GlitterGolf One Shots

De Sidewaysdog

This crack ship has been on my mind forever and so I made this to make myself happy Mais

Introduction :∆
Lost
Magic! Pt. 1
Broken (Angst..maybe??)
(Boy) Friends...?
(Boy) Friends...? Pt. 2
Protect
Protect (Part 2)
Jealousy
Jealousy (Part 2)
Mixed Roles
Love Me!
Sorry!!
Wrong (Pt 2 of Love Me!)
Oh no... (Pt 3 of Love Me!)
RETURN (Hopefully)

Magic! Pt. 2

2K 53 69
De Sidewaysdog

Sun's POV

I could feel anger boiling inside me.

After everyone argued for a few minutes, I'd finally had enough.

"Can you all SHUT UP!?"

Everyone stood there, stunned, I assumed.

"Sunsh-"

"You were arguing too!"

I felt bad for yelling at Monty.

I put my hands on Monty's chest and looked up at him.

"Just let me handle this okay?"

Monty blushed and put his hand over his mouth.

"Of c-course Sunshine."

I heard him mutter a few things I couldn't make out, but they seemed positive.

"All of you have been arguing so much; you sound like the kids in my daycare! Handle this in a humane way, please!"

Monty stepped behind me as everyone turned to me.

"Hey Sunflower? I'm gonna pick you up, and dart to the daycare as fast as my legs can take me."

I spun around to see him as he picked me up an ran.

Despite having such an aggressive persona, Monty really was such a kind soul. He was so gentle with his touch, he spoke softly near children and minded his language. He was so sweet under his threatening facade.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you dear."

Monty's face increased in temperature drastically as he slowly turned red.

"L-Look! It's the daycare Sunny!"

I hopped out of his arms and quickly dragged him into the daycare doors. I slammed the doors closed and collapsed on the floor.

----
Monty's POV

"So...dear?"

"Oh, whaddya need?"

My face was getting increasingly hotter as I processed his sentence.

"I was meaning the nickname, Sunspot."

"Oh! Do you not like it? I'm sorry. I'll just keep calling you Monty."

"W-wait! Let's not be to hasty, sugar!"

Sun smirked at my sudden exclamation.

"Oh okay...darling~"

GOD DAMN THAT WAS SO HOT.

I grabbed Sun's face and kissed him. We sat there for a few minutes.

Ah, damnit, I shouldn't be doing this. But I've been waiting for so long.

"Monty. I gotta breathe!"

I let go of Sun and watched him gasp a few times. He looked at me and shoved his lips onto mine.

"God you're hot."

Then Sun took a step back and fell.

"Ack! Curse this ball pit!"

I snickered and hopped in right next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and we sat together for a bit.

"Hey Sun?"

"Yes?"

I hid my face in his chest once my face began to warm.

"I...I lo-"

BANG BANG BANG!

"OPEN UP! YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY LIKE THAT!"

It was obviously Roxanne at the door. She's the only one who would freak out like this.

"C'MON! OPEN THE DOOR."

"Lay off, dog! We're not gonna talk until you've calmed down!"

Roxanne huffed and we heard her footsteps trail away.

"Do you think she'll come back?"

I pet his head and smiled.

"Probably, but we'll be fine."

I picked him up and placed him on my shoulders.

"Let's go talk to them."

Sun wrapped his arms around my head.

"Sunshine- You're covering my eyes."

"I know. I don't wanna leave."

I chuckled and pushed his arms off. I walked out of the daycare. I strolled to where we originally were to see Roxanne sitting on the ground, her head in Chica's lap. Chica was messing around with her hair as she looked up.

"Finally! You're here. Now let's talk."

We spoke for a few minutes and decided to find the strange guest and ask them how to reverse this.

Chica and Sun decided to check the cameras, Roxy and I would look around and Freddy would ask around.

Roxy and I were walking around in an awkward silence.

"So, uh, you and Sun? I'm assuming you guys are pretty close, considering how protective you are of him."

I blushed. Did she not know?

"Uh, yeah, we're pretty close. What about you and Chica?"

Roxanne looked to the side, her hair covering most of her face, but her ears were clearly turning a deep red.

"We're just friends for now. I like her, but I don't know if she'd even consider being with a woman."

I kind of felt bad for Roxanne. Sun and I just knew that we liked each other. Sure, our relationship was kind of a love hate relationship, but it worked out really well. But Roxanne has no idea of what Chica thinks of her.

I pat Roxanne's back.

"Hey, I'm sure it'll work out between you guys, okay?"

"Okay..."

I turned and saw someone who seemed vaguely familiar.

"Roxanne! There he is! Get him!"

Roxy and I tackled the guest and brought him to the staff only area where we planned to meet up.

----
Chica's POV

I was staring at the guest in front of us.

Gods, he's creepy!

"Hey Roxy?"

"Yes Chica?"

I inhaled deeply.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE AN OFFER FROM A CREEPY OLD GUY!?"

The man glared at me and Roxanne was still processing what I said.

"I dunno, he just said that I'd be human if he wanted me to be, so I took the chance."

Then the man sighed.

"To reverse the magic, just go to sleep again. You'll return to your original form after you're awake."

(Timeskip about 5 minutes)

----
Monty's POV

We quickly closed the Pizza Plex and all went our separate ways. I stayed with Sun though. We got to the daycare and I plopped onto the floor, leaning against his shoulder.

The lights shut off and I heard Sun grunt a few times as he changed to a new person.

This new person was the same as Sun, but he had snow white hair and deep, mahogany eyes with a red glimmer to them. He was wearing the same uniform, just white and indigo, with a sleeping cap with small star patterns on it instead of the sun rays.

"Hey Starlight. I'll probably forget to say it when I wake up, so I'll say it now."

He smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

"What is it dear?"

"I love you."

Moon sat in my lap and wrapped his arms and legs around me. He buried his face in my chest as his cheeks became warm.

"I love you too."

1043 Words :D

Sorry for the delay, I was visiting my family over the weekend and didn't get to work on this chapter much. Anywho, have a great day!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

89.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
247K 38.2K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး