Jetstream Impact ( Genshin X...

Autorstwa MunKumi

Samuel Rodrigues, A.k.a Jetstream Sam. Lost the duel against the Thunder and Lighting, Raiden. Now, he was be... Więcej

Prologue: Arrival of the Cutting Wind
Chapter 1 : The Vanishing Cold Air
Chapter 2 : Spark of Humanity
Chapter 3 : Recollection of Vengeance
Chapter 3.5 : Building Storm
Chapter 5 : Frigid Midnight
Chapter 6 : Postponed Adventure
Chapter 7 : Lighthearted Request
Chapter 7.5 : Desperation Attempt
Chapter 8 : Traces Left Behind
Chapter 9 : Lady in Pink
Chapter 10 : A Vixen's Affection
Chapter 11 : Defiance
Chapter 12 : Honesty
Chapter 13 : Unforeseen Truth
Chapter 14: From Shadows to Clarity

Chapter 4 : The Unfortunate Number

3.3K 81 99
Autorstwa MunKumi

After a not so gratifying introduction in the office, Lisa has located the traces of Stormterror's power, all of them in an abandoned Temple of the Four Winds. Suprisingly, Sam was detached to the Idea during the briefing.

Jean : Our main objective is to deal of the three of Four Temples.

Paimon : Why are we taking out only three of them?

Jean : Time is opposed to us, we don't really have much choice.

Sam raised his hand briefly gaining the attention of Jean, supposedly, he has a question.

Sam : Quick question, Jean.

Jean : Samuel?

Sam : What if I don't want to help?

Everyone in the room was shocked to Sam's response, at that point Jean almost fainted. Sam was obviously very uninterested.

The room stayed quiet for a good 5 minutes, all hope is lost in the Knights of Favonius, except for Paimon for some reason. But not until Eula broke the silence with one request.

Eula : Samuel, one question.

Sam : Spill it.

Eula : Are you really going to leave us like this?

Sam : I think it's safe to say, yes. I'm going to leave you all like this at the moment.

Eula : But... everyone is in danger! Stormterror will come back anytime soon!

Eula : Their lives will be ruined by the person who thought will save them! Please, help us, Samuel!

Sam scratches his head as if people didn't understand him, at that point, he really just wanted toy around.

He pointed at the window. Everyone was completely Stunned to see that the sky is completely clear.

Sam : I really wasted 10 minutes of my time just to hear everyone's disappointment at absolutely nothing.

Jean : The sky is... completely crystal clear.

Kaeya : Seriously, this turned out to be an incredible and jaw-dropping moment.

Lisa : Oh my, Jean, you were about to become a breathing corpse just a moment ago. Good thing is that everything will be alright.

Eula : How... Impossible.

Sam : Well...

Amber : Actually, I'll explain the entire thing for the sake of all goodness.

𝐀𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞...

Amber was discussing at the exit of Mondstadt city, she talked about how the city works and the landscape of the area.

Sam was intrigued and told Amber to stay just for a moment, he was seemingly planned the leave for a short while.

Amber agreed due to her thinking Sam will learn about the new places that he can explore... without her. Regardless of that, she still agreed of letting Sam go.

Sam was running like the wind, going in one places from another. He came across to what it seemed like a dungeon, Paimon rebelled against Sam's plan of entering the Dungeon for shits and giggles. Well... he did it anyways.

Sam was cutting and slashing all over the temple as he let out a hysterical laugh. Paimon was worried what she brought herself into, but atleast Sam was protecting her at the same time, so she still trust Sam.

He came across to what it looks like a similar Gem to the ones he brought back from the forest before. and of course, he took it, planning to destroy it later.

Now he did this for the next 5 dungeons, 2 of them is an irrelevant dungeon, while 1 is really just a cave with the sign saying "Dodoco's secret lair".

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

Amber : ...That's pretty much how it goes.

Kaeya : I'd have to say... even in your free time, you are still a demon with a blade.

Lisa : He's quite a demon indeed, but quite a handsome one, he has the spirit of an angel with the scarred body of a demon. I really like that~

Jean : ...I don't understand why would you do these things... With all respect, Samuel.

Sam : Well, to make sure it drills through your thick skulls. I was bored, period.

Amber : Hey, am I really that boring!?

Paimon : Yeah, that's why you've forgotten everything Amber said during that conversation.

Sam : Oh, I'm sorry. I can't really handle the amount of unnecessary things I need to know.

Sam : Except you, Kaeya. Give me a fist-bump

Kaeya : With pleasure, Jetstream Sam.

Both of them fist-bumped, finishing it with a wiggle. He also fist-bumped both Lisa and Amber, he went high-fives with Paimon. Eula did not want to give him high-fives though. Jean insisted for a handshake instead.

Sam : Well... Now what... Oh right, Paimon, you said something about an Adventurers Guild, yes?

Paimon : Oh yeah, I heard that they bring out commissions everything single day. If you're asking, yes, they do have... y'know... your kind of stuff.

Sam : That, I like. Come on, we get a move on. You can come with us, Amber.

Amber : Oh, really!? With pleasure!

The three of them left the room leaving them with relief, shock, and amusement. Eula's opinion on him was conflicting.

She decided to Tail him for his entire journey, still keeping her words by means of vengeance... or maybe she was just jealous.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚...

The three of them head to the Adventurers' Guild meeting Katheryne at the front desk. While they've arrived Sam was no where to be found. Both of them looked around until they see Sam arrived late.

Amber : It's rare of you to arrive late, Sam.

Paimon : Yeah, I thought you would come first for something like this.

Sam : I thought I looked around at the Plaza for a bit. I also heard about a boy missing since a few hours ago.

Paimon : Who might that be?

Sam : Listen, anybody has a chance to be Sherlock, I didn't take that shance.

Paimon : Who's Sherlock?

Sam : Forget it, let's talk to the lady shall we?

All of them were greeted by Katheryne, standing there... but overall she's sweet.

Katheryne : Ad astra abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild!

Sam : Fucking what.

Amber : It's their motto, I thought you would figure this out.

Sam : Not in a thousand years I would've known that was a motto, do you even know what it means?

Amber : It was something-something abyss... somewhere along those lines.

Sam : I know what you're getting at, sometimes I've forgotten I live in a fantasy world now.

Sam : Well then, Katarina, what's this Adventurers' Guild I've been hearing about.

Katheryne : The Adventurers' Guild is an Organization that was set up to support all of Teyvat's adventurers, all across the seven nations.

Katheryne : We provide platform for the newcomers to get a grasp of how it feels to live like an adventurer, at the same time, we also provide support for the veteran adventurers allowing them to live freely like they used to.

Katheryne : The Guild collates all the complex word-of-mouth information it receives and redistributes it in the form of quest and adventures assigned to the adventurers.

Paimon : Did you get all of that, Sam?

Sam : Not in the foggiest.

Amber : Basically... We go into adventures, get our rewards and that's it.

Sam : It's much more simple than I thought it would be, I don't mind though.

Amber : Make it simple, and significant!

Paimon : Let's not forget why we're here are we? The spoils, of course!

Sam : The rewards are just a plus, I'm here for the rush and excitement.

Katheryne : That is indeed the motive of our fellow adventurers, everyone has their own visions of adventuring. Be it for their personal gains or for the sake of someone's life.

Amber : I know right, adventuring with someone special really is exciting!

Sam : What, am I really that special to you?

Amber : I would say everyone is special to me. But, the two of you have a special place in my heart!

Paimon : Awww, Paimon never expected to get a praise like this!

Amber : Well I didn't mean it to be you, Paimon. But it still works either way!

Paimon : That's mean!

Sam felt something that he thought would never experience again, Happiness. Not from Bloodshed, not from hearing their opponents dying wish.

But happiness, from just with what he so-called "friends". But regardless, he still felt joy in that moment. Amber and Paimon saw the look on his face, meaning he still has faith in humanity.

Other than that, Sam also felt like he's being watched, almost as if someone in particular has a grudge on him. But he ignored this weird feeling, probably for the best.

Sam : Well, what're we suppose to do now, Katarina?

Katheryne : Since you've officially signed as an offical Adventurers in the Guild, you will be needing a name to identify your Team.

Sam : Names, huh? I'm horrible at this.

Paimon : What about "Outworld's Traveller"?

Sam : You make it sound like we're the bad guys.

Amber : "Outriders" then? It works well with us.

Sam : Isn't that what you are right now? It doesn't apply to all of us.

Amber : But-- Well, yeah. I guess you have a point. Why don't you think of a name then?

Sam : "Miniano's Right hand"

Amber : I'll pass.

Paimon : I second to Amber.

Sam : I was expecting you all to laugh or something, guess we'll have to think of a new name.

Amber : Hmm...

Amber is looking down closing her eyes while rubbing her cheeks as if it would charge electricity. Pondering of a new team name, she would take a quick look at he enviroment, and then suddenly... the revelation.

Amber : The Four Winds!

Sam : ...

Paimon : ...Eh?

Amber : Come on, it sounded more appropriate for us specifically!

Sam : A few things we need to talk about that...

Sam : First, there's only two of the members, we don't count Paimon into this.

Paimon : Hey!

Sam : Second, don't we have a particular title named "Four Winds"?

Amber : Yeah, but. We can find more members along the way! Remember the missing person you talked about earlier!

Sam : What about it..?

Amber : We can recruit this new member to our own, he might be in his own Adventure Team, but, It's better than nothing!

Sam : You probably know this person so well..

Amber : Oh, that's Bennett, he's pretty unlucky for the most part. It's not that difficult to know that Bennett would be in one of the most unfortunate positions than all of the Adventurers.

Paimon : I guess we have no choice then... we'll have to recruit him to our Adventure Team then.

Sam : Then it makes you our team leader, I dig that.

Paimon : We're technically the leaders here, it was your Idea!

Sam : You got me there atleast, but what do we know about this "Bennett" guy?

Katheryne : Indeed, Bennett is the missing adventurer we have been informing about. His last known location was at the Thousand Winds Temple.

Sam : Then we're heading there, one way to kill them for tomorrow's commission, no?

Amber : Well I guess you're right, well then, what are we waiting for?

Sam : Waiting for Paimon to finish her Sticky Honey Roast of course.

Amber : Ah right, I forgot we ordered that on the way here. Let's have a quick bite first before we go.

Sam : You'll feed me while we're at it.

Amber : Absolutely not!

The group went to Good Hunter for a quick bite, it all went very normally. Aside for that, they also heard constant footstep while they're eating.

The weirdest part is that the Plaza was almost empty, the only one that there is of the Knights doing their usual patrol. They find this odd, but they shrugged it off and went off to the Thousand Winds Temple.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝...

The group have arrived at the temple, Hilichurls were on the way and they were all eliminated by Amber immediately.

Sam has forgotten than his sword was stuck on the back of Stormterror, meaning he has to fight through with his bare-hands.

While fighting Hilichurls, they collected some crystal chunks lying around on their tents. Sam figured out something, he then take the crystal and runs back to the city

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝...

Sam arrived with a new sword, it was in sheathed perfectly fitting inside. He felt the sense of pride coming for the sword.

Paimon : Woah, That sword! It looks more powerful than I thought it would be!

Amber : I can feel its electrocuting aura... What is that?

Sam : This?

Sam took out the blade, revealing the sword that looks identical to his original Blade.

It was not as different in appearance, but it performs drastically different from the original. He receive this new sword by giving Wagner very detailed instruction of how the blade works. That alone is enough to explain it's slightly different feel to it.

Sam : He called this one, "Elemental Resonated Murasama Blade". We'll call it ER Murasama Blade for now.

Amber : Ooh, That sounded very interesting and very outworld-ish!

Paimon : The name itself sounds a bit similar to Inazuman culture doesn't it?

Amber : Now that I think about it, It does..

Sam : Inazuma this, Inazuma that. We'll see when we get there, I want to talk to this god face-to-face.

Amber : What a dare-devil... I like that.

Going up to the small row of stairs, they have arrived to the Temple itself. It feels much more like a Colosseum than a temple, Sam was getting the idea of using this place as a dueling spot.

All of them obviously noticed the Ruin Guard roaming around the Temple, they were going to engage it until they noticed who supposedly call him "Bennett" behind bars.

Bennett : Ah, hello! Is someone there!

Sam : Don't scream, boy!

Amber : Bennett, stay put! We're coming for you!

The Ruin Guard heard them shouting, it locked onto them with it's sharp glowing orb like eye. It spun its body behind and begins to shoot rockets.

Sam noticed of its doings and jumps to slice all the incoming rockets, which he succeeded smoothly. Black smoke was covering the area from where Sam sliced it, as the smokes clears out, The two is nowhere in sight of the Ruin Guard.

Sam whistled, calling out the Ruin Guard which it gained its attention towards Sam. Sam begins taunting the guard.

Sam : Hey, did you know Cyclops' favorite activity in winter is Sking?

Ruin Guard : ...

Sam : It's like Skiing, but with one "Eye"

The Ruin Guard prepared for a jump towards Sam intending to crush him. It was shortly interrupted by Amber, who shot the cores on its back. It was not enough to knock it down, so she prepared for another shot.

She went running towards the Ruin Guard, sliding from between its legs. She aimed backwards, shooting the arrow directly towards the Eye. The Ruin Guard was subdued, falling to the ground.

Sam walked slowly towards the fallen Ruin Guard, holding down the grip of the blade. As he got closer from the Ruin Guard, he entered his stance readying for his strike.

Leaning his body slightly forward, his serious face turning into a smirk. A sound of what it sounded like a Gunshot was heard. Birds went flying from the loud bang, Amber herself didn't expect a loud bang, as she made an adorable squeak when it did.

When she looked back, the Ruin Guard itself is already cut in half from an acute angle. Sam did a thumbs-up without turning back. Amber replied by giving a thumbs up herself.

They finally get closer to the cage where Bennett was locked behind, he is completely Jaw-dropped from the sight of the ruin guard being sliced easily like butter just from one slice.

Bennett : That was... AWESOME!

Sam : It was nothing really. If you were there, you would probably become nothing more than a meatshield.

Bennett : I mean... yeah, I thought it would happen to me. But, I would be leaving this world as I protect someone!

Sam : Yeah, that's I thought happen. That was an explosion, the impact was enough to blow up to bits.

Sam : High-chances that Amber would've tried to help you, of course, leaving you both dead.

Amber : Come on, I would help everyone in need! No worries!

Bennett : But do not worries, As the member of Benny's Adventure Team, I would never let any members left behind!

Sam : Katarina said that you're the only member in that team..

Bennett : Eh- She did? Ohh...

Amber : It's getting obvious at this point, Bennett. But your determination is far from gone!

Sam : Determination always lead to your goals, I never had one so that's how I died I guess. But again, how are you the only one in your team

Bennett/Amber : My bad luck./His bad luck.

Bennett and Amber gasped at each other, as if they're sharing at least one braincell.

Sam : I wouldn't have guessed.

Paimon : Oh, what did I miss?

Sam : Nothing important, we secured the hostage.

Paimon : Hostage, really? Actually, now that Paimon think about it, how'd you get inside this thing in the first place?

Bennett : Well that Ruin Guard from before was actually my commission. I was over-powered and went into hiding in this... jail?

Bennett : I thought I was safe, until I realize I can't get out of this thing.

Sam : Hiding in this Jail, and it's what you literally called "Jail" is enough sign that it's not a good idea right?

Sam : Alright then, stand back.

Bennett : Huh? O-Okay!

Amber : Sam, wait!

Sam begins to slice the Iron Bars with his blade cutting it effortlessly and efficiently, leaving only its upper-half and of the bars on the ground followed by the sparks of the metal.

Sam : You're free to go, Meatshield.

Bennett : Th-Thank you, mister!

Amber : SAM! Did you hear me calling out to you?

Sam : Look, the bars have been violated, and Bennett is free, what is it?

Amber : There's a lever right here.

Amber pulled down the lever, making the upper-half go upwards. Sam felt sort of confused, and Amber's expression screams "You should've listened to me" on it while staring directly at Sam.

Sam : ...Sorry?

Amber : Apology accepted.

Sam : Well, then... Benny.

Bennett : Huh, what is it?

Sam : ...Would you like to join our adventure team?

Sam reached his hands to Bennett, Bennett's eyes were all sparkling to the point that he started to tear up. Of course he was happy, VERY happy.

He hugged Sam while making alot of gibberish noises, Sam didn't make out what he said but all he can decipher was "Thank you, very much". Sam had a straight face, but he pats Bennett's back while he was at it.

Amber smiled through the whole thing, feeling that Sam have a long way to go.

Sam : Better?

Bennett : ...Better? Are you kidding!? This is the greatest day of my life!

Amber : Woohoo! Welcome aboard, Benny!

Bennett : And you too, Amber!

Bennett and Amber we're holding their hands together and jumps around with joy, Sam didn't join in but he did chuckle of how ridiculous it is, in a good way.

Their excitement was cut-short until Sam pointed at a particular pillar right at the middle of the temple, he had this feeling ever since he departed from the city.

Sam : I know you're there, come out. I won't ask nicely again.

Bennett : Oh no, they're coming for me again!

Amber : Calm down, I'm sure it'll be fine!

??? : Yes, it would be fine for you both. But not for you, Samuel.

Sam : I knew it was you.

A figure walked from the left side of the pillar, the recognizable blue hair left them speechless. It was indeed, Eula.

Eula : Amber, you know how worried sick I am when you're around both of them.

Amber : Eula? I didn't expect you to stalk us like this!

Eula : It's not Stalking, do not underestimate the capabilities of a Reconnaissance Company.

Bennett : I-It's the Captain of the Knights of Favonius! What should we do!?

Sam : I know why she's here alright. You two, step back a little.

Amber : Alrighty, come on, Bennett.

Amber took Bennett's hand and runs a few steps away from them, leaving Sam and Eula in the middle of the Temple as if they're in a Colosseum.

Sam and Eula stared at each other for a short while, Eula took out her claymore while Sam rest his hands on his sheath seemingly relaxed as if he's prepared for this.

Sam : Nice sword you got there, You don't mind if there's a chip on that thing? It's on me.

Eula : Such words for someone looks and acts like a mercenary, you've gained my suspicion since the very moment I've met you.

Sam : Oh, you've been sniffing on my ass all of that time, Pretty girl?

Eula : Hmph, I have my own eye of quality. I know the difference between right or wrong. Yours? They're completely Hypothetical. You have no reason to stay with the Knights of Favonius, Fatui scum.

Sam : Fatui? What's that?

Eula : You'll know your answer as you finish this fight, No need to brace yourself, Samuel.

Eula : And besides, it takes two to Tango.

Sam : Heh, I'll take this dance.

Eula : Whoever wins, have to follow the command of their winners. You already know what I wanted if I win.

Sam unsheathes his blade, he entered his stance and points the tip of his blade towards Eula. His mask covers half of his underside face. Eula lifts up claymore doing the same, pointing the tip towards Sam, while it gradually gets lower preparing for an Attack.

Eula : Ready when you are... Jetstream Sam.

Sam : OK... Let's dance!

Sam dashes towards Eula at high speed swinging his blade upwards, Eula managed to block the incoming strike that made her launching to the Air.

Sam made a jump to reach Eula at the sky, intending to finish her off. Eula caught him off-guard, she turned around to the ground, kicking her Claymore and made it spin vertically.

Sam managed to dodge the attack as Eula comes down grabbing Sam by the throat. Sam succeed in re-orienting the position of her Arm, and moved it to her back. Before the last second of falling she flipped herself forward, facing Sam towards the Ground.

Eula went falling the other way, and Managed to get her sword back. Sam who has recovered from the fall rushed towards her, she blocked the incoming strikes of Sam's. She made a come back by striking back.

Overwhelmed by his parrying capabilities, he dashed behind Eula intending to cut her down from head to toe. Eula reacted to the force of the wind behind her, and dodge the attack, kicking Sam on the head that made him launching to the other direction.

Sam who was staggered by the impact, Eula went towards Sam intending to finish him off.

Meanwhile on the otherside, Amber and Bennett are all worried, Amber is shaking as if she's in summit of Dragonspine, Bennett was scared because the rocks and debris went towards him.

Bennett looked up and seeing that there are Pigeons coming towards him, it started to peck him since it disturbed their nest from all the rocks he threw. He threw a rock upwards, hitting 2 of the Pigeons.

As the Pigeons were hit by the rocks, they went falling downwards, hitting Eula's face making her flinch and missed her swing

Sam took the chance for his attack, he sheaths his blade preparing for his attack. In a blink of an eye, Eula took notice and prepares to block the incoming attack.

Sam pulled the trigger, letting out the sound of an assault rifle, that made the Birds fly away from Bennett. The blade swung upwards as fast the cutting wind itself, making Eula's blade launching to the air, and Eula herself falling on her back.

Sam got closer to the fallen Eula, pointing his blade closely towards Eula's nose.

Sam : Yield... Looks like I've won, Pretty girl.

Eula : Guhh...

Eula was out of breath, Sam himself is completely fine. only a few scratches from the right side of his face.

Sam : Even if you die here, make sure you find me in your next life.

Eula : Tch... I'll remember this, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

Sam : I'll wait for you then, Pretty girl.

Eula : The words from your mouths sounds like bluffs, but I might've underestimated you. You're better than I thought..

Sam : Am I not!? that's coming for the Dancing queen herself!

Eula : Don't use stupid nicknames on me...

Paimon : You guys!

Paimon, Bennett, and Amber running towards to them, all of them are worried, but they seem to enjoy seeing them fighting eachother. Perhaps this might be the way Eula might bond with Sam?

Amber : Eula, are you hurt!?

Eula : Yes, I'm fine... I'm just... a little disappointed..

Amber : Don't be, alright? I'm here to support you whatever the cost!

Eula : You're too nice for this, and for that you shall pay!

Amber : Ooh noo~ I'm going to get the vengeance from the Pretty girl herself!

Eula : You taught her this, did you?

Sam : Nobody else is charming as me, of course.

Bennett : Oh right, Ms. Eula-

Eula : It's just Eula, no need for honorary.

Bennett : Well, y'know... you lost and all. Doesn't that make you...

Eula : A-Ah! Right!

Eula : Whatever you're planning, Samuel, I've lost against you! Don't ask for anything stupid!

Sam : You planned on winning and yet, here you are, on your knees in defeat. You remind me of myself when I was back in the days.

Eula : What does that suppose to mean..?

Sam : To keep it simple, I'll ask for one thing. Hehehe...

Eula closed her eyes, hoping for the best. her memories flashed before her eyes of how she was treated and how she looked down upon the people. Although, she only wanted to see her as their own equal.

She expected a punishment for her action agaisnt Sam... but...

Sam : Eula... would you... uh...

Sam : ...Join my adventure team?

Eula : Eh?

Amber : Eeh!?

Bennett : Eeeh??

Chapter 4 : The Unfortunate Number

Completed.

N/A : THANK YA'LL FOR MORE THAN 900 READS WAWAWAWA

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55K 1K 19
Being the heir to an ancient clan always came with its own set of troubles, so what is a young boy-who had prepared his whole life-meant to do when i...
2.5K 50 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
11K 243 8
˗ˏ━━━━━━ 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝙮/𝙣. ᯓ...