Forgotten Love | Hosie

Bởi gallicniroseromicky

I have always loves Josie but it took me years to realize it and when I realized she wasn't here. It starts a... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1/Where is Josie?
Chapter 2/Tribrid?
Chapter 3/Mystic falls
Chapter 4/ Kai Parker
Chapter 5/Memories
Chapter 6/Confronted
Chapter 7/Do I like her?
Chapter 8/Falling for her
Chapter 10/Dark Heretic Josie
Chapter 11/Georgia
Chapter 12/ A New Original
Chapter 13/Finding Josie
Chapter 14/She's gone
Chapter 15/2011?
Chapter 16/Favors
Chapter 17/ It Worked!
Chapter 18/ It's not your fault
Chapter 19/ Pretending
Chapter 20/Feelings
Chapter 21/Another way of confession
Chapter 22/ Just Bestfriends
Chapter 23/Truth Untold
Chapter 24/Selfish
Chapter 25/Full moon
Chapter 26/They know
Chapter 27/Full of Dark
Chapter 28/Dead
Chapter 29/The kiss
Chapter 30/Lizzie stole her:(
Chapter 31/Last time
Chapter 32/Ignoring
Chapter 33/Lizzie's Plan
Chapter 34/Too hard to believe
Chapter 35/5th Confession
Chapter 36/Caught
Chapter 37/Vacations
Chapter 38/Mikelsons
Chapter 39/Something's wrong
Chapter 40/Curse
Chapter 41/Nominal Dark Magic
Chapter 42/ Greece
Chapter 43/Deep Well
Chapter 44/Relevance and Acceptance
Chapter 45/ Better
Chapter 46/Rude Josie...
Chapter 47/Showing Feelings
Chapter 48/Little Trick
Chapter 49/Peek
Chapter 50/Crush
Chapter 51/Too late
Chapter 52/Heartbroken
Chapter 53/Truth
Chapter 54/No labels
Chapter 55/Christmas
Chapter 56/Something
Chapter 57/ Sand clock
Chapter 58/My girl
Chapter 59/You break me...
Chapter 60/ Friend I Hate
Chapter 61/Suicide Mission
Chapter 62/Kiss me
Chapter 63/Glimpses
Chapter 64/ Traumatized Hope
Chapter 65/After her
Chapter 66/Who wouldn't?
Chapter 67/Magic
Chapter 68/Divorce?
Chapter 69/ Little Loved
Chapter 70/Pain and Remorse
Chapter 71/Pity Love
Chapter 72/Even?
Chapter 73/Fuck you, Hope
Chapter 74/More
Chapter 75/Frodo
Chapter 76/ New Job
Chapter 77/ Covetous
Chapter 78/We always find a way

Chapter 9/New Orleans

657 19 5
Bởi gallicniroseromicky

"Why did she commandeer my daughter? What she wants from her?" Dr. Saltzman grabbed his neckband while he was choking to death.

"I don't know, we are doing what we are asked to do" They responded.

"they can't help us since aurora makes sure no one knows where she is until she wants us to know where is she. So there is no point in holding them as hostage" I disclosed as I rip out their heart.

"Hope! You can't kill them, like that!" Dr. Saltzman exclaimed angrily! "You are worried about them? instead of Josie? Can we please focus on her instead of caring about the people who were trying to cover up the incident" I was walking past him when I heard the phone ringing when I turn to search for the phone there was none.

"My phone is not ringing" Caroline confusingly said, "Neither mine" Dr. Saltzman Showed his phone my attention goes to the bag of the people who were trying to cover up the scene.

"Did you all cover up the incident?" I put the phone on speaker. "Where the hell is Josie, Aurora!" I wailed but I heard a peal of laughter in response.

"I thought her existence doesn't matter? But here you are"

"Where the hell is Josie? Why did you kidnap her? what did you do to her? I fucking kill you if you even lay finger on her!"

"Well, well it's not for you to know but yes, I'm going to sacrifice your this little siphoner witch" I can imagine the smirk on her face.

"I'm going to kill you! where are you? where is she? why do you want Josie? Just leave Josie out of it! You want to take revenge then I'll be there but don't you dare to touch her or you are going to regret it"

"Wow, I'm scared from all mighty tribrid. Uh! She needs to die"

"where is my daughter, aurora? Or I'm gonna rip your throat by myself" Caroline took the phone.

"Where your past lover betray me, where this revenge game started a few years ago and I'm gonna sacrifice this little witch"

"NO!" We all shrieked together when she disconnected the call.

"She's in New Orleans" I whispered as tears flowed from my cheek non-stop. "Please hope, get your shit together because we are not giving up. we have to save Josie" Lizzie shook me and I nodded as we all head to New Orleans.

She's not here, she's not with me and it's hurt like hell. Why there is always separation in our destiny? I have never realized it but all the memories of her are all delicate for me now.

"Don't overthink, Hope she's our coven's leader and she's a powerful witch" Lizzie tried to comfort me.

"When she wasn't here before at least we knew she's somewhere but not in Virginia but now the fear of losing her is just eating me out. I can't risk losing her again! I just can't..., Lizzie. I just can't imagine a life without her and now I know it's happened because of me! it's just so hard, my heart... my heart is so heavy." I cried beside Lizzie on the back seat.

"Hope, we all love Josie and we will save her" Caroline tried to encourage me but how can I not worry? I just want to see her, I'm so scared to lose her. When the whole world gave up on me, there is only Josie, who was my compassionate partner.

"I know I know but the possibility of losing her... How am I going to live with myself? I had never learned how to live life but she's the one who trusted me and made me learn how to love and appreciate even the tiniest thing in the world. I... I feel so incomplete without her" I didn't realize when I fall asleep while crying beside Lizzie.

.......................

Josie woke up but only to realize that her wrist is locked with a chain, which is connected to the wall and she was in the room which look like some kind of penitentiary. She attempted to use magic but it didn't work.

"Where the fuck am I?" She tried to use magic again but failed.

"Jo, magic wouldn't work here" she abruptly looks beside her and find a girl who is a little shorter than her and had green dreamy eyes but there was only sadness in there.

"Where I am and who are you? who locked us in here?" Josie suspicious looked at the girl because she couldn't able to understand how the girl knew her name.

"You are in New Orleans and what do you mean who am I? We have known each other long enough to recognize each other for our whole life and The person who locked us in here is Aurora and I don't know her but I'm here since yesterday when I was about to go back to school. I thought you left Virginia so I came back to help in finding you but when I was about to enter school someone seizes me" the girl said.

"Well, you might know me but I don't have the memories I only recall back 3 months of my life and I don't think I have ever encountered with you in those 3 months" She scowled.

"What do you mean? You don't have your memories? What happened to you?" The girl tried to reach Josie but failed which action made Josie feel hurt, she also couldn't able to understand.

"It's a long story I'll tell you when we get out of here so tell me how to get out of here?" Josie asked glancing around but found nothing, just darkness in the room.

"I'm trying to get out of here from yesterday but my magic is not working here" She sighed. "Well, do mind telling me your name? I mean I know I might know you but I just don't remember" Josie nervously caused a smile.

"Penelope, I'm Penelope Park" She introduces herself to her. "Wow, your name matches with your look, cool" Josie can't help but glimpse at the girl's sad but happy face.

"I missed you so much, Jo" She tried to reach her again but failed because of the chains. "I guess, we have to get out of here first! Since when I'm here?" Josie asked.

"Last night" She answered.

"Josie, Josie! I'm Aurora" The woman introduced herself. " you're more like stupid to me, you really do have a death wish that's why you are holding me as a hostage" Josie clench her hands, she realized she can break the chain but she thought to remain claim would be the best option right now.

"Savage... I thought you are the selfless and sweet twin but I guess we happened to kidnap the wrong one here but fine! we just need any siphoner witch for sacrifice" Aurora walked near the cell when Josie groaned in anger.

"Sacrifice? What makes you think that I would let you sacrifice me for whatever shit you are planning?" Josie rolled her eyes.

"You do realize, you can't use magic but look at you still, playing tough. Soon you are going to beg me for mercy" She walked off leaving the girls alone.

"Who does she think she is?" Josie turn to Penelope who was just amazed. She has never seen Josie to talk someone like that! I mean she knows Josie is strong but she's completely different now.

"Probably a 1016-year-old vampire" Penelope answered uninterestedly. "Let's get the fuck out of here" Josie whispered to Penelope who look at her confusingly.

"But we can't use magic" she reminds her.

"But I can" she snickered, looking at her bracelet. She still can siphon from the bracelet.

"Ho-"

"Just shut the hell up and follow my lead, okay?" she commanded and Penelope just nodded even though she's still trying to deal with new Josie whom she always wanna see.

"Da Ina" Josie mumbled and a fireball appeared in front of her which kind of helped them to look in the darkness, the room is not much dark but also not lightened enough to find the way out.

Josie uses the power of the bracelet to break the chain making Penelope let her jaw drop in astonishment who is considering how the hell has her ex become so powerful. "Are you vampire now?" She can't stop herself from asking.

"No, but I'm no better as well" Josie broke Penelope's wrist chain as well which took Penelope's breath away, she's was so close to Josie after a year and a half but couldn't even hug her.

"How can we get out this cell?" Penelope grabs the iron bar of the cell, trying to look out but can't.

"Get out of the way" Josie proclaimed. Josie just broke the lock of the gate and they both get out of there "Are you sure you are not a heretic?" Penelope finds herself staring at Josie who seems unbothered since she used to hear this a lot.

"How did you both get out?" The two vampires began to come towards them.

"Can you just shut up and let me find a way to get out of here? This place is giving me a headache" She massaged her temple as she started to mutter a spell "Suctus Incendia" a similar spell to neutralize Josie's expression locator spell that utilized a path of the fire to her located the two vampires who just burned in seconds making Penelope widen her eyes.

"You fucking killed them?" She narrowed her eyes still following Josie. "Are you expecting me to praise them? then. They deserve to die, I mean how dare they fucking locked me?" Josie rolled her eyes as they both tried to find the way out.

Penelope wanted to say so much but nothing came out of her mouth because the Josie she knew wasn't there but someone new. She always wanted Josie to stand up for herself and stop being selfless but now she couldn't able to believe that Josie was there, how she always wanted her to be.

Does she regret her decision? No, because Josie is finally selfish, confident, Brave, Magnificent, and bitchy as well. Yes, because she's no longer the Josie she fall in love with, the Josie who was agreeable, gentle, jolly, or truth worthy.

After Josie and Penelope get out of the cell, 2 another vampire came to check up when they panicked and informed aurora about it.

"Where the hell they are?!" Aurora burst out in anger as she suffocated the vampire to death. "I.... We went to check up on them when we saw joe or dean were already dead" one of them answered.

"Find them! NOW! today we have to sacrifice that witch so I can make Lucien Castle back to life!" She snorted in anger.

"okay" they both vamp out to search for 2 witches while aurora turn to another witch, who might be in her 40s.

"Without sacrificing that which we can't stop hope Mikaelson from destroying us. We need Lucien because he died as an original" the witch said.

"I'll find that little witch and her friend while you prepare the comeback Lucian to life" Aurora vamp out to find Josie and Penelope.

"Hope, wake up, we're here" hope heard Lizzie who was hitting her lightly. she realized she fall asleep and was examined around. they were in New Orleans.

"I'm sorry I don't know when I fall asleep" hope apologized to them. "It's okay, hope. Maybe you needed it after last night" Dr. Saltzman replied still looking ahead.

"Where might Aurora can keep Josie?" Caroline darts out of the window. "Governor's mansion" hope answered. She also doesn't know why she thinks that but she just has a feeling.

"In 1820, where dad, Uncle Elijah and Aunt Rebekah were living in, that mansion. Where all of this started" she told them who nodded.

When they arrived at the place, the mansion was no longer a mansion but just an old shamble "Are you sure that Aurora keeping Josie here?" Caroline asked.

"Yes, this is the best place where she can keep Josie I think" she walked towards the door.

"It's not opening" Hope to turn to them who were looking at the door curiously. "Let me see, I can siphon it" Lizzie step in front of the door.

"Did it work?" Caroline looks hopefully. "Of course, it did" Lizzie smirked as the door bust open. "Let's go and find her" Dr. Saltzman walks past Lizzie.

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Duh! I like Penelope! So are we ready for some posie and hosie?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

297K 17.3K 54
When a hideous woman who has been nearly hiding herself from everyone, possibly everyone and considers herself an insignificant person finds the hand...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
35.3K 340 13
A collection of poems about nature. Poems contains imagery. Inspired by William Wordsworth's pieces. Everyone is free to use this for academic purpos...
Riptide Bởi V

Teen Fiction

316K 8.1K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...