Wrestling One Shots

Av marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. Mer

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

Roman 2 Reigns

2.7K 61 23
Av marlananicole

*In which Roman wins both titles, and you return in the same night.*

"I thought I heard that the iconic Y/N was back." You turn your head at his voice, and sure enough there he was. Both titles on his shoulders. "I was going to come say hi before, but I was prepping for my match."

"Hi, Roman." You smile at him, and hands both his titles to Paul before extending his arms for a hug. You gladly walk into them, and he squeezes you tight. His body was still fresh off his match, but you didn't mind one bit. Neither one of you wanted to be the first one to pull away.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" He asks when he reluctantly pulls away from you.

"Um, I'm not sure, actually. No one has really asked me." You let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, how about we go out for drinks? We have a lot to catch up on." Roman asks, taking your hands in his. His fingers lace within yours, and he waits for your response.

"That sounds good." You agree, and he smiles big.

"Great, let me go get changed, and I'll meet you at your locker room, okay?" He asks you, and you nod at him. He slowly pulls his hands from yours until they drop by your side, and he walks off down the hall, looking back at you once before he disappears completely.

*********************************************************************************************

Roman takes you to a bar in a hotel where it's more intimate, and quiet. "I feel underdressed. A normal bar would have been fine." You tell Roman, who looks over at you.

"Nonsense, you look amazing. Besides, where else should the champs go? Hmm? We have three titles between the two of us. That should be celebrated." He says with a wink before bringing his glass up to his lips.

"I suppose you're right." You tell him, and he smiles at you when you bring your glass up to your lips.

"So, how does it feel to be back?" He asks, scooting closer to you. You've known him for years, but he still made you nervous.

"Good, being out with an injury was awful. If it wasn't for you, and a couple others reaching out I probably would have gone crazy." You force out a laugh because it was true. No one really reached out, and it made you feel like the fans wouldn't remember you.

"What is it?" He asks, and you look up at him. His eyebrows scrunched together, and worry etched on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Not a lot of people reached out. I was worried that no one would remember me. It's sounds stupid considering what happened tonight, but I just felt...alone."

"That may be my fault, actually." Roman says, rubbing the back of his neck. "I may or may not have told people not to bombard you with their questions, and apologies. I knew you would be overwhelmed, and I didn't want you to panic. I'm sorry."

"Oh." You stare down at your drink, and process it. "So, it's not because I'm a total loser, then."

"First off, you're not a loser, baby girl. You never have been, and second, yes. It was all my fault so don't hate them." You look up at him, and feel the heat rush to your cheeks when you see him already staring at you.

"I'll let you slide this time I suppose." You tease him, and rest your hand on his that was on his lap. He looks down, and smirks.

"Good." He scoots even closer to you, and rests his left arm behind your head on the booth. You can feel his eyes on you, and he slides his fingers into yours that still laid on his lap. "I really missed you, you know?"

You look up at him, and his face was just inches a few inches from yours. "I missed you, too." You whisper, and the right side of his lips quirk up.

"Do I still make you nervous?" He asks, his confident nature showing through.

"Shut up." You roll your eyes at him, and he laughs lightly at you. "Yes, but only cause it's been a while since I've seen you."

"Whatever you have to tell yourself." He teases you, and roll your eyes at him again until they fall on his half buttoned, silk shirt. "My eyes are up here, you know?" You lightly elbow him in the side, and he laughs before consuming some more of his drink.

"Like you haven't been looking down my dress this whole time, Chief." You tease him back, and he shrugs his shoulders at you.

"Let's get you another drink."

"Trying to get me drunk, Reigns?"

"Just drunk enough."

"For what?" You ask, and it's his turn to get nervous. "There's nothing I would need to be drunk for to do with you."

"You're saying things that make me want to kiss you." He says, and your heart stops momentarily. "Don't seem so shocked. I've always made it known how I feel about you."

"I know, but you've never been so forward about it before." You laugh nervously, and chug the rest of your drink.

"I'm sorry if I threw you off." He says, and you look back up at him. His cologne was strong and smelled so good. His beard trimmed, and his skin so tan. "Can I?"

"Hmm?" You ask, being cut off from your thoughts.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks you, and you have a hard time deciding. You want to, but it would change everything.

"I don't know." You turn away from him. "We've always flirted back and forth. We've joked, and everything, but never acted upon it. What if it changes everything?"

"And would that be such a bad thing?" He asks. "Would it be bad if I asked you out? Started dating?"

"No, I'm just scared." You openly admit. "I know you're a good guy. I've always felt this connection with you, but what if I screw it up? What if I'm not what you wa-" You're cut off by his lips. They're soft against yours, and he holds onto your jaw.

"You talk too much sometimes, sweet girl." He whispers against your lips, and you feel like you're on a high from the taste of him. "Can I kiss you properly this time?" I nod at him, and he slowly pushes his lips against yours again. Your hands lightly grab at his shirt, tugging on it slightly. His strong tongue guides along your lips, and you part them so that he can slide his tongue inside of your mouth.

He kisses you slowly, but intensely, and it has your insides warm. Your fists tighten his shirt more, and he slowly pulls away, pecking you on the lips one more time. "Wow." You breathe out, and Roman smirks at you. His fingers scratching your head, and you lean your head back against his arm.

"We could have been doing that this whole time, baby." Roman teases before grabbing the check, and placing his card down.

"I could have bought the drinks. You're the big winner tonight." You pout at him.

"Oh believe me, darling." He pauses to put his card back in his wallet. "I'm definitely winning tonight. Now, come on, and let's get you home."

***********************************************************************************************

You couldn't stop thinking about last night. The drinks, the flirting, and the kiss. The kiss. You've dreamed about sharing a kiss like that with Roman, and if he didn't have Raw today, you would have invited him to stay the night.

It was about 2:00 in the afternoon when you heard someone ring your doorbell. You go to answer it, and it's him. "Roman? I thought you had Raw tonight?"

"I do. I did my workouts and stuff this morning, and I'm last on the show so I had a few hours to kill, and so I decided to stop by. I hope that's okay, I brought us some snacks."

"Of course it's okay." You close the door behind him, and follow him into the living room. "What all are you doing for the show tonight?"

"Just a quick promo at the end of the show. We will do more on Friday."

"Well, I'll see you at work then. I'll be making my smackdown women's champion debut. I'm so excited." You tell him, and he smiles at you. "So, do you have any regrets about last night?"

"Not a single one." He tells you, confidently and it causes you to blush. "Come here." He beckons you over, and you make your way over to him. He rubs his nose against yours, rubbing his thumb over your bottom lip before pushing his lips against yours. You immediately part your lips, and his tongue takes over yours. His hands cupping your jaw while yours fists his shirt in your hands.

He pulls away all too soon, and you clear your throat. "If you keep kissing me like that, I won't be able to control myself." He tells you, and takes a seat on the couch.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." You tease him, and sit down next to him.

"I don't think you understand how much I have to contain myself around you."

"Oh, please." You roll your eyes at him, and shove his chest. "Have you seen yourself?" You lean over, and press your lips to his, but pull away quickly.

"No one likes a tease." He comments, and you laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Says the Tribal Chief." You quirk your eyebrow up, and he pulls you into his lap. His hands resting on your thighs, and your skin burns beneath his touch.

"Is that your way of acknowledging me?" He asks, and you bite down on your lip.

"No, but I can think of another way." You tell him, and slide your hand down his chest, over his stomach until you reach the waistband of his joggers. "Will you let me show you?" Your hands dip into his boxers, and his chest rises up and down.

"You don't have to do this, babe. I promise you." He says, wrapping his hand around your wrist.

"I want to." You tell him, and his brown eyes have turned black. You know he wants it. "Let me acknowledge you like no one else ever has, my undisputed champ."

"Fuck." He groans, and his hand slips from my wrist. "Come here real quick." He pulls your face to his, and smashes his lips against yours. His lips quickly trail down your jaw, and down your neck. "You drive me fucking insane."

You run your hips over his growing bulge, and he leans his head back onto the back of the couch. His hands grip onto your ass, and he guides you along. You bend down to attach your lips to his neck, and he slides his hands underneath the shirt you were wearing.

You move away from him to pulls his joggers down, and he watches you intently. His briefs are pulled down right after, and you fully sink down to your knees. You look up at him, and smirk while letting your spit dribble down onto him, and your rub it over his head, and begin to stroke him. You take your tongue, and trace all around him before finally wrapping your lips around him.

It doesn't take him long to put his hand on your hand, tangling his hand in your hair, and tugging ever so slightly. "Y/N, fuck." He groans, and you swallow more and more of him. The curve of his cock going down your throat, constricting your air flow. "That's it. Just like that."

The praise behind your actions got your own juices flowing, and the need for him was growing stronger. You pull yourself off, and he pulls your face to his again. "I think we should move this to the bedroom."

"But you didn't..." You trail off, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, baby." He wraps his hand under your jaw, and forces you to your feet. "I just want to be inside you."

"Fuck." You whisper, and he throws you over his shoulder before sliding down the hall to your bedroom, and drops you onto the bed. Your shorts are quickly pulled off, along with your underwear and you're only left in a t-shirt which just happens to be his "God Mode" shirt.

You watch as he peels his shirt from his body, and all you could do was gawk at him. You've spent years pining after this man, and now he was about to give you all of him. He crawls on top of you, and you run your hands over his tanned, tattooed skin.

He presses his lips to yours, and your lock your hands behind his neck. His cock is brushing up against your core, and you need to be full of him. "Please." You beg him, and wraps your legs around his waist.

"I've got you, baby." He reaches down, and guides himself into you. You gasp loudly, and he rubs your hips while pushing the rest of himself into you. "Look at me. No hiding now." He removes the pillow from your face, and bends down to press his lips to yours. "Talk to me. How does it feel?"

"G-good. So good." You tell him, and he reaches down to rub your clit in tight circles. You jump at the impact, and he smirks at you.

"Just like you acknowledged me, I'm acknowledging you, my champ." He looks down to watch himself slide in and out of you. The sight making you clench around him. "My girl finally taking me like the good girl she is."

"Sorry I waited so long." You tell him, and he bends down to take your nipple in his mouth. "I'm not going to last long."

"Me neither." He grunts, and begins to speed up. "Give it all to me."

"I will if you promise to fill me up, daddy." You tell him, and his hips falter momentarily at your words.

"You want to be filled with my cum?"

"Yes, please. My tribal chief."

"Fucking hell." He groans before relentlessly pounding you into the mattress, causing you to scream out his name in pleasure. Every single part of you on fire as he makes you cum the hardest you ever have.

You feel him twitch inside if you, pumping you full of his cum. Moaning your name as he does. "I hate that I have to be at work soon." He comments, and pulls out of you.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get off." You tell him with a smirk on your face.

"Damn right you will be." He cleans you up, and presses a kiss to your lips after he finishes getting dressed. "I'll come pick you up after I'm done."

"Pick me up for what?"

"Our first official date." He says with a wide smile on his face. "I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay." You tell him with inflames cheeks and watch as he walks away.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.6K 279 17
What the title says.
41.5K 1.2K 55
Riarkle one shots. The title says it all.
4.8K 76 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
6.3K 115 20
A convention, a man, a fan. And a whole new life