THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Eight❃
❃Chapter Ten❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Twelve❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Three❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Chapter Nine❃

1K 58 158
By stylemax17

JEON MANSION

Early in the morning jungkook woke up before everyone else. As always he has a cup of coffee while watching his dog bam inspected the bark yard of squirrels. He finished drinking his coffee he immediately went back to his room to gotten freshen up and got himself dressed up.

After jungkook done of dressed up. He walk to his nightstand grabbing his car key and wallet. He without any sound come downstairs but he didn't expect the shorty would be up.

"Hello shorty didn't expect you to wake up early??"

"Hey coconut head I already know you so well that you always wake up early every day in Monday you woke up early" jimin said.

"Let's go than" jungkook said but he was stopped by jimin holding his elbow.

"What??" He asked, snatched his elbow from the grip of jimin.

"This time we're gone eat breakfast in seulgi restaurant" jimin said walk passed jungkook with a little sass attitude.

"I regret regret to woke up early today" he knows that hungry jimin in the morning is the worst well jimin won't go to the office with empty stomach.

The ride was so annoying to jungkook. Why??. Because jimin didn't shut his mouth for a second or take breath.

"Bunny you know yesterday I dream about yoongi is cheating with whom you think??" Jungkook gave him a bored but still asked "whom??"

"With cat" jimin said and burst from laughing.

Jungkook face was wft does he is talking about. He surely regretted ten times to bring a hungry jimin with him.

He didn't know when they reached his sister restaurant. He parked the car on the parkway.

The both male get inside the restaurant and it's packed in this early morning so they decided to sit at the restaurant bar since there are no more tables.

A waiter came towards and greeted them with heart smile. Jungkook didn't care about the waiter so pulled up his phone and start to write a message to his secretary nayeon to arrange his all meeting at 8 o'clock.

"Where is tae??" Jimin said, jungkook didn't hear it as he was messaging his secretary.

"He is in the kitchen do you want me to call him sir" jimin nod quickly, the waiter left to call taehyung.

Jungkook was about to ask where is the waiter but a familiar voice take his attention he immediately look up and  meet with the person whom his eyes are carving to see.

Seeing him after month is like a dream for him and one more thing he missed so much those blue eyes which look like a blue sky or icy.

Jungkook can't see any emotion in those blue eyes. Are they sad? Or are  they strong? Or Are they bright? Or Are they cloudy?. He can't know which emotions those blue eyes shows.

The both Males got lost at each other eyes. Jungkook knows that taehyung is also lost in his eyes because of the body expression. They was just looking into each other eyes with no words.

"Sorry of disturb you guys your moment but there's an innocent person here waiting to eat" the both of them suddenly startled and snapped back to reality as they look at jimin.

"Hey taetae bear" jimin stood up, throw his hand to taehyung who immediately pushed pout jimin.

"Hello Mr.park" taehyung said, jungkook stare at him.

"What can I get for you both?" Taehyung said, opening his nametage to write on it.

"Why are you ignoring me taehyung??" Jungkook ask amazingly staring at the masked male.

"Why would I ignore you Mr.jeon?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Than why you didn't greet me?" Jungkook said smirking, slowly looking at him from head to toe and trying to not let his jaw drop.

"Good morning Mr.jeon" taehyung sigh.

"Am I an invisible" jimin thought.

"Now can you tell me your orders mister" taehyung kindly ask.

"I want honey pancake and chocolate milkshake" jimin order quickly as he is hungry so badly.

"I want just a coffee black and strong with out sugar" before jungkook could saying anything taehyung already left to prepare their orders.

"Cute" jungkook chuckle.

"How do you know him?" Jungkook turn to a pouting chicken.

"Do you remember when I took jennie to date" jimin nod.

"We meet in noona restaurant euphoria" jimin made 'o' shape.

Jungkook glanced back at taehyung. He gulp as he saw taehyung roll up his sleeves and begins making coffee for jungkook. He bite his lips as he found taehyung attractive and suddenly start picturing how taehyung's hand would look around his neck. He slowly licked his lips and bite them again.

Taehyung brought their orders and jimin started to eat not caring at how method he's eating.

"Could you add a whip cream on it" jungkook ask while licking his lips.

"Yes" taehyung grab the whip cream can and dispense some lightly on his finger but what makes him shock that jungkook grab his hand and slowly lick taehyung's finger staring at shocked taehyung.

Taehyung eyes widen and pulled his hand from jungkook grip before storming towards the bathroom. He start to wash his both hands with soap.

"Why the hell he licks my finger....was he teasing me or flirting or...." taehyung shook his head.

"No no no no no don't think like that taehyung....I have to just be away from him"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"It's was delicious?"

"Yes his finger is really delicious and sweet more than anything I have ever tasted before" jungkook replied back while daydreaming about the taste of taehyung's finger.

"So he was delicious" jungkook released what does he say.

"No no no no I mean it how he add the whip cream on my coffee was really delicious" jungkook fake chuckle, jimin took a look at jungkook's coffee he can that the coffee was not drink it.

"Okie" jimin mumbled.

Taehyung came out from the bathroom walking to the change room and after minutes he came back with his normal outfit.

"Hoshi am gone take left inform Mrs.jeon from me please" taehyung said, he glance over jungkook whom is staring back at him while drinking his coffee.

"I have to go than"

"Are you running away from me taehyung?" Jungkook asked taehyung but no one hear it as they're busy on their matters.

"No I'm not....I have to go" he quickly make his way out the door.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jungkook was busy checking some documents of the drugs he would send to America. He was feeling tried as he attended two meetings and he asked the third meeting his secretary to attend it. He done checking the documents. He grab his cell phone to call his secretary to come to his room.

"Yes sir" nayeon triedly said but she doesn't show it.

"I am going to take some walk in the near park" nayeon nod and before going she bow to him.

A lots of people are here kids are and some couples spending their time thank God jungkook was wearing his black mask not make anyone scared from him. All he want now is to find a place where he can gives himself and fresh his mind. He stopped moving when a football stops on his way. He bent to take it when his eyes land on a six years old boy running towards. First he got curious but than understand that this ball belongs to this boy.

"Excuse me uncle this ball is mine" the boy ask with respectful tone and it amazed jungkook.

"Oh...here" jungkook hand the little boy ball's to him.

"Thanks uncle" jungkook waved smile under his mask and he ruffled the little boy hair.

"Taehyun.....where are you baby?" The both snapped towards a masked man yelling the little boy name's.

"Papa here" taehyun start to wave his hands to taehyung.

"There are you" jungkook was surprised to see taehyung.

"Why you have to run away from me?"

"Sorry papa I was just searching for my ball" taehyun said, showing his football to taehyung.

"And this uncle help me" taehyung gaze went to jungkook. Taehyung doesn't that this man whom helped his son is jungkook.

"Thank you so much sir" taehyung gave head bow.

"Oh...it's ok" jungkook try to not make eye contact with taehyung or he would rigorous him.

"It's time to go let's go baby" taehyung grab taehyun hand and start to walk.

Taehyun turn his head back and give jungkook the most beautiful and gorgeous smile.

"We will meet again uncle" taehyun shout and eyes soften at him.

A cherry blossoms start to drop on the ground. Jungkook was still standing in the same position.

"Taehyung has a little son" he mumble to himself.

He quickly take out his phone from his pant and dialing number.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: I want every information of kim taehyung.

Unknown 📞📞📞: okie sir.

"Well well...I won't let you go this easily taehyung" a creepy smirk formed on his lips.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Ciao sweethearts hope you like it and what do you think jungkook would do to taehyung.

Grazie for reading it ❤❤❤.

Guys thanks for 1k reads❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 415 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
6.9K 323 23
"SK tonight you will be meeting my sons The Mafia Kings at the party"??? Said "Of course sir" ???said and left. This meeting better be worth it other...
38.4K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
11.8K 896 11
"I never wanted two mates eomma why can't u understand I can't love them " Tae "You're marrying them that's final"mother said "even i married them...