๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -etherealluv

selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐“
( ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ )
โ”โ” ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
note

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

695 26 8
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -etherealluv

Serena and Mitch both sat on the bleachers watching the lacrosse practice. Stiles in the little amount of time he had filled them both in on everything including Alison's dad being a hunter.

They watched as Scott got yelled at by Coach  Finstock causing them to look at him in worry. "McCalls gonna do it again! McCalls gonna do it again!" Coach mocked, when Scott did do it again he failed. They watched Scott fall onto his knees Serena was quick to run out onto the field Mitch right behind her. "Scott! Scott!" Serena shouted worriedly bending down to meet her brother's height.

"I can't control it guys. It's happening." Scott growls. "Right now! Of course, it's happening right now." Serena sarcastically mutters as Stiles and Mitch help Scott up.

Stiles and Mitch pull Scott to the locker room with Serena trailing behind them. "Get away from me!" Scott roars causing the other teens to pull away from him Mitch puts his arm in front of Serena to keep her behind him as Scott jumps onto the lockers going towards Stiles causing Serena to panic. "Stiles! Stiles the fire extinguisher!" Mitch points out hoping Stiles will listen to him.

Stiles listens to Mitch grabbing the fire extinguisher and using it to get Scott back to normal. Serena and Mitch fell back against the lockers they had cornered themselves into.

"Guys, what happened?" Scott asks confused. Stiles throws the fire extinguisher onto the ground. "Well, you tried to kill Stiles." Mitch says "By the way, I don't think I'm ever going to do anything to get you mad again." Serena slightly slaps Mitch scowling at him. "Sorry, not the right time."

"Like I told you before it's the anger it's your pulse racing it's a trigger," Stiles says. "But it's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed." Scott cuts Stiles off.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday you're going to have to get out of the game." Stiles tells Scott.

"But I'm first line," Scott says. "Scott, it's for the best. We don't want you or anyone else getting hurt." Serena tells her brother with soft eyes, she felt guilty knowing he would miss out on his first big role in a game and that this new werewolf-ness was going to take a huge toll on his life. She also felt guilty cause in some ways she can sympathize with him he just didn't know it yet.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Scott laid on his stomach sprawled out across his bed while Serena had her head laid on his pillow with her legs on top of his. A knock alerted both Scott and Serena causing them both to look toward the door where their mother stood at. "Hey, late shift again for me, but I am taking this Saturday off to see your first game." Melissa promised Scott causing Serena's eyes to widen.

"No, Mom. You can't." Scott's voice came muffled from his bed. "I can and I will. Come on one shift isn't going to break us, not completely." Melissa reasoned.

"Hey, what's wrong with your eyes?" Melissa asks Scott. Serena sat up trying to observe Scott's eyes while Scott also sits up to look at their mother. "You look like you haven't slept in days."

"Uh, it's nothing. I'm just stressed." Scott says sounding unsure of himself. "Just stress? Nothing else? Homework. I mean, it's not like you're on drugs or anything." Serena chokes on air when she heard her mom say that Scott then gently pats his sister's back looking at his mom with raised brows. "Right now?" Serena chokes on the air even more at her brother's poor choice of words.

"Right now!?" Serena wheezes out.

"Right now?" Melissa asks in disbelief. "I'm sorry, what do you mean right now? Have you ever taken drugs?"

"Have you?" When Scott asks Serena just throws herself back in the bed shaking her head while their mother avoids the question. "Get some sleep, both of you." Melissa gives the teens a look before leaving for work.

Serena had fallen asleep on Scott's bed not that he minded but he just hoped she wouldn't wake up while he was on a call with Stiles and Mitch.

When Scott opened the call Stiles shot a Nerf bullet at his screen, Mitch was sitting in his room with his chin resting on his hand. "What'd you find out?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Well, it's bad Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Stiles answers. "Because of me?"

"Because Jackson's a jackass," Mitch answers for Stiles. "But is he gonna play?"

"They don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday." Stiles answers. Mitch squints his eyes at the computer when he sees a figure in the background of Scott's screen. Stiles catching onto this quickly starts typing on the computer trying to tell Scott. "What?" Scott's questions weirded out by how the twin's faces are so close to the screen.

"It looks like," Stiles starts to type. "Turn around." Mitch's chat is delayed as Scott's computer is glitching. "There's something behind you!!"

When Scott sees this his eyes widen the McCall boy quickly turns around to see Derek Hale standing in his bedroom. Derek pulls Scott from his chair and slams him against the wall causing a big bang which also causes Serena to shift in her sleep.

"I saw you on the field."

"What are you talking about?" Scott pants out. "You shifted in front of them." Derek loudly talks in Scott's ear. "If they find out what you are, they find out about me, about all of us." Serena starts to shift in her sleep even more causing Scott to get worried that if she wakes up Derek might hurt her. "And, then it's not just the hunter after us, it's everyone."

"They didn't see anything I swear." Scott promises "and they won't." During this Serena had slowly woke up. Sitting up Serena is met with the Scene of Derek Hale pinning her brother against the wall. The two males looked at her Scott looked at her with a worried look and Derek glared at her as if he was daring her to move.

"If you even try to play in that game on Saturday, I'm gonna kill your myself." Derek threatens before pushing himself off Scott passing right by Serena climbing out the window. Serena scrambles off the bed pulling Scott into her arms.

"Are you okay?"

"I think so." Scott breathes out wrapping his arms around his sister. "Are you?"

"Always." Serena mutters into his shoulder.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Walking side by side Mitch and Serena walked up to their brothers as they hide behind a corner.

"What are you guys doing?" Serena's sudden voice causes the two boys to jump.

"There's a curfew because of the body," Scott tells them. "What!" "This isn't good," Mitch mutters.

"Unbelievable, Dad's out looking for a rabid animal," Stiles tells his brother in worry. "While the jerk off who actually killed the girl is just hanging out doing whatever the wants."

"You guys can't tell your dad the truth," Serena then hesitates before she speaks up again. "We have to do something."

"Like what?" Scott inquires. Both Stiles and Mitch share a look. "Find the other half," Mitch tells the two McCalls.

"What!" Serena looks between her boyfriend and his brother In disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" Scott asks in disbelief as Stiles walks away. Serena and Mitch watch with Scott as Lydia introduces Alison to another guy.

"Scott," Mitch tries to pull Scott back from going over to the girl. Serena sighs watching Scott get a little upset while talking to Alison.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Serena tells Mitch kissing him before passing her brother to talk to Alison who she hasn't even had a real conversation with yet.

"Hi!" Serena chirps at the girl causing Alison to jump. "I'm Serena."

"Scott's sister?" Alison asks, Serena nods her head. "Yep! He talks about you and well ya know we haven't had a real conversation so I was like, why not." Serena rambles while waving her hands around slightly.

Alison laughs at this. "I get what you mean," Alison nods in agreement. "Scott has talked about you also. On the way to the party. He told me how he would do anything to keep you and your mom safe."

Serena smiles with a small laugh. "Here," Serena stops to pull a pen and a sticky note out of the small pocket in her backpack. "Here's my number! Call me!" Serena tells Alison while writing her number on the sticky note. Alison takes the stick note smiling happy that she's made a new friend.

"You are now officially my first girlfriend." Serena whispers to Alison like it was a big secret before winking at the raven-haired girl.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"You found the body!" Serena questions Scott who nods his head quickly. Serena heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs just before Scott's bedroom door swung open revealing Stiles and Mitch who were both out of breath.

"You found it?" Mitch questions. "What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles rambles.

"He's had a lot of Adderall," Mitch tells Scott. "I found something at Derek Hales."

"You went to Dereks?" Serena's eyebrows furrow confused. "Yeah, there's something buried there, I could smell blood." Scott tells them.

"That's awesome." Stiles smiles but was cut off by Mitch. "No, that's terrible very terrible." Stiles nods in agreement as if he hadn't just said it was awesome Serena rolls her eyes at this. "Who's  blood?"

"I don't know," Scott says dumbly. "But when we do, Noah will nail Derek for the murder, and then you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing. Because there's no way, I'm not playing that game."

"Great plan, but how exactly are we going to get Noah to think it's Derek?" Serena brings up the biggest factor.

"Great question Serena!" Mitch thinks out loud. "How are we going to do that?" Mitch repeats though the only responses he got were shoulder shrugs. Mitch shakes his head letting out a frustrated sigh.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The core four (named by Stiles of course) pulled up to Dereks' house. Serena frowned as she jumped out of the jeep holding a shovel looking up at the burnt house.

"Wait somethings different." Scott tells them. "What? What's wrong?" Serena says.

"Different how?" Stiles asks. "I don't know."

"Let's just get this over with." Mitch walks past the two Serena nodding in agreement.

"I do not get paid enough for this." Serena pants rubbing dirt off her forehead. They had been digging for quite awhile and she was getting tired. "Your gonna be fine," Mitch tells his girlfriend. "I feel like there are hundreds of little bugs crawling all over me." Serena shivers at the thought while Stiles gags at the image.

"This is taking too long." Scott finally speaks. "Just keep going," Stiles mutters. "I'm taking a break I can't with this." Serena grunts pulling herself out from the hole.

"What if he catches us?" Scott worriedly looks around as if Derek was gonna appear from nowhere. If Serena was being honest she wouldn't be surprised if he did. "We have a plan." Mitch responds. "Which is?"

"We all run in different directions and whoever he catches first, too bad." Stiles shrugs. "That's such a great plan." Serena mocks rolling her eyes.

"I hate that plan." Scott shakes his head.

"Stop, stop, stop," Stiles demands when his shovel hits something. Mitch and Scott drop their shovels reaching down to pull at the rope that could be seen thru the dirt.

Serena nervously watches as they pull at the rope. "Hurry up guys."

"We're trying!" All three boys whisper yelled at Serena causing her to put up her hands in defense. "No need to get aggressive."

"Did he have to tie the thing in like 900 knots?" Stiles huffs. When they finally untie the ropes they pull the cloth that was covering the body up revealing a wolf. Serena let out a scream jumping farther away gaging while the three boys scream and climb out of the hole.

"What the fuck is that? Cause that is not a fucking body." Mitch curses. "It's a wolf." Scott answers.

"We can see that." Stiles pants. "I thought you said you smelled blood as in human blood."

"I told you something was different."

Serena gags looking back towards the body before she looks a little further and sees a purple flower.

Walking towards it Serena catches the attention of the other three boys who watch her. Stiles sees the flower and his eyes widen.

"The flower!" Stiles says. "What about it?" Serena asks. "I think it's Wolfbane." Serena's eyebrows raise at this. "What about it?" Scott asks

"Haven't you ever seen the wolfman?" Stiles asks causing Scott to shake his head no. "Lon Chaney Jr.? Claude Rains?" Scott still shakes his head no. "The original classic werewolf movie?"

"No what!" Scott asks frustrated. Mitch sighs "You my friend are most definitely unprepared for this life." Stiles gets up walking to the flower that Serena was kneeling in front of.

Stiles pulls the flower from the ground. There seemed to be a rope that was wrapped in a spiral around the wolf. Serena helped Stiles pull the rope.

Mitch looks back at the body only to see the wolf isn't there anymore. "Holy shit." He whispers Scott looks back gasping in shock while he stands up.

"Guys," Scott whispers getting Serena and Stiles's attention. The two walked to where Mitch and Scott were standing. "Oh!" "Oh, my god." Serena gags for the millionth time that night.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena stood next to Scott who was leaning against Stiles's jeep watching as a policeman put Derek Hale in the back seat of a cop car. Scott and Serena also watched as Stiles walked to the cop car that Derek was in. "No, no!" Serena whispered as Scott shakes his head no.

"Omg." Serena and Scott both quickly turned around when Stiles got into the cop car. "What is he doing?" Serena whispers to Scott. She looked into the jeep where she sees Mitch who was in the back seat facepalming his face at his twin brother's stupidity.

After that incident once again Mitch and Serena find themselves sitting in the back seat of Stiles's jeep while Scott sat in the passenger. "I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for a burial."

"Just keep looking," Stiles tells Scott. "What if." Serena takes a dramatic pause before continuing. "It's like a ritual, it's just the beginning of all unhappiness and bad things."

The three boys rolled their eyes at the girl's dramatics. She's watched too many supernatural tv shows. "I'll put it on my to-do list," Scott tells Stiles referring to what he had said earlier. "Right under how to figure out how I can play this game tonight." This caused Serena's eye to twitch which Mitch noticed. Mitch grabbed Serena's hand that had been shaking squeezing it slightly getting a small squeeze in return.

"Maybe, it's different for girl werewolves?" Stiles wonders out loud. "Okay, stop it!" Scott says fed up with the talk about wolves.

"Dude, take a chill pill," Mitch tells Scott. "Stop what?" Stiles questions. "Stop saying werewolves, stop enjoying this so much." Scott raises his voice.

"Bro, stop being such a dick," Serena says with a short temper. "Like for real what's your fucking problem." She asks scratching at her elbow.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asks after a beat of silence. "No! No, I'm not okay. I'm so far from being okay."

"Scott I wouldn't know what it's like but I can imagine and it's gonna be hard. Probably sucks fucking ass but your gonna have to accept it." Mitch speaks. "Sooner, or later," Stiles adds.

"I can't." Scott seethes. "Well, you're going to have to!" Stiles replies. "No! I can't breathe."

Serena sits off from her seat to lean over towards Scott whose nose scrunched at the smell of his sister. He didn't know why she smelled so different from everyone else but she did.

"Are you okay? Scott?" Serena asks worriedly not getting a response but instead, Scott slams his hand up onto the roof of the jeep. Serena jumps back. "Woah, Woah Woah Woah."

"Scott?" Mitch carefully says. "Pull over." Scott pants.

"Why? What's happening?" Stiles asks. Serena remembering some of the research she did with Scott reaches over to grab a bag. When she opens it the wolfsbane is in which causes Scott to look at it before he looks back at Stiles. "You kept the wolfsbane!" Scott screamed at Stiles. "What was I supposed to do with it?" Stiles shrugs as Scott groans.

"Throw it away! Hide it! Anywhere but near a werewolf Stiles!" Serena snaps grabbing the front of her shirt to fan herself when she feels her armpits sweat.

"It's called wolfsbane for a reason." Mitch panics. "Stop the car!" Scott flashes his eyes which made Stiles abruptly pull his jeep over.

Stiles jumped out of his jeep taking the bag with him and throws the bag into the woods. "Scott, what the hell are you doing? Scott!" Serena asks her brother watching as he got out of the jeep.

Serena quickly climbs out of the jeep trying to follow him but stopped not even three feet away from the jeep as she starts to itch her arm. "Scott!" Stiles turns around stopping his sentence when he heard her scream Scott's name seeing that the boy being called wasn't in the jeep his brother was leaning over into the front seat looking at his girlfriend, the girl he grew up with who was like a sister to him was standing on the other side of the jeep.

Serena was now sitting in the front seat next to her honorary brother wiping sweat off her forehead as she listens to him and her boyfriend try to find anything about where Scott went.

"Boys you know you can't contact me while I'm on a dispatch line." A voice came over the radio. "We just need to know if you got any odd calls," Stiles speaks. "Odd how?"

Mitch takes the phone out of Stiles's hand and speaks into it. "Uhh, like a human boy with dog features? Like Hairy or something?" Mitch questions himself before speaking again. "Or a big dog roaming the streets?" Serena rolls her eyes. "I'm hanging up now. Goodbye."

"No, no wait! Please!" Serena pleads. Stiles lets out a frustrated sigh throwing his phone onto the floor by Serena's feet as Serena bangs her head onto the back of the seat she was sitting in.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena had got dropped off at home by Stiles and Mitch who was reluctant on letting her go. But she promised she would call him if anything happened and quickly kissed him.

Now she was sitting on her bed in shorts and a sports bra sweating with her bedroom window open and a fan on her. This always happens on the full moon she didn't feel sick but she sweated like crazy and got itchy.

Serena was pulled out of her thoughts when someone knocked on her doorframe. "Jesus it's like a freezer in here what are doing?" Serena's head turned to see that the person was her mom.

"I was just sweating like bad, really bad." Serena tells her mom. "Are you okay? You don't need to stay home do you?"

"No!" Serena blurts out standing up. "I'm fine I just, I'll get ready now." Melissa gives her daughter a weird look before nodding her head. "Okay then, try to be quick the game starts soon and I want to get there a little early." Melissa turns and leaves shutting Serena's bedroom door on the way out making Serena let out a sigh. She was getting nervous as the moon was starting to rise but she was trying to get through it as she didn't want to miss her brother's big moment.

Serena and Melissa sat in a spot on the bleachers close to the field. Serena jumped when a hand touched her shoulder. "It's just me." Serena calmed down as Mitch took a seat next to her.

"Hi, Melissa." Mitch smiled at the woman who smiled back. "Hey, Mitch!"

The three focused on the game tho it was hard for Serena who was sweating like crazy and shaking. Throughout the game, Serena could tell Scott was getting angrier. Serena nervously held onto Mitch's hand for many reasons but the main one being her brother.

"C'mon Scott," Mitch muttered under his breath. "You can pull through this." When the game began again and Scott got the ball the two female McCalls stood up as well as Mitch.

Serena was smiling and crossing her fingers watching her brother. "Yeah!" Both McCalls screamed jumping up and down.

"Let's go, Scott!" Mitch cheered for his friend. Serena pulled a confused face as her vision seemed to blur a bit thinking she was seeing things when the team they were going against passed Scott the ball. Serena let the confusion go when Scott scored another point cheering her brother on along with Mitch.

"What?" Melissa smiles in disbelief looking at her son and then her daughter who smiled back at her. "No, no, no," Mitch whispers catching Serena who was looking at the moon with joy.

"Come on, Scott. Come on." The girl heard her mother muttering. "You can do this Scott. Come on." Serena cheered loudly when her brother scored the winning point only to stumble right into her boyfriend who caught her before she could fall.

Mitch looks at his girlfriend before pulling her away when Melissa ran to the field to find Scott. "Come on we got to get you outta here," Mitch muttered to his girlfriend who had a dazed look on his face.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena tried to pull out of Mitchs grasp that he had on her. "Serena stop." Serena was now violently thrashing in Mitch's grip he was thankful that they were out of sight from others. Mitch let out a groan when Serena's head-butted him and ran off. "Shit, what a fucking b-" Mitch cut himself off holding his nose as he didn't want to insult his girlfriend.

Mitch shakes his head before he quickly runs following the direction Serena went in. He wasn't scared she'd hurt someone because he knew she wouldn't, but he knew in this state she could get hurt. She wasn't in her right mind she didn't have control over what she was doing which caused Mitch to worry something would happen as she made her way to the moon pool.

After what seemed like hours of running Mitch had finally made his way to the moon pool. Panting Mitch ran to the small opening of the moon pool he climbed through it to find Serena in the water floating and looking peaceful.

Serena had always liked the water, it was peaceful gave her a break to think about everything. The animals were also lovely she wants to be a Marine Veterinarian and she will be she promised herself that she would make it happen. She can't wait for Mitch to grow some big boy pants scuba diving so she can show him all the amazing creatures. She was also able to "communicate" with the animals she couldn't really talk to them but she could just tell what they felt and needed.

The only thing left on Serena's mind was all the guilt she felt from keeping this a secret from her loved ones.

━━━━━━━━━━ AUTHORS NOTE!

i dont know why this took forever to post. but here it is. 😜

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

1M 31.9K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
8.6K 185 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
86.5K 1.4K 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...