Yours Truly: I'm A Villainess...

By bixbix767

Liu Yuqing grew up in the slums with no parents or anybody to rely on, and soon she learned how the slums wor... More

I'm Back
I Don't See Why Not?
Liang Jingyu And Hou Liwei
Final Decision
Little Sister
Shopping
Friend
Peaceful Not
Not Too Much Now
Things
School
Her Friends
Class
Lunch
Duan Biya
Family Dinner
Family Diner Continued
Weibo Drama
Inspiration
All Nighter
Visuals

Transmigration

4.2K 111 37
By bixbix767

Since I was a kid, I've never had an easy life. I was born in the slums without any parents to look after me. I was particularly unlucky. I had to handle the difficulties in the slum on my own as a small kid with no help. I saw many gruesome things while growing up in the slums, including rape, assault, abuse, and drug selling.

She began training day and night after learning at a young age that only the strong would survive in the slums, and eventually rose up the ranks after joining one of the largest gangs in the area. She saw girls her age hanging out with their boyfriends and friends as she walked home from missions, but she didn't have time for that.

When she turned eighteen, the gang let her go, and she began working as a freelance bodyguard. By sheer luck, a pretty wealthy family hired her because their cherished daughter liked her. Emily liked her a lot and would often follow her around calling her jiejie.

She first learned about fashion and style when she was twenty and immediately fell in love with both. She enjoyed making things look beautiful as well as looking beautiful herself. She resigned from her position as a bodyguard to focus on fashion and style.

Nobody knew reality better than her because she spent eighteen years of her life living in the slums. She was aware that her efforts and hard work would fall short in the cutthroat and dishonest industry of fashion. She may work on a piece for hours but must hand it over to a more well-known artist.

She was far from a saint, she ended up making some sacrifices in order to eventually receive the attention she was now receiving. Sometimes she had to trick individuals, and other times she had to use the back door methods. While she was by no means proud of what she was doing, she was proud of herself for not endangering innocent people in her quest for fame.

The day she would be recognized as an artist, fashion designer, and stylist finally arrived when she was twenty-two years old. This was the first time she felt such joy, even though she looked like a panda with eye bags and dark circles under his eyes and felt like she's been hit by a truck, this was the first time she felt so elated. She was finally going to achieve her goals.

However, fate wasn't on her side as she was currently experiencing a heart attack on the floor as a result of working too much. No one could assist her because she was alone. She tapped the small screen button because she realized she was running out of time. She never anticipated having to click the button so soon.

She was aware of her artistic aptitude and didn't exaggerate when she said she was a fashion genius. She, therefore, devised this strategy out of caution. She installed a widget on her phone that would instantly release her death and her designs to the public because she was aware that death might sometimes strike without warning. This way, people would know that she was the one who created them. She came up with this scheme since she knew how dishonest the fashion world was and how easily they would steal unreleased designs from the dead.

As her breathing became increasingly more difficult and she began to feel as though someone was crushing her, she suddenly saw her entire life flash before her eyes: she watched myself training, bleeding, sprinting, sobbing, and struggling to survive, never once displaying a true smile, never once bonding, and never once loving,

Is this how she's been living for the last 22 years? She never had a family, boyfriend, or friends. She drove everyone who cared away from her, so she had no one to rely on for her whole life but herself. Her biggest regret is that she slowly closed off and shut down her heart in order to distance herself from others. She pushed Emily, the daughter of the wealthy family who hired her, and Shaoxi, a fellow gangster with many connections who tried to help her, away from me, because she was afraid of getting hurt. Those were the people who genuinely cared for her, who tried to give the love she was unable to receive as a child, and perhaps the only people who genuinely knew just how broken she was. This was not fair! She wanted another chance. She wanted to love, to be loved. She wanted friendship. She wanted romance. She didn't choose to be miserable! nor did she choose to be this broken! so how can they take her life away when she was on the brink of happiness? With that, she tried to struggle a few times, but death ultimately won in the end. Her body laid lifeless on the flow, her face tear-stained.

                                                                ...........

"I'm so sorry Yunqing, I will not be selfish anymore, so please wake up." A sobbing voice said.

I woke up to that sobbing, the moment I regain consciousness I felt my throat parched and then was hit with a headache. Memories that weren't mine flooded into my head, and after all these memories It didn't take me long to know where I was, or who I was.

I had transmigrated in a novel I read called 'Spring In My Youth', It was a romance novel about young love. The heroine was the illegitimate child of the Liu family, and it told her story of how she went from rags to riches. It was basically a cinderella story.

She transmigrated into the Villainess body, Liu Yuqing. Liu Yunqing was spoiled by the Liu family except for her father. So it became her obsession to get his approval. She always had good grades and was the flower of society, she was basically the it-girl, that was until her father brought in the illegitimate child. 

How could she stand seeing a girl that did basically nothing earn her father's praise, approval, and love while she was working her ass off twenty-four-seven for one word of praise? So she started to scheme and in that she lost her reputation to her, her fiance, and her father. She became so stressed that she developed an eating disorder and gained about fifty pounds.

The woman next to her was her mother Liang Jingyu, she was not one to mess with. She was strong and also did not love Liu Yuqing's father but it was an arranged marriage so she gave up her love in order to be faithful but Liu Jao Ling didn't, he cheated and even had an illegitimate child. She wanted a divorce but Yuqing held her back and even threatened her with her life, which is why she is currently in the hospital on an I.V drip.

"Water," I barely managed to croak out.

"Yes, yes, water." She immediately responded seeing me awake.

That was the first meeting with her 'mom'. With the excuse of her having selective amnesia, my mother let go of her doubts. She did feel sorry for the original Yunqing. For her own father to disregard her like that? It would drive most people mad, but she also blamed Yunqing for not realizing how much her mom loved her. The shit she made her mom go through in the past few months was truly tiring. Well, Yunqing has been sheltered all her life so she could understand her thought process. While talking to her mom she subtly mentioned to her mom that she approved of the remarriage. Anyways she would take care of her loved ones in the place of the actual Yunqing.

Initially astonished, her mother later expressed gratitude. Yunqing was shocked and couldn't help but wonder: How can somebody be that kind? She remained in this phony union only because her daughter threatened her, and now she was grateful that I had agreed? Few parents would have gone to that length for their children, or even ask for their opinion matter of fact. During her stay in the hospital, Grandma and Grandpa Liu visited her, and she, at last, made the announcement she had been wanting to make. She informed them that she would be moving to the countryside for two years in order to take a break from reality and lose some pounds.

Despite their initial reluctance, they eventually agreed after some persuasion, but Grandma Liu insisted that she would be accompanying her. She prepared her belongings within the next few days and made plans to leave the hospital immediately for the country. Given that Yuqing was somewhat famous, she posted about it on Weibo. Since Yuqing had not committed the heinous acts depicted in the novel, she received a lot of good feedback from her four million followers. Despite losing nearly half of her reputation, she wasn't universally despised.

She finally boarded the car with grandma Liu and made her way to the villa in the countryside she didn't want to waste her time trying to whitewash the villainess or try to stay away from the main leads. She would ignore them but she wouldn't avoid them.

She also knows that she needs a mental break for real, so she will be doing school online so that could have time for therapy and lose weight. She wanted to be a brand new person, she doesn't want to shut down her heart anymore. She wants friendship, love, and family, and in order to have those she first needs to learn how to love and appreciate herself

This is her second try at life and her second journey to happiness, and she wants to make the best of it. Going to the countryside is the best option for her currently, especially after the suicide scandal. She just needs some peace right now, not to be crowded by the press.

She would come back in two years as a brand new person with a brand new heart, 'be prepared Capital City I'll make sure your jaws drop.' She thought with a cheeky grin.

Hello guys! This is my new book and no it is not bl but please give it a try.

Question of the day.

What is your favorite color?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.8K 36
[Completed] As choices, rules, timeless deeds, and beginnings attract then push Zhan away between two peaks of bliss, he learns: It's easy to fall, b...
101K 4.7K 71
Being sick has no advantages. It's awfully long days in a hospital bed. Your only escape is Genshin Impact... So when your time is finally up, should...
165K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
261K 6.9K 23
(This is the updated version about the story!!) About story: (Y/N) knew shouko from an old school, separation left them to fend for themselves after...