Level 974

Da KBug424

A 20 year old girl named Luna purposely gets herself trapped in the backrooms. For what felt like years, she... Altro

Entering
Traveling
A New Friend
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 1
Escape
Memories
Level "!"
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 2
Kitty's House
Spending The Night
Exploration
The Death Rangers
Friends
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 3
Trust
Companions
Our First Adventure
Locked In
Sleepover
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 4
New Information
Leaving Home
Way Back
Welcome Home
THANKS FOR READING!!!

Run

587 14 0
Da KBug424

"3...2...1..."

His voice faded as I heard running down the hall. I knew I couldn't outrun him, so I had to outsmart him. I ran into a hiding spot where he couldn't see me, but I could see him. I saw him running at the speed of light past me and kept searching. I looked around from where I was and I found a door with light coming from it, but not like the other lights. This one was different.

I snuck out of my hiding spot and tiptoed to the door, but then I heard, "found you...~" It was him. He was on the opposite end oh the hallway. So I ran.

I ran as fast as I could and I just barely made it inside the room and I shut the door instantly with the beast banging on the door. I turned around and saw I was in a new level. Memories.

IK THIS ONE WAS VERY SHORT I'M SORRY

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

254 3 14
When young teen Luna moves to a new town, she may think; A new town, a new school, a new start. But when she becomes friends with people who have str...
111 16 15
A young girl named Luna must find her Father. While attempting to master her powers along the way. She meets some friends, who become her ally's in h...
44.7K 1.4K 25
A girl who has never seen the world outside of the lab sees it for the first time only to fall down into the underground. What will she find down the...
28 4 2
Just a little short story I wrote for school about a sixteen year old orphan named Luna who is forced to seek out her mother once some 'truths' about...