i know your name | peter park...

Por jaylovesced

"He knows my name." he says to himself in a panic. "He saw my camera, it had my name on it. He knows my name... Más

two
three

one

29 1 0
Por jaylovesced

Peter Parker.

I know who he is, we've been in the same classes since like, kindergarten.

We're also neighbors, but he probably doesn't even know that.

He's a photographer, Flash pushes him around. Right now I'm sitting outside of school in the courtyard and I see him approaching a crowd.

"Gwen, I'll be right back.'' I say slowly standing up and making my way over. I'm about to reach the crowd when I hear flash say something from the middle. Of course.

"Eat your vegetables Gordon, come on!" he shouts at the kid he is currently carrying over the table. "Hey Parker, come on, get a picture!"

"Aubrey, they're getting really rowdy, I think you should just stay here." Gwen suggests from the table.

"Gwen, he's a bully.'' I rebut. She's about to reply when she is cut off by a voice shouting.

"Put him down! Eugene!'' I hear. I whip my head around to see who was crazy enough to call Flash by his real name. I see everyone in the circle staring at Peter in disbelief. Before I can even react, I hear everyone shout oohs and aahs. I immediately make my way over, going against Gwen's suggestion.

"Get up, come on!'' I hear a Flash shout. I pick up my pace to get there as quickly as possible. "Stay down, Parker!" At that, I finally make my way into the middle, met with a hurting Peter on the floor and flash waved his arms cockily and victoriously. "Who wants one more?!"

"Flash!" I intervened. He turns around to face me. "What is wrong with you?" I say in a normal voice"

"What do you mean, he picked a fight, he--"

"Enough, flash. Go, you've done enough." he hesitates before he heeds the girl's advice and walks away. She crouches down to be more level with the boy on the floor. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," he grunts. "Just fine." he slowly gets up, reaching for his now broken camera as Aubrey walks away, sparing one last glance at the boy on the floor before catching up with Gwen to go to class.

🕷🕷🕷

Aubrey is seated in class, talking a bit with Gwen when Peter walks in and takes his seat next to her.

"That was stupid, what you did out there. But it was good. We need more good." she says to him with a small smile. "But it was really stupid." she adds. "You should probably go to the nurse's office, you might have a concussion."

Peter simply nods along to her words, not really having any input.

"What's your name?" she asks with a small smile.

"You don't know my name?" he asks, seemingly taken aback.

"No, I know your name. I've known your name since elementary school. I just wanna know if you know your name."

"Peter." he says in a small voice, as she raises her eyebrows to indicate she's waiting for more. "Parker. Peter parker." he lets out a breathy chuckle.

"Okay, good." she laughs a bit at the boy. She turns back to face the front and after a beat of silence, she turns back to the dorky boy. "I'd still go to the nurse, though. Just to be safe."

"You're Aubrey right?"

"Mhm." she smiles at him before turning her attention back to the front.

🕷🕷🕷

Aubrey goes through the day as normal, going to her classes, having lunch with Gwen, walking home to change into comfier clothes, then heading down the street to her neighbor's to babysit. 

Aubrey walks into her house and greets her dog Stella before heading upstairs. She gets to her room and sets her stuff down. She walks over to her window, opening it a bit to let some fresh air in. she lets her gaze linger out the window for a bit, just observing the neighborhood. After a few seconds, she spots a certain someone skating along the sidewalk. She watches as he crosses the street to get to his house, just two houses down from her, and then he disappears inside. She and Peter had been neighbors for most of their lives, also having had classes together at school since they were five, but they never talked. Maybe once or twice, but never a full enough conversation to consider themselves friends, until today when they had their fullest conversation, probably since freshman year.

She walks away from the window towards her closet to change. She changes into simple black leggings and a big t-shirt, ready to head down the street to babysit for her neighbors. She heads back downstairs and out the door, making sure to lock it.

As she walks across the street, she doesn't notice the pair of eyes watching her fondly from the kitchen window of the house two houses down from hers.

🕷🕷🕷

Aubrey knocks on her neighbors' door, rocking back and forth on her heels as she waits for someone to open the door. The door opens to reveal her neighbor Alison, with her one year old on her hip and her 4 year old running around in the hall behind her.

"Hey, Aubrey. Come on in, we're about to head out. You're right on time." She greets with a smile.

"Okay, perfect, I rushed a bit. I got held up in my last class and then had to stop home to change." she sighs out a breath of relief knowing she wasn't too late.

"No, no you're good." She disappears into the kitchen as the four year old, Jenna, approaches aubrey. She gives the small girl a small 'hi' in greeting, taking her hand and walking to the kitchen. "Listen, Lily's had a bit of a cold all day, so just keep a bit of a closer eye on her."

"Aw, okay, yeah."

"Do I have everything?" Alison asks, mostly to herself.

"Uh, I saw your phone on the table by the front door with the car keys."

"Ah, thank you. Mark!" she shouts for her husband to come downstairs to leave. "Ok, Jenna, be good for Bee. And you," she looks at Aubrey as she passes Lily over to her. "No sugar for her," she then looks back at Jenna. "Past-"

"Past six, I know." Aubrey says with a grin.

"Okay, great thank you. We'll be back, the latest nine. My mom's number is on the fridge in case we don't answer if anything happens. Car keys are hanging by the door just in case."

"Alright, perfect. We'll see you later. Say bye to mama." She waves Lily's tiny hand at Alison, Jenna waving next to her.

"Hey, ready?" Her husband Mark is now standing by her at the door.

"Yeah good, lets go."

The husband and wife say their goodbyes to their daughters and Aubrey before heading out the door, leaving Aubrey to lock it. She locks the door before heading to the living room to put on some tv for Jenna and let Lily rest on top of her on the couch.

After about an hour or two, Jenna is sleeping lightly on the couch next to Aubrey and the baby when Aubrey hears the doorbell ring. She carefully gets up off the couch, careful not to wake the sick, sleeping baby in her arms.

Aubrey opens the door, surprised as to who was waiting outside.

"Peter." she states in slight shock.

"Oh, Aubrey, hey. I'm looking for Mark." he says with a small, seemingly surprised smile.

"Oh, he and Alison are out. I'm babysitting."

"Oh." he simply says.

"What did you need?"

"Oh, yeah, I uh, I needed his help with something in my house but it's fine, it can wait."

"Okay..." she responds confusedly. Then she notices something. "You're wearing glasses."

"Oh, yeah, they uh, they were my dads. Just found them."

"I haven't seen you wear glasses since like second grade." she says with a small smile. "They suit you." she continues with a smile. Peter stays silent for a moment.

She remembers that?

"Uh, yeah, thanks."

She notices how often he stumbles on his words.

It's cute.

"Is that all?" she asks, still with a grin on her face.

"Uh, yeah I guess so. I guess I'll come by when they get back or tomorrow, I don't know, we'll see." he rambles.

"Okay." she lets out a breathy chuckle. "Have a nice night, Peter."

"Yeah, yeah you too."

Aubrey slowly closes the door with that same grin still on her face.

"Bye." she lets out just above a whisper before the door closes. Peter stands there for a few more seconds, thinking back on what had just happened. Shaking his head of his thoughts, he turns around to head back to his own house.

He finally talked to the girl he liked.

🕷🕷🕷

author's note:)

hiiii welcome to the story lol. uh, so short chapter just to start off. im not gonna have them this short usually, this is just to start up the story and introduce the characters a bit:)

i have absolutely no idea how updates are gonna be, i have two other books im working on(james potter x fem oc, eli moskowitz x fem oc, just in case u wanted to check them out😉) so yeah, the update thing kind of applies to all of them.

anyway, thats all ig, don't forget to vote and comment thanks:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...