Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

Par taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Plus

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

night

415 23 5
Par taeulvkim

Meanwhile
At 2 : am

Night was falling. There's no sign of sun, the sky is black, the whole place is engulfed in darkness, only the sound of waves hitting the sand, going back and forth can be heard, it's past midnight, nd in few hours again the sun will rise, but for ryan nothing seems important, he is logging for someone, he missed her, his eyes are empty, blank he himself don't know what he is looking at, all the incidents from morning is keeping his mind busy.

Tht time he was angry at her , he is still angry at her because of her agressive behaviour, he is like tht since someone do bad things to his sister, nd today incident trigger tht memories of him, he knows he can't blame czar for whatever happens with his sister, but whatever she did is somewhat similar to what happens to his sister, nd he can't help but remember those images of his sister making everything more messy. he didn't even want to remember all those things, tht was not less than a nightmare for him, thts one of the reason he left home, but still we can't run away from our nightmare, isn't it..

He still remembers all those sweet memories of his sister, all those teasing, all those playing around the home, all those running behind each other with a pillow, there pillow fights all those laughs, they share with Samara their baby sis, everything was so perfect, she is a bubble of happiness in there world, her laughter is what keeps the mansion alive.

But soon everything comes to an end when she ( Samara) went to los Vegas for her studies, they tried to stop her but that time she acted so stubborn that she didn't listen to anyone, she didn't eat anything until they agreed to let her go There , at that time they didn't know why she was so persistent to go there, she jst come back from an vacation which she spent with her other cousins, nd after coming from tht vacation she completely changed as she keep chanting only one thing nd tht is los Vegas.

she was so stubborn tht they have to agree to send her there as one of their cousins is also studying there so they let her study there with him nd maybe thts there biggest mistake, they shouldn't have send her away from them, maybe like tht they haven't lose her.

After a few months they find out that she fell head over heels for someone, and that someone is the reason she (Samara) went to los Vegas, ryan nd vyan haven't meet tht someone, but he hate tht someone to his core, coz tht someone is responsible of his sister being in coma nd his cousin brother death, he tried to find out the truth behind everything but didn't find any.

As someone as powerful as them is covering up for the culprit, hence he didn't find anything even after trying so much, his family use all there power to find out the real culprit and punish them accordingly but at the same time as someone is also using there whole power to keep tht main culprits identity hidden, two power collides nd at tht end, they didn't find anything, neither the culprit nor the reason tht person did something so inhumane to his sister nd cousin, one thing he is sure about is he never hate someone tht extent he hate tht person who is the reason behind it, ryan is a kind of person who never thought to kill or hurt anyone but he'll not think twice before killing tht someone once he'll find that bastard, not only him vyan himself vow to find nd give tht person the most cruelest death.

There's an uncomfortable silent between them, sky is sitting beside him but just like ryan he is also not uttering a single word, there's a small pile of wood that maybe someone had made earlier, it was there before they come. In the dark they couldn't even make out shadows. Sky had a torchlight. He switched it on, and  again turned it off he keep doing it in order to kill his own boredom, listening talkative ryan is not easy but facing silent ryan is torture, sky is habitat to Ryan's talkative self.

The night creatures were already busy with their activities. On the left where the land was, they could hear the shrill cries of the cicadas and other insects. On there right the waves broke gently on the shore sending up sprays of phosphorescent surf.

The sounds and sights of nature were wonderful, but still ryan mind is messed up, he is unable to get the sight out of his mind when czar said

"you can continue, no one will disturb you.."

"so you think i did these."

"oh so you assume i did it"

"okay then i did it happy now."

"I am saying the word he believed, i don't want him to regret it after he'd be proven wrong at the end, Like I am regretting now, i shouldn't have trusted him to be different from others"

Those words are making him uncomfortable, even after doing the right thing he is not feeling peaceful, his head is complete mess, his heart is in a chaos, he is unable to understand even after doing the right thing why he is feeling so restless like he commit some sin, he take shelly side because what czar did to her was wrong, punishing someone like tht jst because of a dance isn't it nonsense nd cruel, he saw the mark all over her ( shelly) skin nd face, her hair is all cutted forcely, isn't it cruel,

He take shelly side because it's the right thing to do, he never support such kind of abusive behavior no matter who did these, no one deserve bad treatment if they didn't do anything wrong, it'll be another point if someone is trying to harm you, or your close one or try to beat you, nd if tht time you beat tht person in self defence , it'll be a total different story nd ryan will totally understand it, but what czar did to shelly, from his point of view, it's wrong isn't it, shelly doesn't deserve to be treated like these jst because she decided dance with him, so according to him he did right, isn't he..

But still why he is feeling like he did something worse,. Is His feelings for czar are so strong that he didn't care about right or wrong, or he didn't care about anything else as long as it was czar, or he didn't care about anything except czar, or he is really wrong these time. Or or or or that or that's all he has to say, why there's no proper answer for his or's.. and why's..

Ryan took a deep sigh before lying on the sand, and soon sky did the same he laid beside him, The two of them were perhaps the only other blemishes it's too dark there. So Sky gets up and turns on the torchlight and places it beside him before picking up the match box, Ryan understands that sky is going to light a bonfire.

Ryan : Don't

Ryan said still looking up, he wants to stay in the darkness for a little while, he is not feeling the need to see the light, Nevertheless sky proceeded to pour some kerosene onto the pile of wood and put a match to it.

Sky : closing your eyes doesn't make it dark, open it and see the light before it's too late..

Sky said looking at the little sparkle of fire on the woods, Slowly but steadily the fire grew. Soon they were basking in the orange glow of the bonfire. Ryan gets up sitting beside sky while looking at the flames.

Ryan : she was hurt, her body is covered with painful scratches, her hair is cutted uneven, she looks scared and traumatized..

Ryan said looking at the flames, sky hummed in response but didn't say anything..

Ryan : sky....

He whispered lowly. Sky diverted his gaze from the bonfire to ryan while humming in response

Ryan : what do you think...

His voice contains uncertainty. Sky sighed.

Sky : it doesn't matter what i think, coz here what's medatory is what you think..

Sky counter backed him with his own question, that the question ryan is curious about, he himself doesn't know what he is thinking? That's the question mark.

Ryan : i don't know if it's, its just...

He paused and didn't know what to say, what word he should use to express his inner feeling..

Sky : it's just what ryan...

Sky questions back, provoking him to continue his word, knowing very well that Ryan will not feel better until he spill it out whatever was going on in his mind.

Ryan : i don't know.. ahh it's frustrating..

Ryan replied while rubbing his face in frustration..

Sky : trust me you know, you jst need to split it out...

And there was a good 5 minutes of silence before ryan decided to speak whatever was going on in his mind.

Ryan : i Don't know, i jst don't feel well, there something inside me telling me how wrong i was, but i didn't understand where i was wrong, what czar did was wrong, i support shelly because she was the victim there, but why iam not feeling at ease, why even after choosing the right side, iam not even having a peace of mind, why everything in my head is these messed up, i jst don't want anyone to go through the phase Samara has went through,, is it wrong, i jst..

He paused as tears started to brim on his hazel eyes, sky wrapped his arms around Ryan's shoulder giving him a supporting hug, he knows how sensitive ryan is when it comes to Samara.

Ryan : i just saw her images in shelly, nd i jst lost it, i didn't even give zar a chance to speak, i.. jst..

He paused and diverted his gaze to the cloud full of stars, he rubbed his tears off as didn't want to cry, he already has cried enough not anymore..

Sky : you are the one who said to me that everyone has their own side of story, we shouldn't judge them for anything without knowing what they have gone through, and why they did what they did.

Ryan closed his eyes...

Ryan : i know...

He nodded..

Sky : you should have given her a chance,. you know..

Ryan opened his eyes and again nodded accepting his mistake.

Ryan : i know, i shouldn't have acted recklessly, At least I should have given her a chance to explain, Xavier also told me to listen to her, but i was so mad that I ignored it.

Sky : and now you are feeling like shit..

Sky complete his bestfriend incomplete sentence..

Ryan : no iam feeling like an asshole.

He said remembering the way she looks at him, with hurt, he is feeling like shit coz he knows that this time he is the reason behind her pain, and he hates it. Did he really make a mistake in understanding her, and took the wrong side misunderstanding the whole situation..

Sky : there's nothing to feel bad, coz you really are an asshole..

Sky said trying to light up the mood but, but nothing seems to work on ryan, he is immersed in his own world, sky signed and fish out his phone and open his gallery before keeping the phone in front of ryan..

Ryan : what..

He asked confusedly eyeing between the phone nd sky..

Sky : take a look, maybe it will help you to decide..

With a frown he picked up the phone and turned on the video, and the same video of him and Shelly which was sent to czarina started to play.

Ryan : what the fuck,, what nonsense is these..

He cursed looking at the video which is enough to make anyone misunderstand the whole scenario.

Sky : Xavier sent me this, asking me to show you when you calm down, i want you to realise your mistake before i show you these video, and it seems like you realise you mistake..

Sky said and diverted his gaze from ryan to bonfire, ryan eyes were fixed in the screen.

Ryan : you mean someone sent these to her.

Sky nodded with an hummed, now Ryan understands why czar behave like these, someone intentionally did these to mess with them, it's clear as water that someone intentionally shoots from that angle to make it look like they are kissing but in reality the real story is totally different..

Ryan : This video, it's a total crap
i swear i didn't kiss her, something went in her eyes, i was just helping her out, by blowing air in her eyes..

He said in disbelief, he can't believe someone plays such a dirty prank on them but who?? shelly ?? No why will she do this ? There must be someone right who is messing with them, but who?

Sky : now i know, but she didn't, maybe she was still thinking that you kiss her, it's not her fault completely, any one who will see these video will think like that only..

Sky said as a matter of fact.

Ryan : shit.. iam dommed, i fucked up real bad these time ahh

Ryan said gripping his hair frustratedly..

Sky : yes you are..

Sky nodded..

Ryan : i have to go sky, i have to find her, i.. i fucked up.. you should have showed me this video earlier..

Ryan glared at sky,

Sky : Don't blame me for your stupidity, i did it because I need you to reflect on yourself and the way you behave, you should learn to take the right side by yourself, what if something like these again happened in future and like these video you can't find another vedio which will prove her innocence, what will you do than huh? don't tell me you are going to blame her for something she can't help for your whole life, These lessons are necessary for you, so that you'll not repeat this kind of stupidity again ..

Ryan looks down in Shame, he knows what sky said is true, he should have let her explain before blaming her.

Ryan : i should go, i have to find her..

Ryan said hurriedly getting up from his place

Sky : get in the car, i know where she is,

Ryan looked at sky, with a shock surprise look, he parted his lips to say something but before he could sky drop another bomb.

Sky : by the way i forget to tell you vyan is here, and she is with him, he texted me to inform you..

Sky smirk looking at Ryan's pale face, sky is not having any perfect information about what czar is doing with vyan instead of ryan but the only thing he knows is that there's something going on between these three, and he got these ideas when vyan texted him,

Inform tht brat tht iam in los Angeles nd our angel is with us, tell him to get his ass here first in the morning..

He pinned on address at the end of the text

Doll who? That's what sky asked in reply, how the hell did he not know about these doll and all, there's no way Ryan hide something from him, it's impossible ryan didn't keep any secret from him.

Czarina that's the reply he got from vyan.

Like that he gets somewhat of an idea of what's going on, but he didn't say anything, it's not his place to say, it's his friend's life and his decision to make, as long as he is happy he'll support him in whatever makes him happy.. he had these small chats with vyan around 12 : 50.

Ryan looks at his best friend in disbelief, as soon as he drops the bomb upon him, Ryan's face becomes pale coz knew that he is domed, vyan will beat his ass off for hurting his doll, huh what a best friend he has wow. Jst wow

A best friend who is informing him about the storm when the storm is about to hit him, and there's no way to run, wow what a best friend he got.. hands off..

He was about to say something but before he could say a single word out of nowhere he got yanked by his collar..

Ryan : what th... Xavier..

Ryan was about to be cursed but stopped in the middle, his eyes  widden in surprised looking at the person who just yanked him, nd its none other than Xavier, he didn't expect xav to be here, how the hell he come here..

Xav : Is czar is with you I am unable to find her.. i where is she..

Xavier said his eyes desperately roaming all over the beach in search of her..

Ryan : how the hell you know iam here..

Ryan said freeing himself from his hold.

Xavier : thts not my answer, i went to your home, but it's closed she was not there, i check the CCTV camera she didn't even went to your appartment, where the fuck she is..

Ryan looks at him in disbelief. Wow he is stalking her, like wtf.

Ryan : you were stalking her, how could you stalk your own best friend, it doesn't make sense.

Xav closed his eyes, calming his nerve, he is not upto these shit, he is jst concern about czarina wellbeing, nd the whole world go to hell, the fuck he care about..

Xavier : listen, iam not up to your damn lecture you know, i already had enough of it on the terrace, now i don't want to listen to a single word, so keep it with you, just answer my damn question IS.SHE.IS.WITH.YOU..

Xavier said forcing his last words, trying his best to hold himself back, he just wants to punch ryan, to hurt czar, but he can't, knowing very well how his action will indirectly hurt czarina..

Ryan : Yeah she is with me,.. we

Xavier sighed in relief, only he knows how his breath is stuck in his throat all these time, he was afraid that Czar will go back to her drugs addiction, he just went to freshen up and when he came back czar was not there in his bed, he searched every corner of his house but he didn't get any sign of her, he call one of the maid in yohaness mansion telling her to check whether she was in her room or not, but to his dismay she was not there, he went to check on Ryan appartment but again find nothing, he check cctv camera but still no sign, thts when he call one of his friend telling them to track Ryan's location, meanwhile he also tried to reach Mateo but his number was out of reach, it seems Mateo has already changed his number, but after so much struggling he finally get the reply he wants to hear from god knows when, after listening Ryan's reply he can finally breath in relief..

Xav : where she is, tell me the address, I'll pick her up..

Ryan scoffs and takes a step back shooking his head in disagreement..

Ryan : There's no need, there's something we need to talk about, and I'll drop her back after we short out the important things between us..

He said looking at xav with an dead serious expression, Xav Take a heavy breath, running his hands over his hair, it's a habit of his whenever he gets annoyed by anyone, he takes a step forward now he is glaring at ryan with his dead serious expression.

Xav : I am trusting you with her, coz she trusts you, and I trust her..

Trust

And that hit ryan hard, as soon as Ryan heard the word "TRUST" his mind Started to flash the recent incidents happen in terrace, the way he shouted at her, the way she looks at him with emotionless expression but still her eyes contain thousands of emotions especially hurt..

That's what i didn't show, i didn't trust her like you did, did i really deserve her.. his inner self is screaming at him, slapping him with the harsh truth.

Xav : Don't make me regret trusting you ryan, you know that I love her right..

Xav said as an matter of fact, he is noticing all the changes in Ryan's expression, the way his jaw cleanched, the way he cleanched his fist, the way his eyes glaring at xav with I dare you look, nd thts what xav want, he wants him to understand tht what he has now is something thousands of people are dreaming to have but unlike him they are not lucky enough to have it.

And here he is being the stupidest fool who is not respecting what he has, maybe czar is an overprotective, over possessive, someone who can't express feeling, maybe she has many more negative traits but when she truly love someone she will love tht person to such extent tht no one can even imagine of, so in short having her can be cursed but mostly it'll be an blessings if you successfully understand her, nd xav want ryan to understand these, he wants him to respect her the way she deserves, nd he'll make sure if it, coz he promised his bestfriend/ his first love tht he'll protect her happiness at all cost, nd if her happiness is with ryan thn let it be, he'll do whatever he can even if tht means he has to act like a 2nd lead in some romcom trying to snatch female lead from first lead, he'll do it, coz whatever czar has went through in past she only deserve happiness now.

Only happiness, but Little did he know that for czar happiness is something which will be just a word, coz there's more to come..

Xav : I love her so damn much..

Ryan yanked him by his collar..

Ryan : shut up before i beat the shit out of you.

He said through his gritting teeth , his eyes keeps throwing daggers on xav..

Xav : so beat me and make me shut.

Xavier didn't show a little bit of fear, why should he, coz he knows that ryan is well aware of the place he (xav) has in czar's life, nd if someone hurt Him she'll not tolerate, no matter who tht person is, nd ryan know these fact very well, nd making her more pissed off is the least ryan wants to do.

Complicating isn't it, they are standing in such a stage where they want to hit each other so badly but. Can't coz the one they care about the most, that same person cares about both of them, no matter who'll hurt whom at the end they'll end up hurting the one they never want to..

Complicated..

Xav : but i know you can't, neither i can hurt you nor you can hurt me, and the reason we both know, so don't try to give me a fake threat.. nd let me finish

Xav finished looking at him with an i dare you look..

Ryan : double face asshole..

Xav scoff, with an i don't care look.

Xav : you know what. let me make myself clear.

He removes Ryan's hand from his collar.

Xav : I am not tolerating you because I am afraid, instead i am tolerating you because the one i love more than my life Loves you..

His voice waver at the end, ryan look at him in surprise, he didn't accept xav to accept these, instead he is ready to hear shits like, she is mine, I'll make her mine, etc, isn't thts what happened most of the time, but xav response shook him to the core..

Xav : I am letting you take her without any competition and objection, it's not because iam afraid that I'll lose against you, hell no if it's for her Iam ready to lose till my last breath, but it's not only about me it's about her, she care about me jst the way i care about her, we are together from when we are little beans, we have each other from the age we didn't even know the meaning of friendship, more than 10 years.

He tapped on his chest right where his heart is as he continue..

Xavier : more than 10 years, i love her, she was the only one for me, and she still is, and she will be till my last breath.

Sky looks at him in disbelief, wow isn't it half of his life span, can someone love anyone this long.Ryan keep quiet, listening to xav words, nd for the first time in his life he feel all the emotions xav is feeling, he can see how hard it is for him, but still he is trying, thts when his inner self questioned him, will you ever be able to love her the way Xavier did all these year.. but he literally didn't have any answer.

Xav: she loves me Even though it's like a friend, i know how important I am for her, if i express my love to her, if i confess now, iam damn sure, she'll say yes just for my happiness, for my sake, but i don't want that, i don't want to force her in something she wasn't ready, I don't need tht, i Know how suffocate she'll be with it, i don't want to tie her with me against her will, i want her to be happy, nd her happiness is with you..

Nd a tear drop fall from xav eyes, he himself don't know why, but he didn't want to hide it anymore, he want to pour his heart out, he never thought tht he'll show his helpless side to ryan but he didn't care now, he jst want to say everything, he feels like.

Ryan : iam.. iam sorry....

Ryan himself didn't know what he was asking sorry for, he just felt the need to say it, so he just blunt out..

Xavier : don't be, it's not your fault, i had one of the bestest times of my life with her, and those moments are so extremely beautiful that it's enough for me to spend my remaining life with it, I'll cherish them till my last breath.

Xav paused and looked at Ryan with a small smile. Nd in xav eyes like always ryan can see the unconditional love it holds for czar.

Xavier : the bond we share is above everything, we are not just friends it's more than that, we share more than half of our life with each other, there's no secret between us, even during her first period i was the first person with whom she shared it, she told me about it before she informed grace about it, she was in my home when it happens, i was the one who buys the first pad for her, i was the one to wash her blood stain clothes, i even learn how to massage her stomach during her period cramp so tht she can sleep peacefully, trust me she'll has the worse period cramp ever, she even kicked me few times due to the pain..

Xav chuckled remembering those moments, Ryan and Sky can't help but smile looking at xav, ryan himself doesn't understand why he is not punching xav to say all These period stuff about czar, but there's something in xav eyes which is so pure, his eyes looks genuine, there's no bad intention in it, not even for once his eyes contain something called pervert look, his eyes is enough to tell you how precious czar is for him, nd ryan jst admire the love his eyes hold, he can't even imagine how hard it is for xav to jst be friends with someone who he love unconditionally coz whenever he tries to think to be in xav place, his whole body Shiver with something he can't explain, but it's painfull to even think about it, he doesn't know how xav is able to do tht, how..

Xav : please take care of her, i swear if i ever feel tht you are not the right one for her, than I'll not hesitate to snatch her back, if i can sacrifice my feelings, my happiness to keep her happy, than I'll not hesitate to snatch her back from you to make her happy, you don't even know how extent iam ready to go for her..

And ryan gulped feeling a shiver run through his spine, he never felt this much threat from anyone.

Xavier : the day she'll decide to stop loving you, the day you broke her trust, tht day will be the last chapter of yours in her life, coz after tht I'll make sure to not let you to even touch her shadow, don't forget if iam ready to suppress my feelings nd be a cupid of your love story jst for her happiness, thn it'll not take me more time to act as an anti- cupid nd stop your love story for forever, so be careful of your actions, coz one wrong step, one drop of tears can kick you out of her life.

Ryan can't help but again gulped down the invisible lump in his throat He feels like xav is capable of doing whatever he said just now that's how his expression is. Xav closed his eyes, he is feeling better after blunt out whatever mess going inside him, he rubbed his face and scoffed heavily..

Xav : go,

Ryan blinks two times., Xav opens his eyes and looks at him with his dead serious gaze.

Xav : she must be waiting, go and short everything out, don't make me regret my decision. Go before i change my mind..

He pushed ryan a little, ryan absent minded nodded obliged, he made his way towards his car, followed by sky.

What the hell just happened, why i didn't have anything to say to him, why I just left like that, why.. ryan keeps questioning himself

Xav : ryan...

And Ryan stopped in his place, as well as his train of thought.

Xav : drop her in time, before her family finds out..

Ryan nodded and both ( Ryan and Sky) got in the car.

Sky : wow, tht was fucking intense, you really got an compitition here...

Sky said while gripping on the steering wheel tightly..

Ryan : i know right..

And there's a 2 minute silence.

Ryan : but iam not giving up, i love her and I'll show my love to her, I'll not repeat my mistake..

Sky : you better not..

Ryan nodded nd with tht sky starts the engine making there way to there destination, the whole time Ryan keeps looking outside the window, iam not stupid sky, i agree after Xavier's confession iam afraid tht he'll snatch her away, but i can't let my insecurities take over me, if she is choosing someone like me over someone like Xavier who love her to such extent, i must be the most luckiest person in the world, i must show her tht she is right by choosing me, I'll love her more than xav, more than anyone in these world, I'll love her to an infinite amount, nd from today onwards I promise to trust her more than my own breath, I'll never hurt her, I'll make her happy, I'll never let anyone snatch her away from me, from us, coz she belongs to us we belongs to her, I'll not let anyone come between us no one..

That's the promise Ryan makes to himself, but will he be able to fulfill his promises, because promises are meant to be broken aren't they.

Meanwhile back to the beach

As soon as they left leaving xav with the bonfire, xav sat in front of the bonfire, looking at the small flames which were about to be extinguished, just the same way his little hopes of her loving him back, which is equal to impossible now.

Xav : i hope now you'll be happy baby, I just hope to see the smile on your face when we see each other in the morning, i promised you I'll not let anyone come between your happiness, nd i fullfill my promise at all cost, coz now thts the only thing which is keeping me alive. I'll fulfill all my promises and that's my promise, that will be the gift from me to my first and last love, which is you, and it's always be you.

That's the promise Xav makes to himself..

2 people...

One promise

To make czarina happy..

But they are not aware of the past which is soon going to hit them with a thunder storm.

Coz they didn't know how badly their past is tangled together in an unsolved puzzle..

To be continued.......

I hope you enjoyed these chapter..

Sorry if you get bored with these updates.. but that's how this story is, I am not only focusing on the main character, but I am also focusing on supporting characters and there perspective as they are also a important part of the story, so i hope you'll understand...

Thanks for reading nd all of your support till now, keep supporting nd Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter. I love you all saranghaeo 💞🤗

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3K 22 12
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
3.9K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
3.4K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
218K 12.3K 85
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...