girlfriend || Sam Evans

Από f4brays

⤷★𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 "Stop eating your nerves! Peanut butter cups will not solve your problems!" "They can... Περισσότερα

girlfriend
the britney confidence
panic and riots
wonderwall
picking partners
cooler than me
damn it, janet
rocky horror
friendly competition
holliday

new members

3.4K 153 331
Από f4brays

Faith had to admit, she was excited for the new school year. Not for the assignments and the classes but because of all the friends she made the year prior. She hadn't seen any of them since the last day of school since she spent her whole summer at film camp.

She was walking down the hallway, hoping she'd pass into one of her friends but she didn't see any of them yet. She walked towards her locker and noticed a boy with bright blonde hair at what she figured was his locker about a foot away.

"Faith Hummel!" Faith heard someone yell as she opened her locker. Faith turned her head in the direction she heard her name and was immediately taken aback at JBI and his cameraman standing barely a foot away from her.

"Source say you spent your summer at film camp. Did you happen to make any fun films?" JBI asked, having the microphone pointed towards his mouth before pointing it in Faiths direction.

Faith clenched her jaw. She pushed herself to smile and nodded her head. "I did. Yeah, your mom had a great time by the way." Faith said and Jacobs face fell. "I— Um..." JBI stuttered out before turning to the camera. "There's no way we can cut that out, can we?"

The cameraman, Nick, shook his head and Faith licked her teeth and smiled, leaning towards Jacob. "You're lucky you're not out of film club for saying that." Faith said and Jacobs face paled. Faiths smile was swiped clean from her face, glaring at him. "Now go." She said and JBI started to run, the cameraman staying and continuing to film Faith.

Faith rolled her eyes, watching Jacobs retreating figure as she pointed at Nick. "And take Nick with you!" Faith yelled and Jacob skidded to a stop. He spun around and ran back towards Faith and Nick, grabbing his cameraman's arm.

"Well, don't just stand there! Listen to the woman!" JBI shrieked before pulling Nick away from Faith and down the hall.

Faith watched with a happy smile, crossing her arms. She laughed at the boys before a voice spoke from behind her.

"Is he always like that?" The voice behind her said. Faith jumped. She turned around to see who was talking to her and saw the blonde boy watching her with an amused smile, his locker still closed.

Faith eyebrows rose sarcastically as she pointed her thumb in the direction JBI ran to. "Oh, you haven't met JBI yet?" Faith laughed out as Sam still struggled to open his locker. Faith grabbed the book she needed and closed her locker, leaning on it as she watched the boy sigh.

"You need help?" Faith asked, holding back a small laugh as the boy groaned, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah." He mumbled, handing Faith the small paper with his locker combo.

Faith happily took the paper from the boy, looking back and forth between the paper and the lock. These lockers here suck. Normally, the numbers are off by one. So if your combo has a five in it, it's actually a 6 on the lock." Faith said and as soon as she finished her sentence, she opened the boys locker.

The boy smiled, nodding his head as he took the paper back from Faith. "Good to know." He said as Faith moved around to let Sam go to his locker. "There you go, new kid." Faith says, walking back towards her locker. Sam smiled at her, going to open his mouth to introduce himself but was cut off by Tina jumping out from behind Faith and pulling her into a hug.

Faith didn't even have to turn around to know the person hugging her was Tina. Faith let out a happy cheer of excitement, turning around to pull Tina into a full hug.

As soon as they pulled apart from the hug, Tina linked her arm with Faiths and pulled her down the hall. The blonde boy at his locker watched Faith go with a frown, upset he never got her name.

...

Faith walked into the choir room and immediately smiled. She had forgotten how much she missed glee club over summer. She happily walked to the seat in the corner next to Tina. Faith let out a happy sigh as she sat down, still looking around the room like a child in a toy store. "I missed being in here." Faith said and Tina nodded as she looked around the room with Faith. "Me too."

Faith felt someone sit in the chair next to her and she turned her head, her eyes locking with Mike

Mr. Schue walked into the classroom with a big smile, happy to see all of his students again."It's good to see everyone back. I hope you all had a great summer break." Mr. Schue said and the whole room groaned, sad summer was over. Faith rested her head on Tina's shoulder as Mr. Schue laughed at his students "enthusiasm".

"Now, many of you may have spent your summer locked away at home. Or you went out a did something." Mr. Schue said as he looked over all the kids sitting in front of him. He crossed his arms, raised his chin and smiled. "So, today is all about what you learned over summer. Did anyone learn anything? Life lessons? Hidden talents?"

"Kids are difficult." Tina said. Mike's eyes widened from the other side of Faith, nodding his head as he pointed at her. Mr. Schue laughed, remembering Tina talking about signing up being a counselor. He looked around the room and sighed, expecting more people to share anything. "Anyone else?"

Tina looked back and forth between Mr. Schue and Faith resting her head on her before she shook her shoulder, knocking Faiths head off of it. Once Faith was seated properly, straightened up, Tina pointed at her. Faith turned to Tina, smiling before rolling her eyes.

"I learned to play the drums." Faith said and Mr. Schue smiled as some students let out "ohhhs" and "ahhhs". "That's great Faith. Would you like to show the class?" Mr. Schue asked and Faith immediately laughed, shaking her head no. "No."  Faith laughed before she smirked, straightening up in her seat. "But, I will if I get a solo for sectionals in return."

"Mr. Schue! You can't let her bargain my solos like that." Rachel said, pointing at Faith from across the room. Mercedes' eyebrows shot up, turning to Rachel. "Your solos?" Mercedes asked and Faith smirked, crossing her arms as she leaned back into her seat.

Before a screaming match could break out, Mr. Schue raised his hands. "Okay! Okay!" He yelled, silencing Mercedes and Rachel. The class turned to him as he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his back pocket.

"Now, I hate to be a Debby Downer but these are comments from Jacob Ben-Israel's most recent Glee Club blog." Mr. Schue began as he unfolded the paper in his hands. "Glee is a giant ball of suck." He started and Faith snickered. Mr. Schue turned to Faith with a "really?" look before looking back down at the paper. "Faith Hummel is mean." Mr. Schue read out and Faith's smile dropped. She turned to Mr. Schue and glared, the man just shrugging back at her.

Kurt rolled his eyes, looking at his teacher tiredly. "We get it, Mr. Shue. Everyone still hates us. So what? So we're plankton on the high school food chain? Only difference now is that none of us really care." Kurt said and Mercedes smiled, nodding her head. "Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is going to break us." She said and Mr. Schue chuckled.

"Okay, I'm really happy that you guys have all bonded. The problem is that all of this negative stuff is keeping other students from auditioning." Mr. Schue said and Tina smiled proudly, shrugging. "Good. Why do we need new members?" Tina asked and Faith nodded in agreement with Tina. "Yeah, we're amazing.""

Mr. Schue sighed, folding the paper again and stuffing it back into his pocket. "Well, since Matt transferred, we only have 11 members, and if we want to go to Nationals, if we want to beat Vocal Adrenaline, we have to go from a small rebel force to a giant wall of sound." Mr. Schue said and Rachel shot out a her chair, a big smile on her face that made Faith roll her eyes.

"Yeah, Mr. Schuester's right, you guys. You didn't see Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals. They were epic. We're going to need more voices in order to beat them." Rachel said and almost everyone rolled there eyes. Finn looked around at the other kids, gulping slightly. "Yeah. I'm with Rachel on this one." Finn said and Brittany frowned.

"Gross." Brittany blurted as Faith grimaced at Rachel. "Disgusting." She muttered and Rachel whipped her head to Faith, squinting at her. Mr. Schue chuckled to ease the tension, patting Rachel's back to push her back to her seat. As Rachel walked back to her seat, Mr. Schue clapped happily. "You're going to have to trust me on this, guys. Now, here's the plan. Nationals are in New York this year, and we are going."

The room filled with cheers. Tina let out a loud "whoop" as she threw her arms in the air, wrapping them around Faith in a hug. Faith laughed, holding onto Tina's arms. She was really excited for this year. All they had to do was get a few more members.

...

Faith stood just above the stairs of the school courtyard with Quinn, Brittany, and Santana about to perform "Empire State of Mind" to try and get more kids to join. Faith turned to Quinn beside her. pointing at the hat on her head. "Hat or no hat?"

Quinn smiled, walking towards Faith. She grabbed the edge of Faith's hat and tilted it so it was slanted slightly. "There we go." Quinn muttered, as she looked at the hat before looking back into Faith's eyes. As they were about to run out into the courtyard, Quinn grabbed Faith's hand and pulled her after her.

"In New York.." Faith and the rest of Glee Club sang as she, Quinn, Brittany and Santana ran out into the courtyard.

"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of theres nothing you can't do!" They all sang as Quinn grabbed Faith hand, spinning her. "Now you're in New York!" Faith sang, when she stopped spinning, smiling at Quinn.

"These streets will make you feel brand new! Big lights will inspire you." They all sang as Faith, Quinn, Santana and Brittany walked towards the center of the stairs where there was a big platform, Tina, Mercedes and Rachel met them there from the bottom of the grand stairs. "Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York!"

All the girls got in their positions; Santana, Mercedes and Faith in front while Quinn, Rachel, Tina and Brittany stood behind them. "One hand in the air for the big city. Streetlights, big dreams, all lookin' pretty. No place in the world that could compare. Put your lighters in the air!"

"Everybody say 'Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah'" Mercedes, Faith and Santana all sang as they walked closer to the edge of the stairs.

"In New York!" The while glee club sang as the boys ran up the stairs to get to the girls. "Concrete jungle where dreams are made of there's nothin' you can't do!" They all sang. Mike ran towards Faith from behind as she sang with Mercedes.

Mike wrapped his arms around Faith and lifted her into the air as they spun. Faith laughed as she sang, holding onto Mikes arms so he wouldn't drop her. "Now you're in New York!"

Mike out Faith down and Faith immediately turned around to Mike, giving him a fake glare. "These streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you!" Faith sang as Finn ran to them, wrapping his arm around both of them so Faith and Mike were on either side of him.

At the same time, the three of them sat down, Mercedes sitting behind Faith and wrapping her arms around Faiths shoulders. "Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York!"

When the song finished, Faith tried to catch her breath. She looked around at all the students they performed in front of, all of them still eating and socializing as if glee club didn't even perform for them.

Faith fell out of her end pose, a tired breath leaving her lips. "Damn." She whispered before resting her head on Finn's shoulder.

...

After the performance during lunch, all the kids headed to class as if nothing had happened. After school, Faith was at her locker and as soon as she closed it, someone grabbed her arm and started pulling her down the hall.

"R-Rachel!" Faith snapped once she realized who was dragging her down the hallway. "Talented members of Glee meeting." Rachel said, her eyes straight ahead as she led Faith through the sea of students.

Once Faith was able to see the door to Glee Club, she turned to Rachel and gave her a dry smile. "Well, I'm honored but let go of me." Faith snapped, shaking herself out of Rachel's grip and speeding into the room.

When she got in, she saw Kurt and Mercedes at the piano. Figuring they were called in by Rachel, Faith squished into the piano bench with them just as Rachel walked in. She walked over to the piano and leaned up against the side closest to Faith.

"Ladies, we have a problem." Rachel said. Kurt side eyed Mercedes as Faith rolled her eyes. Rachel leaned towards the three as if she had the biggest secret in the world, her eyes wide and her expectedly animated. "There's a new student at this school named Sunshine who is a Filipino and is shorter than me. Which I didn't think was possible and is very unnerving."

Mercedes let out a dry, shocked laugh, standing up as she threw her bag over her shoulder. "Okay, so I'm gonna go now."

"Me too." Faith said, going to get up and go but Rachel's eyes widened. "Wait!" Rachel yelled, grabbing Faiths shoulder and pushing her back down onto the piano bench. Faith looked at Rachel as if she were crazy as the Berry girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"And...she has a remarkable voice." Rachel started and Faith turned to Kurt and Mercedes, all of them smiling at Rachel's words. Rachel frowned reaching over to grab Faiths hand that was sitting on the piano but Faith noticed and moved her hand before she could grab it.

Rachel swallowed in embarrassment as she looked between the three. "I'm just...I'm very worried. You know, no— not for myself, but for my lesser Glee Clubbers who don't get as many solos." Rachel said, grabbing Kurt and Mercedes' hands since Faith wouldn't grab hers. "So I've paid a hundred dollars to Azimio and Karofsky to brutally slushie us in front of Sunshine's locker, terrifying her and ensuring she doesn't sign up."

Faith looked at Rachel in shock, a disgusted look on her face. "That's why you dragged me in here?" Faith asked and Rachel pulled her lips into a line, not meeting Faiths eyes. "Okay, so that was not the reaction I was expecting. This is the part where you're supposed to be hugging me and thanking me." Rachel said, looking up at the three and smiling.

Mercedes glared at Rachel. "That's awful. You're awful." Mercedes snapped as she got off the bench and Rachel frowned, looking at the three with wide, almost pleading look. "But solos! I mean..." "Look, Rachel, Mercedes and I are about as self-involved as they come, and Faith is well... Faith." Kurt said, cutting off Rachel, standing beside Mercedes and pointing at Faith. Faith smiled at Kurt's words, nodding her head appreciatingly. "Thank you."

Kurt smiled at his little sister, knowing she'd take that as a compliment before he turned back to Rachel. "But more than anything, we want to beat Vocal Adrenaline. And if there's someone at the school that can help us do that, they're in."

Faith stood up to stand with Kurt and Mercedes, standing next to Kurt so he was in the middle as Rachel frowned at the threes disappointed faces, shaking her head. "You know what? You're right." She muttered, a small laugh leaving her lips as she sat down on the piano bench. "Its just... so like me to just be totally blinded by my concern for the three of you."

Faith squinted at Rachel, leaning towards Kurt and Mercedes. "She's lying. She's trying to get into our heads." She whispered.

Rachel opened and closed her mouth, not knowing what to say before she finally mustered up some words. "I'll-I'll-I'll go talk to Sunshine now and just let her know how truly welcome she really is." Rachel muttered. Slowly, she turned around and walked out of the room her feet dragging as she did so.

Faith watched Rachel go with a concerned look before she pursed her lips and shook her head. "I don't trust her."

The bell rang to tell student to start to head to class and Faith sighed. She smiled at Kurt and Mercedes before heading to class. As she walked out of the choir room, she ran into Mr. Schue holding onto an angry Quinn.

Faiths eyes widened. "Woah! What happened?" She asked and Mr. Schue groaned, barely being able to keep hold on the blonde. "Quinn and Santana got into a fight." Mr. Schue grunted and Faith smiled, nodding her head and turning to Quinn. "Sweet. Did you win?"

Mr. Schue glared at Faith, pushing Quinn into the classroom. "Just get to class." Mr. Schue said and Faith smiled, glad she got a kick out of him before she turned around and headed to class.

...

But the end of the week, the kids of glee club and Mr. Schue sat in the choir class, waiting for any sign ups to come in but no one had yet. Faith and Quinn were sitting on the floor by the risers; Quinn sitting so her body was in an "L" position as Faith laid her head in her lap.

Rachel was sitting in one of the chairs behind Quinn and Faith. She suddenly chuckled and shot out of her seat to walk towards Mr. Schue and a few of the students that weren't seated. "Well, hate to break it to you, but it doesn't look like anyone's gonna be joining us, so I think we should just call it a day."

"It's not 5 yet." Faith said but no one listened to her, all the kids getting out of their seats and heading to the door. "Get up." Quinn said and Faith groaned, not moving. Quinn rolled her eyes, grabbing Faiths shoulders and pushing her up. Quinn stood up fully and slowly, Faith got up after her.

Finn looked around at his friends with wide eyes, shaking his head. "Just wait. My buddy Sam's gonna try out. He totally idolizes me." Finn said and Kurt turned to him with a pitied look. "Face it, Finn. You're no longer the quarterback. You're not the Pied Piper anymore. No one's gonna follow you around thinking everything you do is cool."

Faith turned to Rachel, her brows furrowed. "What about that Sunshine girl? I thought you said she could sing." Faith said all the glee club eyes turned to Rachel.

Rachel laughed, walking towards Faith, pushing her out of the room. "I guess she didn't want to hang out with us losers." Rachel chuckled out and Faith squinted, not believing her.

...

It turned out, Rachel did make sure Sunshine didn't show up to glee auditions. After Mike and Tina told everyone Rachel sent her to a crack house, everyone decided to give Sunshine a chance to get a spot in the club if she was still up for it.

Glee club sat in the audience of the auditorium waiting for Sunshine to come out. Mike was sitting on the small wall between the audiences, in between Puck and Santana as Faith stood in front of Mike, leaning back to rest against his legs.

After about a minute, Sunshine walked onto stage. She walked towards the mic, readjusted it to her height and smiled. "Hi, I'm Sunshine Corazon, and I'll be singing 'Listen' from the movie Dreamgirls."

From the seats closer to the stage, Rachel turned around to look at the rest of the Glee Club. "Broadway show first." She said and Brittany shushed her as Faith groaned. "Shut up." Her and Puck snapped, Faith crumbling up her old math scratch paper and throwing it at Rachel.

Faith watched as Sunshine performed with a huge smile. Sunshine was amazing and when she was done, the whole glee club besides Rachel and Finn screamed and cheered for her.

Will laughed as the reaction his students gave to Sunshine. He turned to the stage and smiled at Sunshine, a small laugh leaving his lips. "Wow. Um... Welcome to the Glee Club." He said and Sunshine immediately smiled, glee club cheering for her.

—i am in love with faith🧍‍♀️
that's all i have to say<3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

31.3K 636 37
♥️🤍(𝚁𝙷𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝙽)♥️🤍 "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨�...
13.1K 268 13
Surprisingly enough, Sam wasn't all that nervous. Sure, what he was about to do was important and it could potentially change his life, but as he sto...
15K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
445K 8.5K 109
jade reeds finds it hard to find love, until one day, a blonde boy comes to her life. (oc x sam evans) (season 2 - 6) started: 11/2/20 finished: 6/19...