π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

Por -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... MΓ‘s

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.3 | Awkward Encounter
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.11 | Lunch Brawl
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | It's Not Over
2.2 | Family Troubles
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.5 | Valley Fest
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.9 | Far Away
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz

966 40 1
Por -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"It was brutal, 'Metri. Eli didn't deserve it," Kalon had told Demetri everything that happened over the phone the night before, now the two of them stood at Kalon's locker. "He didn't show up today," Kalon added with a sad sigh as she held her book against her chest. "I'm sure he's fine. Eli probably needed a day to relax and he'll be back tomorrow," Demetri assured as he closed his locker. "Shit..." Mike's voice caught their attention. Kalon smirked as the boy rushed to escape her view, "This is better than being harassed."

Demetri laughed as the two walked towards the library for study hall where Miguel was waiting for them. "I gotta admit, it's nice to not have people bullying me now. You and Miguel were my saviours," Demetri commented with a sigh. "We should come up with a superhero name for me," Kalon teased the boy. "How about... 'I won a fight and gained an ego'? Nah, it's too long. Maybe we can shorten it," Demetri teased back making Kalon laugh.

"All right, 'Metri. No superhero names, considering my identity is already known. But seriously, are you down to take lessons from me?" Kalon asked him. "What sort of lessons?" Demetri teased with a sly smirk making the girl blush before jabbing him lightly in the side. "Karate lesson, 'Metri. Don't be such a boy," Kalon laughed at the offended look on his face. "Well, I am a boy so..." Demetri replied as they walked into the library.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"Three more absences, Sensei," Miguel informed Johnny. Kalon stood next to Miguel but she avoided looking at her father, the two had been avoiding each other. "Bunch of pussies," Aisha added. "No, it's my fault," Johnny spoke up which made Kalon look straight at him, the two made eye contact before Johnny looked to the students within the room. "Since you joined Cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names, I've humiliated you," Johnny expressed as he looked at specific students.

"Some of you I've hit. And for that, I don't apologise," Johnny continued making Kalon furrow her brows. "Cobra Kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside, you can't be strong on the outside. And right now, you're all weak. And I know because I was you," Johnny let out a sigh as he paced back and forth in front of everyone. "I used to have no friends. Used to be the weirdo kid, not that weird; I still hooked up with babes and all, but..." Johnny trailed off at the look on his daughters face.

"The point is, I wasn't always the badass Sensei I am today. Just like a Cobra, I had to shed my loser skin to find my true power. And you guys will too," Johnny expressed honestly. And Kalon understood his story, she knew that before Cobra Kai, he was a quiet kid with no friends so she didn't doubt his words. The doorbell jingle pulled the girl from her thoughts, she looked to Miguel first then turned towards the door.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai," Johnny announced to the boy standing at the edge of the mat. "Eli, what happened?" Miguel asked as Kalon looked the boy up and down. He had a smug smirk on his face, his hair gelled up in a mohawk with blue tips and his eyes focused on the blonde beauty who was unsure how to feel about his new look. "I'm flipping the script," Eli responded with pure confidence that made Kalon's heart race.

"Wait, are you the kid with the lip?" Johnny asked, getting a nod in response. "Nice cut, bro. You see that? Doesn't matter if you're a loser or a nerd or a freak. All that matters is that you become badass," Johnny told the class before looking back at Eli. "Hawk. Fall in," Johnny's new nickname for Eli made the boy smile as he removed his shoes and moved to stand next to Kalon, Miguel on her other side. "Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?" Johnny asked Hawk. "No, Sensei!" Hawk answered with his head high.

"Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?" Johnny asked Kalon. "No, Sensei!" Kalon responded instantly. "Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?" Johnny asked Miguel. "No, Sensei!" Miguel answered back. "Class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist?" Johnny asked them all. "Yes, Sensei!" They all answered in unison as Johnny turned his back to the class, smiling proudly. The class worked hard that day, Hawk stealing glances at Kalon as she worked with other students being more experienced then the rest.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

After everyone changed into Gi's, they all stood in rows ready for the day's lesson. "Bow," Johnny instructed as he bowed, the class following his instruction. "Fighting stances," Johnny ordered the class. "Stabilize your base, Hawk," Johnny instructed as he kicked the boy's leg into place, Kalon turned her head towards them. "Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike," Johnny explained as he demonstrated it. "Yes, Sensei! Hai!" Hawk replied before demonstrating a quick jab.

Johnny turned to continue walking causing the boy beside him to flinch at the movement, "Did you just flinch, virgin?" Kalon rolled her eyes and focused forward. "Holy shit, we got a room full of flinchers," Johnny exclaimed with a laugh. "Yes, Sensei!" The class chanted together minus Miguel, Kalon and Aisha. "That was not a question!" Johnny scolded them. "Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face," Johnny instructed.

Everyone raised their hands minus Miguel, Kalon and Aisha. "Put your hands down," Johnny ordered with a sigh. "All your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is going to take a punch, very hard, to the face," Johnny explained leaving no room for argument.

"Mini Lawrence, Miss Robinson. Line them up, Unflinch this group," Johnny ordered. Aisha and Kalon nodded at each other before stepping beside one another allowing the class to choose a line, Miguel had to even out the lines due to them all choosing Kalon in hopes the blonde would be kind. Kalon stood in a fighting stance, jabbing punches into one face after another until finally, Hawk stepped up in front of her with a smirk.

"Eli..." Kalon spoke softly but he cringed at the name. "It's Hawk, baby. Now punch me," Hawk responded, Kalon ignored the flutter in her stomach at the pet name and closed her eyes. Once she opened them, she threw a punch into his face sending him to the ground holding his nose. "Wow... Nice hit," Aisha complimented while Kalon bit her cheek and held her hand out for Hawk. He slipped his hand in hers and she pulled him away from everyone, the remaining students joining Aisha's line.

"What is this?" Kalon asked Hawk, she wasn't sure what to think of it. "What do you mean?" Hawk asked her with furrowed brows, he thought the confidence would impress her. "Okay, uh... Why did you do this? Was it for my father or for you?" Kalon asked the boy in front of her, their hands still interlocked. "For me. I couldn't stand on the sidelines anymore, Kali. I'm tired of being pushed around, I'm taking control of my life... For me," Hawk expressed to her.

Kalon let out a slow breath as she looked down at their hands, the boy anxiously watched in silence for any reaction from the girl. He was hoping, hell praying, that she'd like this side of him because it felt right to him. "I like this new confidence though," Kalon said as she looked up at him with a small smile. "Yeah?" Hawk asked her. "Oh yeah. The hair will take some getting used to and if you think for a second that I'll be calling you Hawk all the time, you're dead wrong," Kalon warned him.

"Kali..." Hawk whined but the blonde simply smiled before kissing his cheek. "Live with it, Eli. That's just how it is," Kalon whispered in his ear before walking back over to the class. Hawk turned to look at her, a smirk resting on his face as he watched her help Aisha unflinch the students. He felt his confidence build further at the knowledge that Kalon liked this new version of him, he was ready for the next step in his life... But Kalon was not.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"What's up with you and Eli?" Miguel asked Kalon as the two laid back on his bed, both were tired from the day of school followed by the tiring session of Karate. "You mean Hawk?" Kalon corrected with an unsure expression. "Not a fan?" Miguel questioned with a worried look. "It's not that. It's..." Kalon sat up and hugged the pillow to her chest, "I'm worried about who he'll become, you know? Like this new confidence could turn the wrong way and he won't be the sweet boy I know anymore." Miguel sat up and rested his arm around her shoulders pulling his best friend closer.

"I'm sure that you'll help him if he falls of balance or we'll just kick his ass until he submits," Miguel replied making Kalon laugh and shake her head at him. "Okay, that won't happen. I guess we'll have to wait and see," Kalon stated as she grabbed the chocolate bar and unwrapped it. "What about you and Demetri?" Miguel asked after a moment of silence, he had noticed how Eli and Demetri looked at Kalon and he was worried she'd end up trapped between a fued, he wouldn't let her get hurt. "We're friends. Good friends and he always knows what to say when you aren't around for advice," Kalon answered fondly.

"But is there something more?" Miguel pushed making Kalon furrow her brows and turn to him with a confused smile. "Friends, Miggy. We've only really known each other for around a month now... it's early to even consider--" Kalon answered before getting cut off by Miguel, "Alright, alright. Forget I asked." Kalon rolled her eyes before tackling Miguel to the floor, the two fought to win the mini battle as Carmen opened the door and smiled fondly at the two. "Don't break anything, you two. Dinners ready," Carmen informed the two, Kalon winning the fight with a cheer. "Yay! Mama Carmen's cooking!!" Kalon shouted before pushing Miguel and rushing out of his room.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

Hawk is here...

Not me realising how messed up I am for crushing heavily on Eli/Hawk... Oh well!

See you in the next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
6.5K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
302K 7.1K 33
In which the not-so-famous daughter of Johnny Lawrence meets the kid who moved in across the way. #3 in #migueldiaz
63.7K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...