'm dead. I don't want to do this any more." I yell in his face. He...
51.2K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...