Dorm Room 143

Autorstwa imperfectlyperfectt

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don't wanna be with anyone else. Even though you've been... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
AUTHORS NOTE!!
HEY

Chapter Three

13.2K 394 187
Autorstwa imperfectlyperfectt

Reece's POV

I knew many friends that went to college on an academic scholarship, athletic scholarship, or spent their whole life savings, to buy themselves in. As for me, my father happened to be the Dean of California State University, and he'd do anything to keep the family name going. I wasn't exactly the best kid to raise. I skipped all my classes, never came home, and partied every night. And as much as I didn't want to attend college at all, I must admit, it wasn't so bad.

Hot girls, parties, tons of freedom, and I happened to meet some of my best friends here.

I sat in 'The Burger Pit', our local burger joint, chugging down a chocolate milkshake. I shook the cup, letting the last drop slip into my mouth before I slammed the cup on the table, "Done" I said throwing my hands in the air.

I glanced at the shaggy blonde headed boy beside me, who was still chugging down the remains of his milkshake. I smirked, satisfied with my win. "dude, you're impossible to beat" He said in defeat after he finished the shake.

Logan and I, met at a frat party the first semester of last year. After I watched him, get rejected by a blonde bimbo, I took the opportunity to get him drunk for the first time. Countless amounts of beers, numerous shots, and a bowl of pretzels later we became best buds. Many would say, he's a pretty boy. But nothing compared to me obviously.

"The one and only Reece 'the slayer' Mathewson, remains undefeated with a record of fifteen wins and zero loses." My other best friend Camden announced, grabbing ahold of my wrist and pulling my arm in the air, as if I had just won a boxing match.

Camden Collins and I, were roommates last year. The amount of times I'd wish I knocked on the bathroom door, or walked in the room a few minutes later was unthinkable. But, when Camden's parents bailed on him for thanksgiving, I brought him home with me to celebrate with my family. Ever since, the three of us were inseparable.

I flex, "It's too easy"

Logan rolls his eyes stealing one of my fries, and stuffing it into his mouth.

"I wasn't even trying."

I chuckled rolling my eyes. "Bro come on, you thought you had a chance."

"I got you tomorrow Mathewson, and you're going down" Cam challenged with his head held high.

"Don't be so quick to talk Collins, I'm taking you down harder than I took Vanessa Mitchell's virginity last Saturday"

"Dude, you're kidding!" Logan asked gaping at me. "Do you know how many people have tried to get with her for years, and she wouldn't crack. You did not sleep with Vanessa Mitchell" he continued shocked.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Swear"

Cam shook his head. "No man, how?

"With my charm" I smirked. I took Logan's eye roll, and Cam's snort to continue. "Every girl loves the sweet talk and the promising to call them the next day. You ladies wouldn't understand"

Of course the sentimental one of the group, Logan had to comment on my 'player' actions. "You can't just promise to call them, and never actually call them"

I rolled my eyes, slipping a fry into my mouth. "Why not? They're fine, they seem to move on pretty quickly anyways"

That was a lie. They all got creepily attached. Don't get me wrong, I loved having girls all over me but nothing more than a quick hookup. I don't do that commitment shit.

"Speaking of which, word on the street you've got yourself a new roommate" Camden smiled in an irritatingly smug.

I chuckled at my best friend's stupidity. "First off, don't ever say 'word on the street' ever again, and second of all, who told you?"

"Let's just say I'm pretty tight with Ms. Comer" Cam smirked raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Man, you're disgusting" I laughed throwing a few fries at his face. But he picked them up off his lap and devoured them in one bite.

"And you eat like a pig" Logan laughed rolling his eyes.

Camden swallowed the rest of the food and wiped off the salt from his mouth. "Anyways, tell me how you were allowed to share a room with a girl."

"Let's just say a lot of miscommunication, and attachment problems" I shrugged nonchalantly.

Ms. Comer wasn't very fond of Blake. Why? Let's be real, Blake wasn't the easiest person to get along with. But when Ms. Comer realized she had all control over sleeping arrangements, she switched Blake's gender to male. It wouldn't be a problem, if Blake didn't have that smart mouth and irrelevant complaints.

"Attachment problems?" Logan asked messing with the straw to his milkshake.

"She complained about rooming with me, and I couldn't take her annoying voice so I asked for transfer papers for her to sign, but she wouldn't do it" I responded. "And after I accused her of being attracted to me, she quickly denied"

Camden's confused face quickly turned smug.

"What's that look for Collins?" I asked quirking my eyebrow.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" Cam asked Logan who was smirking back at him.

I know that look.

They're plotting something.

Logan nodded, "Indeed I am"

"I've got an idea Mathewson." Cam creepily smiled. "Since you think you can get into every girls pants, I bet you can't sleep with your new roomy" He fist pumped Logan who was surprisingly with Cam on this.

Logan was your cliche gentleman. He's waiting for the perfect girl to come stumbling his way, but he's failed miserably. He's the type to write a paragraph every morning and buy flowers every time he gets into an argument with his girlfriend. How gay is that?!

I took their side conversation as time to analyze this whole situation. Blake didn't want anything to do with me, but I'm sure she'd fall for my charm after she warms up to me.

"Oh, to make things more challenging, you have to sleep with her before the semester ends" Logan stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, I don't need four months. I'll have her sooner than that."

"If she falls in love with you, that'll be extra brownie points" Cam added

This should be a piece of cake. Ladies love me, and whether if she'll admit it or not. Blake was going to fall in love with me. One can not simply live with Reece Mathewson and not fall in love.

"What's in it for me?" I asked rested my elbows on the table and placing my chin in my hands.

Logan looked deep in thought but quickly smiled as if he remember where he placed his lucky boxers that he'd been searching for, for weeks.

"If you can get her to sleep with you, you can go on a date with Anna. If she falls in love, you can go on our annual summer cruise with us" Logan offered.

Anna was Logan's twenty-two year old sister. She was a total babe. No matter how hard I tried, Anna wouldn't give me a chance. I licked my lips at the thought of Anna in a bikini. This was definitely worth it.

"If I lose, and I won't. But if I do, what's in it for you?" I asked finishing the rest of my soon to be cold french fries.

"Get Dean Mathewson to call my parents, and let them know I'm doing great in school. Although I'm failing every class, they'll think I'm doing magnificent." He said more as a command than a question.

I nodded, and turned to Logan. "And for you?"

He shook his head. "I'm hoping this ones different and you'll find yourself falling for her"

Of course he'd say some dumb shit like that.

"Well, since I'm gonna win this, I don't have to worry about either of those" I smirked

Camden and Logan both stuck they're hands out for me to shake. "Deal?" The asked in unison.

I didn't hesitate to accept their hands and shook them.

"Deal"

.........

Sorry it was really really short, and boring but it was just a filler chapter. What do you think about Reece and his bet with Logan, and Camden? Do you think he'll win Blake over or will he fail and fall for her? Comment you thoughts and don't forget to vote! xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...