Laurie Laurence Imagines

De lemonmilkbaby

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴! 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵�... Mais

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐬
𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 || 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲

1.4K 15 42
De lemonmilkbaby

Laurie Laurence x Reader

Summary: You see the Laurence boy outside, and decide you want to meet him. 

Warnings: None

Author: rainelikerain on Tumblr!

Words: 1961

——————————————————

You stood by the window on Christmas morning, wondering what on earth the Laurence boy was doing.

Theodore Laurence was a boy that lived across from your house. You never ever seen him go out, he was always shut inside his room, being tutored by Mr. Brooke. He was never allowed to see anyone, and that was quite bizzare to you and your sisters. You were never shut away from anyone, you all had places to be and things to do. Meg was off to the Kings House most days, Jo had to teach Beth, Amy has school and you worked with hannah. There was always something to do, someone to see.

Amy walked over to you, trying to get a peak at what you where looking at through the small window.

"Is that the Laurence boy?" Amy asked, squeezing her head next to yours. Meg, Beth and Jo then ran over to see where the Laurence boy was and what he was doing.

"He is out?"

"Where is he?"

"There, have a look"

"Oh yes I can see him now."

"Ouch Jo that was my foot!"

Everyone was squeezing and shuffling to get a glimpse of him. It was like they hadn't seen a boy before.

"That boy is suffering for society and fun. His grandpa does not know what's good for him, and keeps him shut up all alone. He needs a lot of jolly boys to play with, or somebody young and lively. I've a great Mind to go over and tell the old gentleman so" Jo said, feeling quite sorry for the boy. After all, how could the girls ever imagine being shut up all alone and doing work all the time?

"I have heard he is half Italian, and his mother and father are dead and he's an orphan" Amy said, as Meg hit her arm looking quite disappointed.

"Amy! Don't be so rude! The boy is sweet and kind, we should go over and see him. I dont mind that he is an orphan, do you Y/N?"

"Oh not at all! Why should it matter? I would love to get to know him! We should all go and visit him together!" You said excitedly, and they all agreed. You had never really interacted with boys before, you were always brought up with girls. You had been to a girls only school, your father has been at war for quite some time so only girls have been around. 

You and your sisters had gotten your coats on, gloves, hat and scarf and headed out. But, in fact, you were all not going to see the Laurence boy. Meg was off to the Kings as usual, Beth and Jo were off to the Hummels to aid to Mrs. Hummels children, Amy was off to aunt March's to practice her painting, and you were supposedly off to get Amy some pickled limes and Marmee some gloves. You hadn't told the girls you were actually going to see the Laurence boy, and without them. You knew it would Hurt their feelings, so you kept it a secret. That was extremely foolish of you.

You picked up some snow off of the floor, made a snow ball and threw it at the window. To your surprise, someone began to open the window, and yes, it was him.

"Hello Mr. Laurence! My name is Y/N March! I live just across the hill," You pointed to your little house across the snow covered hill. "And I was wondering if I could come in and introduce myself!" You shouted to him. A smile grew along his face and he leaned forward a little.

"Hello Miss. March! Please, yes come in. I will greet you at the door." He replied.

He opened to door for you and you two shook hands.

"Please, Mr. Laurence, call me Y/N."

"And I'm not Mr. Laurence I'm only laurie."

From that moment on, you knew you two where going to be friends.

As you were leaving, you asked laurie if he would like to come over and visit you and your sisters sometime. Of course he had agreed and this made you over joyed.  What you hadn't realised though was that you would have to tell your sisters what had happened now

Now you were headed straight for the market to look for the gloves and the limes. You knew you had spent way to much time at the Laurie's, so you didn't take your time to get to the market. Surprisingly, you and Laurie got on very well, and had alot in common. Laurie was half Italian, and you were taking Italian classes. Italy was a dream for you, you had always wanted to go there and become a famous ballet dancer. You had been learning to ballet dance for a while now, and you were quite good at it. Of course you had already told Laurie about this, and he found it quite interesting that you had such a hobby.

You were nearing the market, and it was already getting dark, which meant it was around dinner time. Hannah had probably made dinner, Marmee was probably very worried and the girls were probably very angry and upset with you. Just what you needed on a Monday afternoon, right?

To make matters worse, the market was just closing. What were you going to say now? There was no excuse! The only thing you would be able to do was tell everyone what had happened, that you didn't do your job, and instead you slacked off and went to the Laurence boy's house. Oh no. Your sisters where for sure to be mad.

You raced home, running through streets and across roads until you reached the hills near your home. The sun the low and outside of your home, you could see Marmee pacing up and down the garden when you came into her sight, she ran up to you and engulfed you In an emourmous hug.

"Oh, my dear dear Y/N/N, where have you been darling? We have all been worried sick, lovely." She said, lathering you face with kisses. Then your sisters ran out shouting your name and wrapping you in a tight group hug.

"Don't ever do this to us again Y/N!" Jo said angrily.

"Jo is right, Y/N. We were worried terribly." Meg responded lovingly

"I know, I know, but you have to hear this. I was meant to go to the market, but I did end up going off track and visiting the Laurence boy. " You said with a nervous smile.

"You went to see the Laurence boy... without us?" Amy questioned, looking almost betrayed.

"Yes, but to only see what he was like! I also invited him to come see us later, and he agreed!"

"Yes, but Y/N, we were meant to meet him together." Beth added shyly.

"I know, and I am so very truly sorry sisters. I really am." You said as they all hugged you again.

"Don't worry, at least we are all together again. That's what matters.

After that, laurie came to visit your house twice every week to see all of you, but you did sometimes sneek out and visit him and his grandpa. They were both very nice people, and loved having you over. Of course you and Laurie began to be very good friends. Hannah often said you two were 'joined at the hip'. Wherever you were, he was. Wherever he was, you were.

You had told the girls that he wasn't coming on this particular day, so you could have your P. O. meeting. This club was strictly a 'ladys only club', but you did have a trick up your sleeve, and Jo was in on it.

As the group began, everyone was dressed up, putting on a British accent and acting very posh. It was a very rowdy club, always making a lot of noise and waving our arms in the air.

"Lady's, Lady's, please excuse me, but I have a suggestion for the club. May I suggest a new member!" You said turning  to everyone.

A couple of 'hm's' and 'ahhh yes' were spread including the waving of arms and stamping of feet.

" ahem, may I propose, Mr. Theodore Laurence!" Jo said, standing up and turning round. Suddenly, everyone dropped their arms and started to complain.

"No, Jo, no."

"Oh come now we must have him!"

"No Y/N, this is a Lady's club!"

"Alright hands up for laurie come on"

You went around the club holding people hands up until everyone's hands were up. Then, Laurie burst out the closet, and everyone screamed.

"Ladys! Thank you for welcoming me into this club! Such and honor indeed!" Laurie said putting on a British accent.

"Ahahah, welcome, welcome old friend."

You began to see Laurie more often after that. He was always around, with the club and seeing you, visiting the Hummels with you and you going to see his paintings and books. You loved spending time with Laurie, he was your best friend. He was always there to cheer you up, make you laugh and smile.

Sometimes you wondered if he felt more than that. If he wanted to be more than friends. Yes, he would flirt with you, but that was maybe just him. But maybe he felt like you did. You had recently realised that you liked him more than friends do, but you were too scared to say anything. He was you best friends after all, you didn't want to loose him.

This particular day, you and Laurie were at the beach. Today was a day with nothing on eachothers minds, no work, a day of rest. You had your wool and needles out and you were knitting a blanket, while laurie had a book out and was reading it. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of your needles, book pages, and the tide, slowly rolling towards you two.

After a while, laurie put his book aside and layed on his back, looking at the sky.

"I like days like this, Y/N." He spoke calmly, smiling to himself.

"Yes days without work are very nice, but-"

"No, I like days where I can spend hours upon hours with you. I like watching the waves and the birds, I like listening to your needles hit eachothet as they weave through the wool. It's soothing"  He spoke looking at you in the eyes. You could get lost in them if you looked to long, they were so captivating. Eventually, you stood up, chuckled and began to walk home.

"Come on, let's go home Laurie." You did trying to ignore the situation.

" don't act like you don't know what I mean, Y/N/N. You know exactly what I am saying" Laurie pulled you back, looking at you softly.

"Laurie, stop playing with me."

"I'm not, Y/N, you know how I feel and I know how you feel. Please just, just let me know for sure." He spoke so softly and caringly, it was hard to lie to him. But you just couldn't belive him. He felt the same way? All this time. You words came out as more of a whisper. Looking down at your feet, holding his hand, you said;

"I love you, Laurie"

He turned your head towards his and looked you in the eyes.

" that's all I wanted to hear, Y/N/N" and with that, he held your face and kissed you like there was no tomorrow.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

291K 9.5K 40
[FEATURED BY WATTPAD] As Annie steps into the March household, she's met with skepticism and cold shoulders from her new board sisters. But as she de...
105K 2.6K 24
'𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙎𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜' 'Well 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 ' ♡︎ Theodore Laurence...
16.4K 417 14
Lilith Laurence is Laurie's well known sister for her beauty,nothing else.The March's come close with the two Laurence's but one certain blonde falls...
216K 4.5K 41
☾☀︎︎☽❤︎ 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 ꧂☕︎︎✍︎︎❦ Marilyn March is the middle sister of the March family. Everyone likes her, but often forgotten as most middle ch...