Various Fem Oneshots x Male R...

Av Bicoterby

Various Female Oneshots x Male Reader Mer

An Honored Welcome
Too Can Play That Game
How it Started
Faunus Superiority
Shadow Criminal
Expecting Talent? I'm in!
I Know I Can't Hide Anymore
General Ice Queen
Rest In Peace
Your Soul Is Mine
An Interesting Welcome
Where Our Paths Met
Criminals Can Relax Too (LEMON)
Tuesday Morning Vibes
Ready! Set! Action! (LIME)
Dangerous Duo
Money is Life (LEMON)
A Crazy Debut
The Lonely Ghost of Mt. Fuji
Onee-San! Yamero! (Fluff)
For My Queen, For the Swarm
SPY x ASSASSIN
An Athletic Duo
SPY x ASSASSIN (2)
I'll Always Be Here
Rookie Suprise
Beauty And The Beast
Everything Goes On
My Sweet Manager
Strike Them Down
Rookie Suprise (2)
Strike Them Down (2)
An Athletic Duo (2)
Captured
We're All Friends Here
Living in a Nightmare
Welcome to Hell
Cold as Ice
I'll Protect You (LEMON)
The Incredible Ten
Living in a Nightmare (2)
Mikrokosmos
Suit and Tie
Can I Be Your One?
In The School, In a Heartbeat
Overload
An Athletic Duo (Final Chapter 3)
Mr. Nobody
Operation: BLACK CAT
Operation: BLACK CAT (2)
Jamais Vu
Operation: BLACK CAT (3)
Leap of Faith
The King of Pop's Journey
Singularity
The Future
Your Eyes Tell (LEMON)
No Mercy

Teasing a Magical Cat (Lime)

10.5K 79 11
Av Bicoterby

Teasing Bumblebee x Kitsune Male Reader
_______________________________

3rd POV

Kitsune. One of the most beautiful breeds of Faunuses in Remnant.

They're said to be very rare and if ever someone crosses their paths, you will feel different kinds of emotions or feelings human kind hasn't felt.

In a Mythological book, said Kitsunes are very hard to find and is unlikely to be real. The total of tails they can have are exactly nine tails, meaning that finding something very impossible is unfortunate.

But one day, a teenager from Beacon Academy arrived and was full of confidence and passion. The teenage boy was wearing very expensive suits making everyone curious who this boy was.

Not to mention, the boy has, of course, fox features. But to some people they thought he was just a random faunus who wants to make the world a better place.

His first day on the Academy is simple, just being himself. And also getting launched off at the jump pod by Headmaster Ozpin.

Nonetheless, he has shown incredible progress and was immediately approved by the Headmaster because of his amazing style and skills in battle.

A couple of weeks has passed, he was called a prodigy in the Academy because of his fighting skills, the smartness and most importantly, the looks.

The young teenager was considered a star in the making with people even comparing her to Pyrrha, she actually agreed that he's exceptional at everything he does.

But people have been wondering the so called Kitsune Myth, sometimes everyone look at the young man making him nervous.

Some people wanted to ask him out but were too shy. But a week has passed and Headmaster Ozpin was also curious with Y/N being a possible Kitsune.

So he wanted to make things clear, he invited Y/N to talk with him in his office making the boy confused.

And now here we are, the sitting fox prodigy staring at the Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Y/N: What seems to be the problem Prof?

He asked, still weirded out by the sudden invite.

Ozpin: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I just wanted to ask some questions, will you please bare with me for a sec?

Y/N: Of course sir. No problem.

Ozpin: Good. So my first question is how are you today?

Y/N: I'm great sir. No problems whatsoever.

Ozpin: Very well, my second question is, are the girls in Beacon. What do you think they look?

Y/N: ..Huh..? I don't quite get that question...

Ozpin: Sorry, I apologize. What I'm saying is do you like someone here?

Y/N's face slightly flushed red, making him shy.

Y/N: U-um... N-No.. Nobody...

Ozpin: Huh, really? I was wondering you would already get a girlfriend because of your popularity.

Y/N: S-Sir?!

Ozpin chuckled amusingly making Y/N pout, irritated by the questions and teasing.

Y/N: Okay Headmaster. What's the real reason I'm here?

Ozpin suddenly changed his smiling face to a serious one.

Ozpin: Straight to the point. Very well, Mr. L/N. You're here today because I want to ask you this very important question.

He stood, grabbed his coffee mug and stared at the young boy.

Ozpin: Are you... A Kitsune?

Silence... Absolute silence.

It's like this for the past couple of minutes when Y/N stood up, his eyes covered from his hair, emenating a strong Aura.

Y/N: ...Say Ozpin sir...

He then looked at Ozpin with glowing F/C eyes making Ozpin ready if any commotion happens.

Y/N's Aura radiated to the office, the glass mirror was about to break when it stopped.

Y/N: What happens... If I say yes?

Ozpin: ..You'll be the same Y/N we all know, nothing serious will happen and this conversation will be forgotten. I told you, I just wanted to ask a question.

The two stared again, the tenacity and power behind those stares really makes a person shiver.

Ozpin: So, are you a Kitsune, Mr. L/N?

Y/N: ....(Chuckles) Yes, of course I am. It's obvious for you isn't it?

Suddenly, his tails then sprung out with Ozpin mesmerized at the beautiful and fluffy tails.

Y/N: Let's keep this conversation between the two of us. And I'll be for real here, If you break our promise... I will tear this Academy down.

Ozpin: I'm all ears Mr. L/N. That will never happen.

Y/N: ...Hmph.

He then let his tails wiggle like a cute cat while having the same pout, walking down the hallways of the Academy.

Ozpin: Very fascinating.

***

The conversation has died down for weeks, and today is just another normal day.

...Although, it's not for Y/N and his situation right now.

He's currently getting smothered by Yang's breast while Blake nibbles his fox ears. Y/N's slight moans was heard in the room.

Sensitive fox ears. It's very troublesome.

Yang: I still can't believe you're a Kitsune.

Blake: You can thank me for that.

Y/N: I hate you both...

Yang: No~. You love us, and what's the magic words?

Y/N: I'm not gonna say-

He was interrupted by Blake's sudden hand, grabbing one of his tails making him yelp in suprise.

Blake: Say it~..

Y/N: A-Ah... M-Mmh~.. I-I love y-you...

Yang: Told you.

Blake gently massaged his tail while nibbling his ears, Yang on the other hand was giving him some loving kisses in his face.

The two weren't going to stop and will keep bugging him for the rest of the day. So Y/N needed to do something.

And man oh man, this will be very amazing.

He started to gently take Yang's shirt in her upper body and covering himself, while inside the shirt, he started to lick, bite and kiss her chest marking her as his.

Yang's moans were filled in the room while Blake gets very horny at his sudden braveness, she also took her shirt off revealing a really stunning kitty cat's chest.

Five minutes of marking Yang's chest, he took his head off and wanted to see his art. And so the girl's chest was covered with love bites.

Her breathing slightly panted and some cute moans escaped her mouth.

Blake: My turn please~..

He looked at his kitty cat with the look of a hunter staring at his prey, and with no hesitation, he attacked the girl's chest marking her tits and nipples.

You just don't mess with the Magical Cat.
_______________________________

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

MODESTO 2.0 Av Hiroshi2002

Slumpmässig kategori

50.3K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
Community Happenings Av Wattpad

Slumpmässig kategori

5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
32.5K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
224K 468 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni