I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

Autorstwa 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... Więcej

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)

1.3K 58 83
Autorstwa 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,074 words}

- Two Days Before the Raid in Stohess -

"They're late..." Levi spoke, breaking the silence between him, Y/n and Eren. The three of them are waiting for Erwin and other three people. Levi picked up his tea cup and sipped on his tea. "I can't believe that good for nothing Erwin...making me wait. The MPs are going to get here first..."

Levi glanced at Y/n, they made eye contact then both of them looked at Eren who's looking gloomy.

The green-eyed boy have been gloomy ever since they came back three days ago from their 57th expedition.

"Most likely...he's having some trouble taking a shit." Levi said.

Y/n choked on her own saliva as she try to hold back a laughter.

Here he goes again with his favorite poop jokes... Y/n thought.

"Haha..." Eren laughed a bit.

Levi just shrugged and put his tea cup down on it's small plate.

"Captain...you're...pretty talkative today." Eren said.

"Don't be stupid. I've always been talkative." Levi said.

Eren let out a heavy sigh. He looked away from Levi and stared at nowhere. Y/n noticed that the gloom on Eren's face came back.

"I'm sorry. Back then...if only...I hadn't made the wrong choice...things might have been different. Even you were injured." Eren said.

Levi looked at Eren and stared at him for a few moments. The captain then looked away. "I told you. No one knows how things will turn out."

Eren just looked down and nod his head. But he was distracted when he saw Y/n massaging her temples.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Eren asked.

Y/n nod. "Yes, I am. Just having a little headache." Y/n said then smiled a bit.

"Tch. That's why I told you to get out of here and go back to your room to have a rest." Levi said.

Y/n puckered her lips a bit. "I'm really fine. Also, I want to be here." Y/n said.

Levi rolled his eyes and just let Y/n do what she wants. She's so stubborn just like her blond uncle. Levi thought.

Levi and Eren stared at Y/n, even when Y/n looks like she's fine, they know that she isn't really fine. Beside healing from her fever and body pain, Y/n still hates herself from failing to capture the female titan's vessel.

Her thoughts are a messed.

A lot of things are going through her mind, but most of them are her failures. Even when Erwin already told her that she did enough, she still thinks she was stupid for letting Annie escape. She almost got her.

If only she was able to get Annie, the Levi squad members wouldn't die.

If only she was able to capture Annie, they won't need to make another plan to capture her in Stohess.

If only she was able to capture the female titan's vessel, Eren wouldn't be needing to give back to the MPS.

If only she did her job successfully, things wouldn't be so difficult for her and for erveryone else in the scouts.

If only she was stronger...

*knock* *knock*

The three looked at the door when someone knocked, it opened and Erwin walked in with Jean, Mikasa, Armin and two more scouts.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Erwin said.

Y/n and Eren stood up and saluted to the commander." Sir..." the two said.

Eren was surprised upon seeing their three friends. "Armin? Mikasa? Jean, too...?" Eren said, still confused why his two best friends and his mortal horse enemy is with the commander.

"We've found someone whom we suspect is...the female titan."

Erwin said. Eren was even more surprised. It's only been three days, but they already have leads of who is the vessel of the female titan.

Erwin walked towards an empty chair beside Y/n, he sat down on it. Jean also sat beside Y/n, while Armin and Mikasa sat on Eren's side.

The two scouts under Erwin's command remained standing.

"The target is attached to the military police brigade in Stohess district. We've devised a plan to captire the target, the female titan, once and for all. We move the day after tomorrow. On that day, we are being summoned to the royal capital with Eren."

Erwin spoke.

Eren, Levi and the others attentively listened to Erwin, while Y/n is playing with her bracelet. Jean looked at Y/n and nudge her arm to signal her to listen. "I already know what he'll say." Y/n whispered. Jean just heavily sigh.

"With the situation as it is, we'll be forced to hand Eren over. If that happens, it'll be difficult to lure out those who are trying to destroy the wall. As a result, the extincrion of humanity would become a real possibility. We designed this operation to break through one of our roadblocks. We'te betting everything on it, we will likely not have...another chance."

Levi took the paper that Y/n hand to him, it's where their next mission is written and explained. The raven-haired male captain started reading it while listening to his Erwin.

"To put it broadly, Eren will sneak out while we're being escorted by the military police brigade inside Stohess district. From there, he'll lure the target out to be captured, to an underground location if possible."

"So that she won't be able to transform into a titan. If we can capture one of the titans destroying the walls by using Eren as a decoy...the problem of the summons will, of course disappear. The capital's attention should turn to defending the walls, as well." Erwin said.

Eren stared at commander Erwin with a surprised look.

Wow...honestly...I thought it might be all over. But if we can pull this off, everything will turn around totally in our favor. If we can pinpoint who the female titan is, aren't we almost guaranteed success? Eren thought.

Eren looked at his two friends.

"We got this." Eren said, trying his best to sound positive.

Armin and Mikasa looked at him.

"Armin and Y/n was the one...who deduced the female titan's identity. And I decided to carry out this plan based on bis proposal." Erwin said.

Eren was shocked. He looked at Y/n and Armin. "Y/n had a combat with the female titan's vessel during the expedition, therefore Armin had the hint of who it is and Y/n was the one who confirmed it. Y/n confirmed that the female titan's vessel is among you in the 104th training corps. We also believe she killed the two titans that were captured alive. Her name is..."

Eren's eyes widened after hearing who is the female titan. "Annie...? The female titan? What...made you think that...Armin?" Eren asked.

Y/n sighed. "He's not only thinking that, Eren. Like what the commander said, I fought with Annie." Y/n said.

Y/n already suspected it, that Eren will be in denial of the truth...after all, Annie Leonhart is their co-trainee.

"Not only did she...know what you looked like, Eren...she even reacted to the words "suicidal blockhead," a nickname that only someone in the 104th would know. But the biggest factor in making me think she killed those two titans...was that...killing those two required a high level of skill, so I thinkk she must have used her own maneuvering equipment, which she was more familiar with...then she presented Marco's equipment during the inspection to avoid being caught." Armin said.

Y/n looked at Jean, she saw Jean's fists are clenched and resting under the table. Jean's tensed up, but he calmed down when Y/n held his hand.

"Wha...why would...Marco be involved?" Eren asked.

"I might have seen wrong..." Armin said.

"Huh?" Eren said.

"Hey, kid. I keep on hearing about how you think you've found someone who might be the titan, but...do you have any other evidence? Y/n's confirmation about the female titan's identity is not enough." Levi said.

"Yes..." Armin said.

"To me..." Mikasa spoke.

"The female titan's face looked like Annie's." Mikasa said.

Levi just stared at Mikasa and Armin with a deadpan serious expression.

"Huh?! What're you saying?! You're going to use that as your evidence to--" Eren wasn't able to continue when Levi spoke, cutting him off.

"In other words...we don't have any proof, but we're going to do it anyway." The raven-haired male captain coldly said. Y/n nod her head.

"No shit." Y/n cooly said.

Eren stared at them with disbelief. "You don't have any proof...? What do you mean...? Why are we doing it, then? What will we do...if it's not Annie?" Eren asked.

Y/n frowned. "I feel annoyed right now, Eren. How many times will I tell you thay I fought with her?" Y/n said.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Fine. It seems that you won't really believe me unless you see if for yourself." Y/n said. She let out a deep sigh. Honestly, she feels offended.

She knows her confirmation of Annie's identity is not enough.

Y/n gently let go of Jean's hand, the young h/c lady walked towards the door. She held the doorknob and stopped for a moment, everyone stared at her while Y/n just stared at her hand on yhr doornob.

"I also don't want to believe that it's her, after all, she became our friend...
I understand how you feel, Eren. So if it's not Annie...it just means she's clear of suspicion. All of us, except me, will feel bad for her, in that case, but still...if we don't do anything, you're just going to end up a scapegoat for the guys in power."

Y/n turned her head a little and glared at Eren. The green-eyed boy just stared at the h/c girl with wide eyes. Sometimes, Y/n really gives him creepy vibes whenever she's serious.

"Doesn't hearing Annie's name here bring anything to your mind? You fought the female titan hand-to-hand, didn't you? Didn't you see any of Annie's techniques then?" Y/n asked.

Eren's eyes widened even more as he remembered his fight with the female titan. "You know it's true, right?"

Y/n opened the door. "That Annie..
is the female titan." Y/n said.

Y/n looked away from Eren and stared at nowhere. "So...Eren, doesn't that mean you have to fight her? Or is it because of some sort of feelings that makes you don't want to accept the truth?" Y/n asked calmly.

The young h/c lady then left the room, leaving everyne in silence and Eren still in shocked and in strong denial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry." Y/n muttered.

Her brows are furrowed as she slowly opened her eyes. Her body hurts from falling mid-air and stumbling on the ground. Y/n used her remaining strength, she leaned her hands on the ground and tried to bring herself up.

"If only I was stronger..." Y/n said.

She gritted her teeth upon feeling the pain her body, she was able to get up by forcing herself and ignoring her pain. Y/n kneeled on the ground, she used her blades to support herself.

"All of our sacarifices today wouldn't have to happen..."

Y/n's eyes became glossy.

She let out a heavy breath and stood up, she placed her right hand on her left shoulder since it got hurt when she tried to stop herself from rolling on the ground earliee when she fell.

"Hey!"

Y/n looked up and saw Payne coming for her. The young blond-guy landed on the ground and run towards Y/n.

Payne stared at Y/n with a concern look. "Are you okay?! I'm surprised you're still alive!" Payne said. The guy even scanned Y/n from head to toe and held her arm to help her stand.

"Can you still move? The female titan is still running towards an open area. Your comrades can't get close to her." Payne said.

Y/n let out a small groan when she moved herself, she needed to do so. So she'll get over her body pain.

"Then we only have one choice." Y/n said as she looked back and stared at far back at completely nowhere.

"Huh? What choice?" Payne asked, sounding so genuinely confused.

"Ere--"

Y/n wasn't able to continue what she wanted to say when a bright lightning emitted on the sky from afar and another loud explosion from a titan transformation happened. Payne and Y/n stared at the tall lightning. Y/n sighed in relief. "Eren is our last hope to capture the female titan." Y/n said.

"Woah!" Payne held onto Y/n when they felt the ground shaking.

Everyone in the area felt the ground shake and heard loud and heavy running footsteps. "Let's go!" Y/n said.

She hooked her wires to a rooftop and flew mid-air. Jean Payne quickly followed behind the h/c girl. His eyes widened when he saw Eren's titan form in full speed running towards the way where the female titan went.

Both Payne and Y/n landed on a roof, the other scouts are also on stand-by and watching Eren chase the female titan. The female titan stopped and looked back at Eren, her eyes widened when the green-eyed titan is already close to her, the female titan was caught off guard when Eren punched her hard on the face. The female titan was blown far-away, she landed on a building, killing the people inside it.

Y/n shut her eyes and shook her head. "This is bad...a lot more peopld are dying..." Y/n muttered.

"Yeah...is this your uncle Erwin's plan? I'm surprised that you guys can make such sacrifices." Payne said.

Y/n just ignored what Payne said. The two of them watched the female titan and Eren's titan have a close face-off.

Eren let out a loud growl and was about to attack the female titan once again, but Annie quickly got up, ignoring the people that died because of her sudden landing on them.

Annie continued running towards...

"The wall?!" Y/n said in disbelief.

The h/c girl gritted her teeth. "That big piece of shit is trying to escape!"

Y/n quickly hooked her wires somewhere and run through roofs, even jumping as she flew mid-air to go faster and chase after the female titan. "Wait for me! Damn it!" Payne said, as he tries to catch up to Y/n.

The female titan stopped running and faced Eren, she calmly positioned herself into her iconic fighting stance.

Eren also positioned himself onto his fighting stance. He let out a loud growl and tried to land a punch on the female titan's face using his left fist, but the female titan was quick to dodge and kicked Eren's right leg, brutally cutting it off. "That gotta hurt!" Payne said. His eyes widened when Eren was still able to lunch a hard punch on the female titan's face using his right fist. "That's so cool!!"

"This is not the time to be fanboying, you prick!" Y/n shouted at Payne.

"Sorry, ma'am!" Payne said and even laughed at Y/n's hot-headedness.

Eren growled as he fell on his knees, the female titan kicked Eren on the face, slamming him onto a building.

But the female titan was shocked when Eren bit on her legs, enabling her to pull her legs back off.

"Cut her off! Now!" Y/n shouted at the other scouts who're just watching.

The female titan let out a scream as she punched Eren's face a lot of times, until the face of Eren's titan form is unrecognizable. Y/n muttered a curse under her breath when the female titan got away from Eren and continued running towards the wall.

"Don't you fucking run away again, Annie! I'll get you this time! You'll pay for all the killings you did!" Y/n furiously shouted.

She chased Annie, still jumping through roofs. Payne was in disbelief when Y/n jumped off and landed on the ground as she chased after the female titan. "Damn. Is she crazy or what?" Payne muttered to himself.

The blond-guy had no choice but to follow Y/n. His eyes widened when he saw Y/n hooked her wires to the female titan who's near the wall.

Y/n brought herself up and ready her blades. The h/c girl spin mid-air and aimed for the female titan's nape.

But the female titan quickly covered her nape and hardened her hands to prevent her hands from getting cut-off. Y/n luckily got away when the female titan tried to grab her wires.

She unhooked her wires then she lower herself down and landed aggressively n the ground.

Y/n gripped on her blade holders so tight as she watched the female titan scale the wall. The other survey corps soldiers arrived and scaled the wall to chase after the female titan. But the female titan is already far and near the top of the wall, their human full speed is not enough to chase Annie.

"Everyone, move away!" Payne shouted. Y/n and the scouts looked back and saw Eren running towards them, his skin is flaming with fire and he just looks like he's not in himself.

Y/n and the scouts quickly moved away. Eren let out a loud growl as he jumped high towards Annie, he bit her leg, Annie looked back at Eren with wide-eyes, she kicked Eren, but the green-eyed titan didn't let her go.

"Wait, Y/n!" Hange said when Y/n left.

The h/c girl bravely run towards the two titans fighting, she hooked her wires to the wall and brought herself up in a fast pace. Annie was surprised when Y/n had already cut off all her fingers that are dug through the wall.

Annie stared at Y/n with wide-eyes as she slowly fall mid-air. Y/n has a cold look om her eyes as she let herself fall and land on top of Annie's head.

"I told you...I'll get you this time."
Y/n coldly said. She smirked and pushed Annie's forehead with her feet. Eren grabbed the female titan and slammed her on the ground.

Another loud growl was heard from the green-eyed titan.

He pulled both of Annie's arm and threw it just anywhere. One arm landed right in front of where Erwin is standing but the blond commander remained unfazed. Eren also cut off Annie's head, her nape opened up and Annie appeared, unconscious and tearing up. He growled and stared at the young blond-lady. "Wait! Eren! No! You can't eat her!" Y/n shouted.

Eren growled once again and tried to fight himself back from eating Eren, but he's not in his control. He was about to devour Annie, but a sudden bright blue glow and strong impact of wind preventing him from doing so.

The scouts covered their eyes and tried to fight back the strong wind.

Their eyes widened when they saw Eren fusing with Annie's titan.

"Someone get Eren out of--"

Y/n didn't continue what she wanted to say when Levi appeared from above and quickly sliced off Eren's nape. The green-eyed boy popped out from his nape, unconscious. "Don't eat our valuable subject, idiot." Levi said.

Y/n sighed in relief.

She was about to go down, but rubbles from the wall started falling. Y/n looked at the wall, her eyes widened upon seeing a colossal titan inside. "What. The. Fuck." Y/n said.

Payne arrived at the scene, his eyes widened when he saw the female titan's vessel is inside a large crystal.

Hange ordered the others to get the horses, a wagon, net and cover for Annie's crystal. Armin and Mikasa are tending to Eren who's only half-conscious. Jean is near Annie's crystal and trying to break it with his blades, even though it's useless because Annie's crystallize base is too hard.

Jean was only stopped by Levi.

"Did anyone see Y/n?!" Payne asked.

All the scouts looked at him.

"Right! Y/n! Where is she...I think she's... Hange looked up at the wall.

Lots of rubbles are still falling off from the wall. The hot steams from Eren and Annie's dead titan bodies faded away, their eyes widened after seeing the colossal titan inside the wall. Payne and Jean were even more shocked because Y/n's just beside it.

The h/c girl is frozen in her place and staring at the colossal titan while holding her blades firmly, ready to kill if it ever moves. She's sweating, too, because of fear and nervousness.

"A titan...?!"

"How?"

"Inside the wall?!"

"Is it moving...?"

"Squad leader!! Your orders?!" Moblit shouted at Hange who's too stunned to speak while staring at the titan.

"Get your ass down here, brat! Get away from that titan!" Levi shouted.

Y/n gulped. She wants to move away, but she doesn't know why she can't bring herself to move. Maybe it's because she's terrified at the thought of a titan is inside a the wall and that she's hell too currently close with it.

"That idiot!" Jean said.

He hooked his wires onto the wall and was about to bring himself up and get Y/n, but he was surprised when Payne already did what he was about to do.

Jean frowned as he watched Payne grabbed Y/n by the waist and moved the two of them away from the titan.

"Did you develop a crush on that titan that you can't even move away?!" Payne asked Y/n as soon as the landed on the ground. His arm are still wrapped around Y/n's waist, while
Y/n is holding onto his shoulders.

Jean clenched his fists and walked towards the two, he's already pissed off by their failure in getting Annie, well, they did got her, but she locked herself up inside a hard crsytal base.

Jean held Y/n's hand and pulled her away from Payne. Y/n was surprised, while Payne raised a brow at Jean.

"Huh? Who are you?" Payne asked.

Jean hid Y/n behind him. "I think I should be the one asking you that. You're not a survey corps soldier, so why are you here?" Jean asked.

Payne kept his one brow raised as he stare at Jean with an insulting look.

He looked at Jean's hand that's holding Y/n's right wrist, and he finds it ridiculous because Jean looks like he's protecting Y/n from him.

He smirked when he got the idea of why Jean seems to be possessive with Y/n. "Oh...? Is my sweetcheeks your girlfriend?" Payne sarcastically asked.

Y/n let out a deep sigh, she was about to speak but Jean already did.

"What? You fucking pervert. Stop calling her that. She has a name." Jean said, he's obviously annoyed...mad.

The smirk on Payne's lips faded, he stared at Jean with a serious look.

"I don't know who you are, so stop cursing at me and don't call me a pervert. Only Y/n has the right to call me that and of course, spout profanities at me. And if you're wondering who I am, I'm Jean. Jean Payne. Happy now? Do you want my autograph, horse-face?" Payne sarcastically asked the young man.

Jean gritted his teeth.. The fuck? We have the same name...and how close is he to Y/n...? "Bastard. What did you just call me?" Jean furiously asked.

He let go of Y/n's hand and was about to grabbed Payne's shirt, but the h/c girl quickly stood in between them.

"Stop. This is not the time for the two of you to be fighting." Y/n said.

Payne and Jean glared at each other.

Y/n placed her hands on their chest and pushed them away from each other before they could even get close. Jean smirked at Payne. "You're an MP, huh? A member of the most useless regimeny. You're trying to hit on Y/n, aren't you? Too bad, she doesn't like guys like you." Jean said.

Y/n face-palmed. Why is he picking a fight with Payne?! Y/n thougjt.

Payne smirked, too. "Oh? Really? How can you be so sure? Doesn't mean she likes guys like me, then the chance of her falling for me is not impossible."

Jean clenched his jaw.

I don't want that. I don't want Y/n to..

I don't want Y/n to fall for someone...

"Stay away from Y/n." Jean said.

Y/n blinked twice. She can't believe she's stuck im between two Jeans who's about to throw hands at each other and the reason is her...damn.

"She's my girlfriend, bro." Payne said.

Jean's eyes widened.

Even Y/n was shocked.

Jean froze on his place as he stare at Payne with wide eyes.

Y/n stared at Payne with disbelief.

She wasn't able to say anything, even though she wants to deny what Payne said. Payne held Y/n's hand and pulled her close to him, the blond-guy hid
Y/n behind him. "So I think you should be the one to stay away from her." Payne seriously said to Jean.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Y/n asked Payne. Payne smiled and looked back at Y/n. Y/n's eyes widened when Payne mouthed, "just play along."

The annoyed look on Y/n's face faded. She gulped and looked at Jean, the young man looks so angry and...

Jealous? Y/n thought.

Jean clenched both of his fists, he looked at Y/n just to confirm if Payne's telling the truth. But all Jean saw from Y/ns face is a look that tells him that Payne's indeed telling the truth.

"Why...didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" Jean asked Y/n.

Y/n gulped and looked away.

"S-sorry...I didn't know when to tell you." Y/n said.

Jean's knuckles are already turning white. He's annoyed. No. He's mad.

But he doesn't know why.

"I see." Jean camly said.

"That titan..."

The three were interrupted when minister Nick arrived.

The minister is panting and holding onto Hange's shoulder.

"Minister Nick?" Hange said.

"That titan...don't let...sunlight...hit it! It doesn't matter what something that will block the light..." Minister Nick said.

"What?" Hange asked.

"Cover it! Hurry!" Minister Nick said.

Payne, Y/n and Jean looked up at the titan inside the wall. "This is...all so damn unbelievable." Y/n muttered.

The h/c girl kept then walked out.

She saw Erwin and Levi are together with Nile and the MPS.

Payne followed Y/n who's now walking towards her uncle.

While Jean stayed om his place, he watched Y/n leave with Payne.

For a moment, he felt his heart feeling like it's being gripped on. Where did the pain in his heart come from? Why is he suddenly hurt by all of this...?

Y/n stopped right in front of Erwin and Levi. "I'm going now." Y/n said.

Erwin nod his head. "Be careful on your way to the south. Remember not to mention anything to the other 104th except for Mike and his squad."

"Yes, commander." Y/n said.

Erwin looked at Payne, a small smirk crept onto his lips upon seeing the blond-guy is bravely glaring at him.

"Being curious is nice, but...it could kill you." Erwin meaninfully said.

"Huh?" Y/n said.

Her uncle didn't say anything, Erwin just turned his back on Y/n then left with the MPS. "Come on, Payne! We still have work to do!" Nile said.

"Yes, sir." Payne said.

The blond-guy clenched his fists and cursed Erwin on his mind.

Y/n watched Payne leave with her uncle, Nile and the MPS.

Levi stayed for a bit with Y/n.

"Your horse in on our branch HQ in here. In the stables, of course. Refill your gas and change your blades."

Y/n nod. "Yes, captain." Y/n said.

Y/n was about to leave but Levi said something that made her stop. "Jean Payne...you can't trust him." Levi said.

Y/n remained stoic, she turned her head to the side a bit and side-eyed Levi. "I don't trust him, captain. And, let me ask you something." Y/n said.

Levi stared at Y/n with his usual dull eyes and stoic expression. "If I can't trust Payne. Then can I trust the other people around me?" Y/n asked.

Levi was surprised by Y/n's question, but he remained unfazed. "No." Levi said. "But that depends on you." The raven-haired male captain said then turned his back on Y/n and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n let out a deep sigh.

She finished refilling her gas and changing her blades, and now she's already on her horses' back and just getting ready to leave. Y/n's taking a little time to rest herself for a bit.

The h/c girl's brows furrowed when she sighted a familiar figure coming her way with a black stallion.

A frown was plastered on her face upon seeing that it's Jean Payne.

And he's wearing a survey corps uniform, his gas seems to be refilled, too. And all of his blades are all new.

Payne cockily smirked and placed both of his hands on his waist as he presented himself to Y/n.

"Hello there, sweet thing. It's a great pleasure to tell you that I'll be joining you in your trip to the south." Payne happily said. Y/n stared at Payne with an annoyed look. "Isn't it great? You get to travel with such a handsome man like me?" Payne arrogantly said.

"No. You're annoying." Y/n said.

The h/c girl groaned and rolled her eyes as she made her horse move.

"Huh?! I'm hurt, doll!" Payne said.

Y/n shut her eyes. "Just how many nicknames do you have for me?!?"

"I have a lot!" Payne happily said, totally ignoring that Y/n is pissed off.

Payne pet his horse for a while then hopped on it. He smirked and followed Y/n, the two left the SC HQ.

The blond-guy catch up to Y/n's side. Y/n annoyedly looked at Payne.

"What the hell?! Why are you coming with me?!" Y/n asked.

"I just want to!" Payne said.

Y/n groaned. "How did you even leave your work? You know you'll get in big trouble for what you're doing now."

"I love trouble, butter." Payne said.

Y/n sigh deeply. "For fuck's sake. Call me by my name." Y/n said.

"Sure, honey." Payne said.

He laughed when Y/n glared at him.

The two arrived at the gate of Stohess. The garrisons on top of the wall didn't bother ringing the bell since it's only Y/n and Payne which they thought is a scout. The message to let Y/n leave was already relayed to them earlier.

The gate slowly opened.

Y/n and Payne stared outside.

They both made their horse gallop fast forward after the gate was completely up. The wind blew and
Y/n's hair was blown by the wind.

Payne looked at Y/n, he stared at the h/c girl for a few moments.

"By the way, yesterday, I saw a fish pond." Payne randomly said.

Y/n's brows furrowed. "So what?"

Payne smiled. "The fishes looks cute."

"And so?" Y/n asked.

"They reminded me of you." Payne said. Y/n's face turned to an annoyed look once again. She glared at Payne.

"You could've just said I look like a fish, blond jackass!" Y/n said.

Payne laughed. "Let me be your pond if you become a fish." Payne said.

"Damn it! Leave me alone!" Y/n said.

Payne just laughed and continued on pissing the h/c girl off. He just loves it whenever Y/n gets annoyed with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 10 hours after Y/n and Payne left -

"Commander Erwin!!"

Erwin who was having a meeting with the mayor and officials of Stohess district were interrupted when the door suddenly opened.

Erwin was surprised upon seeing Thomas, a member of Mike's squad.

"It's terrible! Wall Rose has been breached!!" Thomas said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Payne froze on their places upon seeing titans are surrounding the south survey corps base camp.

After 10 hours of travelling from Stohess going to wall Rose in the south, the two finally arrived at the survey corps base camp in the south.

And to their horror, Mike's squad and the 104th are nowhere to be found and titans are the only ones present in the place. "Damn it...another pain in the ass...this is all bullshit...wall Rose...has been breached." Y/n said.

"Oi...oi...oi...oi!!!" Payne shouted.

Him and Y/n were shocked when the titans noticed them. "Move!" Y/n said.

The two quickly made their horse gallop fast forward. "Damn it! How...how was the wall breached?!" Payne asked in distressed.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

"I can only think of one thing...it could be that the colossal titan appeared once again, and made another hole in Trost. The gate is sealed, but that colossal bitch can still destroy other parts of the wall. And...if the titans are already here inside inner wall Rose, it only means that...the armored titan appeared as well and destroyed the gates...just like what they did five years ago in wall Maria." Y/n said.

Then does this mean...none of the other 104th cadets are the colossal titan and armored titan? Y/n thought.

"Sweetheart! They're too fast! They'll catch up to us! And our poor horse will get exhausted if we keep on riding in full speed like this!" Payne said. Y/n closed her eyes and stayed silent for a few moments. She's still thinking of how they can get away.

"Boo?!" Payne called Y/n again.

"Damn it! I don't want to die here! We can't die here, not until we get to know the truth!" Payne shouted.

"Oh my fucking walls! Will you shut up for a moment?! I'm trying to think of how to get the both us away from those bastards!" Y/n annoyed said.

Payne frowned. "Fine! I'll blame you for the rest of my life, sugar. If I get eaten by titans today!" Payne shouted.

Y/n ignored Payne and looked back. She counted the titans chasing them.

10...they're only 10. But they're all fucking abnormals...it'll be hard to fight them...but we can't risk running away like this...we won't be the ones to suffer, but our horses. If they get tired, we can't escape then. But if we fight those titans, at least just reduce their numbers...we still have a small chance of getting away... Y/n thought.

"Cutie?! When will you finish thinking?! At this rate? We'll get eat--"

"We're going to kill them all." Y/n said.

END OF SEASON 1.
_____________________________________

:)

A/n: Hello! Season 1 is finally done!

Happy for myself that I finished season 1 and I'm also very glad that those who read this story since the moment in started are still here reading and for the new readers, thank you for reading and supporting this book! We still have a long journey ahead of this Jean x reader fanfic.

It is with great pleasure to tell y'all that we're now down to season 2.

I'm actually excited for season 2 because there will be lots of Jean P and Y/n alone together moments.

Lmao. At this rate, our Jean-boy will be replaced as the leading man.

Just kidding... ^_^

And...spoiler alert! A very important peson is finally coming back. Hoho!

Anyways, I want to know your thoughts on our sexy boi, Jean P :>

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

246K 8.5K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
140K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...
12.5K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...