𝕃𝕆$𝔼ℝ =𝕃𝕆♑𝔼ℝ γ€Šβ„‚π•™π• π•š οΏ½...

By gyufanatic

β›“π˜­π˜°π˜·π˜¦π˜³ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 π˜₯𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘒𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘨𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒 π˜­π˜°π˜΄π˜¦π˜³β›“ All Park Yuna wanted this summer was to hav... More

Hello There
Loser = Lover
Summer Break
Manic Laughter
Lobby Room
Orthopaedic Department
Crazy Bastard
Destroyed Bedroom
Anger Outburst
Ice Cream
21 Questions
Apologetic Love
Magic Island
Movie Night
The Fruits
Night In
Arm Wrestling
Painting Distractions
Her Dreamscape
Opening Day
Narrow Alleyway
The Past
Hated Lover
Amor Fati
His Threat
Fancy You
A Mistake?
The Start
Falling, Falling
Sleeping Over
Skater Boy
Rock'n' Roll
Road Trip
Beach Date
Star Gazing
Love Dive
Stalker Alert
Her Name
Princess Treatment
Birthday Present
Secretive Friendship
Simple Truth
Regretful Past
A Choice
Unresolved Issues

Dinner Fight

197 9 54
By gyufanatic

Park Yuna🎨

Beomgyu and I keep running until we reach the apartment. We wait outside for a second, panting, my hands on my knees. I turn to look at him and my smile drops. I quickly rush over to the boy sprawled out on ground, struggling to breathe.

"Beomgyu, hey, hey are you okay? Beomgyu, look at me. Take deep breaths, alright," I say, as I start to panic. "You stupid bitch, he has a broken arm for God's sake. Why on earth would you make him run like that?" I say to myself out loud. 

"No, no, it's okay. I'm fine. Great, actually," Beomgyu says, shaking his head, a giddy smile on his face. 

"You sure?" I question, eyebrows raised. He gives me a nod, head bouncing up and down, making him look like a child. 

"Okay then, get up," I say as I heave him up, onto his feet. We walk over to my apartment building and up to the fourth floor. I take out my keys and shove it into a door that said 'Room 403'. I let Beomgyu walk in first, and then follow as I lock the door. 

"Home sweet home I guess. It's not a 'golden chandelier decorated, with expensive gadgets and toilets that flush on their own hotel suite' but hey, what are our hands for?" I say, in an attempt to lighten up the mood. He looks around the place, mouth held open.

I feel quite self conscious about our small place. Obviously he wasn't used to something like this, considering where he lived. I glance over to him. All my worries are instantly thrown out the door, as I see a bright smile adorning his face. "This place looks...homely," he remarks. "I love it." 

"Glad you do. Would have yeeted you outta here if you didn't," I say, walking towards the kitchen. He smiles and follows. I take out the left over ice cream and shove it all in the refrigerator. I turn around to look at him. 

"Sooo..." I leave that hanging.

"Sooo..." He does too. 

My God, this is painful. "You stink. Why don't you go take a shower," I say with a smile. Beomgyu looks over at me, stonefaced, probably wondering if he truly does stink. He slowly bends his face down to take a sniff of himself. He comes up looking confused. 

"I'm kidding, Beomgyu. You don't stink. And even if you did, I wouldn't say it to your face. I'm just saying you had a long day, and a long, hot shower can do wonders," I say, hoping to clarify myself and not seem like bitch. 

He just lets out an, "Oh." 

I think I scared him. "Anyways, the bathroom is right here." I walk over and point to the door.

 "Uh, thanks." He pauses. "What... what are you going to be doing in the mean time?" 

I shrug. "Take a shower too, I guess." 

"Would...would you like to go first?" he says in an odd, gentlemanly way. 

"It's okay, we can just go together," I smile. 

He looks genuinely horrified, as he jumps up and gets as far away from me as he possibly can, wrapping his hands around his chest in the process, unable to look me in the eye. I smile, satisfied.

"What, you don't want to?" I ask with a pout. I gasp suddenly, putting my hands on my face, bringing in my inner Jun Jihyun. "You weren't thinking of us...actually-" I gasp again. "Beomgyu! Do I look like such a young woman to you? Oh, how scandalous."

I look up to see his expression, only to see him look extremely terrified. I think I should stop. 

"Beomgyu, it was a joke. A pathetic attempt, really. I think I'm losing my humour by not hanging out with my friends for two days," I chuckle awkwardly. He joins in as well, but really, he looks like he's about to drown himself in his own misery.

"Wait, can you take a shower actually? You know, with your cast and stuff. What did the doctor say?" I question, hoping to change the subject. 

"Uh...he said it's fine. I should just be careful about the water not touching my cast. I can just use the plastic bag you used for the ice cream, so don't worry about it." 

"Cool," I remark. "I'm...uh gonna go right now." I race into my room. I lean out, peeking from my door, "Also, I have my own bathroom. So don't worry about it," He gives me a nod, grabs his clothes, the plastic bag and disappears into the bathroom.

I close my bedroom door and sigh, leaning against it. I start groaning out loud, moving around like a child throwing a tantrum. "Why why why whyyyy?" I whine. 

I feel like crawling into a hole and joining the snakes. And that's saying something. I hate snakes. Except a certain snake bitch named Tom Riddle. Now, let me clarify, I said Tom Riddle, not ugly, noseless, bald, snake-tongued, kinky ass old man.

Moving on, I take some comfy black shorts and a hoodie(and underwear of course) and go in to take a shower, hoping the warm, hot water will calm me down and also hoping Pennywise isn't creeping up in my sink.

                                                              🎨 🎨 🎨 🎨 🎨

Just as I'm done with my shower, I hear the doorbell ring. Jimin oppa already has a key, so who could it possibly be?  Maybe Beomgyu managed to lock himself out and is trying to come in. I'm proven wrong, weirdly. 

"Okay yeah, thanks Jin hyung, I really owe you one." My brother stands out on the doorway, two pizza boxes in his hands and a large bottle of coke in the other. He has his phone held up against his face, with the help of his shoulder. He looks down to me and hands me the pizza boxes and the bottle of coke. "Uh huh, yeah. I don't know, maybe in a week." 

"Is that Jin oppa?" I ask. He shushes me aggressively and continues on the phone. 

"Hyung, I'm not a respected doctor like you are. I can't take a day off whenever I want to. I'm an ER nurse. Yeah, no I'll talk to Jungkook and see when he's free. Yeah okay,bye hyung." He takes off his shoes, coat and backpack and walks in.

"Why couldn't you let me talk to Jin oppa?" I sulk. 

He ignores me and asks, "Where's Beomgyu?" I shrug, still salty.

"Hey hyung, you're back," Beomgyu calls out, walking out of the bathroom, his hair wet and a towel wrapped around his neck.

He's wearing a loose, blue sweatshirt that had 'BROOKLYN' printed out in bold letters, paired with black pyjama pants. His hair still had water droplets on it that made it look more beautiful than it already did before. His face raised up a little, his tongue resting on the side of his cheek.

Maybe it's cause I haven't seen many men in pyjamas, but he looks hot as fuc-

He looks over at me, and catches me staring at him.

"Pizza!" I yell out, and stride into the kitchen, embarrassed. While I'm getting us plates and cups, I try annoying my brother to get rid of my embarrassment. 

"Why didn't you tell me Seulgi unnie was back?" I demand.

"Because I knew that you would make a big deal out of it," he replies, exhausted. 

"But it is a big deal," I press. "Oppa, the girl that you've literally been in love with since your college days has come back. It's been nearly ten years, and you still haven't confessed your feelings to her. Sure, she ran away to the States to be with her boyfriend and left you all alone and depressed." My brother sends me a glare.

"But," I continue, "she's back now, completely broken up with her boyfriend and ready for a sweet, kind, caring guy who is willing to cherish and love her. She can't have him though, cause shit like that doesn't exist. But, I guess you're the next best thing." 

"Gee, thanks Yuna, for the kind words. Much appreciated," he mumbles sarcastically. Beomgyu just sits there, eyes glancing back and forth between us, as he shoves his pizza down his throat. I grab a slice too, and give up. My brother is hopeless in the love department.

"You better not go all 'Hanna and Caleb' on me, just because Beomgyu is here," my brother starts again, pointing the ketchup bottle at me.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask, offended.

"Oh, come on. Remember that time when you were obsessed with those two, and desperately wanted a relationship like that? If I see you hoping into the shower with Beomgyu, I'm kicking you out instead of him."

"Ok, back up," Beomgyu starts, "what the fuc-"

"God, why would you ever think I'd do that," I intervene. "I'm not crazy enough to gatecrash someone's shower time okay. I've got some sort of self dignity, and respect for other human beings." My brother snorts.

"Wait, why would you gatecrash someone when they're showering?" Beomgyu asks, looking very serious.

My brother grins behind the pizza slice hiding his face. I reach out and smash the slice onto his face.

"Yo, what the hell!"

"It's what you get." I reach for some tissues and pass it on to him. 

"Okay, now that we're done with that, on to the matter of business at hand," my brother, announces, wiping his face. "Beomgyu and I had a talk, and he told me that he would only agree to live with us if he had a way to repay me. And so, I suggested he get a part time job and he's all here for it. And about where you'll sleep, you can sleep in my room, for now."

Before Beomgyu can protest, my brother continues, "Don't worry, Beomgyu, I have a lot of night shifts at the hospital so I won't be home most of the time. That way, you can stay comfortably in my room." 

Beomgyu smiles gratefully and opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt him, "Hey, I wanna get a part time job too."

"No," comes my brother's quick reply. 

"Wait, what? Why?" I question, ludicrous. 

"Look Yuna, if you want money for anything, be it clothes, books or food you can just ask me," he states. 

"But, I want my own money. Money that I've earned by my own hardwork, and money that isn't just handed to me like that."

"We all know what happened the last time you did something like that," he snaps.

"Look, I did that because you wouldn't let me help you. What I did isn't even that much of a big deal. You're just so stubborn, and you have this stupid mindset locked into your head, that you have to do everything all by yourself and never have to ask anyone for help," I fight back.

"Yuna, it is my job to take care of you, and I sure as hell don't need your help with it. I'm your big brother and you are my responsibility. I'm the adult here," he argues. 

"I'm turning 18 soon, and you still treat me like a child! I can take care of myself!"

"You are a child to me, because you are my little sister!"

"But I'm not though. Oppa, I'm not actually your 'little sister'. Or have you forgotten?" He flinches, his eyes shifting but I continue, rubbing salt into his wounds. "Let's be real here, I'm just like Beomgyu. You saw some poor kid who needed help and pitied them. That's all I am to you anyway. So, why am I treated any differently than Beomgyu?"

My brother clenches his jaw, his eyes set on the glass of coke in front of him, as he struggles to not look me in the eye. "Yuna, stop," he threatens.

"You should have just let me stay back there to rot. Why did you even take me with you?" Tears begin to sting my eyes, but I push them back down and take a deep breath. 

"Because, I made a promise to you. I promised you that I would always be with you!" he exclaims.

"Yeah, well, that promise was broken long ago," I whisper, my voice cracking. I take one last look at my brother, as he crumbles down, a pained expression painted on his face. I look at Beomgyu, who looks beyond confused and scared, because obviously he has no idea what's going on.

Guilt. That's all I feel, as I rush into my room. I close the door and collapse onto the ground. I let my tears take over, as I softly break down into sobs, as they echo quietly throughout my room.

How many times? How many times have I locked myself up in this room, and wept myself to sleep? How many times have I awoken from a nightmare, terrified that I may never see anyone again? Terrified, that if I do nothing to help, then I am nothing.

And so I sit there, silently in the dark, choking up on my tears, hoping for someone to wrap their arms around me, and bring me comfort. Hoping for someone to tell me, "You're not alone, Yuna."

Someone, anyone...please.

🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠

It's time for depression and arguing bitches🤪💅

I really really tried making this a good chapter and I'm lowkey proud of the first part but I feel like I really butchered this emoTionaL part idk-

I really do hope it's better than I think it is tho so yeaH

Also for those of u who dont know caleb and hanna are from a show called 'pretty little liars' smn I've been obsessed with for weeks. I've been told the show gets really stupid and shitty later on so oOf

But for now HANNA AND SPENCER SUPREMACY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOMENT

Also it's my biRthdAy today yall-

@an0nym0usDumpling made me this really long eMotioNal edit of our times together and I just got that shit on repeat msmakmakamma

Growing up really scares me as does losing all my memories 

Like idk that's just kinda the person I am but I love to reminisce on the past and just wish I was there instead. It's like I never want to forget all the wonderful happy moments in my life cause unfortunately those are the memories I usually forget over time

I can remember all the embarrassing and sad moments in my life from like when I was 4 but my happy memories dont seem to last that long and that scares me 

Like losing touch with my friends knowing one day that all we'll be is strangers with long forgotten memories really breaks my heart 

And watching 2521 while I feel this way is just kskkakmamma

But anyways do remember do matter how old u are u do always deserve to be happy and dont dwell too much on the past be it good or bad. It's just life and we can't really turn back time and stay there forever as much as we wish to

Anyways hope yall enjoyed the chapter 

Gyu of the day(it didnt work the last chapter) 

Heres a heart from me and beomgyu to all of u😩💖

Bye-

_RAVEN_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 59 12
When a guitarist of an underground band made Nessa, a brisk passerby, take a second glance. ____ Taking a detour due to a closed road, Nessa changed...
9.4K 438 56
Sequal to "Single Parent" Choi Minjae is all grown up now in high school. He knows he has a crush on his best friend, but his friend likes someone el...
21.5K 593 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
44.1K 2.4K 25
Yeonjun and Soobin meet again in middle school and survive through high school. The boys are casually being playful and touchy with each other until...