𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗

Od thinkaboutmina

ON GOING two sides rival against each other, but things get complicated when something gets in between them... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
8 ft dvt
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

7

1.9K 137 34
Od thinkaboutmina

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I CLOSED THE DOOR AND LET OUT A SIGH, FINALLY RELAXING. I let my shoulders sag as I hung up my hoodie, leaving me in a tank top. I looked over to the couch to see that V had moved I gave a smile.

'

Miracles do happen, I should document this.'

I threw my phone on the couch as I made my way to the kitchen, I tried to make as little noise as possible as I drank some fruit juice, slightly terrified. The last time I woke Taehyung was because I came in late and let the microwave beep for a little too long. Let's just say, a black tentacle came from the bedroom and strangled me while I was eating noodles. I carefully put the juice container back into the fridge and walked back to the couch.

'Why the fuck does fridge have a 'd' and not refrigerator?'

I shook my head as I stretched my arms above my head, earning a few satisfying cracks. I stood on the couch arm and got ahold of a ceiling beam. I lifted myself up and tucked my legs over it. Once I was somewhat positive that I would stay put, I released my hands, letting them fall. I sighed, now fully upside down.

Being a bat, sleeping upside down felt natural. It gave V a scare when he first saw me, but he eventually learned to live with it.

And as an intellectual, the blood going to my brain was a good thing. More blood more thinking capacity. I think.

I closed my eyes and let out a drained breath, drifting into a sweet relief.

-ˏ͛

"Wake up before I put on a poncho, a sombrero, a fake mustache and slap you like a pinata." I slurred in my sleep as I opened my eyes. A pair of stormy grey eyes popped up directly in front of me. I yelped in surprise, making my legs fail. I hit the back of the couch and fell to the floor.

"That wasn't very cash money of you good sir." I groan, holding my face. He looked down and smirked at me, leaning down.

"Well, I had to wake you at some point. You would've still been here while the world was ending." He crouched down and grabbed my hand, yanking me up. "Besides, it's almost night. You've been napping for a long fucking time." I shook my head as I stretched.

"Oh fuck me, I feel like shit." I grumble, rubbing my ears. He gave a sigh as he checked his phone.

"You have work in half an hour." I stopped rubbing my ears and exhaled.

"BITCH!" I screamed suddenly. I ran to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes out of the closet as I dashed by. I slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it.

The deep purple haired male just sipped his coffee, silentingwondering what has happened to his friends sanity. Or if she had any left at all.

-ˏ͛

I rode down the street, the cold wind cock blocked by my fluffy hoodie. My skateboard vibrated as I rode over the sidewalk. I flicked | up my skateboard as I walked into the trashy establishment, ready for work. I slipped on an apron, only to feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see another bartender giving me a smile. His name was Haruto I believe.

"Yo Y/N! There's a new uniform code that you gotta wear. There's a stash in your locker you gotta change into." Haru gave a smile. I felt my blood run cold.

"O-Oh." Is all I could muster out.

'Well fuck me sideways, I'm so fubbernucked.'

I sighed as I grabbed the fresh new uniform from my locker and went to the female bathroom. I walked into a broken stall and got changed, muttering curses as I did so. I got out and looked at myself in the dirty mirror, frowning.

This new uniform was a black and red striped long sleeve shirt with a bright red apron and long black pants. I still wore my black vans, definitely going to throw a fit if I had to wear anything else. The uniform was nice, but I really preferred my hoodie and sweats. They at least covered my ears. I walked out of the women's bathroom, my head down and not daring to look at anyone.

"Y/N-" I walked by the bartender, not wanting to hear him. I felt something grip my arm. I turned to see him holding a fedora in front of me. "I didn't know, I'm sorry. Here, hope this helps.." I gave a smile as I took it and tucked my ears underneath it. Haru helped me tuck the fur in. He gave a circle hand when he was done.

"All hidden, hun. Now, it's Showtime." He gave a chuckle, walking towards the bar. I followed behind him, praying to anything holy that this night would have no complications. As soon as I walked out, I was pelted with the scent of alcohol and the thick smoke of cigars suffocated my lungs. I coughed into my sleeve before rolling them up. I was signalled over to a group of criminals who wanted a refill. I mentally sighed, dreading the night ahead.

The night seemed like any other until a dark feathered headed lady slipped into a seat. Her head had the features of a crow but the rest of her seemed normal. This individual was also notorious for sticking with Mina's group, but liked to remain in solitude.

His name was Jackson Wang , a cold hearted and cruel gang boss. I noticed him sparing me glances as she slowly sipped on his champagne. I discarded them as I served the other patrons, my face as emotionless as I could get it. It was just easier to give no sign of emotions, it made other people think before they spoke.

What made me do a double take, was the fact that he was reading a book. A book in a pub for fucks sakes. The cover read, "The Raven, by Edgar Allen Poe." I gave a small nod towards the man, sensing a big dick energy. He must've either been very brave to read in a place like this or very disillusioned, as in his book would most likely be ruined somehow.

"Hey there dollface—how's about you and me spend some quality time together~?" A drunk man, perhaps in his late twenties, stood up and eyed me, hiccuping all through his.sentence. I saw his accomplices besides him snicker and comment, while giving me a suggestive gaze. I frowned as the man knocked over his, thankfully, empty glass in an attempt to get closer to me.

"Sir, please sit down." I ask, my voice tired. He tutted as he shook his head.

"I can't do that, sugar. I'll take you right here and now." He slurred, giving a sadistic smirk. I shivered at the thought of him anywhere near me. He swiped my wrist, making me flinch and pull back, trying to retract my trapped hand.

A wave of black flashed my vision and struck through the man's wrist. The shadow also had bright yellow eyes.

The man recoiled, clutching his wrist. I shook off the hand and stepped back, taking ragged breaths. The blood spatter and the unwanted object now propped on the counter made me gag.

His hand had come clean off. He scrambled to the floor, wailing and screaming, all while thrashing about. His friends stared in shock towards the hand. But that shadow was gone. I looked towards the bird like man, only to find him quietly reading her book. He glanced up to meet my horrified gaze. He cleared his throat making the now silent patrons look at him.

"He's lucky to be breathing, I implore you to leave the damsel alone. I fear for what might happen to the next soul to harm her." He gave a glare to the other men seated around him, his crimson eyes alight. The men didn't retort or mutter anything as Jackson went back to reading, ignoring the world once again.

Myself still in shock, stepped further away from the hand and closer to the crow-like man. Haru came to my side, wincing as he stared at the decapitated hand.

"You... go talk to him. I'll, uh, take care of this." He mumbled, his golden eyes not moving from the gorey scene. I thanked him and walked over to Jackson.

"Need a refill?" I ask quietly, leaning on the counter. He
glanced up from her book and set it down completely, putting a bookmark in beforehand. He crossed his arms, covering his completely black vest and tie.

"That would be kindly appreciated, thank you." He replied, sliding the glass over to me. I gave a nod as I went to refill it. I could feel his eyes linger on me the whole time. I turned and slid him glass back to him, earning a nod.

"Thanks for that, but I think he might've needed that hand." I gave a chuckle, eyeing the spot the hand had been. "I don't want to come off as rude, but why on Earth are you reading in here? Your book could be ruined by someone." A deep chuckle came from the dark male.

"Thank you for the concerns my dear, but I don't believe anyone here even remotely sane would dare think to anger me." Letting out a sigh, he held his book, looking at it fondly. "Tell me mistress, do you read literature?" He asks, peering up from his book to see me.

I gave a dry laugh. "Not as of lately, when I was younger I did. Tulips and Chimneys was something I used to read over and over. Though, I'm positive you love poems more then me." I gave him a smile, his surprised telling me all I needed to know.

"Wow! She's a nerd like you! And she's super cute!" A high pitched voice sprung up in the form of a shadow like bird from besides Jackson, occupying the empty seat besides him. His yellow eyes looked me up and down. Jackson seemed utterly flabbergasted.

"B-Bambam?! What are you doing?" He whisper yelled, glaring at the bodyless entity.

The shadow shook his head. "I saved her, so I want to meet her! You can't have the pretty little lady all to yourself." The shadow seemed to pout. His attitude took a one-eighty as he flew in front of me, a foot or so away from my face. He seemed to be smiling. "Howdy darlin'! What's your name? Since Mr. Boring over here hasn't asked yet." He glanced at Jackson to see him a bit angry.

I gave a chuckle.  "Its Y/N Seong, nice to meet you both." I reply, smiling. The shadow bird seemed to gasp. He swung his head around to his bird like host.

"So THIS is the one we're meant to be looking out for?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

321K 11.5K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]
6.5K 143 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
6.9K 117 18
Twice oneshots out of my imagination. Twice X Female Reader Reminder that this is my first book and please support me and my book, thank you. Ranks: ...