๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...

De Kumo_skyproductions

'๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ' ่ถใฎๆ„› โžค ๐€ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, begun three thousand years during a br... Mais

| ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ |
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ
๐“/๐“ - ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

1.5K 47 3
De Kumo_skyproductions

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 while being held by Gloxinia, squirming in his arms slightly to be more comfortable. Since she couldn't escape she might as well just sit back and watch the battles with a front-row seat. She looked down and saw Diane and King's battle against the substitutes. Diane was fighting and King was placed in between her breasts, he was having major nose bleeds a blush redder than roses.

"Why is it that our substitutes are the ones that they're going up against?" Gloxinia asked, Lily, still in his arms, tensed up slightly.

" It was all in the luck of the draw. Suppose you could fate decided it." Drole responded, mysterious as ever. Lily and Gloxinia rose a brow, their faces blank as a white canvas.

"Seriously, fate chose that?" They both asked at once, looking at King who was blushing a lot, both of them looked at each slightly shocked. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Lily turned away with a blush. Gloxinia smirked and placed his chin on her shoulder, very much amused with the situation.

"It seems you two are still as in sync as ever," Drole said, a tint of mischief in his eyes. Gloxinia chuckled. Lily glanced to the side, before changing her gaze to the arena with Diane and King.

King broke through the vines by using his increase and defended against attacks using guardians. Gloxinia's eyes widen. " Spirit spear......" He whispered. Lily smiled, relieved that he was protecting Diane, she also thought it was cute, like a King protecting his queen.

'AWWW! Harlequin is protecting his future queen!!! That is so adorable!!!'

"The current fairy king, that's a surprise," Drole commented, snapping Lily out of her fangirling thoughts.

"It certainly is, why don't we put him to the test then? I want to see what he is made of."  Gloxinia said, hand on his hip while the other held Lily tightly.

Lily's eyes widen as a purple aura surrounds their substitutes. King tries to fight them off with his guardian but it gets ripped up. Diane becomes wrapped up in vines from the servant, wrapping around her feet and hands, tightly not letting go.

"Diane!!" Lily called out. Gloxinia smirked as he watched the vines of the flower servant start to hold her in place. Drole golem went to crush her heart but something stopped it. Drole and Gloxinia's eyes widened as they looked at the cause of the attack's interruption. Lily's eyes glittered with pride and amazement.

Her blue eyes were fixated on the current Fairy King who was enveloped with a golden aura, his guardian was much bigger and looked like a real bear, it was bigger and tougher looking, not to mention it had a six-pack. It was the true spirit spear, it was refined and powerful that made Lily's eyes sparkle.

"Its form has changed." Drole pointed out, looking at the true guardian.

"Well, if the one we saw before was nothing but a poor imitation then this is the real one. How insolent he can draw out the sacred tree's full power." Gloxinia said, a tad bit annoyed that he was able to stall their death but also the fact that Lily was astounded at his abilities.

Lily's expression changed to a concerned one, she saw how King was getting tired. Since Lily was the secret guardian of the eternal and fairy king's forest it was her job to watch over the kings she knew the limits when they didn't have their wings.

Diane was amazed by King's power but was wondering why it took him so long to fight for real. She then noticed how tired he was getting. King brushed it off saying he was fine but he knew he wasn't, in his current condition he wasn't able to handle the power of the true spirit spear. He kept launching attacks but it was putting a toll on his body. "Harlequin!" Lily called out.

Gloxinia got irritated, black eyes twitched in annoyance as he brought her closer to him and hugged her tighter. "Worrying about another fairy king while I am right here. Lily, I didn't realize you would try and leave your fiance for a weaker fairy king. Don't make me punish you?" He whispered in her ear. Lily blushed crimson red as she stuttered out a response.

Then suddenly the flower servant used its vines to wrap around Diane and started to choke her. She coughed out blood. "It seems that the last attack has left the current fairy king covered in wounds. Okay, I think it's about time to get rid of that pesky giant girl." Gloxinia said. Lily then became anxious once more.

He was able to break the vines off of Diane and break the servants. "No way! Well, that's what you were hoping I would say. But too bad. As the fairy king, I am sure you are aware of the incredible life force plants have, right? You launched one counter-attack after another but it was all for nothing." Gloxinia said.

Diane became worried but King said it was fine and he was able to use chastiefol's first configuration and destroy the servant. Gloxinia sighed, "Since you destroyed it, I have no choice but to admit its defeat."

Lily sighed in relief that King was able to defeat the flower servant and smiled at him, making him nervously smile back with a blush. Gloxinia narrowed his eyes at the third fair king.

"It seems that my butterfly cares a lot about you fairy king Harlequin," Gloxinia announced. Lily looked at him confused but then his face turned dark. "To be honest it pisses me off." He said menacingly, eyes glowing as he looked at the fairy king who dared to challenge him. Lily sweatdropped with a nervous expression on her face.

»•» ❁ «•«

Then the fight between Jericho and Gowther vs Escanor and Hawk started to take place, truly an odd team-up. Within the midst of the battle Escanor was placed into a mindscape for a few brief moments and through that, he was able to quad-transform. Lily was able to sense the magical power coming off of Escanor and it was overwhelming, though she wouldn't expect anything less from the Lion Sin.

"What kind of insane transformation is this!?" Gloxinia gasped.

"On terms of power level, he just barely surpasses Galand," Drole observed, silently gaping at the human who seemed on par with the former demon commander Meliodas.

"His power level..." Lily whispered under her breath. Gloxinia turned to her, black eyes swirling with questions. "What about it?" He questioned.

She didn't look at him. "It is increasing." She whispered. His eyes widen as his gaze refocused on the battle.

Lily sensed a powerful magical object flying in their direction. She looked to see that Rhitta was flying in their direction. Escanor caught and started to charge up his magical energy. Lily glanced at Meliodas and he mouthed something to her. Lily's eyes widen but she mouths something back.

She looks back at Escanor and sees how big the Sun he made is, it seems bigger than the sacred tree from her angle. Her demon mark starts to glow slightly on her neck as she shrinks back into Gloxinia's chest. "His power is overwhelming." She whispered.

"What an amazing turn of events! Now, this is what a fighting festival is about!" Gloxinia exclaimed, face holding nothing but excitement for the turn of events that would soon lead to his demise.

"For the great sin of toying with other's hearts, you will atone with your flesh." He declared. Lily noticed the positioning of the sun and she knew what was happening.

'Escanor, you plan to launch that at them. With your vice captain with them, you sure have some guts... or perhaps you believe I can get out of here in time.' Lily thought.

Escanor brings his ax down at the same time as when Gowther uses his scared treasure on him. A bright light flashes and when it is over Escanor is on the ground because of Gowther.

Jericho asked Gowther if he knew what was in Escanor's. Gowther assumed that Escanor was furious with him but Jericho pointed to a giant pit in the middle of the gauntlet. Gowther looked and was in shock to see that Drole and Gloxinia were knocked out. He looked up to see Lily with her demonic wings and her demon mark glowing.

"How did Lily get out of there?!" Ban thought aloud, looking at the Vice captain of the Sins in astonishment.

"Lily must have teleported somehow and escaped the blow." King thought aloud, staring at the demi-god in amazement.

"Alright Meli, let's nail it," Lily mumbled, then made a circle in the sky. "Spirit Spear Keshiki, Ninth Configuration - Sacred Tree."

"Is that the sacred tree?!" King roared with extreme shock, watching as the tree grew from the ground. A giant, powerful, magical tree grows out of the ground and attacks both Gloxinia and Drole. Drole coughs up blood while Gloxinia is on the ground with even more wounds. Meliodas then jumps into the crater, with a threatening look on his face.

"Let's get started, it's time for the real fighting festival,"

»•» ❁ «•«

Drole was able to gain consciousness and got up. He licked a little bit of his blood. "You both anticipated this." Looking at the first demon prince along with the guardian of the eternal forest who landed beside him.

"That's right, we both waited for a moment to catch you both off guard and Escanor created a perfect opening," Meliodas stated, his glare still strong.

"But Lily-"

"I knew about the plan, Meliodas told me. If there was a moment of chance to attack and I was with Gloxinia, I would be able to escape using the shadow portal." Lily cut Drole off, her face stone cold.

"I see, but you made one fatal mistake," Drole claimed, He then did some hand motions and the giant gauntlet closed and trapped the comparator inside and was pushed into the ground.

Drole tells Meliodas and Lily that if they resist he will kill them. Meliodas tells him that he will kill him before he can do that. He charges at Drole and punches. Lily then jumps behind him and slices his other arms off using Keshiki.

Lily's eyes widened as she looked up to see Gloxinia in his Yggdra armor. She narrows her eyes at her soulmate. 'He must have healed himself. That will be a pain.' She thought.

"Oh my, I came close to checking out for the afterlife there." He chuckled "I'll heal you soon Drole, just be patient. Starting now we are turning this whole battle around."

Just then Gloxinia's armor shattered into pieces, dispersing into particles. He looked to see Lily along with 𝒦𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓀𝒾'𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 - 𝒮𝓊𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇, a glowing scythe. She swung it twice and glowing yellow blades of light were shot at Gloxinia. He barely dodged them, the small burns made from the grazes of the blade.

"Give it up. You two don't stand a chance." Meliodas said in a deep voice, his eyes started to be cloaked with a black veil over the emerald irises.

"I remember how the four of us each joined forces to defeat the demon king and now we have all become enemies. Fate sure does have a twisted sense of humor, doesn't it?" Gloxinia conveyed as he used 'Moon Rose' to heal Drole, a smile on his face yet it held no happiness or amusement.

Lily lands next to Meliodas and a green crack appears on her left eye. A scowl was present on her face. She staggered a little, her eyes shifted into dark verdant, and black.

'Damn it. I won't be able to fight that long, using my demon form with mastering it takes a toll on me. Hopefully, I can help Meliodas defeat them before I pass out.' Lily thought to herself.

Gloxinia noticed her staggering. "Tell me something, Meliodas, Lily. You don't want to kill us do you?" He asked.

"Of course, we don't. We know why you both switched sides." Meliodas says. "Gloxinia you were betrayed by the people you trusted and lost something infinitely precious to you." He then turned to Drole. "Drole, you were a warrior who wanted to be the best but your pride was taken from you and was ripped to shreds."

Meliodas then looked at Lily, pity in his ebony eyes. "Lily lost her hope, becoming she never wished to become and was forced to be placed in a seal."

"If you know all that then, why do this?"

Lily stepped forward, her glare strengthening with fire in her eyes. "It's simple. Once you switch sides there is no going back!" She then charges at Gloxinia and pushes him farther away from Drole and Meliodas.

She slashed him with her scythe as he flew back a little. He growled and flew higher into the air and drew a circle, his spirit spear appeared out of the circle. "Well, that's too bad now......ISN'T IT!" He launched Basquias at Lily but she deflected it and changed Keshiki to increase.

She shot the blades at Gloxinia and he tried to dodge them, while that was happening she was charging up her power. Gloxinia defended against the knives and tried to use Death Thorn to attempt and grab Lily.

Lily switched Keshiki to its fourth configuration and used the chakram to slice apart the vines. While that happened Gloxinia went behind her and slashed her back she staggered but flew farther away.

She hissed in pain, holding a hand to her back as she floated in the air. Gloxinia flew a little closer, emotional pain was in his eyes as he did. "Lily, please stop fighting, you are low on energy and won't be able to last longer and... I don't want to hurt you." Gloxinia pleaded.

Lily narrowed her eyes at the fairy, the audacity he had to even say that made her blood boil. "You already did that the moment you joined the Ten Commandments." She said, gritting her teeth together. Gloxinia glanced down, not able to find the words, biting his lip.

" I won't stop fighting, even if means passing out or dying. I wasn't able to protect anyone back then and I got tainted by the demon king, because of that I got sealed away and was left in the dark thinking about everything I did wrong for 1,000 years... but now... I won't make the same mistake twice." She snapped her fingers and a giant flower bud appeared from behind her.

Gloxinia's eyes widened and tried to stop her but Lily cut him off. "Shi no Hana - Hakai Bimu." Lily chanted. The flower bud opened to reveal a beautiful colored Lily and a ball of blue and green light in the middle of the flower, it released the power and shot a beam at Gloxinia. Everything seemed to then slow down for her, everything was so still as her eyes drooped.

Lily landed on the flower and breathed heavily. Her surroundings were getting dizzy and she stumbled and staggered a lot. She tried to use her powers to heal herself but it wasn't working, She felt 7 other forms of darkness flying in her and Meliodas's direction.

Lily's eyes widen as she tries to use her powers but it wasn't working. Her breathing became heavier and she saw a green glow not that far from her.  Lily fell onto her knees her palms on the ground. She felt a presence behind her and whispered something in her ear.

She couldn't make it out though and all she saw was a blurry image of a figure before she felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck and the world became dark. Tears manifested in her eyes as she let go of everything and rested.

2678 Words

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

5K 184 10
It was utterly foolish... For a demon to love a goddess... But you know what's more foolish? To fall inlove with someone who can never return your f...
244K 8.8K 94
Of love I will scream, echoing eternally. No one knows you more than I. Like two planets we collide But at last we found a light to guide us Never wa...
26.3K 851 22
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜–๐˜ค ๐˜น ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ~ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ...
108K 2.2K 40
๐Ÿ‹Ban X Reader๐Ÿ‹ You can't keep your hands off each other. He's your new drug as he releases your inner freak. Love grows from lust. You don't know w...