Stay With Me (Larry Fanfic)

1Dlarryaf

Louis is the popular boy in school. He has everything: a girlfriend, captain of the football team and his fam... Еще

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:

Chapter 10:

3K 77 92
1Dlarryaf

Louis' POV:
As I got to school, people were pointing at me and laughing. I don't know why.

"You're gay?!" exclaims Zayn coming up behind me.

I quickly turn around, "No! What?!" (Pic at beginning)

He hands me the newspaper and sure enough, front page "Captain of the Football Team is Gay?" followed by a long story.

"What the hell?"

I begin to read the article and can't believe that that little twerp, even though I erased that picture, still got away with just a story.

Captain of the football team, Louis Tomlinson, was spotted yesterday by yours truly doing some... interesting things with another boy.
Hearing noises coming from the hallway, I went into the boys locker room to try and help someone who might need it. I soon figured out, no one was in need for help... Louis seemed to already be 'helping' another naked boy in the showers.
The two boys were exchanging long, lingering kisses, touched each other inappropriately, and even grinded into each other.
Is this who you want your football team to be led by? Is it? A gay Louis Tomlinson? I think not.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim after reading it.

"Tell me this isn't true, Louis" he says, trying to not believe the story.

Of course, I lie to him, "No! I don't know what this reporter was even thinking of! I didn't even take a shower last night at school!"

"Look, that's the kid who published this" Zayn says pointing to the little blonde boy I took the camera from yesterday.

A bunch of people surrounded him, asking him questions about me being gay and what he saw.

I push through the crowd and grab the kid by the collar on his shirt.

"Hey here he is now!" he exclaims.

I lift the kid up and slam him against the wall, he lets out a gasp of air as he suddenly knows how serious this is going to be.

"Mate! Chill out!" he says nervously.

"Chill out?! You wrote a article that is NOT TRUE about me being gay!" I yell, "I'm not gay and I never will be!"

"I'm just telling the people what I saw!" he defends himself.

"You didn't even see anything! After practice I. Went. Home" I say, making myself clear.

"You need to clear all this up before I beat the hell out of you! Understand me, Irish Boy?!"

He nods, "I'll publish something tomorrow about you not being gay" he says.

I nod and release him, dropping him and his legs give out when he hits the floor.

I shake my head and turn around and see everyone staring at me, "Hey Irish, here's your first story! Tell them that you made up that whole thing!"

I grab him by his ear and yank him up so he is standing on his own, "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" he exclaims. I let got of his ear so he can talk, "Sorry guys, but I made up that story to save my spot in the newspaper comity. Louis Tomlinson is not gay, he is totally straight. I'm sorry" he says. They all groan and walk away.

"If something like this EVER happens again, I will beat the shit out of you" I say angrily.

He nods, "Understood."

I roll my eyes and furiously walk away. A few people chuckle and point at me but I glare at them, making them stop.

"So, you're gay?" chuckles Ginger behind me.

"I'm not! Don't believe what that idiot wrote!" I yell, spinning around to face her.

She throws her hands up in defense, "Louis, I know... Why would you be gay. And who with? Zayn?" she chuckles.

"Stop even joking about this shit! It's gotten too far! The damn kid" I mutter and continue walking.

"Whatever" she says and catches up with me, "So are you going to walk me to class again today?"

"No, I'm going to my own class" I say and she stops walking, leaving me to walk alone.

I shake it off and walk to my first period class.

I walk in and sit down. I open up my text book to the page marked on the board and start to read through the chapter.

"Hey... Psst" I hear someone whisper behind me after the bell rang.

I turn around "What?"

He laughs with his friends and shakes his head "Nothing" and chuckles again.

I squint at him then roll my eyes and continue reading.

"Hey, laughers over there... Read!!" yells the teacher.

I keep reading about the Russian Revolution but my mind starts drifting back to Harry and I last night.

The way it felt to kiss him was better than any other girl I've ever made out with.

I shake my head.

No, Louis... You're not gay.

I look back down at the text and start to continue to read.

But Harry. His body wet. And when he moaned for me. I made him do that.

Stop it Louis. You like Ginger. Think about Ginger not....

Harry.

"Hi there, Mr. Styles, but I am pretty sure you are in my seventh period" says the teacher.

I break out of my thoughts and look up to see the curly brown-haired boy standing in the front of the room.

A few others look up and watch what goes on.

Harry laughs. Damn he is ho- no.

"Yes, sir. I have a note here though" he says and hands a slip to the teacher.

He reads it over then looks at me, "Louis... The principal needs to see you ASAP" he says.

I swallow and stand up as Harry walks out. My heart sinks. It wasn't so bad going to the principals office if Harry was walking with me.

I shuffle to the front and grab the note from the teacher, "Try and hurry, Captain. You are going to miss a lot" he says sarcastically before actually giving me the note.

I nod and turn to walk out the classroom.

"Don't get caught kissing any dudes, Captain" says the same kid from before. His friends all chuckle and the teacher clears his throat, getting them to silence.

I shoot a glare at them before walking out the door. I look down at the note. Very messy writing. "Hey" says someone behind me.

I jump and turn around, "I have a pass!" I say holding up the piece of paper, knowing how strict the school is about not having passes.

It's Harry. Relief floods me, "Oh thank goodness it's you" I say.

"Well, seeing that you have a pass, I'll let you go" he chuckles, "To the 'principals office' shall we?" He asks using air quotations.

"What? Wait, the principal doesn't need me?" I ask as we start walking.

"Ha! No, I just get these passes because I work in the office first period" he chuckles, "You're welcome."

"But why? Oh. This is about the newspaper, isn't it" I ask, figuring it out.

He nods, "Yeah, you cleared up that it definitely wasn't me making out with you and-"

I quickly cover his mouth, "Shh!! Anyone could be listening! I told everyone I'm not gay so this doesn't have to go any farther, Harry" I tell him and remove my hand.

"I want to kiss you so bad" Harry blurts out.

I bite my bottom lip. I was deciding what to tell him. Do I tell him the truth? Do I lie? I figure truth is the best.

"Come here" I say and start walking.

Harry follows me, "Oh gosh, Louis, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It just came out. Gosh. I screwed up our friendship" he mumbles.

"Shut up, and follow me" I say and go into a bathroom. I check under all the stalls to make sure no one was in there.

I pull him by the collar into a stall. I close it and lock it before pushing him against it and pushing my lips desperately to his.

We keep a steady rhythm in our kiss until I break away, "Fuck" I mutter.

"What, baby?" he asks.

"Stop! I'm not baby!" I whisper yell at him.

"Sorry... Louis I'm sorry" he apologizes.

"I know, I know you are. Harry, I can't do this. We will get caught and I can't live with this! My maid already came in on me and now it's the school! I'm the captain of the damn football team! This is bad rep for me, Harry" I explain him.

"I know, I know. Louis. This was wrong. Sorry."

"Just stop apologizing. Harry, this is hard to admit but I like you a lot. But I can't risk people finding this out. Even if I said I was bi. Not just gay, they would flip. I could loose my spot on the team. I could loose possible scholarships. It means so much to me, Harry and I don't want to loose it over some guy. Sorry" I say and unlock the door.

I push the door and step around Harry. Luckily, no one had come in to hear our conversation.

"Wait Louis" he says, stepping out as well.

I turn around.

"If you ever need to talk or something, I'm here" he offers.

I scoff and roll my eyes before storming out of the bathroom and back to class.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Forced Roommates | L.S Louistmlnsn18

Любовные романы

741 2 32
Louis and Harry hate eachother to the point where everyone in the same room as them feel uneasy. What happens when they both get into college and are...
1.7K 177 19
◉Harry is a popular smart kid with straight A's. Louis is a popular kid with D's and F's and is also the captain of the football team. They have hate...
friends lol

Фанфик

596 64 19
harry and louis. zayn, liam and niall. and simon. feelings, girlfriends, trust and fear. two boys, secretly in love with one another, no one knows, a...
567 44 16
Harry styles is a student at a school in his home town he isn't well behaved until new student louis tomlinson joins and has a impact on harry. Harry...