The smiling Flame Breath user...

De Deadtenno

You know me, right? Y/N speaking here! Yeah, that's me! Yeah, my parents... Wait, I don't have parents. I'm a... Mais

Bio/Prologue!
A trip of nostalgia, I guess?
Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?
So... how's your day?
Harem time poll! One week! Not a few days!
Well, time to make a mark in history!
An explanation to why some characters arent on poll!
Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!
Who are you? Is that a pseudo-herrscher, too? Also, Want some boba?
A new book might be coming out!
???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!
Huh, jealousy does wonders
Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.
Sorry, not a chapter
The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!
My bestu friendu's bio!
Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)
QUESTION SINCE NO ONE ANSWERED (UPDATED)
THE RESULTS
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I KEEP GOING
ETHAN THE GUARDIAN
Announcement because why not
Little thing I wanna know!
Bit-
Announcement since no one seems to be responding to my announcement
I will stop typing here for a bit!
Adoption of this lovely book...

This feeling...

828 30 12
De Deadtenno

Y/N's Pov...

Y/N: This feeling... this is... this can't be the-

A hand patted my shoulder, shaking me from my thoughts.

???: Hey, you going to keep sitting there or do something?

As I looked up, I could see an armored man, his armor glowing in the moonlight, holding my best friend by her head.

Bronya: Y/N...

And in that instant, blood splashed, splattered, and covered my face.

???: ...Seriously? What a weakling.

I fell on my knees and felt the warm liquid drip down my face. The man then set his foot onto my face.

???: Hey! I'm talking here! Even if this is just a dream, you're not even strong willed! Come on! Aponia, mind sending this wimp back? I'm still new to your abilities and junk.

"Aponia": Of course. I wanted my fiancé to enjoy himself after all. Do try to keep him... intact, okay? "Please?"

As my senses came back to me, I smacked the man's foot away and grabbed my sword. Only to find a stick.

???: Uh uh uh. No sword mean no bitches-

"Aponia": Ethan. No joking around. You only have a minute to have your fun, you know.

"Ethan": Ughhhhh! Fine fine! Geez, wait till Eden hears how much of a bossy girl you are. You really have changed since we met. Anywho!

Ethan took a step forward, the feeling of despair radiating off of him.

"Ethan": Shall we have some fun now?

At that exact moment, I could feel the wind slashing at my back. I was flying backwards from a powerful kick as my injured gut told me. I rolled back and landed on my feet, stick ready.

'Ethan": Honestly, you're sort of disappointing. How about we make a deal?

Y/N: A deal? You really think that a man who would hurt another so easily speak so nicely after whatever you just did?

"Ethan": Oh, come on. It was just a small flick to the gut. And not eeeeevery normal being can take that.

I dashed forward, the wind howling. I took a breath in for a second, only to feel like it never existed. I crouched from the pain of the feeling.

"Ethan": None of that now. Do you want to hear my deal or not?

"Ethan" leaned down, the helmet showing my distorted reflection.

Y/N: ...Fine. What's your deal?

"Ethan": Goodie! Now, find a man with the code name... or name... or something like a name calling himself "Grey Serpent." He'll hold some... wonderful information for you.

The area around me began to distort.

"Ethan": Once you find him, do tell him that I'm waiting for him. Keyword, Guardian. Then, you'll find out about whatever happened to your parents.

Y/N: What does that mean? And when does this gray serpent arrive at the city?!

Another hit, the air leaving me as I planted my face onto the ground

"Ethan": No shouting. And I'd loooooove to tell and I'd explain it, but you don't have the time. Now, ta ta!

The dream then began to fade, feeling myself being pulled away and out into the world of the conscious. The last thing I saw in the dream was a helmet, one eye covered and one eye glowing as it shown an eerie smile.

Out of the dream...

Y/N: Gah!

I felt as if my body was beaten down, sore and tired. I was sweating hard, wondering about what happened in the dream. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

Y/N: GAH!

I slapped the hand off my sweaty self, scared for the first time in my life. The lights flashed on, blinding me. I covered my eyes in fear for the first time, shivering.

???: Ethan, are you okay?!

I felt hands and arms wrap themselves around me.

Y/N: G-Get off me!

I pushed the hands away and backed up, hitting the wall. A hand grabbed my shoulders, this time small and soft.

Bronya: Calm down... Y/N Oniichan.

I stopped shivering and moved my arms from my eyes. I was in my room with my squad mates around me, worry in their eyes.

Himeko: Hey, are you okay, Y/N? You look like crap.

Mei: Are you okay, Y/N? What did you dream about?

Kiana: Yeah! It can't be that scary. We're the scariest there is!

Y/N: ...I need some air. I-I can't talk about this right now.

Yuki's POV...

I woke up, sweating. I've never felt anything so powerful in my entire life. I felt a certain Benares clinging to my arm and slowly begin to awaken.

Akame: Mmm... Yuki, are you okay? You look as if you've seen someone die before you.

Yuki: ...I need to find Y/N. He's been marked.

Akame: Excuse me, marked? As in, with a marker? Mated?

Yuki: No... he's been marked for vengeance.

Akame: Eh?

Yuki: There's a certain item from my time... a helmet of sorts. Covered one eye, a strange design. But... the victims of the user always die. Whether it's later or soon after they meet with the user.

Akame: Meh. Won't do so bad if I get marked. I'm a Benares, remember?

Yuki: No. you'll die as well if you're hunted after. Hurt the user with even the tiniest scratch... you're next.

I ran out of the room, dashing through the halls silently. I look around, trying to find Y/N. I could tell he left his dorm at the same time I had, but he knew the layout of the place better than me. I jumped onto the top of the school, seeing him and Sinon sitting.

Yuki: Y/N!

Sinon: Chill out, dude. Yuki, was it? You have to calm down. Y/N's fine.

Y/N: ...

I could tell that Y/N was distressed, deciding not to show it but looked out to the upcoming sunrise.

Yuki: ...Alright. Y/N, you don't mind answering me a few questions, do you?

Y/N: Oh, I wouldn't mind at all. Ask away, my friend!

Yuki: Did you have a nightmare?

Y/N: Mhm!

Yuki: A man clad in armor?

Y/N: Umai!

Y/N swallowed... something as I asked.

Yuki: And did the man... have a one eyed helmet?

Y/N tensed up, seeing him freeze up for a first time.

Yuki: Y/N?

Sinon: ...So, the bastard's still alive.

Yuki: ...I knew it was too good to be true. And I thought I slayed that demon...

Y/N: Excuse me? What do you two mean?

I looked at Sinon with surprise as she looked back at me in surprise as well.

Sinon: I shot his head off. Point. Blank.

Yuki: I slashed him into pieces. Three times. He never came back after that. As people say, thirds time the charm.

Sinon: Really? And when was this?

Yuki: Before the time I was put to ice.

Sinon: Heh, grandpa.

I softly glared at Sinon and back at Y/N.

Yuki: Who you met... was what we called a guardian. Back when... he used to protect the village.

Y/N: What do you mean? He certainly didn't look the part of an old man. And certainly didn't sound like one.

Sinon: He talked to you?!

Y/N: Mhm.

Yuki: ...Anyway, he never showed his face to anyone. He wiped out waves of honkai, all in the name of peace. Until... he disappeared and started to attack our village.

Y/N: ...

Yuki: And everytime I killed him... I felt as if he welcomed it. He was holding back too.

Sinon: Holy shit... he was doing the same thing too. I could tell he was holding back. All it took was a bullet and his head was blasted off.

I could tell it was dramatizing, but it had to be done.

Y/N: ...So, does anyone know of this place called Arc City? I'm going to need a ride there soon.

Sinon: Oh, yeah. Just a bit of a travel by air, a couple hours, you'll be there with no issue.

Y/N: Huh.

Yuki: ...Let's get you down from here. Miss Theresa might be around and give us a punishment of sorts.

Y/N: Yeah. But... he said that a person in Arc city knows something about my... parents.

Sinon froze up as much as I could tell. I'll dig into that later.

Y/N: But, I'll have to go there sooner or later. And I'll find out what the hell happened to my mother and father.

Y/N raised his hand and reached out and then formed it into a fist, almost like he was grabbing something.

Yuki: ...Y/N, what the hell are you doing?

Y/N: Just thinking of my goal and grabbing it like I accomplished my goal. It's a thing, so don't think of it as a weird thing.

Sinon and Yuki: Uh huh... sure.

Timeskip...

Sinon: ...

Yuki: ...

Y/N: snoring and reaching out again

Sinon: ...Should we tell him?

Yuki: Not yet. This is funny. Record this and send me the video so I can torment him about this.

Sinon: ...How sadistic you are -_-.

Yuki: Yes. I am.

Sinon: That was sarcasm.

Yuki: What's sarcasm?

Sinon: It's... we're you being sarcastic with me?

Yuki: Gee, I wonder if I am.

Sinon: ...Okay, you and I are going to have to talk about this later...

Yuki: Sure.

3rd pov!

The awkward silence filled the room, besides the snores and umai's in Y/N's sleep.

Sinon: ...Hey, Yuki. Mind if I ask something?

Yuki: Hm.

Sinon:...Yes or no.

Yuki: Hm.

Sinon: YES. OR. NO.

Yuki: Hmmmmm... Hm.

Sinon: Geez, it's like I'm talking to a wall...

Yuki: Hm.

Sinon: ...Did that one eyed mask thing grant the wearer immortality? You said you killed this "guardian" three times. But why the hell did I see this one eyed mask guy?

Yuki: The mask does not grant one immortality. In fact, it kills the wearer after it's one use. However... perhaps there are some exceptions.

Sinon: Seriously?!

Yuki: Indeed. Though... you said you killed him with that weapon of yours, correct?

Sinon: Yeah. I was a good... couple miles away, windy day, I fired, and I could instantly tell it killed him. There was a massive red splotch on the wall he was in front of.

Yuki: Huh. Quite the weapon.

Sinon: Thanks. But if you sliced him up three times, I gotta say that's gotta be one hell of a katana. Intel told me that his armor was pretty tanky.

Yuki: Hm. It was in the past, Sinon. Nowadays, you have these battle suits and armor.

Sinon: Oh right. I forgot about that.

Yuki: I know. Though... this isn't the topic you wanted to speak of, did you? You had something on mind.

Sinon: W-Well... maybe? H-How did you know?

Yuki: You have a blush and look very timid right now.

Sinon: Oh shut up! That's just everyone when you're either left in a room with a single boy!

Yuki: I'm technically older than you.

Sinon: Oh shut up!

Y/N's hand rose up in a flash, surprising the two.

Y/N: Umai...

Sinon: ...

Yuki: ...

The two simultaneously slapped Y/N's face,  causing his cheeks to flare up!

Y/N: UMAI!

Sinon and Yuki: Shut up!

This feeling, finished! SSS!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.8K 1.8K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
4.1K 214 64
I was best friend's with the Flame Hashira himself: Rengoku Kyojuro. We were highly respected Hashira, but after an accident I was forced into early...
19K 609 16
I'm legit doing 3 stories at once, anyways, this has been on my mind for a lil bit. Y/N L/N worked as a blacksmith, carving swords all the time. His...
27.4K 495 47
M/N L/N, an unfortunate young boy who under unfortunate circumstances had become a demon slayer at the age of 10. Despite M/Ns age, he excelled and b...