ANIME KINGDOM!

Por deceeiiii

Y/N is 18 y/0 college student who is obsessed with anime and is very lazy. You would think most of her time w... Más

Author's Note
Animes Involved
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
read please! Please!
9/Christmas Special
10
12
13
14
15

11

315 12 0
Por deceeiiii

Y/N POV

I knew she was a red flag, I never fully trusted her. But I never wanted to deny Six the chance of a mother figure.

She never really cared about Six because all her gaslighting, multplation, abuse, and narcissistic acts was towards me ,And I'm so greatful.

Six was a bubbly baby, always giggling and smile but as she got older, she became more shy more distant and more quiet, and that's because of all the neglect and trauma she was born into..

I blasted my attack and as expected she swiftly dodges it, this was still my house so I didn't want to completely destroy it so I had to make sure I wasn't aiming at any significant part of the house.

"Y/N, FALL BACK" I heard Killua said.

Fall back? I look at her and saw the rest of them huddle in the circle, maybe they have something planned.

I fall back and waited until they've said something.

"We have a Plan" Killua spoke again.

"Okay, what is it. Please make it quick"  I look over to Six to still see her on the ground crying.

"We are going to get Six and bring her back, while you stay here and fight your mom" Anything to get Six in a safe area.

"Okay, so how are we coming in?" Diane asked.

"Y/n is going to be a distraction and create an opening for us to surround her mom and take Six." Killua explained and then looked at me.

I nodded and walked out of circle and got the plan going.

I fully charged at my mom with an attempt to punch her.

She cross her arm in a X to stop the blow, guess the blow was too strong because my punch made her lose her form and balance.

"Tch, I shouldn't expect no less from you" she grabbed me in her hold and squeezed me tightly. I could literally feel my bones cracking and apparently the guys heard it too as they whip their heads over to me.

I lifted my feet towards her stomach and my knees to me chest and pushed off of her.

My....... arms....... are.... so flimsy.

"Y/N" Chopper rushed to me.

"Y/N, I have to pop your bone back in place, it's the only way to get you back in the fight" He told me as he transformed into his larger form.

"No, I can use my legs" I tried to get up as he just forcefully pushed me down...

"I'm sorry, this is for your sister" he grabbed my armed and pushed the bone back into its original place.

An ear spilting scream came out of me, alarming everyone.

"Yes, that's the sound I like to hear" My mom said licking her lips hungrily.

I was heavily breathing and tears was streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry" Chopper cried out as he saw my arm start to swell.

"I need to give you the proper care-" I lifted my hand to stop him mind sentence.

"It's*huff* fine, *huff* just do*huff* the other arm*huff*" Six look at me with fear in her eyes.

I'm sorry.....Six

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream as Chopper pushed my other arm in place.

Even tho the others was disturbed and worried about me being in pain, they continued to fight, continued on with the plan.

"I'm ready" I stood up and charged at her again execpt I stopped in front and started to appear at different places around her.

"GO, TAKE HER NOW!!!" I screamed as Killua grabbed Six and put her on his back running to the Warp.

"Damnit" I heard my mom whispered aiming at Killua.

I took the opportunity and kicked her hard in the side making her spit up. She flew in the Tv cracking the screen and making a hole in the wall.

"Y/N, we'll leave it to you" Temari nodded giving me a worried look.

"Be careful Y/N seriously, I'm sorry I couldn't be much help" Diane said giving me the same worried look.

I winked at them making them avert their eyes.

"Ki, take her somewhere safe"

"Right" he responded.

"Ban, find a way to contact me from over there" he nodded and bumped my shoulder as he passed me.

"Chopper, can you tend to Six and see if she has any wounds?" He nodded and ran with the others.

"Kakashi, try to regroup somemore people" he quickly ran towards the warp

"Lu, can you-" He cut me off and stood in front of me.

"No, I'm not leaving you Y/N" Luffy said.

"Now gum gum-"

"Wait Lu wait, you should go with the others" I told him.

"Hell no, she can't just come parading in here and ruining everyone's day , we didn't even know who the hell she was until now" Luffy claimed angrily.

"My job is to protect you and your sister" he put his fist on the ground and a hand on his knee powering up.

"Awee, how cute. I can't wait to ruin it all" my mother said with blood leaking out her forehead.

"Fine Lu, we can fight together" I said getting into position while Luffy hummed in agreement.

"Gum Gum gatling" he started to send punches everywhere destroying the house.

He gave me the chance to get behind her and attack only for her to dodge.

"Ha you thought you got-" her words got cut off as one Luffy's hit connected.

"Be careful, this is still my house dumbass" I said to Luffy

"Sorry" he sweat drop at the sight of my house.

"I won't let you win, it wouldn't be fun if I haven't let you ruffle up some feathers" she said with a nasty smirk on her face.

"Y/N, I have a plan. Fall back when you can". I nodded and jumped away from her as well as Lu.

"Let's do a combo attack, get her down long enough for us to escape. I know you don't really want to fight her. I can tell. We all noticed " he told me as he rubbed my back gently.

"Okay" he continue to tell me his plan as we dodge the small attacks that was  send to us.

"Ready?" He asked and I position my hand for a blast, I launched it and waited for Luffy to do his part.

Luffy started his Gum gum gatling and reflected the blast like the sun in mirror.

I aimed down towards Luffy so he can reflect and make it hit my mom which worked. It caught her off guard and Luffy quickly wrapped his one of his arms two times around my waist and ran for the Warp.

The building start shaking losing our balance and falling. We look behind us and.........

"What the hell is they doing here" I asked.

"Those are the same guys that trashed Naruto village" he said .

The building shook more violently and pieces of the ceilings start breaking and falling off.

"Luffy, the house is about to collapse, we have to make a run for it." I grabbed his hand and ran for it.

We made it just in time before we got crushed by the house.
We made  it back and everyone was in front of the Warp alerted and worried.

Gon ran up to me as well as Bisky.

"That was tuff out there, are you okay?" Bisky asked sternly but caring.

"You was fighting carelessly, don't do it again" I nervously smiled and nodded when I notice Gon as well as the rest of the guys faces scrunch up in deep thought.

"What's wrong?"

"You was hurt again, almost killed again, almost passed out again, again , again, again" his hands started to shake as he balled them in his fist.

"I-I wanted to help but, I guess Chef don't think I'm good enough yet." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Gon, what is this coming fr-"

"A good friend of mine was killed by those people that broke into your house" I instantly felt guilty.

"Mr. Zepile, he don't work with us but he know about us working with Chef and he tried to keep a look out. They found out and killed him on the spot. I found out through leorio" he sniffled harder.

"I DON'T WANT THE SAME TO HAPPEN TO YOU, SO IF YOU FIGHT YOU BETTER FIGHT GOOD AND WELL BECAUSE IT MAY BE YOUR LAST" he said in full blown tears.

"Y/N, he's right. Better be lucky Chef stop us when he did. We was about to jump in and probably would've messed Chef's whole plan up" Soul said with his hands in his pocket.

"Where's Six?"

"She's with Sanji" Kurapika told me. I nodded.

"And the others?" Everyone got silent.

"Unfortunately, they encounter the same people you did and had to engage in battle, they are now resting well under Sakura's care" Choji informed us.

Luffy put his hat over his head and walked to who knows where.

"They are stable so don't worry, should be awake in no less than 3 hours" Rock lee exclaimed proudly.

"We're just glad you guys are okay" Todoroki said.

"Tch, you lucky you got out of there before the house collapsed" Bakugo sneered.

"Wait, I don't have a house anymore?" And Chef quickly debunked the thought.

"No no, you do. We just have to rebuild it" he waved his hand in front of me.

"I could careless about my house right now, can I go see the others?"

"Kakashi sensi actually woke up way earlier and head to our village to warn Tsuande" Naruto told me.

"I think you guys should go too, I mean it's you guys village. Yall should go help protect it too" I told then with a sadden smile.

"I agree, let's go and hope nobody tries to invade again" Neji said stepping foward.

"I think we should wait for Sakura though to give us the order" Ino said twisting her hair with her finger.

"I'll guide Sakura to you guys, I'm worried for all of you I don't want anybody to be alone" Chef told them.

"What a drag" Shikamaru scratch his scalp as he was trying to think of which choice would be responsible.

"Maybe, we shouldn't wait for her. It's only a matter of time before something like this could happen again" Sai said in his normal blunt voice.

"I think it's best if all of you guys go back to your universes. Just for tonight" Chef said giving the signal for all the people to go on different wraps to their universes.

I looked over and still saw Gon with me.

"Gon, I promise his death won't be in vain" I promised him.

"You don't need to worry about that. You need to worry about yourself, and make sure you think about how to survive for your sister" His eyes was glistening and his voice was even more depended.

"Chef, I'm going now. See you tomorrow" Gon said walking to his Warp and going to his universe.

"Chef, what was Soul talking about? Your plan?" I looked over at Chef.

"Let me explain" he plead

"Later, can I see Six"

"She is alseep right now" his facial scrunched up.

"Come talk with me, I'll explain the best way I know how" Chef lead me to his office.

We arrived at his office and offered me a seat.

"I knew your mother took Six, but I didn't say anything because I didn't know she would have bad intentions" is he like deadass right now.

"I thought the same thing, I didn't really think about it but if she really had good intentions she wouldn't have hid it from us." What Chef said shocked me little bit.

"It's not safe here" huh?

"Like here, in this facility?" He sighed and explained.

"They unfortunately found out where our hideout was, that's why I send everyone back to their universes. You're home is ruined and I'm so sorry. But I think it's best for you to get the others and take them back. You can leave Six anywhere you feel is the safest but it's not here." He had a stern look on his face and his didn't budge the glaring eyes he had darted at me.

"What about you?" I asked quietly.

"What do we do next?" I asked

"I'll be fine, just go and I'll give you guys the signal. Here take this." He gave me a button?

"I'll contact you from there, just clip it on your clothes." He shut his computer off and unplugged all the electricity.

"Chef-" he turn to me quickly startling me.

"PLEASE! You've already endured all pain from your fight with your mother. You need a break, please leave it to me. Trust me. Go get Six and you guys go somewhere safe" I looked at him and notice his eyebrows was frowned and his lips quivering.

"I'll go, but promise you won't do anything stuipd. I know you feel like all the pressure is on you right now but we gotchu." He nodded and sniffled.

"I promise" he looked up at me.

I raised my hand and dapped him up, I patted his back and backed away quickly trying to collect the others and get them home.

I ran into the ER and saw Ban, Diane, Temari, Chopper, and Killua sitting up looking confused. The sudden burst through the doors alerted them.

"Y/N" I heard Chopper breath faintly.

"What's going on? Where is everyone?" Diane asked.

"They've all went back to their original universes, look it's not safe here anymore. Chef demanded all of us to go back" they looked shocked.

"Come on, let me help you out of the beds, we gotta move quickly." I helped all of them stand properly to walk.

"I'm assuming Sakura came and helped us?" I nodded at Chopper.

"What happend to the guys we fought?" Killua asked

"They left but we don't know where" I replied.

"Well that can be troublesome" Temari said.

"Right"

We walked in front the Warp for Naruto universe and I looked at Temari.

"You need me to go with you?" She shook her head politely.

"I'm fine, stay safe though okay? I'll see you again soon" she left with a soft smile on her face.

I walked to the Seven deadly sins universe and asked the same quesiton.

"Nah, we good. Stay out of trouble okay? Call me if you need anything" Ban said ruffling my hair.

"Bye, Y/N we'll see you soon. Don't forget me" Diane said blushing and covering her face.

"Oh and bye to rest of you guys too. Thanks for the help" Killua and Chopper raised their hands as a "no problem, take care"

"Chopper?" I reach my hands out to get him.

"We'll reunite soon, until then be safe and don't get killed you big dummy" Chopper said with tears in his face. why is this taking  such a toll on me. I waved to him as he disappeared into the Warp.

"Ki?" He was silent but I knew he could here me.

"Is it okay if I crash at your universe for a while?" I didn't hear him give me a complete answer.

I turned to look at him to see him already smiling at me.

"Of course, we love to have you there with us" he stuffed his hands in his pockets still giving the same genuine smile.

"Great" just when I was about to speak again Sanji walked out with Six on his hip.

"Ahhh, there you are my loveeee" he swirled over towards me quickly.

"Hi Six" she looked at me with a straight face not saying a word.

She slowly let go of Sanji and fell towards me. I caught her as she wrapped her arms and legs around my body.

"Are you okay?" I rubbed her back as she nodded her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I was too careless." I hugged her tighter as she returned the same gesture.

I pulled her away gently to see her face. Her face was unreadable. The same expression she'd have when I take her to school. It broke my heart.

She always had a resting face but it's something different about this one.

"I have to tell you something" she just gave me the same expression.

"Everyone had to evacuate because of what happend. You can chose to stay with me in the HxH verse or you can go anywhere else you like." She looked down staring at my arms and look back up and responded.

"I think I'll go with Sanji" I looked over a Sanji and he nodded his head.

"Okay, can I go to drop you off?" She nodded and stuck her head in my neck again.

"Ki, you coming"

"Yeah"

All of us walked on the Warp and teleported on the thousand sunny.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL" Ussop screamed and fell over.

"Y/N, you came back sooner than expected" Chopper said with bandages over him and his tail wagging and his adorable smile.

"And Sanji's back too" he added smiling fully.

"Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?" he screamed.

"Your arms" Sanji whisper taking notice too.

I looked at my arms and it was covered in bruises. This is what Six was looking at, and that's why she held onto me so tight.

I didn't even feel it, It's so numb.

"I'm fine" I said gently.

"You guys might be hungry, I'm going to make you guys some food." Six wiggled and jumped out my grasp.

"Can I....... help you?" She asked rather slowly.

"Sure" Sanji put out his cigarette and reach his hand out for Six to grab.

"Chopper please treat her wounds" she said as she and Sanji walked into the Kitchen.

"You heard her Y/N, what we did during battle was reckless. Please" I look down fighting the thought.

"Stop being so stubborn, if you think Gon will allow you to come with bruises on your body and not scold you about it you've got another think coming. He is already piss about what happened" Killua explained sternly.

"Fine" I gave in and Chopper rushed and grabbed his things from his office.

"You know Y/N, you and Luffy are similar beside the fact you 10x smarter. But you both are willing to do reckless things for family and friends." Ussop said as Chopper was running towards us with his doctor bag.

"Gimme" I extended my arm so he can do this thing.

"I am deeply grateful to have meet someone like you Y/N and I promise we'll do what ever we can to return the favor" Ussop declared.

"Just you guys being in my presence is enough for me" I smiled and then winced in pain as Chopper pulled the bandage too tight.

"Sorry" Chopper responded.

"Where are the others" I asked.

"They went out to explore the new Island now that we have the time to do so" Chopper said now working with on the other arm.

"We're back" I heard Nami say as she walked on the ship.

"Chopper I-" she stopped herself as she saw me getting bandage.

"Y/N" she called to me and I turned around to look at her.

"Y/N" she screamed with tears in her eyes, running to me falling to her knees, hugging me and crying in my shoulder.

"I was so worried about you." She sniffled as heavy tears kept coming.
Other footsteps were heard coming on the ship.

"Y/N?" Robin ran to me as well giving me the same gesture with light tears streaming.

"I'm so happy to see you" Chopper finished with my arms and I raised them up gently and wrapped my arms around the girls.

They both got up and have me a hand. As I was being pulled up , Zoro walked in.

He saw me and smirked.

"I knew that weak fight couldn't hold you down." I smirked back.

"Damn right" I chuckled lightly.

"Good to see you here Y/N, I smell food. *sniff* I SMELL MEEEAAATT" Luffy yelled with his arms in the air , running into the kitchen to sneak a piece.

"Hi, Long time no see" I see Franky smiling down at me.

"Right back at cha" I go in for a high five only for me to pull me into a hug.

"WHAT YOU DID FOR YOUR SISTER BACK THERE WAS SUPPPPPERRRR" He cried swinging me around.

"Damnit Franky put her down" Everyone screamed at him.

"Welcome Y/N,  may I see your panties?" Nami and Chopper knocked him on the head.

"Hiya Brook, how's life treating you?" He did his famous "yahohoho" laugh.

"Alright, I suppose I am a bit hungry. Execpt I'm a skeleton and I don't have a stomach" he laughed harder as Luffy laughed along and everyone else sweatdropped.

"Hey, Killua you're here too?" Nami and Robin walked to greet him as well.

"Hey Killua, want to train?" Zoro asked.

"Heck yeah, see you guys later" they went into the training room was the rest of us talked until Sanji called us for food.

Six sat next to me and didn't waste time to dig in as well as Killua as she scarfed down the food.

Sanji also made plates for Gon and the others to eat.

Sooner or later the sun was setting and it was time for us to head out.

"Thank you guys for having us and thanks for the amazing food" Killua said waving at them.

I walked to Sanji and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"AHHHH, Y/N-SWANNN" his eyes turned into hearts.

"Thank you so much for all you do for me and Six. I really appreciate it." He smiled at me and sparked a cigarette.

"No problem" he winked at me and I winked back causing him to pass over.

"SANJI!" Chopper screamed.

I bend down to Six and she jumped in my arms.

"Be good okay, if any of them do something you call me" I rubbed her back.

"HEY!" the strawhats screamed at me.

"I love you sis" she finally broke down crying.

"Please be safe" she cried.

"I'll come visit you in the morning. I'm going to take you guys out and we'll have lots of fun." She nodded and I stood up walking towards killua.

"Heads up, we having some fun tomorrow. All of us" I told them and tell smiled at me.

"YAY!!" They cheered as we left.

We arrived in a room with Gon, Kurpika and Leorio.

The saw my bandages and started to question if I was okay.

"I'm fine, Chopper helped me." I waved them off.

"Sanji made you guys some food, it's delicious you should try it" Killua smiled at them.

They all went to eat as Killua went in the shower.

Once he got out it was mine turn, I did my daily routine execpt without the music. I rinsed the dirt out of my hair and made it clean. I cracked the door open and scream for Kurapika.

"What? What's wrong" he came into the room panicking.

"I don't have any clothes" he let out a sigh.

"Don't scare my like that. I'll put some clothes on the bed for when you come out, I also left some lotion out for you. I know you like those. The rest of the stuff you need is in the closet." I thanked him and closed the door.

I lotion up and put on the clothes he left for me. It was basketball shorts and a white wife beater with long white socks.

I dried my hair enough to not wet the bed and threw it up in a back bun with strings of hair in the front. I sigh as the guys walked into the room.

"Hey you're done?" Leorio said in his pjs.

"We just came to talk to you" Gon said siting on the floor in front of my bed. The rest follow suit.

"We all happy you are okay, you don't understand how mad I was seeing you in so much pain." Gon told me looking at me. I just gave him a small smile and pulled in a hug.

"Aweee, Gonny Gon, I'm so sorry for worrying you" he patted my back hard telling me to let him go.

"I couldn't breathe" he huffed.

"I'm guessing the phantom troupe went back to where ever they was" I said.

"Yup, Chef knew better" Kurapika said making me chuckle.

"Just a heads up, we going somewhere tomorrow." This perked everyone intrest.

"Really where?" They said in simultaneously.

"Somewhere with water so bring a bathing suit" I told them rocking on the bed in excitement.

"Are your arms okay? How they feeling" leorio asked

"There fine, Chopper gave me medicine before we left" I told them.

"That's good" he told me and I nodded.

"Welp goodnight" Leorio said getting up and walking to the door with everyone except Gon following him.

"Bye, Sleep tight" They bid me goodbye as they scattered to the their rooms.

"Next time, I'll be there fighting right beside you. And I will be the one to carry the victory with you" he declared pointing a finger at me.

"Sounds like plan" I said nodding my head.

"Goodnight" he said quickly.

"Night" he shut the door and left me alone.

I guess it time for me to go to bed, I laid down and stare at ceiling for a minute then I slowly but surely fell alseep.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yay!!!!!!!!! Summers coming soon!!!!
Thank you guys so much for supporting me I appreciate it so much.

I have great news.

I'm making a OPxblackreader soon so stay tune this summer.

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS AND INCORRECT GRAMMAR. Vote and comment, love you guys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.4K 907 30
As children you saw her as a friend and nothing else. But when your paths separated, you realised how much she meant to you. And now after almost ten...
10.1K 266 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
89.5K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...
75.9K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...