Mother of The Bad Batch-a Bad...

Echoxbuggs tarafından

Riley Elrod is a caretaker on Kamino when she gets assigned to a batch of young cadets. Her and the boys beco... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Quick note
Chapter nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Chapter five

2.2K 52 39
Echoxbuggs tarafından

Kaminoans and Clones and other various workers rushed around frantically. Rescue crew got every young cadet as far away from the lab as possible. The fire was quickly spreading and more and more Rescue services came.

"Where's Riley?!" Hunter cried. He and his brothers had been just outside the lab when the accident happened. "Kids go wait by the prime minister, it's dangerous!" One of the rescuers told them.

"No! Our mother is in there! You need to get her out!" Wrecker demanded, stomping his foot. "We'll get her out, just go somewhere safe!" He said. Hunter nodded and led his brothers to where Lama Su was standing.

The man who was talking with the cadets rushed inside the lab along with five or six other people.

"Mom why do we have to go to the lab again?" Wrecker asked for the third time. "Because Wrecker, you have an appointment for a check up." Riley sighed. Nala Se had found out about the rain incident and wanted to be sure none of the cadets would catch a cold.

"She's told you this three times Wrecker. Why can't you just shut up?" Crosshair remarked. "At least he's not the baby with the lula doll." Tech mumbled. "Boys be nice. And Cross can bring his Lula if he wants." Riley scolded them

The check ups went smoothly and Nala Se left them with warnings about playing in the rain. She also removed Crosshair's bandage on his arm. As they were walking out Crosshair suddenly turned around.

"Cross, what's wrong?" Riley asked him. "My Lula! I left it!" He told her. "Oh ok. Nala you stay with them, I'll be right back." She said. Riley ran back into the lab and found Lula on the medical bed.

"There you are." Riley said. She picked it up and was about to walk out when she heard something beeping. She quickly turned around and her eyes widened. 'Thermal detonator' she thought. The small orb rested on a spot on the floor.

Riley ran for the door but was too late. The detonator went off, causing an explosion. The force of the explosion sent Riley flying into a wall, she hit her head hard and landed on the ground weekly.

Her ears were ringing loudly and her head was pounding. She felt burns on her arms and face and winced at the pain.She tried to get up but something had landed on her legs and she couldn't move. "No..no!" She cried. She tried to push the large object off of her but failed.

The rescue crew rushed into the lab. They searched everywhere for survivors but didn't find any. "Sir, no bodies have been found." A women said to the leader. "Keep searching! I was informed that there was a women in here, if we do not find her she will perish!" He shouted.

"Sir! I found something!" Someone said near the back entrance. The crew ran over to him and seen a women in her twenties unconscious. "Get her out of here." The leader commanded.

The rescue crew worked together to lift the object and pull Riley out. "She's alive." Confirmed the one that was holding her. "Good work, now let's get her out of here!"

[time skip brought to you by Anakin breaking Padme's heart]

"Is she gonna be okay?" Wrecker asked. Him and his brothers were waiting outside of Riley's hospital room. "I hope so." Hunter told him.

They were all a mess; Wrecker was crying and staring into the medical room, Tech was going through his datapad looking frantically for information that could help, Hunter was pacing back and forth, and Crosshair sat it the corner shaking and crying. He blamed himself for Riley being injured, if he had just kept his mouth shut about his doll Riley would have been fine.

Suddenly two people stormed into the corridor. The man had brown dark brown hair and blue eyes and the woman had blonde hair and green eyes. They both looked a little bit older—probably in their forties or fifties.

The woman knocked on the door to Riley's room and Nala Se answered. "We've come to see our daughter, Riley Elrod. I'm Lissa Elrod and this is my husband Blin." The woman said.

"Hey it's Riley's mom!" Wrecker whispered to Hunter. Nala Se greeted the pair and let them inside. "That's not fair! Why can't we go see her?!" Wrecker asked. "Because we're not family." Tech answered.

Crosshair rolled his eyes and looked away from his brothers. "WE ARE KRIFFING FAMILY!" Wrecker yelled. "Udesiir, vod. We'll see her soon." Hunter assured him.
———————-

"This is what happens when you work with clones." Riley's mother told her. "Mum, someone targeted the Kaminoans. Not the clones." Riley retorted.

"As soon as you leave this room you are coming back to Cato Neimoidia." Her father commanded. "No! You can't control my life. I will stay here, and I will watch over my sons!" Riley yelled. Her eyes widened when she realized what she said.

"Your what?" Blin asked. "You're talking about those little clones out there, aren't you?" Lissa questioned her. "Unbelievable. Riley, they aren't your children—they're not your family. We are you parents, and you will come home with us." Lissa told her.

[another time skip brought to you by unlimited power]

The boys rushed into Riley's apartment. "Mom! Are you okay?" Tech asked as he and Wrecker carefully wrapped their arms around her. "Yes I'm alright, kiddos." She told them. Riley was in a wheelchair due to her leg injuries, she also had several burns on her face and arms.

Hunter also wrapped his arms around her and he cried into her chest. "We don't want you to leave!" He cried.

"Neither do I hun. But my parents want me to, so I have to listen." She said. The three boys let go of her and Riley smiled at Crosshair. "I've got something for you, Cross." She told him. Riley rolled into her room and came back with a slightly charred Lula on her lap.

"Y-you still got it?" Crosshair asked. "Yep. C'mere buddy." She held her arms open and Crosshair hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry!" He whispered. "Shhh, it's okay bud. It wasn't your fault." She reassured him, rubbing circles on his back.

Crosshair let go and stood by his brothers. "Do you four wanna help me with my things?" Riley asked, gesturing to her suitcases and bags scattered around the room. The boys nodded and grabbed two each—aside from Wrecker, who grabbed four.

The four boys walked out of the apartment, with Wrecker pushing Riley in her wheelchair. They got to the landing pad and met with Lissa and Blin.

"Ah there you are, Riley. We'll take her now boys." Lissa said as she shoved Wrecker out of the way and started rolling Riley towards their ship.

"Mum wait! At least let me say goodbye, please?" Riley begged. Lissa rolled her eyes and turned her daughter around. "You have five minutes." Was all she said before going up the ramp into the shuttle.

Riley sighed and looked at her boys with a sad smile. "Come give your mother a hug." She held her arms open and laughed as all four cadets practically crushed her in a hug.

"We're gonna miss you mom." Wrecker said. "We will not forget you." Tech added. Riley sighed and hugged them back. "I won't ever forget you four either." She told them. "Will you be able to visit us?" Hunter asked. "I don't know kid....maybe."

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before Lissa came out of the shuttle. "C'mon. Your father is becoming inpatient." She demanded.

The boys unwrapped themselves from Riley and stood back so she could be taken by her mother. "I love you four, always remember that." Riley told them before she was wheeled into the ship and never seen again.

————————————————————

Word count: 1305

Translations:
Udesiir—calm

Vod—brother

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.7K 1.8K 94
*SEQUEL* to my first TBB fanfiction titled "Stealth and Track" The adventures of Fern, Omega, and the boys of the Bad Batch continue after the destru...
50.3K 2.1K 80
𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. Rylann Tetra, Shaak Ti's padawan, is stationed on Kamino to her disliking. Ry, taken from her home when she...
510 15 5
To keep Crosshair under control once his chip starts failing, the Empire decides to use him in a risky Dark Side experiment in a bid to find new ways...
1.3K 23 15
In one universe, when Order 66 came through, it's Hunter's inhibitor chip which activates, leaving the Bad Batch floundering with their leader's sudd...