✓ GIRLBOSS | Jeno

xhyuckbear

"You can't control me!" "Listen to your husband." What's with all this arrange marriage? She doesn't want it... Еще

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
OO1
OO2
OO3
OO4
OO5
OO6
OO7
OO8
OO9
O1O
O11
O12
O13
O14
O15
O16
O17
O18
O19
O2O
O21
O22
O23
O24
O25
O27
O28
O29
O3O
O31
O32
O33
O34
O35
O36
O37
O38
O39
O4O
O41
O42
O43
O44
O45
O46
O47
O48
O49
O5O
O51
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
OOO

O26

2.1K 83 4
xhyuckbear

Awoken by the sound of his alarm, he immediately snooze it off and sat up on his bed, feeling very empty.
He turned on his right side and saw no one sleeping, not the usual view he always sees.

Where's his wife?

He rubbed his eyes and shrugged it off before got off from the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

While Jeno was taking a shower, Hani was already up and ready to go to work.
She placed down the pancakes she made on the dining table and wrote a small note beside it. Everything is ready. She prepared the breakfast and she even got up early just to iron Jeno's suit for today.

Even she's a still bitter about last night she can't forget her responsibility being Jeno's wife.

She finished her coffee and placed it in the dishwasher.
"I cooked for you, you wash the dishes, I don't care" she mumbled and rolled her eyes remembering last night incident.

Well, she doesn't fully blame Jeno about it. It's Sooji's fault who ruined Jeno's mood. She's just upset that Jeno push her off last night.

She grabbed her handbag and grabbed her car key.
Today she will go to work by herself.

Jeno stood in front of the mirror, fixing his hair before spraying some perfumes- Hani's perfume then check how he looks.
Once he's 100% satisfied with his look, he grabbed his tie and headed downstairs.

He looked around the house, looking for his honey but find no one, just himself in the huge house.

He furrowed his eyebrows and walked inside the dining room, seeing a breakfast prepared on the table but the person who cooked for the breakfast is not there.
He grabbed the small note beside the plate and read it quietly.

'Good morning, I cooked you breakfast and as you read this note, I already went off to work by myself, no need to have lunch with me, I have a lot of meetings today but you don't forget to eat lunch'
- honey

Jeno placed down the note in disappointment before sighing heavily.

They didn't sleep together last night and he couldn't get his morning kiss now even more sucks he couldn't say 'I love you' to the girl last night also this morning.

He turned to his tie on his hand before rolling his eyes and made the tie by himself.

"Hani is perfect at this..." he said while tying his tie.

He then took a seat in front of the food and enjoyed the breakfast alone.

He thinks of nothing that time but how he's gonna apologize to the girl for being a bit harsh last night. He still remembers the disappointed look on her face when he told her to leave him alone.

Stupid. Asking her to leave him alone is the most stupid move he ever did.
It was hard for him to sleep because of the thoughts filling his head.

Sooji is the fault.
If she doesn't show up yesterday, this won't happen.

Remembering about how she gave dirty look to Hani made his blood boiled again. No way, she's planning something to mess his marriage with Hani right?

Go ahead and try, he's sure Hani won't stay quiet and fired her.

The audition was held today again and all the staffs and important people were busy today. Choosing top 5 model they think are the best.

Hani?

She's quietly watching them for far away, watching the all the models auditioning quietly in her own office from the CCTV.

She narrowed her eyes and leaned on the screen a little after seeing someone who she's very familiar with.

Isn't that Sooji the girl who made Jeno mad? -Hani's thought.

She grabbed the file with all models profile and searched the one named Sooji but just then there's a knock on the door.
As usual they walked in right after Hani said "come in"

Jisung walked to the girl's table with a small smile. "the meeting got cancelled today miss" she looked up to him and raised her eyebrows.

"oh really?"

He hummed, "since you're free for the next hours, do you want to go to the boutique to find present for Mr. Lee?" Hani pursed her lips together and tilted her head, still busy flipping the pages.

"what about tomorrow?"

"you're schedule is pack tomorrow miss"

"oh"

She stopped flipping the page and stared at it before rolling her eyes and looked up to her secretary. She flashed him a small smile and nodded her head.
"sure, let's go find it today"

"by the way Jisung, you know her?"

She asked pointing at Sooji's profile. Jisung tilted his head and nodded after a few minutes later. "Oh Sooji? she's the best one and most judges choose her as the top 1"
Hani raised her eyebrows in amusement before looking down on her profile.

Oh Sooji...

"do you want me to call her, miss?" - "oh no thank you, I was just curious" Hani stood up and grabbed her handbag, "c'mon let's go to find the tie now, you come with me"
Jisung obediently followed her boss from behind, heading towards the lobby.

Ting!

Ting!

Ting! Ting!

The girl who was driving furrowed her eyebrows and gave a quick glance towards the man who was checking his phone with a small smile.

"who's that? your girlfriend?"

Jisung who earlier was focusing on his phone immediately turned to his boss and cleared his throat. "uhm- no one miss"

"tch, no need to lie, the smile says everything" she turned to him and chuckled. "great that you found someone for you"

Jisung looked down and pressed his lips into thin lines before finally smiling widely and nodded his head.
"I met her at the café I usually go"

"is she pretty?"

"very pretty and cute"

Hani giggled, "is the relationship official?" he pouted a little and shook his head, "not yet..." she raised her left eyebrows, smirking. "yet?"
Jisung laughed, covering his embarrassment. "I'm planning to ask her out soon"

He then turned to his boss.
"do you think she will like it if I buy her ring?" Hani hummed while nodding, "of course she will but in my opinion, save the ring when you want to propose her, gives something like couple bracelet or necklace"

The man nodded and noted everything the girl said in his mind.

"I should buy her bracelet then... couple bracelet" he nodded his head and smiled widely afterwards.

He's sure with his feelings for the lucky girl that caught his heart. They once had a serious talk before and he figured out that she's feeling the same.

He moved on, he's sure and he found the one for him.
He's sure he will appreciate the girl and won't hurt her moreover let her go.

Jisung is madly in love and Hani is happy for him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

783K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
19.2K 492 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
32.6K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
8.9K 232 21
'stop calling me your wife!' ꗃ marriage of convenience disclaimer: mature language & (semi) content. ( 3/6 00' line series ) ꒰ completed ꒱