IT'S MAGIC✨

Par Lilac_19_

Maaran Kumar , CEO of MK Group of Companies, is a guy who had experienced a tragic event which led him to bec... Plus

The Clash
Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi
First Day at Work
THE IDOL
Guilt
Friends?
Going Out
Kulu Kulu
Care
Care-part 2
Miss Rowdy
Will You Come With Me?
Possessive Sidumoonji
Possessive Vaayadi
Drunken Confession
-I Love You-
"I am watching you"
Accident
Miss Angry
Miss Vaayadi❤️Mr Sidumoonji
Opening About His Past
Wife'ah?
Surprise!
💫JUST US💫
Ma💗
_I will love you no matter what_
His heart beat💓
Us💗- part 2
-Epilogue- Magic
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-BONUS CHAPTER 2_
🥺🥰🥳❤️✨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wohoo 🥳🥳
Happy birthday 🥳🎂
chellama
New story

Mrs Vayaadi?

1.5K 156 6
Par Lilac_19_

“Dei bayama irukkuda. Romba nervous’ah irukku,” Shivya was blablering and complaining to Sathya. He left to Delhi as he got transferred. Shivya and Sathya were always on touch and she updated him on everything. She immediately called Sathya when they confessed eachother. From that he has been overflowing with pride as he guessed what was brewing with them. Sathya somehow applied for leave and came to meet her as soon as he got to know aout his bestfriend. His heart broke to see her on the wheelchair.

Sathya knows everything about her. They were bestfriends from their childhood. Being a hyperactive girl who likes to explore many new things, Shivya gets excited for every single little thing. Seeing her sitting on the wheelchair made his heart heavy.

“Dei Sathya!” she exclaimed bringing him out of trance. She looked at him and just sighed.

The Idol’s grand finale is today and she is very nervous about it. She has given her best and prepared well but yet deep down she is scared. “Onnum illa Shiv, pannirlaam. Just breath in and breath out,” Shivya followed Sathya’s instructions and pouted.

“Shivya ready?” Krish asked. Shivya nodded and moved head sideways. Krish appa sensed her nervousness and knelt before her “you are gonna rock it!” Shivya smiled. “Sathya nee ivalla kootita po naangha time’ku vanthuruvoam,” Sathya and Shivya bid bye and left.

~~~

“Ada ungha aal’uh thaan varuvare approm yenna,” Sathya asked while driving. “Ada poda avura’kku avru poriuranda thaan mukhiyaam,” she huffed. Sathya laughed. “Siri da nalla siri.”

“Ne romba santhosham irukkura. I can see it in your eyes,” Sathya said. Shivya smiled. She reminisced the moments with Maraan. Everything he has done and all his words from yesterday paved a huge smile on her lips. “Yes the most happiest person.”

They drove to the place with a lot of banters and Shivya filled in everything to Sathya about happened during his absence.

~~~

“Next contestant to the stage, Shivya Krish,” the host announced. A helper pushed the wheel chair she was on,  and bought her to the stage. “How are you? How is your health” the host checked as he heard what happned to her. Shivya asusual her chirpy character excitedly said “adipoli,” making everyone break into laughter. “Enna aahnalum antha energy and hyperness korivave koriyaadhu,” the host announced.

“Ready’ah? Grand finale. Eppadi confident’ah irukka?”

“Konjam nervous’ah thaan irukku. Ahana prepare panean. Ennoda best’uh kodupean.”

“Okay. Yaru yaru ellam vanthu irukkuraangha unghaloda,” the host asked. “Ennoda family and bestfriend, Sathya,” she said but she missed Maraan. The host called them on stage but to her surprise he came. Maraan walked in after Sathya. Shivya’s mouth just opened and she kept her hand over her mouth. “Ithu yaaru?” the host asked pointing over Maraan and looked at Shivya. “Enna ma?” he asked. “Ithu yen amma, appa , anna, athu Sathya yen bestfriend,” she said pointing at each one. “Sari ma naan avura yaaru’nu kettean,” he pointed at Maraan again.

Maraan chuckled looking at Shivya. Shivya was surprised to see him and couldn’t come out of it.

“Avaru,yen…” she blushed.

“oho purinjireetchi,” the host teased. “Ayyo anna,” she whined as everyone made the ‘ooh’ joining the host to tease her. “Ivaru thaan ivaangha avaru.” Shivya blushed while Maraan chuckled looking at her.

“Sari let’s start. Goodluck!”
Maraan kissed her forehead and whispered a goodluck before going down while everyone awed at them.

She tightened the hold on the mic. You can do it she said to herself and closed her eyes.

Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Ethai naan ketppin…aaaaa…..
Ethai naan ketppin unnaiyae tharuvaai
Ethai naan ketppin…. unnaiyae tharuvaai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Malargal kaetten .. malargal kaetten
Malargal kaetten … malargal kaetten
Ethai naan ketppin unnaiyae tharuvaai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Kaattil thozhainthen vazhiyaai vanthanai
Irulil thozhainthen oliyaai vanthanai
Kaattil thozhainthen vazhiyaai vanthanai
Irulil thozhainthen oliyaai vanthanai
Ethanil tholainthaal…..

Ethanil tholainthaal neeyae varuvaai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Pallam veezhnthen sigaram serthanai
Vellam veezhnthen karaiyil serthanai
Pallam veezhnthen sigaram serthanai
Vellam veezhnthen karaiyil serthanai
Ethanil veezhnthaal…aaaa…aaa….aaa…
Ethanil veezhnthaal unnidam serppaai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Ethai naan ketppin
Ethai naan ketppin unnaiyae tharuvaai
Unnaiyae tharuvaai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai

Everyone was drowning in her voice. Maraan always found peace in her voice and especially when she was singing. Whenever he asks she would sing for him.

As Shivya ended her song she was given the ‘super duper’ buzzer. This is usually given to contetstants when judges are immensely happy and stunned by the performance. Shivya opened her eyes to the falling of confetti as the poppers burst.

She smiled widely,keeping her hand on her heart and gently nodded her head. Everyone gave a standing oviation.
She saw her whole family looking with proud filled eyes. They clapped and shouted her name in excitement.
They were waiting for the results. Maran, her family stood beside Shivya while the other three contestant were standing the otherside. Maran held her hand and smiled at her. The judges were talking very seriously and came to the stage.

“Ellarum romba nalla paneenegha. Aahna we are restricted to give only one title winner. Anything happens remember romba nall panninga and we all enjoyed. So the third place goes to Siva,” on judge said and gave him the prize.

“The first place goes to…,”

The audience started a  countdown “Shivya Krish,” the poppers bursts. The judges put the winner banner on her and gave her the trophy. Shivya had tears in her eyes. She said many thank yous and got blessings. She hugeed Maraan around his waist and he kissed her forehead saying “I am very proud of you.”

~~~

The family  went to dinner after that. It was a open space area, the table was arranged for seven people.  Everyone was ordering looking at the menu.
“And a tiramisu for dessert,”Shivya finished placing her order. “Mothala sapudalaam apparam dessert,” Chithra ma told her. Maraan excused himself and went away. He told something to the cook and waiter and gave them something. They nodded their head, Maraan thanked them and went.
“Yen ivalo neram,” Shivya asked as soon as he settled. “Washroom ponnean ma,” he said. They stared with their starters and ate along with banters.

“Congratulations ma ,” Rishi saod as soon as he came. He was planning to come for the finale but Maraan sent him off to do the work. “Thank anney. Yen ne varala,” she asked stuffing a spoon of rice inside her mouth. “Atha un aal kitta kelu. Ennaya anipitta ivaru nalla enjoy panna,” making Shivya broke into laughter. She held his hands and looked at him "vanthathukhu thank you,” he kissed is forehead and said “eppayum un kooda iruppean, for every step you take.”

"Ahna bro neengha yen mela kadupa irukeenghal yenn?" Sathya asked. Maraan srunched his eyebrows. "Illa Shiv ellam yen kitta sonna," Maraan raised his eyebrows remembering how he was jealous of Sathya. He scratched his eyebrow while Sathya explained what happened. "Love panna aarambekhala aahna apoave sir'ku jealousy. Ahna Ketta mattum very good friends," Rishi said.

" Ada bro ingayum uruttu naangah," Maraan looked at Shivya while others broke into laughter.

" Appadi ellam onnu illa.Ne ennakhu thambi maadhuri da. " Sathya gave a genuine smile.  Sathya,Maraan and Rishi got along well  and he got positive vibes from them. He was happy Shivya choose Maraan as his life partner. He was really happy for his best friend.

“Approm Pugazh and Rishi’kkum ponnu paakhanum. Seekiraam kalyana panni vaikhanum,” Chithra ma said getting their attention. “Ippa thaan neengha engha vallikhu vareengha,”Pugazh and Rishi chorused.

" Sathya unnakkum than," Shivya said but he clasped his hands together praying "ayo aala vidangha da. Naan single'ave irukurean," making everyone break into laughter.

“Annangala sollungha ungalakhu eppadi patta ponnu venum,” Shivya clasped her hands and all turned their attention to them.

“Atha ma ,” they started but stopped midway when Shivya’s attention was diverted to the tiramisu that came. “Ada sapadu’kku poranthavalle,” Pugazh chided maing Shivya smile sheepishly and the others broke into laughter.

Shivya moaned to the first bite and moved her head. She took the second bite and as she bit she felt something hard.

Maraan looked at her as she started eating. He was very nervous.

Shivya took out that from her mouth and her eyes widen seeing a ring.

It was a platinum ring. It wasn’t   grand but a simple thin ring with few stones in the middle, but looked elegant. The rest of them looked at Shivya as she stopped talking and smiled in joy looking at what they found in her hand,

Shivya looked at Maraan. Maraan smiled and took the ring from her hand and wiped of the cream. He stood and turned her wheel chair facing him and knelt down.

He held her hands “I never knew I would fall in love with anyone but you came. Now I can’t imagine falling in love with anyone but you. Thank you for coming into my life. Life smooth’ah irukkum’nu promise panamaatean. Chinna china sanda pottukitta,neriya love pannuvoam.

Ahna I promise when we go to bed we will sleep with smiles on our face.

Will you marry me? Will you be Mrs Vayaadi?,” he asked.

Shivya’s eyes blurred. He knew how much he loved her, she never expected this. This made her day and the love for him just kept increasing.

She also never thought she would have a man, a genuine soul who thinks about her,her career and her family. She had certain qualities that her future husband should have but this man was beyond them. She felt  blessed to have him in her life.

“Yes,” she nodded and forwarded her left hand. He slided the ring in her finger and kissed it. He hugged her.

The whole family and others in the restaurant who saw this also stood up and clapped and hooted for them.

Chithra ma and Krish pa blessed them “romba santhosham pa.” The parents hugged their son and daughter.

“Mapla,” the brothers lifted him. They left him and hugged him.

~~~

Maraan was paying the bill when Rishi came and stood next to him. “Dei romba santhoshamma irukka da.

Unnaya paathapa laam ennaka enna seiyaradhu ne theriyaadhu. Ennakhu unna eppadi yaatchi unn un wall’la irunthu veliya kondu varunum’na thaan ellam try pannean,” he threw his left hand around his shoulder and said “ippa paaru unna. You are very happy. Ennakhu ithu pothum.”

Maraan looked at him. He knew about Rishi. He was with him from the begining. He knows everything about Maraan and how he feels and recats for things. Rishi has tried many times and Maraan was well aware of that but he just couldn’t bring it upon his self to move on.

“Sorry da unna romba torture panni irukean,” he genuinely told.

“Dei yenda. Ippa ne romba santhoshamah irukkura. Atha thaan ennakhu venum.” He looked at Shivya and Maraan turned to that direction as well and saw her laughing with her family “avala santhoshammah paathukho. Rendu perum happy ‘ah irunga.”

“Kandippa,”  Maraan assured.

They walked near them “ippo enna,” Rishi asked.

“ Kalyanam thaan,” Pugazh said. Shivya and Maraan looked at eachother. She lent out her hand and he held it.

The hold on her hand has been increasing every second. No matter what comes that hold will never be left or cannot be broken at all.

The hold is bound by a strong magical spell.

Heyyyyo guysss
Hope this chapter is good

Pls ignore typos and errors 

Do comment on this chapter 

It's a fictional story

Stay Safe✨✨✨

#arabickuthu on loop🔥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.3K 1.2K 50
ROMANCE -ACTION -RANDOM
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
121K 5.6K 32
Rank #33 in pranushka.. Can Love emerged from revenge sustain? Lets walk throught the pasts of Mehbeer. And see what fate has stored for Meher and A...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...