A Criminal's Gaze | William x...

Par 8685rj

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT. Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
IM COMIN BACK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Update *READ THIS BEFORE THE BOOK PLEASE*
Update 10/20/23

Chapter 7.5

2.6K 82 64
Par 8685rj

William's POV:

I unlocked the front door of my house and stepped in, taking off my jacket then hanging it up on the coat rack. I changed my clothes with a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

My head was starting to spin and I could feel my heartbeat. I walked down to the kitchen and leaned down, grabbing the end of the table with both of my hands, squeezing till my knuckles turned white.

It's been a little over a month before my last.

I miss the feeling.

When they coward in fear, knowing what was going to happen next.

When they would beg for their life.

When the life left their eyes and their face go blank expression.

I had many given opportunity but I haven't taken it. And it's all because of one reason.

Y/N.

She wants something, I do too, but it may not be the same. I never was nervous around people before until the night of the party. When I almost lost it. But once I saw her again, I regained my senses. When I'm without her, I have this urge. I need it.

I inhaled and exhaled, grabbing a bottle of liquor from my counter and pouring the liquid in a shot glass, downing it as it burned my throat.

I took one more shot and closed the bottle.

That should be enough.

It wasn't.

I reopened the bottle and put away the shot glass, drinking straight from the bottle.

I didn't know how much time has passed until I looked at the now almost gone bottle. I adverted my eyes to the clock which read 11:13. I put my head in my hands, sitting at the table with dim lights.

Without knowing it, I dialed Y/N's phone number into the telephone and put my ear up to it, waiting for her to answer.

About five rings had gone by and I was going to put the phone down until I heard someone on the other line.

"Hello?" The familiar voice said.

I sat there for a while, not answering.

"Uh," the woman's voice wavered, "who is this?"

I realized what I was doing and sighed, holding the phone up to my ear and resting my forehead on my hand.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called." I apologized and was going to hang up until I heard my name.

"Will?" She asked.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing right now?" She asked sternly.

"I- uh, nothing." I assured her. "I must've dialed the wrong phone... sorry." I stumbled over my words and slapped my forehead in embarrassment.

"It doesn't sound like 'nothing'." She said.

I sighed over the phone, waiting for her to scold me and say 'we have work tomorrow,' 'are you drunk?' But she didn't say that.

"I'm coming over. Unlock your door." She said.

Before I could object, she hung up.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the bottle, opening it once again and took another sip, it almost gone. I stood up and unlocked the front door then sat back down, not wanting her to come here for nothing.

The time now read 12:03. I heard the door open and some foot steps walking towards where I was. She peeked her head around the corner as we made eye contact.

Y/N's POV:

You walked around the corner to see William sitting there with his head in his hands, an almost empty vodka bottle sitting right in front of him. He looked at you, obviously drunk.

You sighed and walked to sit across the table from him. He glanced up at you and rested his head again. You could tell he was embarrassed.

"Why are you drunk?" You asked him, not understanding his reasons.

He grabbed the clear glass bottle and held it up, showing the obvious reason why he was drunk.

You shook your head.

"Why did you drink that?" You said as patiently as possible, noticing there was something on his mind.

He shook his head and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry for calling you." He mumbled.

You reached across the table then grabbed his hand, looking at him. He then looked up and fixated his eyes on yours, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I wouldn't have came if I didn't think it was important." You said softly.

He gently smiled at you, once again closing his eyes.

"Are you going to tell me?" You asked.

He shook his head and glanced down at his hands, your one hand still on his.

You removed your hand and stood up, walking around the table then sitting next to him, taking in his body posture.

"How about you go sit on the couch? Might be a bit more comfy." You assured him.

He nodded.

You stood up first, standing next to him. He used his hands to raise his body off the chair, his knees straightening then buckling.

You grabbed his upper arm and tried to hoist him up. You wrapped your opposite arm around his waist, stabilizing him and walking to his living room.

You looked around his house, seeing he was the only one who lived here. You both made it to the couch, him basically falling on the couch.

You chuckled.

"That's going to be one hell of a hangover." You grinned.

You began to walk away to get him a glass of water when you felt a hand around your wrist. You looked down to meet desperate eyes gazing at you.

"Where are you going?" He asked almost silently.

You smiled at him, seeing how vulnerable he was.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to get you a glass of water. I will be right back." You comforted him.

He released your arm and nodded, relaxing against the couch.

I guess I will have to drive him and my sister to work tomorrow.

You returned to him with a large glass of water and set it in front of him on the coffee table. You sat next to him.

"Start drinking." You demanded.

He took hold of the tall glass of water and sipped off the top. He looked like he could fall asleep at any moment.

He set the water down and leaned back, rocking his head back and forth, seeing him squeeze his eyes shut, his hands curl into a ball.

He rested his elbows on his knees and lay his forehead on his palms. His breathing was picking up in speed and his muscles tensing.

His breathing started to falter.

You gently reached over and placed your hand on his back. He flinched and retracted at the feeling before he turned to look at you for only a second. He relaxed some more and eased to your touch.

You didn't know what was going on, but it seemed to be stressful. You remembered an episode like this when you both were dancing, him starting to calm down as he looked at you. You wondered what it could mean, but didn't bother at this point.

You never thought you would see the tall, confident, and flirtatious man expose himself like this to you. But you loved seeing this side of him. At first, you only knew him as your boss who would call you 'darling' and comfort you with your needs, but now it's you doing him the favor.

You wrapped your hand around his neck, redirecting him to rest his head on your lap. He laid on his back and focused his eyes on yours, looking through his half closed eyelids.

He had dark circles under his eyes, the whites of them with a reddish hue.

"Y/N, I-" He started.

"Shh." You hushed him, not letting him refuse.

He stayed looking at your eyes, not leaving them once.

You both stayed like that for five minute or so before he started to slowly close his eyes, finally sleeping.

Once you were sure he was asleep, you ran your fingers through his hair. You wished he would see what you wanted, or maybe he does, yet he's just holding back.

You set an alarm on the clock that was on the coffee table earlier than usual so you can go home, get dressed, then take William and your sister to Freddy's.

You looked down once more at his peaceful state and slightly smiled.

You leaned your head back and slowly dozed off.

This I thought this half chapter was going to only be like 600 words, but I got too ahead of myself lol. But anyway, hope you enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.9K 706 35
𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴- 𝘏𝘰�...
47.4K 1.1K 14
|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝒀||𝑵 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊...
375K 3.8K 71
𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬
7.2K 212 26
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇs; ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇᴄᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ...