Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

Por _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... Mais

Preview
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

1 | Twins |

5.8K 222 70
Por _A_for_ARMY__

The outside world was quite and peaceful compared to the living room of this semi messy apartment.

Just two males laying , one on top of another.

Naked.

Both were exhausted after their 'morning' activity. Their heavy breaths was filled the whole area.

The guy on top looked down at his boyfriend who was covered in sweat , eyes still closed. His face with visible tear stains .

The tears he lost moments ago in pure orgasm because of the work of his dear boyfriend.

He leaned towards the boy and kissed his forehead then his nose the other just hummed back. He backed away and stared at the lips.

He lined the other's lips with his tongue and licked his own lips.

"You're so beautiful like this , Koo "

The other opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

"What? otherwise I'm not beautiful?"

"You're pretty all the time ..... But like this.... You're just irresistable ...."

He leaned kissed the boy with all his love. The other kissed back with the same .

He leaned to the boy's ear and said in his deep seductive voice...

"Can we go another round?"

The boy's eyes went wide . He pushed the other from his top and slightly punched his face.

"It was the Fourth round you Beast... I'm Tired !!" The boy shouted.

He chuckled in return.

"okey my baby. You rest then"

The boy snuggled in to the blanket near him. But it wasn't comfortable so he looked around and found out that he's not in the bedroom.It was the couch in the living room.

"...its... We broke the bed in the third round .. remember?" The older said earning a glare from the other.

He grinned in return.

"let me clean you up, ok?. Then sleep all you want. "

The older picked up the boy in bridal style.

He washed him up and made him sleep in the guest room. Because his bed was broken.

He then entered the shower. Took a good warm bath.

He came out from the shower to see his dear boyfriend sleeping peacefully in the bed hugging a plushie.

He can't help but coo at the sight.

Guys , this is Jungkook . The cute little boy who's dating the guy named V for over 3 years.

And This is V

He's 2 years older than Jungkook. He's an artist.

These two met each other in a bar. Jungkook was drunk and V helped him..... You'll know that story later.

Now to the present time.

While Jungkook was peacefully sleeping in the bed , V worked on the song he was supposed to complete as he's a member of a local music band.

He streched his arms for sitting too long in the chair. He want to just cuddle with his boy now.

He entered the room.

V just admiring the sleeping beauty for long time. A really long time. Suddenly, Jungkook woke up from his sleep.

"Holy Shit....What's the time Now? "

"Kookie , I told you to don't use curse words "

"That's not important right now "

"What happened?"

Jungkook checked his phone and starts to panic alerting the older's senses.

"Koo , seriously tell me what's wrong"

"I shouldn't have agreed to this date today. You promised to drop me before 4"

"It's only 4 now"

"When will I get there?"

"Where?"

"What if he'll shout at me"

"Shout at you? WHO ?" V stepped closer "Koo, don't make me impatient ... I'm losi-"

"Didn't I told you about Gukk?"

The older facepalmed .

"Your brother !"

"yeah"

"So all this drama was because yesterday he told you that he want to talk to you today.."

"yeah"

V rolled his eyes.

"It's not easy, you Idiot. " Jungkook pouted.

"He's your brother , Kookie. Why are you so scared to talk to him?"

"He's my brother and we look a little similar and all but he's nothing like me. He scares the shit out of me. You know I've never seen him smile . Not just me No one had. "

"Still , he'll be looking like you.. how will it be scary?" V shrugged as a matter of facty.

"you mean I'm not scary? I'm intimidating too"

"Yeah as intimidating as a cupcake.." V poked the younger's nose .Jungkook started hitting V with his paws. V caught both of Jungkook's hand with one hand and pulled him closer. They both fell down in the bed.

Taehyung hovered over him.

Only one inch distance between their lips.V's breath caressed Jungkook's milky cheeks.

V stared deeply into Jungkook's black deep eyes.

Jungkook's breathing went out of control.

"Uh ..I...." Jungkook couldn't control his words.

V came closer and said

"It's getting late to meet your brat brother. Get up..."

V got up and went to change his dress. Jungkook stayed there in the hangover. It's been an year they both are dating but still he can't control his heart when the other is around.

Moments later , V was waiting for Jungkook outside.

"Koo, you were the one who was freaking out about being late. What are you doing up there?"

"You ripped my clothes earlier you Beast... Wait I'm searching for a good one in your pile" Jungkook shouted from the room.

After 10 mins he came downstairs while V was scrolling through his phone.

"How's this?Is it big for me?" Jungkook asked.

V looked up at him.

Jungkook was wearing one of V's oversized black hoodie and a long pants.

"Its..... It's perfect"

Everytime he looks at him it feels like times stopping around them. An unusual yet familiar warmth will fills in his heart. And it's beat will say that he belongs to him . That they belong to each other.

"- you're perfect" he added

Jungkook showed his bunny smile along with his blush.

_________________

Jungkook reached his home. He went inside and his mom and some maids were in the huge living room.

"Oh Jungkook baby, you returned?"

"Hey Mother" Jungkook said and hugged his mom.

"he's waiting for you upstairs.."

Jungkook gulped.

"Don't make him wait more. Go fast"

Jungkook bit his lips in nervous.

"Don't worry. May be he wanna know about your studies. "

That didn't make Jungkook calm down. He's been missing so many classes lately. Becoz of his dear boyfriend.

But his grades are not bad. As much as V loves his boyfriend , he want Jungkook to study well.

V is Jungkook's personal tutor too. In so many things.

"Jungkook... He's waiting for an hour already.." his mom reminded him

Jungkook went straight to his room and checked himself in the mirror.

"Ok. Hickeys are all hidden. Now , all I have to do is 'not limb'. I managed in front of her. But......"

Jungkook sighed.

V dropped Jungkook little away from his house so that security guard don't see him. He didn't want Jungkook to walk now as he's still sore. But, Jungkook insisted.

Jungkook looked at the time and nervously headed to his brother's room.

His heart was beating crazy.

He knocked.

"Excuse me...." Jungkook said in a low voice.

He heard a hum from inside.

Jungkook opened the door and saw his brother sitting in the chair.

By the way, this is Jeon Jeongukk.

He's the CEO of Jeon Coorparations.

He's the same age as Jungkook just 5 mins older but if you see them both, Jungkook is visibly smaller than him.

And Jeongukk is not like Jungkook.

Jungkook is soft and cheery and his brother is the exact opposite of it.

Everyone is scared to even look directly to his eyes . Even Jungkook.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm late... I was-"

"Come sit" Jeongukk pointed towards the chair opposite to him.

Jungkook gulped and did as his brother said.

"Why did you ..."

"Actually..." Jeongukk's deep voice cut him off.  "I need an advice from you..."

Jungkook blinked...... twice.... thrice.....

"What?"

'Am i hearing wrong or did he just..'

"Jungkook , did you heard what i said ?" Jeongukk was serious.

"I heard but I'm not sure if its real , can you repeat ?...... plz...." He extended his ears

Jeongukk glared at him .

"I said I need an advice"

There was a good moment of silence.

"Why are you not saying anything?" Jeangukk asked as he was getting nothing from the younger.

"I mean...."

"Hmm?"he raised his eyebrows.

"What kind of advice 'You' want from 'Me' ?" He asked pointing his fingers towards each of them.

"well......" Jeongukk looked away. "It's actually..." He was hesitating.

"You can ask me whatever.." Kook reassured even tho he himself is not sure what's going on.

Jeangukk took a deep breath along with determination. "I wanna know how to handle a cute boy"

*Blink*

*Blink*.

*Blink*

(M: Why do I have the urge to shout 'army' when I hear blink multiple times)

_____________________________________

How's it lovelies?

Just a start.

Anyway, leave comments 4 me.

Don't forget, I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

348K 11.1K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
183K 8.6K 31
"Don't move or dare to scream..." "Why" Taehyung whined and pouted his lips. "And who are you??" "MAFIA" "OH MY GOD REALLY???? Are you a real Mafia...
576K 21.6K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...
71.4K 2.9K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...