Sight of Today

נכתב על ידי Celestial_Aurora06

Just when my memories flashed through from the start, His love for me slowly drifted apart. Your embrace of a... עוד

Prologue
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
For You :)

Chapter 7

257 5 0
נכתב על ידי Celestial_Aurora06

Chapter 7

Then... what was?

I grabbed my phone on the ground with my trembling hands and looked at my mom's message. I heaved a sigh and typed a text.

To mom:

Mom, where are you?

It was only seconds when she answered.

From mom:

Help me. I'm not crazy. Promise, this time, I'll ran away. Please, baby. They're calling me crazy! Your dad let me play with my phone but I texted you.

I bit my lower lip after reading her text.

Where will I get enough money for her to live?

"Pixie..." I called Pixie behind me.

"So what if—" She was still looking at Aiden's seat when I cut her off.

"Can I borrow a money?" I asked, managing myself to be compose and calm.

She turned to me, shock. For a second, she stared at me to digest the words I just asked.

"Yes! Uhm. How much?" She asked and grabbed her wallet.

I sighed when I saw her almost empty wallet.

"You need money?" Lucas' voice from behind suddenly appeared.

I turned to him with a brow furrowed.

"You need money, Miracle?" He asked with a smirk, behind him was his friends.

I shook my head and was about to pass by them when he held my hand to stop me.

"I can give you that. Watch and see." He then pulled me.

"What—" I stopped when we stop in front of the classroom beside Aiden's.

I gave Lucas my confused look but he smirked and went inside.

I paled when I saw his target. It was Grayson sitting on his chair, closed eyes with earphone on his ears. Lucas slapped his head with a book.

"Hey, boy. My girlfriend's luxury watch is missing. Give it back to her." Lucas lied and took a glance at me.

I clenched my fist when our eyes met. He was challenging me to stop hi . . . but I need money for mom. I don't know if I should stop him or not.

"I don't." Grayson's eyes remained shut.

Lucas got pissed that he banged the book on his head consecutive times and now Grayson cursed and look annoyed by that.

Am I just gonna stand here just because he's not someone important to me? Am I gonna stop them or not?

"I said I don't have it." Grayson's voice was restraining.

Someone clicked its tongue. I turned to it and I saw Jason, our SSG president, looking at us.

"Disappointing students." He uttered before going in the classroom. "Hey, you bullies! Get out of this room!" He shouted.

I ran towards Lucas when he was about to hurt Grayson again, I stopped his arms and motioned him to get out.

"Here comes the hero. Let's go." He smirked at Grayson before hoofing out while I was at the side, immobile.

"This gossipers." Jason said and sat in front of Grayson. He glanced at me but it didn't last long.

"Let them." Grayson chuckled as if he was not hurt.

I gulped when guilt crept into me.

I wonder if he's okay inside even when he looks nonchalant about it . . . he kind of reminded me of myself.

I wanted to ask about his twin brother but I know it's useless because they are not close.

"Haley! You! Where's my lip—"

"Hi!" A girl suddenly introduced herself in front of Grayson.

She's tall and skinny. Beautiful yet intimidating even when she's smiling.

Instead of answering her, Grayson closed his eyes and went back to his own world with music on his ears.

Wonder if he's friendly? Should I be friends with him just like his twin?

After all . . . he's hot.

I shook my head. Obviously, he's into someone younger than him... perhaps the girl who didn't care about anything in this world. That Alessia girl.

"Hello." Jason answered  the girl when Grayson didn't mind her.

That's why they want to bully him instead. He doesn't even pay attention to girls who wants to grab his attention.

The girl rolled her eyes to Jason and eyes stilled on Grayson who doesn't seem interested.

I was about to leave when she said the next thing that grabbed my attention.

"I saw your twin! You want to talk about him?" She tried.

I turned to the girl and stared at her. Grayson's eyes remained shut, he looks like sleeping.

"Where?" I asked.

The girl turned to me and seems confused.

"Where did you saw him?" I asked.

"Uhm . . ." She glanced at Grayson who didn't even budge nor seemed interested. "I saw him in the club—"

"That Weakling!" I shouted and left her to run.

But then I forgot that I needed money for mom.

I cursed because of this dilemma.

Mom could wait! I haven't seen him for a week!

So I decided to head towards the club.

But it's close because it's still night!

Luckily, I found Mikhail.

"Mikhail!" I shouted.

He didn't turn. He was wearing a black bottom down shirt that the first two bottoms were unbuttoned with black pants and shoes. Even his brown highlighted hair were in a disheveled style. His back was leaning outside the wall of the club, looking at the street, one feet on the wall while he's...

Smoking?

I went in front of him. He glanced at me but he shifted it back to the road while his one hand were inside his pocket.

"Mikhail, Aiden's friend." I called.

"I'm blade." His voice was cold.

"Huh? Twins?" I'm confused.

They looked exactly the same!

Oh yeh, of course, they're twins!

"Where's Mikhail?"

He smirked and threw the cigarette on the ground. He stepped into it using his feet and grabbed a bubble gum. His actions were as if he's not talking to someone although his smirk remained while looking at me.

"So he's cheating? Now he dumped Alia and now you're the new girl?"

My brows furrowed. I shook my head and sighed.

"Aiden. Do you know Aiden? And where's Mikhail? Can you give me his number?" I grabbed my phone.

"You can't call Mikhail. I trapped him." He chewed his gum with a playful smile on his lips as if he's onto something bad.

"What?" I was dumbfounded.

He blew a huge balloon and popped it. He licked his lips and chew the gum again as if he's having fun at my confusion.

"Mikhail!" Someone shouted.

I looked at the side and I saw a tall white girl. Her curly brown hair seems attracting . . . she looks mature. Maybe in college.

She's smiling as if an she's an angel.

"Oh! Blade! Hi!" She greeted and glanced at me.

I was about to leave when she lend me her hands.

"I'm Lia. Are you his friend? Nice to meet you." She introduced.

I gave her my lopsided smile and accepted her hands.

"Miracle."

Her eyes widened when she heard my name.

"Miracle! My brother's crush— I mean, my brother's admirer!" She giggled as she cover her mouth.

I shrugged since I don't know who her brother is. Except for my height, I know I'm pretty so that's not new to hear.

Blade stared at her giggle for a a while.

"Actually, he's looking for Aiden." He avoided his gaze and grabbed another cigarette.

"Oh! Aiden!" She nodded and smiled at me.

I furrowed my brows at her. I suddenly felt irritated that this angel girl know my where my Weakling is.

"Don't worry. By tomorrow, he'll come back to school. He assured me that."

How did she know about that? Did they met? What's their relationship? How can he meet her while he didn't even showed up to me!

Annoyed, I called his number.

Few rings made me frustrated. When he answered the call, I kicked my bed out of frustration only to end up being more frustrated because of the pain on my foot!

"Asshole!" I shouted at my bed and banged it again with my foot.

I heard his gulp on the line.

"Hello?" His voice was low and careful on the line.

"You! Where are you?!" I sat on the bed as I glare at nothingness.

"Ho-home..."

"Why didn't you call me?!" I hissed.

"Huh?"

Wait... why am I acting this way?! Am I being too exaggerated?

I gulped and tried to examine my action this past days without seeing him

Do I...

He's my friend! Of course! I'm worried! Right! Nothing more! Silly! Nothing more!

"Did you already eat dinner?" He asked on the line.

"Huh?" I blinked.

He chuckled.

I bit my lower lip as I can feel myself calming down by that simple question . . . or by hearing his chuckle because it gave me assurance that he's fine. I sighed and lay on the bed as I stare at my room's ceiling.

"I asked one of my classmate about the lesson I missed so I studied while staying here..." He said.

I nodded even when he cannot see me.

"I studied too..." I trailed off.

Ever since the day dad first slapped me, it motivated me to study to prove him wrong. Maybe to grab his attention more. It's his first time after all, he seems worried so I'm a little kind of happy with a mixture of pain in that.

"Really? You don't need a tutor anymore?" He chuckled.

"But I still got zero on the quiz." I added.

He didn't answer.

I dedicated my whole week studying every night 'till morning to understand the lesson I learned for that day only to forgot everything the next day and got disappointed at myself more.

"That's a good start. I can help you improve." He suggested.

I smiled at that.

"Really?"

"As long as I can make money through it. Sure, why not right?" He joked.

I shook my head but a smile escaped my lips. My feelings lightened at his consolidation although I'm not sure if that's what his goal was or he's just being himself.

"Silly, weakling." I whispered.

"You kept on tellin 'weakling' thousand times this morning. Tell me, Miracle. Are you still in your right mind?" Pixie asked beside me.

That snapped me out. My eyes widened when I realized what Pixie said. I looked at my watch and it's still 5 in the morning, we're outside the school building, sitting on the bench yet I cannot wait for the class to start so I can see him!

Fuck! Why can't I get him out of my mind?! Am I crazy?! And why am I even thinking of him! Snap out, Miracle! You talked to him yesterday on the phone so don't be excited!

I groaned in frustration and shook my head. I looked down at the book I'm reading and concentrated even when Pixie's watching me with her doubtful eyes.

"What if—"

I leaned my head on the bench's head and covered my face with the book to sleep. Pixie removed the book off my face but my eyed remained shut. I don't wanna hear Pixie's nonsense what if's.

My eyes squeezed when the sun's ray hit my dark surrounding but it was only seconds that it got covered by something. Slowly, I opened my eyes . . . I saw the huge shadow of palm by someone above me, trying to cover my face with the sun's shine.

My heart skipped a bit when I realized who it was. I straightened my back and fixed my hair.

"You're reading math." He said and showed me the book I was reading earlier.

I was about to answer him when I lost my words by the time he sat beside me.

"I remember this lesson. Want me to teach you?" He asked beside me, almost meters away from me.

My lips parted but it trembled so I shut it up.

He chuckled at that and messed my hair.

I wanted to protest but I couldn't, afraid I might do anything stupid in front of him.

"What's wrong? Did you miss me?" He asked with a smile.

Now I felt like the inferior one. I don't know why!

Look at that smile. Why am I melting?! Why is he handso— no! There's something wrong with my eyes!

"Shut up." I grabbed the book off his hands and opened the book.

He pouted but I can see the smile he was trying to hide. I got distracted by it that I didn't even read the book properly. My eyes were on the paper's book but my attention were on my side!

"You're reading it in the wrong side." He said and re-arranged the book I'm holding.

I didn't even notice it was the opposite!

"I did it on purpose!" I defended and tried to read it again even when I'm not digesting anything.

"Why can't you look at me?" He asked.

What's wrong with him? Why is he so noisy and nosy all of a sudden?

"I can." I looked at him with my usual smug look.

But damn. He stared back. His bruise seems healed now and I don't know why I can't look at him properly that I avoided his gaze and looked back at the book.

And you know what's frustrating?

My heart was beating rapidly and wildly! I couldn't even focus because of his damn stare. 

"You okay? Why are you red? Do you have fever?" He asked.

I flinched when his palms kissed my neck, trying to see if I'm sick or not.

"Ma . . . maybe I-I'm sick."

"You're not hot?" He tilted his head while staring at me.

I stood because of the unknown uncomfortable feeling.

"Stop with the stare!" 

"Huh?" he looked innocent.

"I'll go!" I shouted in frustration and stomped my feet out of his sight.

What's wrong with you, Miracle?! What's wrong with your actions?!

Damn frustrated, I banged my head on my table.

"So how did your talk with Aiden go?" Pixie asked. 

I didn't mind her and decided to sleep on the table to cover my red face whenever I think of that Weakling!

"Miracle like Aiden?" I heard someone whisper.

Huh! That will never happen! I won't fall for that weakling! Never in my wild dreams!

If only they know my type.

"What's wrong with that? Aiden's handsome." Pixie defended.

My head remained on my table, eyes were shut but ears were attentive.

"Yeah. Yeah. Lanky and unattractive man."

I stood with what I heard out of anger. The girl immediately shut her mouth after seeing my eyes who was about to explode.

"Good morning, class." The professor barged in.

I gave that girl my middle finger and luckily, the teacher saw it. 

"Ms. Clifton! Get out of my class! Now!"

I sighed and gave that girl a glare. I packed my things up and went out just like what she wants me to do.

With my unconscious steps, I stopped in front of Aiden's class. He was reading his book and their professor seems late.

"Weakling!" I shouted.

Right! This is what you should do, Miracle! Act normal!

His classmates turned to me but I was only waiting for that one man to turn to me and when he did, I smiled for no reason.

"Why?" He asked and stood.

Their eyes were on us, trying to gossip and create rumors but I don't care.

"Let's cut class." I offered.

He shook his head.

"I need to catch up with the lesson. I'm sorry."

I huffed and leaned my back against the wall while he's standing in front of me. I crossed my arms and raised both my brows.

"My professor kicked me out."

He nodded as if it's nothing new .  . . but then he glued both his lips, trying not to laugh at my state.

"Aren't you curious why?"

He raised both his brows too while his both hands were shoved inside his pocket. I'm looking up to him, since I'm shor— he's too tall.

"You spread your middle finger high in the air?" He guessed.

My expression became sour at that. Even my brows seems frustrated.

"Let's cut class. Pixie cannot go with me. Come on, Weakling . . ." I reached for his arms.

"I can't." He shook his head.

"Why?" I asked even when I know what his reason is.

I closed my eyes and banged my head on the wall behind me.

"I'm alone. I'm alone . . . that's unfair. I'm alone . . ." I whispered as I continue banging my head.

He sighed loud.

"Okay. But—"

"Really?!" My eyes beamed.

He clicked his tongue and took a quick glance at his rooms.

"But promise me that we—"

I didn't let him finish his sentence, I pulled him out there and ran when I saw his professor coming.

"Weakling, catch." I throw him my bag.

He caught it and gave me his confused look when I started climbing on the mesh wire behind our school campus.

"You're—"

"Close your eyes! I'm wearing a skirt with only a panty!" I informed him.

"What?!" He complained and turned his back on me.

"If you wanna peek, go ahead." I teased as I try to climb up.

"Tss... you should wear shorts everyday. You don't even act like a woman."

"I'll take that as a compliment, sweetie." I tried to sound seductive like a woman.

He didn't answer me. I turned to him but I can only see his back while hugging my backpack.

Nevertheless, I continue to climb until I reached the top, in a swift motion, I jumped off the wire.

"I'm done. Your turn. Throw my bag." I said.

He turned to me and followed what I said, he threw my bag and I managed to catch it.

"How do I . . ." He scratched his nape, it look like he's not an expert on climbing.

What do I expect? He looks like the type of guy who doesn't do cutting class.

"Just climb. Use the little holes for your feet to step into."

He let out a loud sigh before starting to climb. I smirked as I observe him who looks awkward with the way he climb, but at least he has a tall height that he immediately reached the top.

"Come on, baby. I'll catch you." I teased and spread my arms on the air to pretend I'm catching him.

He glared at me while he was still on the top, in between the sides.

My eyes widened when we heard a whistle from afar.

"Hey! You kids! You're cutting your classes!" I saw the guard coming near is.

I cursed and he did too. Without any warning, he jumped off the wire and unluckily, I didn't get to move when he fell on top of me.

Unfortunately, our lips met!

-------------------------------------------

Celestial Aurora

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.9K 25
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 ↳☾︎ being in love with someone who does not love you back ☽︎ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 × 𝘂𝗻𝗿...
87.8K 3K 52
When was the right time to love? That's what everyone asked themselves. But what if you had it but then it slipped away from you? Would you chase...
19.6K 1.4K 15
I've been through a fair amount in my life, enough so to be able to tell you something and the odds of me being correct would be heavily weighed in m...
459K 18.2K 41
COMPLETE "Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at the sensation of his finger brushing agai...