imessage | c. hood

Door yourlocaldrug

where a girl accidentally texts calum hood's number with a bad dad joke and continues everyday after. All Rig... Meer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
UPDATE
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twenty eight

1.8K 48 62
Door yourlocaldrug

WARNING: EXPLICIT AND SEXUAL CONTENT, you have been warned!!

Calum

Brunch with Aurora and my best friends went perfect. She easily clicked with Crystal and Sierra and I knew Kay would be a little trouble since she was giving even Ashton a hard time. Nonetheless, the first day of our trip was amazing.

She'd been teasing me on purpose to get a rise out of me but I'd get her back eventually. I was extremely exhausted and this shower was definitely going to help me take the best nap ever. I turned on the shower and decided to release myself a bit before I got clean.

I stripped myself and tossed my wet swim trunks in the corner to wash later and sat on the toilet seat. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before starting to relieve myself. I hadn't done it or had sex in a long time so I knew it wouldn't take long to finish. I was halfway through a pump when I heard the door swing open and Aurora gasped loudly.

My eyes shot open and I immediately stopped and grabbed the towel off of the rack and placed it over my legs. "Aurora!" I yelled out in frustration.

Why didn't she knock?!

"I uh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- uh I don't know what to say! Sorry," She said quickly and shut the door again. "Fuck," I mumbled and wrapped the towel around myself completely and shut the shower off. I opened the door and Aurora wasn't in the room at all. I didn't hear the front door close so she must've been on the patio.

"Aurora," I called out gently and she looked over at me with tears in her eyes. I sighed before sitting across from her on the patio chairs and kept my eyesight on the hot tub. "Why are you crying?" I asked her and she didn't answer. The silence wasn't awkward or rude, just pure embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," She mumbled and I knew she felt really bad. I wasn't mad at her, I just really wanted her. I wasn't some sex fiend but there was sexual tension between us and I just want to wait and make it perfect.

"You don't have to apologize, Aurora. I should've locked the door or better yet, I should've never even done that in the first place. I'm on vacation with you, having a great time already and I ruined it so fast," I sighed and it was quiet for a while before she placed her hand on mine and waited until I looked directly at her.

"What if- what if I help you?" She asked shyly and I inhaled sharply. "What?" I asked and she started blushing in which I knew what she meant now for sure. "What if I help you finish what you started? You know so I could learn before we go all the way?"

I was speechless. I didn't wanna say yes and make it seem like I was waiting for this and I didn't wanna say no and shoot her down and make her feel bad for asking. "Are you sure Aurora? You don't have to."

"I want to. I wanna do this for you, and I wanna do this to make you feel good," She smiled and I nodded my head which made her take control and hold my hand to walk me inside. "Sit," She pointed towards the bed as she shut the door and the curtains.

"Yes ma'am," I bit my lip and sat against the heart shaped bed frame. She crawled from the bottom of the bed to where I was and tugged at the towel I was wearing. I unwrapped it from the top to reveal a part of myself I was waiting to show her.

"Wow," She gasped and I half smiled as we both watched it grow. "That's cool," She giggled and I rolled my eyes playfully. She held it with her right hand and I felt my stomach clench. Her hand felt amazing wrapped around it. I could only imagine how her lips would feel.

She started off slow, experimenting with different tempos and taking in a new experience all together. It didn't matter what she did, everything felt good. I made sure to let her know that since I couldn't stop the small pants and groans that escaped my mouth.

"Is this okay?" She asked and I nodded my head. "It feels amazing Aurora," I breathed and she kept the pace she was at. "Can you close your eyes? This is my first time I'm a little shy," She chuckled and I closed my eyes and rested my head against the frame. She stopped stroking momentarily and then I felt a warm, wet feeling wrap around my tip. "Fuck," I groaned and she used my noises as confidence in herself because what I felt on my dick did not feel like a first timer.

She used her hand and mouth to take all of it in and kept the pace she was using before. I wasn't sure what turn ons or turn offs she had but I had a feeling she responded well to praise so I decided to try it. "Fuck princess you're so good," I moaned and she went even deeper.

Praise kink, noted.

She kept it up for a couple more minutes and I could feel this feeling radiating all over my body and I knew that time was coming soon. "Aurora I'm gonna cum soon I don't think you want it in your mouth yet," I groaned and she kept going as if I never spoke.

She adjusted her grip to make it a little tighter and pumped harder. "Fuck that feels so good," I huffed and without thinking, I thrusted my hips closer to her and she took all of it into her mouth. "Shit!" I yelled out and my stomach clenched one final time before I released myself all in her mouth.

Her eyes widened as the warm thick liquid filled in between her lips and partially on her face. "Oh fuck Aurora I'm so sorry," I gasped and attempted to clean her off but my body and legs gave up on me and I collapsed on the bed.

I was breathing as if I just ran a five mile marathon and I needed a couple of seconds to readjust myself back to normal.

Aurora sat there for a moment processing everything that just happened and when I briefly lifted my head to look at her, her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were sealed shut.

"You don't wanna swallow do you?" I asked and she shook her head. "I don't mind, hold on," I told her as I looked for something she could spit it into. I looked at the garbage can next to the dresser and decided to just use that. "Here," I handed it to her and she spit everything in there and ran her tongue over her lips.

"I'm really sorry for pushing myself like that without asking first," I apologized. I should've asked her if it was okay to insert all of myself into her mouth especially since this was her first time doing it.

"You don't have to apologize Calum," She said as she wiped her face where my cum was sitting. "Plus, I kinda liked it." She smirked and laid beside me. I was still out of breath but thankfully not sweating since she cuddled next to me.

"Fuck Aurora, that was incredible. It didn't seem like your first time," I laughed and she smacked my chest playfully. "Stop, you're only saying that to make me feel better."

"I promise you I'm not. It was amazing and I really appreciate you doing that for me. I want you to feel the same feeling I did, whenever you're ready," I told her and I could feel her smiling against the side of my torso. "Can we wait a little bit longer to do stuff for me?" She asked and I looked over at her.

God, she's so beautiful. I can't lose her or I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Of course Aurora, everything is up to you. I told you, I'm all for you. I'd do anything for you princess." She reached up and kissed me on the lips and I ran a hand through her wavy hair and deepened the kiss. I wasn't the type of guy to get disgusted to kiss my girl after any kind of intercourse, I would kiss her proudly regardless.

"Thank you for trusting me Calum." "Always Aurora."

{PSA: SMUT CONTENT OVER}

-

After taking a much needed nap cuddling with Aurora and taking two showers, we were heading out the door to go meet up with the group again and head to this extreme waterpark that Luke found with Sierra.

I matched my trunks with Aurora's swimsuit of course and she held our sunglasses and belongings in this cute fanny pack she had as I locked our villa. We walked down the little boardwalk to get onto the land property. "Do you have everything? We're going kind of far away from the resort. They thought it was closer."

"Sunscreen, bug repellant, our sunglasses, key cards, phone, wallet, and you." She smiled and held my hand. "May I swap my key card for my sunglasses please Ms. Aurora?" I asked and she took my card and placed it in the pack and pulled out our sunglasses. We put them on and re-held hands.

Oh how I wished life was like this everyday with her.

Aurora

"About time!" Luke huffed as we approached them in the lobby. "Calum you can't keep Aurora from us, that's selfish," Sierra scolded as she mentioned for me to go over to her and Crystal. "Where's Kay?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

We walked off away from the boys since Sierra knew where we were supposed to be going and in the parking lot were seven ATV vehicles lined up in the far back that we were heading straight for.

"Uh, are these ours? I questioned and the guys all ran to one before we could even pick. "This is fucking cool," Ashton cheered as he started the engine and immediately began doing donuts in the parking lot. "I don't know how to ride one of these," I worried and refused to get on mine.

What if I crash? Or flip? Or look like a complete idiot driving one?

"Think of it as a big bicycle! And it's actually safer since it's thick and has four chunky wheels. I promise nothing will happen, you can ride in between everyone," Crystal assured me and I hesitantly got on. I put on the helmet that was attached to the seat and Calum walked over to me before starting up his ATV.

He double checked the strap and made sure everything was okay on mine before I could even move it forward. "Calum, I'm not a baby!" I laughed and he was hyper focused on double checking everything. "I told you I wouldn't let anything hurt you, this counts!" He huffed since I kept trying to swat his hands away from my vehicle.

"I'm riding behind you just in case," He warned and walked over to his own. Michael led the way and Calum was in the back and we all pulled out of the parking lot to make our way to this extreme waterpark.

-

"Luke I'm gonna kill you," Michael warned as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. To put some information as to why Mikey wanted to kill Luke was simple.

Luke miscalculated how far this thing actually was and the ATV's ran out of fuel before we arrived there. It was scorching outside and since we hadn't reached the woods yet, we were stuck under the sun with no shade around whatsoever. It'd take half an hour for someone to come get us with more fuel and we were growing more and more irritated by the minute.

I was sweating bullets and just wanted to dive headfirst into a cool body of water. "Anything in your fancy fanny pack that can save us from this?" Calum joked as he approached me and I pretended to rummage around like it was Santa's magic bag. "Nope, sorry."

"Sorry you have to stand here in the heat," He apologized. "You don't have to say you're sorry Cal," I smiled and we all kinda just stood around waiting to be saved by the rental company. "Any longer and the sun is gonna disintegrate me," Ashton complained and I tried to think of something to get us out of the direct hit of the sun.

"Hey I have an idea. I know they don't have fuel but we can manually push the ATVS into a straight line and crouch below them. They're big enough to block the majority of the sun?" I suggested and no one hesitated to start moving.

One idea was better than no idea. Once they were all lined up I sat against the one I was riding and about 95% of my body was protected from the sun, as for everyone else.

"Thank God Aurora came on this trip. Calum you have to marry her," Ashton said with a sigh of relief and the whole group thanked me. I blushed at all of the praise and Calum took my hand and kissed it.

"Thanks Aurora, I'd rather have my calves burn than my face," Calum laughed and scooted a bit closer to me. He didn't acknowledge what Ashton said and I decided not to either. Marriage was the very last realistic thing on my mind.

"You okay? I should've brought some water," Calum told me and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm okay, stop worrying!" I laughed and he placed his hand on my knee. "Okay okay I won't worry... out loud."

After what felt like forever, a couple of dudes in a truck pulled up and hopped out with different canisters of fuel. "Thank you so much, we're sorry about this," Luke apologized and Michael glared at him.

"WE'RE?" He questioned and Sierra burst into a fit of laughter. "He's gonna kill you babe, I'd just be quiet if I were you," She told Luke and he took a couple of steps away from Michael.

They gave us two extra canisters full of gas just in case we ran out again after we told them where we were going. We all chipped in to give a tremendous tip and they hopped back in their truck and wished us good luck. "Let's go so I can jump into a pool or something," Calum exclaimed and we were back on the trail.

We were literally only ten minutes from the place which looked a little suspicious. There was an old rusty sign that said "Enter Here" with no further instructions or even a name of the place. "Where did you find this place again?" I asked.

"Google, seemed legit on the website but now I'm not so sure," Luke answered back to me and I didn't have a good feeling about this. "Maybe it's one of those traps to lure tourists and like... rob and kill them," Crystal said and grabbed Michael's hand.

"Luke, do you think we should go back?" Sierra said to him quietly and he shook his head. "We'll be fine." Once the trees and bushes widened around us, we were met with this wooden booth and behind it was an open pool with a metal slide.

There was an old woman standing at the booth smacking on a piece of gum looking very disinterested. "Hey we're the group under the name Hemmings," Luke told her and she took her time grabbing some binder and flipped through it until she found his name. "Luke, group of seven?" She said in a monotone voice.

Who let this lady work here? She should be at home enjoying retirement.

"Yep that's us," He told her and she pointed to the pool and waved us away. "Uh sorry, where's the waterpark?" He said to her and she shook her head. "This is the place. No waterpark." "But the company you work for advertised a waterpark, I read it when I booked it," Luke said angrily.

Did we just get scammed? Yes, yes we did.

"No waterpark." That's all she would say when Luke attempted to argue with her and Sierra pulled him away before he lost his patience on this pellet brain of a woman. "Can we get a refund?" I asked and she crouched back down to pull out a piece of paper and placed it on the table that read "NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES FIANL."

"That doesn't even say final!" I  argued but there was no point. "Let's just take our loss and go back to the resort," Calum said and placed his hand on my back to lead us back to our vehicles.

"Well that was a bummer but oh well, we'll have more fun back on the property anyways!" Ashton said to cheer us all up for getting our time wasted. I personally wasn't mad, it just sucked because I was looking forward to going to a waterpark.

We rode all the way back at a slower pace to save gas in fear we'd get stuck again regardless of the canisters. Once we arrived back to the parking lot we parked right where they were the first time and walked back into the lobby.

"I need another nap," Crystal smiled as she dragged Michael back to their villa. "See you guys later for dinner! I'm going to the spa," Sierra told Calum and me. Luke followed after her and I looked over to Calum to see what he wanted to do.

"Oh I'm picking?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Do you wanna walk to the other side of the property and see what they have?" He asked and I agreed. I didn't realize how big this place actually was.

They had loads of restaurants, bars, two nightclubs, a mini golf place, an actual golf course, kids center for parents that want alone time, a go kart track, an arcade, and so much more.

"Oooo can we go mini golfing?" I asked and we headed down to the entrance. We got checked in and I got to pick what color stick and ball I wanted. "I'm so gonna win," I bet and he raised a brow in an attempt to challenge me.

We went through about twelve holes and I did actually end up winning. "You suck Calum," I laughed and he crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes. "Yeah because you cheated," He mumbled and I started laughing. "Oh is that what you're gonna tell people?" I asked and he nodded.

We turned in our stuff and began walking back to our villa. "It's a good thing I have proof," I said as I showed him the pictures and videos I took while he wasn't paying attention on my phone.

"Hey you can't show people those, I suck!" He protested and tried to take the phone out of my hand. I dodged him and ran down to our villa and ran as fast as I could before he could catch me. I took the key card out of my fanny pack and unlocked the door and shut it closed so he couldn't get in. "Oh so that's how it is?" He huffed and banged on the door. "You snooze, you lose," I taunted.

I didn't hear movement from outside and when I looked out the peephole he was gone. I waited for a bit but he still didn't pop back up.

I felt two hands grab my waist and I let out the loudest scream in my life. I started kicking and punching whoever was behind me and I heard a deep "ow" escape his lips. "Aurora it's Calum and your punches hurt!" He shouted and I stopped automatically.

I turned around and he was soaking wet with his shirt wrapped around his head. "What the fuck are you doing!" I shouted at him and placed my hand over my chest. "I was getting revenge," He said and picked me up to take me outside. "Well you got punches and kicks, so was it really worth it?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"No. And also, we need to lock that door," He added and set me down on the chair.

"Will you get in the tub with me?" He asked and I scrunched my face up. "The hot tub in ninety degree weather?" I asked and shook my head.

"You can change the temperature, I figured that out when I swam around to get into the back door." I walked over and dipped my foot in, the temperature was perfect. I took off my shirt and jean shorts and got right in. "You look beautiful," He complimented me as he came up from behind and interlaced our fingers.

My back was to his front and I rubbed against him slightly. I didn't want to go all the way yet without him asking me to be his girlfriend but every alone moment we got together was like an urge to just have sex right then and there.

WARNING: EXPLICIT AND SEXUAL CONTENT, you've been warned!!

He made a trail of kisses going from my hand, up my arm, to my neck, and then my cheek. My breathing quickened everytime he moved to a different body part and I was craving him. I turned around and he picked me up by scooping underneath my thighs and hoisting me up.

He walked deeper into the tub and sat down on the built in ledge seating and we were now face to face. "Can I kiss you?" He asked and I nodded my head. He placed his lips on mine and it was gentle and sweet but in this moment I wanted more than that.

I placed my hands on either side of his face and bit his lip which definitely got a rise out of him. I sucked on his bottom lip for a bit and it even got a moan to come out of him.

Don't know where this confidence came from but can't stop now. I think I'm finally losing my virginity.

He placed his hands on the exposed skin on the bottom of my swimsuit and gripped it slightly. I wouldn't say I had the biggest ass the world has seen but there was enough there for Calum to massage and grab ahold of it and I loved that.

I started rocking my hips back and forth as soon as I could feel him growing right under me and he let out a series of grunts and moans at this action.

It felt great for me as well but I was nervous to make any noises in fear that I sounded annoying or too loud. "Fuck Aurora that feels good," He whimpered and I sat down further on him so I could intensify this feeling.

I grinded against him and I let a small moan release and he gasped and opened his eyes to make eye contact with me. "Did you moan?" He asked and I lowered my head next to his to hide my face.

"Don't get embarrassed love, that was the cutest moan I ever heard. I just wanted to know for sure," He said, rubbing my back and kissing my cheek.

"So you didn't find it annoying?" "Nothing you do is annoying Aurora, including that adorable moan."

"Can I keep going?" I asked and he bit his lip to try and hide his smile. "Of course baby," He whispered and I closed my eyes and started grinding back and forth again. "Shit Aurora, can we take this inside please?" He begged and I looked at him confusedly. "Why can't we stay in the water?"

"Water is terrible lube, it won't work for your first time." He assured me and I let him pick me up and guide me inside. We had an entire makeout session up until he gently placed me on the bed. How did he kiss and not trip and drop the both of us? No clue, but it was hot.

He crawled on top of me and grabbed a pillow so I could rest my head on it and have some elevation. He kissed me again and I ran my hands all over his torso. I felt goosebumps arise on each spot I touched and I smirked. "Shut up," He whispered in between kisses, knowing exactly why I nearly laughed.

He lowered down his body so his boner was lined up in between my legs and this time he took control to grind back and forth. He was rubbing right against my clit and it felt overwhelming but in a good way.

"Do you like that Aurora?" He asked me and I nodded my head and I couldn't stop my heavy breathing. "Fuck Calum," I moaned and I felt him shake a bit. I looked up at him and he smiled a bit at me before saying "Your moans might just be my weakness," He admitted.

This feeling was intense for me but I couldn't help but feel like I wanted more, like I wanted him inside of me. Just as I was going to ask, there were three loud knocks at the door which made me flinch.

{PSA: SMUT CONTENT OVER}

"Just ignore it, we have a good thing going here." I closed my eyes again and brought him closer to me so I could connect our lips. There was a noise at the door again but this time it was a bang.

"Calum wake up and let us in or else we'll go around to the back!" Ashton and Michael shouted in unison and he cussed them out quietly before getting up and walking over to the door. He yanked it open and exchanged a few words before they pushed past him and walked into the room.

"Hey no fair your room is bigger and has a heart shaped bed!" Crystal complained and then glared at Michael.

"Babe Calum paid like an extra hundreds of dollars for this room, ours is just fine. The wedding is coming up, remember? And how much you love me?" He said sheepishly and she rolled her eyes before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You paid a couple hundred extra for this room?!" I scolded and he nodded his head.

"I wanted the best of the best for you," He told me and kissed the top of my head before sitting down beside me. It was impossible to even be mad at him. "Can I pay you ba-?" I asked and he placed a hand over my mouth to stop me from talking. "Absolutely not."

"Are we going to dinner or not?" Luke asked and I looked down at the swimsuit that I put on earlier in the day and I was still soaking wet, along with the bed sheets. "I have to change and get ready," I said and they agreed to wait on the patio so I could change without having a room full of people.

I took a quick shower and Calum was sitting on the chair in the room when I walked out in my towel. "Do I need to wear a bathing suit?"  I asked and he shook his head. "Not this time, we're going to a restaurant on the other side of the property and then there's this firework slash resort party thing happening. Drinks, dancing, music, stuff like that."

I opened my suitcase and pulled out this super cute baby pink silk mini dress that had lace accents towards the top where my breasts would sit. I paired it with a seamless skin colored thong and black heels.

I brushed my hair through and put product this time and took the attached blower dryer that the villa provided and dried through my hair a bit so it wouldn't be completely flat. Once I was satisfied with the volume, I walked back out to the room and Calum looked up from his phone and didn't say anything for a long while.

"You're gonna make me fight dudes off Aurora," He said in awe and held my hand to have me do a spin. "You look very handsome Calum," I complimented and we kissed each other before opening the sliding door to invite the rest in.

"Wow Aurora you look beautiful!" Crystal told me and I complimented her right back. Everyone was dressed very nicely and that's when I noticed Sierra was missing.

"She takes forever to get ready, I have to go back for her because she wanted her own space to do everything she had to," Luke laughed thinking about his fiance. "Okay let's go before there's no seating at all," Michael urged us out of the door and Calum offered to hold my things again since I didn't have a purse to match with my dress.

We got to the restaurant and there was a two hour wait to get a table but luckily Luke makes reservations for everything. They led us to an outdoor gazebo area and there were two tables pushed together with a "Hemmings" place card in the middle. Calum sat beside me this time and placed his hand on my inner thigh as the menus were passed around.

"Physical touch is your love language huh?" I asked and he nodded proudly. I crossed one leg over the other so his hand was stuck there and I scanned over the menu.

-

"Party time now I guess," Calum said to us as we stood up from the table after we finished our meal so they could clean up. The fireworks started up near the end of our meal and the first one that shot up into the sky damn near gave me a heart attack. The layout to get from the restaurant to the party was a little confusing but nonetheless we got there as it was starting up and it was better than any club I've ever been to.

There were three circular bar stands with two bartenders at each which was pretty cool. Along with a huge lighted up dance floor covering the entire spot that was being used. In the far back were a couple of tables and chairs if people needed to rest and there were pole dancers on higher platforms to really get the mood set up. There was a DJ stand who was already playing his mixes and I knew this was gonna be a fun night.

"Is it an open bar?" I asked and Calum shrugged his shoulders. "I can go check," And with that he went off to the bar that was closest to us.

-

a/n: SOMEONE REQUESTED FOR SMUT AND I FELT SO WEIRD WRITING IT 😭. I don't think I can do that again I'm sorry, I felt so awkward and it was such shitty writing pls forgive me. i hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! like always, thank you so much for all the reads, votes, and comments! i enjoy reading all the comments y'all are so funny. chapter twenty nine coming out tomorrow!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...