Burning Love ~ A johndave fan...

Par thatgeekygirl2001

Dave has a problem. He was born with the power to control fire, into a city who aren't very accepting to the... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chatper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The Cat and the Spongebob - Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter Update, Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A few things to address
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Yet another update + Article 13
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Prologue

4.2K 144 27
Par thatgeekygirl2001

"Bro wait up!"

Five year old Dave Strider was chasing after his older bro, who had taken him to a park near their apartment.

Bro ran ahead of Dave, weaving his way through the crowd of people until he reached a small park bench near the fountain, soon to be caught up with Dave.

Dave climbed onto the bench next to his Bro and re-adjusted his shades.

"You alright there little man?" Bro laughed and ruffled Dave's hair.

"No.." Dave muttered his response staring at a small cluster of grass underneath the bench.

"You know. I saw an ice-cream place just over-"

"Ice-cream?!" Dave pulled his feet onto the bench and grabbed Bro's arm. "Can we get some?"

Bro laughed. "Let's go then." And stood up. Dave jumped off the bench landing on all fours laughing. Dave then noticed a small daisy under the seat and began to grab for it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Bro knelt down beside him.

"There's a flower back there.." He had almost grabbed it.

As Dave grabbed the stem of the small flower, it slowly wilted before catching fire and burning. Dave gasped and pulled back immediately.

Bro stared at the burning flower in shock. "goddammit" he muttered and grabbed Dave's hand and pulled him away from the growing fire. "Let's go." He said to Dave as people began to scream and Dial 911 to call for help.

"Bro..." Dave whisperer as they left the park. "Did I do that?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 16 22
Welcome to this year's Halloween fic! For the awful, awful year of 2020, I figured I'd try to give you, dear reader, a sense of control I'm sure we'v...
17.9K 395 19
Alex Samuels is a 17 year old in high school going through a tough time,she faces hard ships of friends and family but most of all gamzee makara her...
13.1K 497 21
Dave x Jade fanfiction. Trigger Warning!!! (You have been warned c: )
5.8K 344 22
ectobiologist and turntechgodhead have been best bros for years. Little did they know that they were actually next door neighbors and enemies. Enjoy...