Forever Intertwined|| Peter P...

simp_for_dirtyhands által

There are millions of Solar Systems in a Galaxy, billions of Galaxies in a Universe and trillions of Universe... Több

A New Life
The Cute Guy
The New Vigilante
First Mission
Spiderman Happened
We are Family
I will never Hail Hydra
BAHAHA! LOSERS!
The Power Duo
The Mystery Chip
Kalki?
That's lovely
✨a new thang in my story✨
Frustrations
Heist
Bad. Very Bad.
Well, what can be worse?
Golden rimmed eyes?
Teacher of Multiverse
Y-You?
"...missed the control."

Not their cup of tea

4 0 0
simp_for_dirtyhands által

She was trapped. In a big maze with endless possibilities but disappointing findings. In every room of the hallway, there was her uncle. All the doors opened to the scenes she feared. Her uncle beating her, using her like a sex doll, abusing her with every being of his fibre and whatnot.

Finally, at the end of the hallway was a door. The door to escape. Thrilled, Yodheya opened the door and exited, only to meet with the horrendous sight She never wanted to imagine. It was Dinu.

"Diya... you..." her voice hoarsely breathed out. Yodheya wanted to reach out but there was all blood...

The same accident scene, now only in a very familiar haven. The same waterfall, the trees, everything..
Despite the beautiful scenery Yodhini was soaked in blood. Yodheya felt her body go numb and tremble under her weight. The guilt and pain— everything was coming back and wounding her with ten times more force.

She slowly started to back away but when her twin raised accusing her finger at her, all hell broke loose. Turning away she opened the door and went back inside, hoping to see the hallway but no.

It was her father's dead body. He looked pale, water surrounding him as two holes, where his eyes were supposed to be, stared at her. When he opened his mouth, water and some vomit spilled from his time. Nausea started growing on Yodheya's pit of stomach.

"No, no, no! Leave me alone!" She screamed and ran towards the door across the room. This was becoming too much for her to bear anymore.

Just after she opened the door,a charred human body, smaller than her walked towards her. Her cousin. Her skin and most of the muscles was burnt and peeks of bone could be seen. A small fire was still alight on her chest but she paid no attention as she walked towards her.

Yodheya didn't realize she was sobbing until she backed away and escaped from another door in that room. No. This couldn't be happening.

Chandni, a rod penetrating her chest, was staring at her. Bits and parts of bricks were buried in her head. Yodheya had enough. Backing away, she let her back rest on the door as she slid down, sobbing. She couldn't run away anymore. She couldn't do this anymore. Hysteric sobs escaped her chest as her covered her face with her hands, sobbing.

"S-Stop it! Stop it.. please..."

"Diya." She lifted her head up to the gentle sound of her mother's voice.

But it felt like her heart fell off her body. Her mother... her neck was broken. Her leg was twisted in the most unimaginable direction. Her finger was pointed towards the far end of the room.
Breathing heavily, she turned her head to the direction. Gasping loudly, she fell down with a loud thud.

It was Divija. But she..
She was lying in the pool of her own blood. Scars of belt and burns. Her throat burned and she felt like she was dying. Divu was looking at her. But with hatred.

"You did this! You promised I'd be safe!"

Unable to say anything, she shook her head, still crying. All the accusations now started echoing in the room, the pictures of all the tragedies floating in the room. Every finger pointing towards her.

"STOP! STOP! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Her head felt heavy, the sounds were now drowning out but were replaced with less familiar echos. She felt as if her head was under water.

"—ake up—"

"..eya!"

"..dheya!"

"YODHEYA!"

She jolted up and opened her eyes but was met with a painstakingly blurry yet bright light. Blinking a couple times, when her vision finally cleared, she tried to move but couldn't. Looking down, she realized she was tied to a chair. Her mind went haywire and she started struggling against the hold.

"DIVU!" Her voice tore out of her throat. She had to go back. She had to assure her sister was okay.

"DIVU!!!"

The sound of various footsteps echoed and the door opened. Avengers. Oh right. She was abducted.

"You're awake."

"Really? Tell me more Mr. Popsicle! You know what? Y'all kidnapped me, congrats! Not many has been able to do that. Now write that on your resume and let me get the hell out of here."

"Oh c'mon, is it too hard to just talk to you?" Tony groaned out.

"Listen. If you just wanted to talk, a text or call would suffice but no! You fucking had to fight with me and kidnap me in the middle if the night and here I am! Fucking sitting uselessly when I should've been with my baby sister who's alone!" Yodheya shouted.

"Languag—"

"Fuck you, Jack! I can cuss as much as I want," she spat at Steve.

"Alright. First off, how did you get these powers," Natasha said, dragging a chair in front of her and sitting down.

"From the fruit vendor for 20 rupees after bargaining."

"Yodheya. Let us do our job. Please."

"Which includes kidnapping children? Great job! You have my blessings! Go make me proud."

The Avengers groaned loudly. They could only force her but not convince her to talk. And by their information, this was basically harassment but desperate times called for desperate measures. They needed Wanda or Mantis to help them since one had power and kind of mentality as Elementa's and the other was the living embodiment of empathy but both were too exhausted and in their rooms.
Wanda was running a high fever and Mantis broke her arm.

They all sighed hopelessly until Carol entered the room. That was the moment they felt more helpless since her mouth never seemed to have a filter even during the most inappropriate times. Before they decided to make a journey to planet 0259-S for Thanos and the stones, her certain comments kind of implied that her worth was much more than the others solely due to the face that she was more powerful than most and often saved other planets.

(Aight I admit. Captain Marvel isn't my favorite. I haven't seen her solo movie so it's really nasty of me to judge her character. But during Endgame, she kinda came off to me as narcissistic and teensy bit assholish. Tony and Shuri sometimes get narcissistic too but I've never seen them imply that they're superior to others regarding their power and superhero alter. Sorry for the rant please continue)

They were all tense also due to the fact that though powerful, Yodheya's power and brain seemed to switch for control and that was too harmful. Thor's order voice had resulted to disaster and they couldn't have another one of that in the Tower. As much as they wanted to deny, Tony did a great job at providing them fully with luxuries and parting with all of these was something even Loki would despise.
Now, they saw Carol take a seat in front of Yodheya.

"Hey, Yodheya," Carol said with a slight smirk. Yodheya looked at her through her peripheral vision and turned to look at her with a heavy sarcastic smile.

"Oh my gosh, hi!" Her eye roll seemingly didn't please Danvers but she suppressed the anger.

"How long have you known about your powers?" Yodheya just yawned.

"Did you pull the whole Astral Lab's robbery?" She just looked around at the devices in the room curiously without answering.

"How did your family die?" She finally looked at her, her eyes clouded and dangerous. The few Avengers standing there immediately understood. Sam started chanting 'abort mission' in his head.

"Why are you so curious about my family's death?" Yodheya asked skeptically.

"I don't know. Maybe that can explain where you got your powers from? There's no way you're this powerful and without any consequences." For a moment she wanted to use her fist to punch off the smug look off Carol's face. But then she remembered she didn't want to break off the chair and destroy the place.

Yodheya knew, as much as her words felt like accusations, she couldn't give them the satisfaction. Immediately, an obnoxious grin took over her face. "Why? Jealous?"

Carol, even with a smirk, scoffed lightly and rolled her eyes. "You're telling me, I'm jealous? Kid, I've saved Iron Man and Nebula from dying in their dingy spaceship and we've all defeated Thanos. I think you should reconsider you words a bit."

"Should I? Mr. Stark, how many possibilities did we have against Thanos?" Yodheya asked Tony, her voice not holding any kind of hostility as she leaned to the front.

"14 million."

"And how many did we win?"

"Two."

Now leaning back she looked at everyone. "Except, we weren't supposed to win in this reality. It was supposed to be one. Only one possibility of winning. This reality wouldn't have existed this way. So many of you aren't supposed to be live." Yodheya paused, looking at the surprised faces of all of them, she continued.

"Mr. Stark snapped and resurrected us all. The Avengers ended Thanos and Ms. Danvers, you may have the right to believe you're majorly responsible for the win. Dr. Strange knows how we won and he also knows we weren't supposed to survive."

"In which reality were we supposed to win?" Steve asked.

"Earth- 199999."

"How did we win, then?" Nat asked, still confused as she came forward. Yodheya just shook her head with a sad smile.

"I can't tell you. If I tell you, what's happening right now won't workout the way we favor."

Yodheya remembered her words. It was no secret that Ultron was an ultimate result of Tony to trying to make the world a better place. She told her how Tony's visions played out. The fear losing everything, the guilt and everything made him work on an impulse instead of letting things play out the way they were destined to. His intentions were true but methods weren't the best.

"Then how do you know?" Carol asked.

"Idk, sources?"

"You said 'idk' in a normal conversation."

"That's because I can, lol."

"Okay I like this kid," Tony announced loudly. "Nobody cares!" Everyone groaned except Yodheya. She grew a little excited.

"I admire you too, Mr. Stark. But maybe if you didn't try this kidnapping heist, we could be cool bros."

"Oh my god, I know right? This old troll and two-faced bitch right here planned it with the others!"

"Tony, you planned all of it when you were drunk," Steve said with a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Tony, you're so lucky I'm tired."

"Can we focus here?" Carol announced impatiently but the three Avengers ignored her and continued bickering. Groaning, she turned to the young superhero who wiggled her eyebrow comically and stuck her tongue out at the Avenger.

Carol never had anyone behaving like this with her and honestly, she didn't know what to do at this situation. She abruptly got up and looked back if anyone was staring at them. No one was, so she expressed the pettiness by sticking her tongue back out at the younger girl and stormed out of the room. Everyone immediately stopped and looked at Danvers go and turned to the girl.

"Who peed on her dinner?" Tony asked but Yodheya just shrugged. Now, Nat once again took her seat in the chair.

"Alright. One last thing and you're free to go."

"You realize right, I can easily break away from this chair and teleport back to my house?"

"..."

"Sorry, continue."

"As I was saying, harassing you isn't the goal of this whole kidnapping agenda. We all actually want you to join the Avenge—"

"No."

"Just conside—"

"No."

The three Avengers sighed in defeat. All these hassle only to go down the drain. Also, they had seen this coming. When she was already fighting as if she had lust of lives, they all knew. It sucked. Tony thought he could work on his 'woo Stevie Poo' Plan but instead he had a party, got drunk and planned an entire great kidnapping mission of a child. He dramatically sighed and started to wish for Peter's help but stopped. He already committed enough sins in his lifetime. He didn't need to give the girl another reason to bring doom to Tony's life.

"Why can't I get my sle— oh my god, why is she tied?!" Banner's voice echoed from the doorway.

"Doctor Banner! You didn't call them and they'd been bugging me about that for days!" Yodheya excitedly chatted away as Bruce went to the controls and immediately freed her. Much to the confusion of the other three.

"They called me almost 20 times last week and that's more than maximum calls I've gotten in a year."

"Alright, I'll call them but why are you handcuffed here?" Bruce asked in confusion. The girl just pointedly looked at his colleagues and replied.

"They thought of having a tea party and picked me from the streets."

"They kidnapped you?!"

"Voilà!"

"Hold up, Double B! You two know each other?" Tony asked, bewildered.

"How?" Nat and Steve asked together. The big guy turned to them, irritated and offended.

"Can we do this later, please? I'd very much like to go back to my bed and not drown dead into my fourth cup of coffee."

Finally, Yodheya got freed. Standing up, she rubbed her wrists lightly and looked around at the room, as of searching something. By then, Bruce left the four alone and went back to sleep.
Yodheya found a notepad and tore a piece of paper to write her phone number. After scribbling the number, she approached the Avengers and handed the paper to Steve.

"Cap, I'm not joining the Avengers for a valid reason. I'm protecting my sister and friends and I'd gladly die to protect them. The media exposure isn't something I can handle and you do know what that brings along." She paused a bit before continuing. "Anygays, gotta blast now. You have my number so try not to break me next time."

Flashing one last smile with her signature salute, she disappeared in thin air within a flash. The three Avengers were left, standing dumbfounded until Nat received a call.
Both Steve and Tony suspected it was her certain someone since she recieved the call with the biggest shy smile.

"Hey!... Yeah, totally free... it's just 2 am, I'm not at all sleepy..."
The two remaining people saw Nat leave all while blatantly lying about her sleep preferences to Thor knew who.
Tony now just turned to Steve.

"So... that just leaves us."

"I guess so..?"

Both of them remained awkwardly silent, all while feeling the tension rise between them. Despite the air conditioning, Steve felt kind of hot under Tony's gaze who was basically eye-fucking him.

But did he understand? Lmao, you guessed.

"Um.. is there something on my body, Tony?"

"Mhm, clothes," Tony mumbled, lightly licking his lips with a smug smirk. The blonde just innocently tilted his head to the side.

"Uh, what?"

"You have clothes on your body. I bet you can look better without them," Tony said confidently this time, expecting to see a flustered Captain America.

Did he see that? BITCH, YOU GUESSED!

Being the oblivious blonde himbo he normally is, Steve just thought Tony went crazy. "Tony, you're sleep deprived and your heart is pumping caffeine. Go to sleep."

"You're being such a dad."

"I might as well be one with you runnin' around."

"I'd rather call you daddy, though."

"That's the same thing! Put your phone away and go to sleep, Tony. Your brain needs rest." With that, Steve left too.

Frustrated with the failed flirting and a failed mission, Tony stomped with his full strength, expecting to bring an impact to satisfy his upset mind. In turn, all he got was a aching foot.

"FUCK ME!!!"

_________________________________________

Ooooh things been getting kinda twinky in my area 😏😏😏😏

ANYHOES, VOTE OR COMMENT OR IMMA KISS YOUR FAV!!!

Tony- Ayo Capsicle, wanna netflix and chill *suggestive eyebrows*

Steve- *smirking back* I have a few things in mind we can watch

**30 minutes later**

Steve- LET JACK CLIMB THE CHOCO-FUDGING DOOR, DUMB ROSE! Y'ALL HAVE MORE SPACE THAN MY BED, HORSES!!

Tony- *shakes head in blue balls*

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.3K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...
4K 254 33
In Blue Siren we follow Y/N, a young woman who must grapple with both her incredible abilities and the traumas of her past. Taken from her parents by...
31.8K 2.3K 81
Note : *This is not a love story.* This story is a long story having many stories hidden in it which are interconnected. So, Do Not Expect Everything...
74.4K 1.4K 24
Tom Holland's Peter Parker X reader (DrStrange'sdaughter) In the whole multiverse, you chose to love Peter Parker, that high school spiderman. Who's...