fuckboy ↠ nomin

Por yvneos

"you are such a fuck boy." "that's why i fuck you last night." ↳ wherein jaemin and jeno was a mortal enemies... Más

°• : * : °•
o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
e p i l o g u e

t h r e e

2.6K 98 10
Por yvneos

fuck boy - chapter three

he pants as he put his baggage down, he just came out from the car that was brought him in front of the huge house. he looked around and everything was beautiful.

"i didn't know you had a taste." jaemin said as he looked at jeno who just came out from his car.

"what do you expect? my house will be black?" the male said, making jaemin roll his eyes.

jeno started to walk and didn't even bother to help jaemin with his baggage, he just pouted and carried his baggage. it was really not that heavy if he chose to put his things in two bags, but since he was lazy, he put all of his things in one baggage which is a really bad decision.

"here's the head in the house, i usually called her mama since she's already there when i was a kid." jeno said as he introduced the not that old woman.

"good afternoon." he smiled and bowed.

"nice to meet you, jaemin-ah." she greeted back which made jaemin smile widely.

"leave your baggage there for a while and come with me so you can see the house," jeno said.

jaemin did what jeno wanted and followed the male. he can't really imagine that jeno's house will be this tidy and beautiful, everything was perfect.

"this is the swimming pool area. i usually stay here and do my work instead of my room." jeno said. "and i always bring the gang here, that's why there's a mini bar at the corner." and he pointed it.

"what's the use of your huge living room if they are always here?" he asked curiously.

"what's the use of shutting your mouth off if you didn't do it?" he asked seriously.

jaemin suddenly shut his mouth and acted like he zippered it, jeno just looked at him head to toe before changing his way.

"here's our room," and he opened the huge white door.

it was a two white door and the room was at the end of the hallway, jaemin took a look inside and it was really huge as heck.

the bed can fit almost ten people, the transparent door and balcony outside, there's also two doors inside and it might be the closet and bathroom.

"do we really need to... sleep together?" he asked.

"that's what the married couple did, right?" and jeno looked at him.

"but it's just an arranged marriage." he argued.

"we're still married." jeno argued back.

jaemin was about to speak again but jeno stood up from his bed and carried jaemin's baggage, who was already in the room. jaemin watched him bring it to one of the doors inside the room.

"i will show my office, let's go." jeno said.

jaemin closed the door first before following jeno who just entered one of the doors that was not that far to the master bedroom.

"huh?" the word came out of his mouth.

the door was a sliding one and it's transparent, but he frowned when he saw the huge painting, probably an expensive one, and the white cabinet where there's a flower vase and frames at the top of it.

each side of the room has doors. jaemin didn't know where to enter but his feet walked towards the right door.

he slowly opened it and the room had neon lights. the colour was light blue that's why it's not that dark. but his jaw dropped as he saw how complete the computer setup jeno has.

"woah..." he whispered.

he has a two screen and a keyboard that has a light, a gaming chair, a pc, it was really complete. and looks like jeno was still playing computer games, as if he used it like this in his work.

"what are you doing here?" someone asked, which made jaemin flinch.

"oh, i didn't know where to enter that's why i chose the right one." jaemin said.

"anyway, this is my setup," he explained and walked around. "you can use this though, you like photoshopping, right?"

"huh?" a word that suddenly came out of his mouth, frowning. "h-how did you know?"

jeno was also stopped by his doing, he didn't know what to do that's why he just cleared his throat and made his way out of the room.

"let's go, my office is here," he said.

jaemin didn't talk and just followed him. jeno opened the door and let it open for jaemin. the male took a look inside and it was huge for the only person like jeno.

"when did you have an interest in books?" he asked.

"i don't know, i don't even read those." the male said.

"then what is the use of these books?" he frowned.

"design, i think?" he answered.

each corner has bookshelves and the theme of the room was black and white. there's a huge glass table with a computer on the top, a bunch of paperworks, a printer, and other things that are usually seen in the office.

"your house is kinda huge for you." jaemin said as the two walked in the hallway.

"that's why i told you to live with me."

😎

jaemin was in the kitchen right now to get some snacks since he felt hungry. he was now alone in the house since jeno had work.

"junk foods are unhealthy."

he flinched from his place when he suddenly talked, he didn't know that he was already home since he didn't even hear the door open or his car arrive.

"god, you're always scaring me!" he hissed as he held his chest.

"less drinking coffee," and he rolled his eyes.

"yah," and he leaned against the sink. "you know a lot about me and as i remember, i don't usually tell others what i like or something about me."

"going straight to the coffee shop near to university instead of attending your class, you don't care if you're late or not, just for the freaking sake of your coffee." jeno said.

jaemin looked at him head to toe before rolling his eyes. well, jeno was right though. jaemin didn't really care about his class, even if he's late or not. all he wants is his precious coffee.

"wait, jeno." he called.

"what?" he asked.

"what made you agree with this marriage?" he asked curiously, frowning.

"you,"

"huh?"

"i mean, the company you will take after the marriage." he corrected and looked away. "your company has a huge help if you invest to my company, it can be also a huge help for the company of yours."

"so, we're doing this for the company?" he chuckled. "great, because after the marriage, i will also file an divorcement papers." he smiled, which made jeno look at him.

"we just got married and you already want to divorce with me?" his eyebrow raised.

"i mean, it was just an arranged marriage. or else, you want something." he smirked.

it was supposed to be a joke but the male suddenly walked towards him, making the smirk slowly fade away. he gulped as jeno trapped him in his arm.

"you can't decide everything on your own, na jaemin. do you think you will do it easily?" he smirked. "you can't divorce with me if i don't sign those papers."

until his eyes went on jaemin's lips, making him tempting to kiss it. not until he slowly moves to make their faces closer.

but someone suddenly shouted.

"yah!"

"what are you doing to my nana, you fucking bitch!"

the tanned male suddenly jumped on his back, wrapping his arm around his neck, making jeno groan and suddenly moved away from jaemin who's now red as a tomato.

"what is happe— oh my god, love! what are you doing!"

as mark came to the kitchen, he immediately moved his husband away from his friend before donghyuck choke jeno in death.

"damn, dude. that was kinda hurt." jeno said as he was panting.

"god, love. what are you doing to him?" mark asked.

"he was hurting my nana!" he shouted.

"but jaemin looks fine though." mark said as he looked at jaemin.

"no, he was hurting him, i see it with my own eyes." donghyuck said, keep arguing with it.

"wait, why was donghyuck with you? as i remember, you're the only one i need because i need to talk to you about the company." jeno said as he recovered.

"wae, do you have a problem with it?!" the tanned male said, was about to attack him again but his husband stopped him.

"he also wants to visit jaemin, that's why he was with me." mark said.

"what? are you just using my nana?" he hissed."just tell him that you want me to be with you whenever you go." his husband said, smiling.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.8K 1.1K 31
what if your highschool enemy appears back to your life? well in that case that is happening to Jaemin right now jeno,jaemin nomin/jaemjen ! ╏⁠ I do...
802 9 1
"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡." It was a joke, you swear. Sharing something like...
155K 7.8K 24
when jeno and jaemin, two rivals in high school who despise one another's guts, fall head over heels inlove with the school's popular, mean fuckboy w...
433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...