❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

Por namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ Más

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

354 28 3
Por namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

After their interaction in jungkooks bedroom they where called to the dining room where the jeons had prepared the table along jun-seo who excitedly sat next to Hee-jin, Bon-Hwa finishing to place everything around the table before taking his own seat, jimin and jungkook next toneach other, "please dig in" they started eating in silence, jungkooks grandparents stealing the pair not discreet glances "these is very good, did you made it Mrs.Jeon?" Jimin tried starting some conversation and the woman smiled "your son insisted on helping, he might be a good future chef" the boy getting a small pat on his head while he proudly smiled munching on the delicious food he helped to prepare "I hope he didn't give you much trouble" Bon-Hwa quickly denied so smiling at the little alpha "he is very hard working, besides it feels nice having the company of the children now our jungkook is all grown up" the red haired alpha shyly looking away "I know that feeling, each year it gets harder to see my little boy grow even more" smiling fondly at his son seating across the table "oh we know sweaty, seeing these pups grow into great people and knowing you raised them well is also a delight ofcourse" looking at his grandson and then back at jun-seo, "I noticed he doesn't have much of your features, does he take after his dad?" Jimin comfortably smiled, jungkook making sure the blonde was okay talking about the man he knew as Han-Woo "he did, he looks almost just his dad though he got my eyes" jungkook already knew that, he never failed to notice those small details, when he had taken jimin back home when he overworked himself over the arrangements of the festival, he noticed the blonde had barely visible freckles, jun-seo had very faint ones on his nose and cheeks. And while jimin had a small dimple by the corner of his lips jun-seo had it in his cheek, a feature he knew the boy got from both of his parents. There where a lot of things he noticed, like the same smile they shared and even their personalities matched well.

"He got his eyes from his dad right?" Jimin looked over at jungkook a little surprised but nodded "Han-Woo is the only one that got his grandmother's eyes, then jun-seo got them" the bot humming even if he hadn't met his father's grandma.

They continued eating, their conversation growing lighter until they had all finished and jun-seo was passed out on the couch thanks to the warm milk he had with the cookies he helped to bake "jimin? Can we talk?" He nodded leaving jungkook to placed a blanket on jun-seo, he followed the older woman to the front porch and received one of the cookies she and his son made together, they sat in silence with the night breeze brushing by "jun-seo is a good kid, he is lucky to have you as his parent" jimin took in a deep breath looking at the night sky "I'm the lucky one, he has made me the happiest since he was born, I don't really deserve him" she looked next to herself at the blonde man next to her "why would you even think that, everyone that's close to the two of you knows well you have raised him to be a great man and alpha, I'm sure you will help him grow into someone even better each day" jimin sighed loudly his eyes dry but slowly full with tears "after my husband's funeral, I felt like giving up, I had locked myself away and namjoon tried his best to help me" shaking his head slightly while the older omega remained quiet "I felt so angry at myself and at Han-Woo that I couldn't even look at jun-seo, I didn't held him in my arms for three months" voice quivering and tightening "how can someone... not hold their own son?" Head falling between his hands, tears rolling down his cheeks "you shouldn't blame yourself for that jimin, no one was at fault but who caused the accident so forget about those sad times you spent together, the good ones are the only that matter" pulling the blonde into a side hug, soothing him for a while. "Jungkook has been stubborn about courting and dating you, and we won't stop you I'm sure no one will, just please be gentle with his heart" jimi sniffled while nodding "he has been too good with me, and I really want to try and let him into our life"

They both went back inside and jimin went straight to his son, picking him up "we will go now" jungkook hurried to the blonde and shook his head "it's already dark outside, and cold" jimi smiled hearing a car pull over "namjoon said he would come pick us up so don't worry" jungkook eased up and led them to the door and outside to the car "hi namjoon" getting a small wave back from the brunette, jun opened the back door for jimin to place in his son before the blonde turned to look at him "thanks again for everything, I really enjoyed today" jungkook smiled wider and pushed a strand of hair behind jimins ear, namjoon inside the car making his best to not feel he was third wheeling "can I stop by tomorrow at your shop?" Jimin seemed to reme something and shook his head "i won't open tomorrow, I need to go to the library to get jun-seo's books, I need to get everything ready because he starts school next week" jungkook hummed. "Then can I go buy all that with you? Them we could maybe, see a movie or something" slightly shrugging, jimins blush already an answer "yeah I would like that" smiling softly, jungkook took off his sweater and wrapped it over the olders shoulders to keep him from the cold wind "then I will see you tomorrow, I will go to your apartment and we can walk together" jimin nodded again holding onto the sweater "see you then" hesitating to leave but making his feet move and got into the car.

Jun watchin them drive down the street before returning back inside the house.

...

Jimin woke up the next morning bright and early clearly excited to spend more time with the red haired alpha, and after doing some cleaning and cooking food for his son and namjoon he started to prepare to leave, he changed into a pair of light blue high jeans and a white loose shirt tucked in from the front "but I wanna go" jun-seo whined for the sixth time and his uncle patted the boy's back "buddy you are hurting me, we are supposed to spend time together on my two last day's" the little alpha huffed but accepted to stay back and spend time with his uncle "I will go know jungkook said he is already outside" jimin quickly grabbed his bag and kissed his sons cheek, ruffling namjoons hair on the way out "Don't burn my house down!" He closed the door behind himself and went quickly to the front of the building where he found, a beautiful sight. Jungkook was in a dark blue set, his button up shirt and shorts with a colorful printing dispersed all over both clothes, he couldn't belive the alpha looked beautiful and handsome at the same time "hey, you look great" jimin smiles softly and returned the greeting, they started to walk side by side until the library came into view "jun-seo wanted to come" jungkook looked over at the blonde next to him "why didn't you bring him then?" His hand brushing against jimins with intent "namjoon wants to spend today with him, he is leaving the day after tomorrow" jungkook hummed brushing his hand once again with jimins "I didn't know he would leave so quickly" his hand finally sneaki around to hold jimins who instead of pulling back intertwining their fingers making a smile pull at jungkooks lips, just like jimins "he has work so it's not good for him to stay longer"

They finally entered the store and jimin let go of jungkooks hand to pull out the list he had been given by one of the teachers, he looked around until in the very back he found the school books "do you want to go to the theater or we can watch a movie at your or my place" jimin gave a thoughtful hum while picking out some of the books he was looking for "I prefer the theater, is that fine with you?" The taller nodded, suddenly a smirk pulling to his lips when he cornered teasingly the shorter, jimins back pressed against the book shelf while a blush took over his face "what should we watch? Something scary so that I can hug you?" The blonde widened a bit his eyes while looking up at the younger "you choose" after a moment of jungkooks eyes flickering between the olders eyes he nodded with a smile, his right hand reaching up to squeeze the blondes cheeks "why are you so cute? How am I supposed to stay away from you?" He groaned while jimins hand took in a fist jungkooks shirt "when did I say you could stay away from me?" His honey eyes looking almost innocently at the taller who felt himself grin wider before he trapped jimins lips with his, jungkooks hand cupping the blondes face while Tilting his head to the side to deepen just a tad more their soft kiss. "Jungkook..." the blonde breathlessly whispered feeling embarrassed over the long profound kiss they where having at the library "sorry, couldn't hold myself" Leaning down one again to press a short peck to the olders lips "I will go pick out these ones, they are by the kids area" the red haired pointed at the two books in the end of the list and jimin nodded, jungkook leaving and jimin returning to look for his son's books.

"Jimin, it's nice seeing you again" he looked over to his side finding a black haired man, it took him clearly a moment to realize who he was "oh Si-Hoon! Sorry I didn't recognize you" his son's teacher was neatly dressed in a brown suit, white shirt that didn't have a tie and instead had the three first buttons undone, the man almost unrecognizable with his black hair pushed back exposing his forhead, their first encounter after all had been different and his appearance was all too different "yeah sorry about my attire when we met" he chuckled in embarrassment but the blonde shook his head back in reassurement "what brings you here jimin?" The man looked back at the shelf and pulled out one of the many books, adding it to his already full hands "I'm buying jun-seo's books, classes start in just a few days and I wanted to get it done right away" the taller alpha hummed noticing the few books in the blondes hold "are you a reader?" Jimin's brows raised with slight confusion "not really, is there anything you recommend?" Smiling at the man next to him who blushed faintly, slightly shocked he nodded "well, it-it really depends but um... these is one of my favorites" he pointed towards one at the very top of his book pile and jimin took it in his hands "where the forest meets the stars" he read the title out loud and smiled softly "then if you say it's a good book I should read it" he looked at the taller and placed back in his arms the book "no please take these one, i- i can get another one from the shelf" Jimin's smile back as he accepted and took back the book "jimin I found the-" the alpha stopping his words at the presence of another alpha talking with his soon to be boyfriend, specially when the blonde was smiling too much at the other man who seemed to be shy around the omega, that had his gut filling with jealousy, his alpha squirming with the same new feeling "who is these?" Eyes darkening like if he where looking at his next prey to tear apart, he positioned himself next to jimin a little behind the older to wrap his tattooed arm around the shorters waist and pull him closer, a blush taking over the olders cheeks "these- these is Si-Hoon jun-seo's teacher"

The alpha hummed easing up a bit but not letting his guard down in front of the man he could guess had an interest on his jimin.

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.1K 113 4
dark oneshots with smut
188K 8K 41
Join YoonMinSeok as they navigate through their love life. A story in which BTS find the way to Love themselves. In this story, there would be: - sen...
104K 4.6K 31
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ
62.5K 2.2K 62
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇxᴛs ʜɪᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇs, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ...