50 Things I Don't Know About...

Bởi Yooorra

⭐ 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘧 ❤ As a shut-in, Kim Minjeong never liked the idea of interacting with people as sh... Xem Thêm

Jimin who?
Cold
Neighbor
Noted
Trust
Bit by Bit
Attention
Met
Trip
War
Know You?
Our Time
Comfort
Reasons
~ 50 Things ~
10 • Prodigy
Good luck
11 • Cook
No Worries
12 • I'm Here
13 • No Choice
14 • Still You
15+ • Happenings
18+ • Doesn't Like(?)
Life's a Beach
Thoughts
It's My Condition!
20+ • I Can't Do That
Tired, I'm Sorry
22 • Love Her- Not
Sparks
Questioning
Movie Night
23 • Pancakes
24 • Stupid Gummies
25+ • No One Else
29 • A Secret, For Now
Unfortunate
30+ • Melodies
34+ • You Are "K"
36+ • Memory Lane
41 • Promise
42 • Is This Sympathy?
43 • In Denial
44 • I've Decided
45 • Little Help
46 • Getting Better
47 • What Are You Up To?
49 • Almost There
A Match and Farewell
A Story to Be Told
This List of Things
I Wanted To
Better Than Nothing
Complex Feelings
Not The Same
First Aid
It's Confusing
Playback
Out of Reach
Don't go
50 • One Last Thing About You
Epilogue

48 • Just You & Me

2.3K 133 1
Bởi Yooorra

A/N: Short filler before everything else :>>

The morning wasn't the best for Minjeong— well it was at least for a brief moment.

For some reason, last night she and Win with Lucas analyzing their training by the sidelines. Ended up training for a good four hours nonstop, they only noticed the time getting late when Lucas actually fell asleep from the hammock he was laying.

They stopped late at 9 p.m and went straight to bed.

Presently it was very early in the morning, Minjeong was awake on her bed staring at the ceiling in silence while Jimin had a hand over her stomach without any signs of waking up. Her lavendery scent lingered around the shorter's nose, leaning over slightly to fully take in the aroma as it was familiar.

Ah, that's my perfume.

Minjeong faintly smiled as she moved her girlfriend's hair that was blocking her face to the side, admiring her cute sleeping face. She couldn't believe that everything was doing well for her, and it seemed like it will get better in the future.

No more problems.

Now all she had to worry about is winning that tournament, and since the girl's father already allowed Minjeong to date his daughter— it looks like there won't be any more prizes.

But that doesn't matter anymore.

Minjeong decided that her battle will be for the three people who are dear to her. Maybe even continue pursuing the Olympics once again, well she wasn't that sure but is determined.

Slowly, things are truly brightening to the girl's view.

I hope everything would continue like this.

She chuckled at the thought and turned her body to face Jimin, she carefully wrapped an arm around her waist and scooted closer to hug cozily.

Half-asleep, Jimin smiled within the embrace and nuzzled her head against her girlfriend's chest.

"Good morning, Jeongie," she mumbled in a tired breathy voice. "Weren't your body sore last night?"

"Good morning." Minjeong snickered, "This is nothing."

Jimin yawned before gradually opening her eyes, making little distance to look at newly awakened Minjeong. The band-aid she put on her forehead was poking in between the gaps of her messy bangs, causing the taller to chuckle.

"Isn't it convenient to have bangs?"

Minjeong groaned, "Let's not talk about what happened to that."

Chuckling once more, Jimin placed a kiss on the girl's forehead and stood up to stretch her body. Minjeong followed and stretched across the other side of the bed, both promptly walked into the bathroom to wash their faces as well as brush their teeth.

At the same time, a knock was heard on the door. With the toothbrush still inside her mouth, Minjeong responded by yelling across the room from the bathroom, telling whoever it was to come inside.

The door opened which revealed Aeri in her pajamas, "We're going to a Hanami today! Gather in the living room later, yeah?"

Whilst brushing her teeth, Minjeong responded with a thumbs up. After the brief conversation, Aeri left the room and walked her way back into her shared room. That's when the couple finished their morning routine, both decided to not take a bath since they'll be visiting a bathhouse later evening.

"What's a Hanami?" Jimin asked whilst wiping her face with a towel.

"Flower viewing."

By then, they arrived in the living room and were met with everyone. That's when Sakura, Aeri, and Ryujin stepped out of the kitchen with three full baskets of food.

"Ryujin did nothing but gaze at the food!" Sakura growled.

"Hey! I helped chop things... some things..." Ryujin mumbled the last part.

Aeri laughed as she handed the short-haired girl four folded blankets, "She'll be bringing the blankets."

Ryujin was clearly annoyed but didn't retort and held onto the blankets firmly before marching her way towards the van that was already situated in front of the door.

Everyone fell into soft giggles because of this, promptly walking their way into the van to drive at the location.

———————————————

As soon as the friends arrived at the area, they immediately split into different groups and went along their way. Minjeong was slightly disappointed since this day was supposed to be spent with them altogether.

Really, they're unbelievable.

But she shook those thoughts away and settled with meeting later by the riverside when the main event begins. Right now, Jimin who was playing around with the camera in front of her matters.

Minjeong found it cute. She couldn't even remember how the girl decided to wear a kimono, truly a breathtaking sight.

Time seemed to slow down, seconds turned into milliseconds. She stuck her eyes on Jimin as sudden bursts of winds along with a few petals of blossoms skim through her.

Her strands of hair that was tied into an updo being played with the wind.

The smile that would always appear whenever she steals a glance at her, occasionally taking photos of her from the distance

Minjeong was staring dazedly.

The huge crowd in the background that seemed to scare her didn't matter anymore, all eyes were on Jimin.

It was strange.

She couldn't understand what was happening to her, though continued to stare until Jimin approached her and intertwined her fingers with hers asking.

"Am I pretty? You've been staring all day!"

"Very." Minjeong answered without hesitation, "You know, this is once in a lifetime. So I have to picture this carefully inside my mind."

Jimin chuckled, "Then why don't you take a picture of me?"

Handing the camera to her girlfriend, the taller pulled her towards the nearby blossoms. Then letting go of her hand, she positioned herself and did a simple pose. Minjeong paused for a bit to comprehend everything.

After recollecting her thoughts, Minjeong snickered and pointed the camera directly at Jimin. As soon as the photo was taken, Jimin walked to the girl's position and pulled her gently to where she stood.

The taller snatched the camera and requested her girlfriend to smile for a picture of them together. Minjeong obeyed and smiled, only for it to falter the moment Jimin abruptly leaned in to kiss her on the cheek at the same time she pressed the shutter.

Looking at the camera's screen on how the picture came out, Jimin laughed. It showed confused Minjeong while she was kissing her cheek.

"You look dumb."

Minjeong gazed at the screen, she was unable to do anything but go along with it saying. "Just so you know, I'm taking that as a compliment."

Jimin smiled and gave the shorter a kiss on the cheek once more before putting the camera into her shoulder bag, that's when a wallet fell onto the ground which Minjeong squatted down to pick it up.

She got curious and opened it, revealing an unexpected photo of her sleeping. Minjeong stood up and smirked at her girlfriend teasingly.

"When did you take this photo, Rina?" she waved the wallet in front of the latter's face.

Realizing what it was, Jimin flinched and didn't bother to take it away from the girl's hand. She chuckled nervously, answering with honesty.

"Way before we started dating."

Minjeong squinted her eyes, "Just how much more are you hiding?"

"I'll tell seriously tell you everything after my piano competition when we get back." Jimin snatched the wallet and shoved it into her bag, "Right now, let's have as much fun as we can." she linked her arm.

"Sounds like a plan."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.2K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...
45.2K 1.5K 39
Jimin has been through a lot through the summer before her junior year, and when she returns to school, she's changed. As she begins to feel like a b...
10.2K 476 4
in which Minjeong runs a booth where students can anonymously tell their secrets. When popular girl, Jimin, drops by to admit she has a crush, the l...
215K 8.5K 23
[𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘯 & 𝘉&𝘕] Winter Kim had no interest in celebrities until she herself got entangled in a complicated but sweet a...