Fell For Him [Jikook]

Da Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 13

8.8K 414 52
Da Thembekamdluli

Jimins's POV

I don't wanna go to work

I kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I was already done with my hygiene process and was about to go to work. But I just didn't want to.

How will I face Jungkook? My boss who kissed me yesterday? Maybe he was a bit drunk but I was fully aware of the situation, I feel like I led him on or something. What if he hates me? What if he says I'm deliberately trying to ruin his relationship with Hwasa?

I asked myself all these questions as I got in the bus. I didn't even feel the journey to work because I had so many thoughts running on my mind. My stop came and I got off the bus and went into the big building of Jeon Corp. It was early so only a few people had arrived. I greeted them and went to the reception, plopping down on my chair. I chatted with Tae and Jin Hyung but non of them knew what happened yesterday with Jungkook.

" Mr Park good morning" I looked up and it was Yoongi and Hobi hyung. I smiled even though it didn't reach my eyes. Yoongi looked at me like he suspected something.

"Morning Mr Jung and Mr Min" they laughed at my professionalism and I did too.

"Oh hey Jimin? I just really wanted to ask you this before work starts...what happened with Jungkook yesterday?"

My mouth got dry and my mind went blank. I wanted to answer but I honestly don't know what to say.

"Uh...I don't think I know. Maybe you should ask him" I said and they both nodded looking at each other.

"Okay Mochi, see you at lunch maybe" Hobi hyung said. I smiled nodding and off they went to the elevator. Hhhhhuuu that was a close one. The phone rang and I answered.

"Jeon Corp, how may I direct your call?" I asked.

"Please let Mr Jeon know that our meeting for today is cancelled. I've been trying to reach him to no avail."

"Yes Sir, Who should I say called again?" I asked.

"Mr Wang." He said immediately dropping the call, I rolled my eyes at his rudeness. I wrote it down on my notebook so that I won't forget. After about 10 minutes. Jungkook....Mr Jeon entered the big glass door. His visuals demanded respect. I looked at the other employees bowing as he walked past them with an emotion less face. He finally reached my desk.

" Mr Park. Any messages?" He ask not even looking at me. Wow, so he really does hate me. Nice going Jimin.

" Mr Wang has..uhm cancelled the meeting Sir" I said breathing nervously. I'm surprised I haven't peed myself

"Did he say when he was going to meet me?" He asked.

"No, maybe you should ask Hobi about that" I said.

"He's Mr Jung to you." He said glancing at me once then he walked to the elevator. I bit my bottom lip hard to suppress sobs that wanted to come out. Even my eyes were stung by tears but I didn't let them out. I'm so Sorry Mr Jeon. I think I just ruined our work relationship.

The day went by pretty fast and before I knew it, It was lunch time already. I walked to get myself water which was also right near my table. Out of nowhere Eun-woo appeared. I got startled nearly spilling the water.

" Sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to scare you" he said looking very sincere. I smiled looking at him.

"It's fine Eun-woo, I'm just a scaredy cat. How are you?"

" I'm fine, are you okay?" I smiled nodding while trying to walk past him but he held my hand.

"Jimin wait...uhm. I don't know I was wondering if you...wanted to grab lunch with me?" He asked. I smiled a bit getting tempted by his offer.

"Well I haven't really eaten anything all morning but I'm still not hungry" I said and his little smile faded.

" But we can go. I'll just keep you company" I continued

"Jimin you can't watch me eat, you'll eat with me" he said holding my hand into his. He examined my face and eyes so hard that I even got shy.

"You look like you had no sleep at all" Eun-woo said. I tried to pull my hand but he held it tightly.

"I was up almost All night watching videos" I said lying through my teeth. I was just thinking about what happened with Kookie. I need to stop calling him that.

"Well sleep Is very important Mr Park. It'll help your face remain pretty like this" Eun-woo said side smiling.

"Hmm was that a compliment my good Sir?" I asked.

"Yes. You are very pretty Jimin" He said

"Well thank you...you are very...." I didn't get to finish my sentence as the phone rang.

"Jeon Corp, how may I help you?" I said professionally.

"Get your ass up here Jimin" a cold deep voice said before dropping the call sending shivers down my spine. I literally felt cold and scared. I pulled my hand away from Eun-woo and he looked at me worryingly.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Eun-woo asked worried.

"Nothing uhm...please excuse me" I said walking past him to the elevator. I couldn't say Jungkook wanted to see me because they seem to have some kind of beef. The ride in the elevator was just me fiddling with my fingers and taking long deep breaths. I finally stopped on Jungkook's floor and went to his office. I knocked

"Get in" he said. I slowly walked in biting my lip and fiddling with my fingers. He was doing something on his laptop and he didn't even look at me.

"You called for me Sir?" I said mentally applauding myself for not stuttering. This is a scary bunny. He continued typing on his laptop for a few seconds then he closed it and looked at me. His doe eyes boring holes in my body.

" Didn't I tell you to stay away from Eun-woo?" He asked. I gasped a bit getting taken aback. How did he know I was talking to him? Am I in trouble for it?

" Uh...you - you did Mr Jeon" I said biting my lip.

"So why are you so stubborn?" He asked looking at me.

"It was just a friendly conversation between two colleagues Mr Jeon, Nothing more" I said tempted to roll my eyes. But this man right here could eat me alive if I do that. So I just continued avoiding his eyes.

" He was fucking holding your hand Jimin!! What type of friendly conversation is That Huh?" He half shouted. I was so stunned I didn't even know what it was about.

" But Mr Jeon... Eun-woo is just..." He cut me off.

" Eun-woo is just someone you'll stay the fuck away from" he said through his greeted teeth scaring me a bit.

" Mr Jeon with all due respect, you're just my boss at work. My personal relationships have nothing to do with you because you're no one to me other than my boss" i sad sassily rolling my eyes.

He stood and with his hands on his pockets. He walked towards me and closed the door. There was a click sound so I figured he has locked it.

"What the fuck- did -you -just-say?" He said slowing his talking speed. I bit my lip looking down as if my feet were the most attractive thing in this room. Well of course they are. Have you seen my feet people? Okay jokes aside I was mad freaked but I couldn't back down and shows that he scares me.

"I said... you're no one to me." I said looking at him straight in the eyes. He smiled a bit like he was watching an interesting movie. Next thing I felt was a hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. He lowered his face and placed his lips near my ear.

"Want me to show you who the fuck I am to you?" He whispered fanning my ear a bit. Butterflies invaded my stomach and I tensed up. Ahhhhh why the fuck is this man doing this to me? I shook my head a bit and he chuckled.

"Thought so" he let go of my waist and looked at me.

" Can...uh, can I go now?" I asked avoiding his gaze. He walked closer to me and I backed away till my back hit the wall...God there's no running now.

He placed both his hands on the wall either side of me preventing me from going anywhere.

" I'm sorry Jimin." I looked up at him confused.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I was a bit drunk and so were you. I feel like I took advantage of you maybe. I'm sorry that I kissed you" he said.

" It's fine Mr Jeon. It was just an honest mistake" I said. Well if it was an honest mistake then I definitely enjoyed it. In fact I want more of it.

" I'm sorry for getting mad about Eun-woo, I just couldn't help it. But I still want you to stay away from him." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"How did you see me with him? Are you spying on me? I asked him but he chuckled biting his lip.

"It's my company. I know everything that happens" he said still looking down on me .

" I'm sorry okay? Especially for what I'm about to do right now." He said and i looked at his handsome face.

" What are you talki....Hmmm" he suddenly shut me up by smashing his lips into mine. Oh my God these lips are so addicting, The way he was kissing me was so deep god I almost forgot my name. He pulled me in by my waist sucking harder on my bottom lip. I'm sure it's gonna be swollen after this. But who cares cause I don't.

The kiss went on for a while. I even tried to push him away to catch my breath but he didn't budge. Both his arms were around me now and I was loving every moment of it. My phone rang in my pocket startling me. I pushed Jungkook back and this time he obliged.

I looked at who was calling me and it was Dad. Oh that one never calls so it must be important.

" Hello Dad?" I said " I'm at work right now so I can't talk" I said trying to rush him.

" It's fine my lovely son. I just wanted to ask you to come home during the weekend. They'll be a family meeting".

"A family meeting? About what?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see when you get there. Go back to work son" he said hanging up. I looked at my phone confused. Then I put it away and looked at Jungkook who was looking at me like the only thing that existed in the whole world.

" Lunch Is over Mr Jeon" I said this time not afraid to maintain eye contact. He doesn't hate me so there's no reason to be afraid right?. He smiled a bit and kissed my forehead.... Okaaayy that's weird.

" I'll take you home after work" he told me and I knew he was expecting me to say yes Jungkook.

" I'll catch a bus home" i said looking at him.

" You and i will never get along perfectly If you keep on being stubborn like this" he said folding his arms.

" Then maybe you should stop dominating me Mr Jeon" I said rolling my eyes and turning back. I felt a stinging slap on my ass and I gasped.

"Jungkook!! What was that for?" I asked getting angry.

" I missed hearing you call my name and I knew that'll make you call me Jungkook. You've been calling me Mr Jeon and Sir since the morning." He sulked a bit. Why is he so cute and handsome and confusing at the same time

"Whatever I'm going back to work" I say turning my back on him. I felt warm arms snaking around my waist. He was back hugging me, oh my god back hugs are my weakness. Like honestly they're my favorite. He kissed my neck a bit and the top of my head.

"Remember...stay away ..." I cut him off

" From Cha Eun-woo, yes Mr  Jeon I heard you" I finished his sentence and he laughed letting go of me.

"Bye Jimin-ssi" he said in a deep flirty voice.

"Bye Kookie" I smiled and he smiled too biting his lip. I walked back to the elevator with a smile on my face

Okay what the fuck just happened. We actually behaved like Boyfriends and that was so fucking sexy and cute to me....wait!!!! He still has Hwasa that he goes back to every night Jimin... don't even think about falling in love even more than you already are. I scolded my heart which was desperate for Jungkook's love.

Another update for you babies.

Jimin Is going to see his family during the weekend. It won't be Sweets and Roses I tell you.

Borahae 💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

398K 13.6K 15
Jimin can't lie, he loves bottoming. He'll literally let anyone top him, expect for one person. Jeon Jungkook wants the to be the many guys that have...
558K 28.3K 75
In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any circumstance. Will they find true love? "...
45.6K 3.2K 49
Amidst the bustling and bright streets of Seoul, Jimin would only find himself inside a dark cave trying to escape and live a free life. He carries t...
323K 14.9K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...