REUNITED

Por yi______zhaan

Twins who are going to reunite their parents. Author's note- I will update one chapter in 4 days. Más

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 2

881 60 6
Por yi______zhaan

At LAN CORPORATION

It was around 11:00 am when Lan Wangji with Shizui left his office followed by Mr. Han. He called his driver Mr. Yen to make his car ready as he is leaving the office, with this he entered the elevator. Mr. Yen who heard his master's order got shocked as he remembers his master told him that he will leave the office on Saturday but today was Thursday only.

Lan Wangji is the second master of the lan family, one of the richest families of whole China. He is known for his cold behavior and straightforwardness. He took over the position of VICE CEO of lan corporation at the age of 23 years when his brother became the CEO. Wangji is a workaholic person and his tendency to work increases when his father and brother are overseas. Wangji at that time tends to stay in the office only as his office have a built-up room which is used for his stay at that time.

His driver was shocked to see his master as he clearly remembered his master's order. He was thinking about his master's reason to leave the office, but he got the answer immediately when he saw the boy whose hand second master lan was holding and coming toward his direction. Now, he understood the reason for the early leaving of office. He knew how much the second master lan dots over his son, though he is a little bit strict with the boy due to his nature, he knows that Wangji can do anything for his son.

Lan Zhan was heading toward the car while Shizui was chirping excitedly about his past three days, while his father was humming in response occasionally. Mr. Yen wished Wangji and opened the door for him. Shizui enters first, after making sure that the boy was settled, Wangji also slides into the car. Mr. Han entered the passenger seat whereas Mr. Yen enters the driver seat and asks
"Second master lan, where?"

Wangji looks at his son who was busy playing with his fingers and asks softly,
"Where do you want to go, Shizui?"
Shizui who was busy with his fingers stops and looks at his father and chirps,
"Home dad, I want to spend time with you today!"
Lan Zhan who hears this looks at his son affectionately and then turns his direction to his driver, "Home"

The car was set on the road of Beijing followed by three security cars. Wangji gets busy on his phone and some files which require his immediate attention while Shizui with his flute. Shizui was a child with high intellect, he was able to solve the math problems of 6th class students in his first-class only, he also learned 7 international languages and he was fluent in them. The boy was the topper of his class as well as good in sports, overall the boy was an all-rounder, which made Wangji proud of his son. He was the mirror image of Wangji, his nature, his reserved nature, his straightforwardness everything matched Wangji, except his smile which was just like sunshine, as it can bring you to light in the darkest of times, and it was a question for people that how come Lan Wangji son have such a beautiful smile because his father never smiles, he was a cold emotionless person to the world, feared by everyone.

Wangji who was busy with some files suddenly felt a tug on his sleeves. He looks in the direction and finds shizui looking at him as if wanting to say something. He raises his eyebrows to know what the boy wants. If people see this expression of the mighty second lan, Lan Wangji, they might get scared but for Shizui, it's normal because he knows his father is a man of fewer words and communicates through expressions only.

Shizui straightens himself,
"Dad, I have a music competition this Sunday?"
Lan Wangji looks in his direction and nods his head in understanding as he knows about it. Wangji though being a busy person never misses any competitions of his son, because he finds a sense of joy and warmth in providing support and motivation to his son. Shizui after a few minutes speaks, "Dad, I have decided to play the flute."
Wangji looked at his son with an amazed expression because as far as he remembers, he trained his son in guqin. After all, he has mastered it. Wangji knew that his son loves the flute but since he didn't know how to play it, he made Shizui learn Guqin and the boy is good at playing the instrument so hearing that his son wants to play flute was itself a shock.

"But you played Guqin, from where do you learn flute," asked Wangji.
Shizui lowers his head and speaks " I learned it from Xichen Shifu"
Lan Zhan was amazed to learn that his son have mastered the flute too. It bought a sense of pride in him. He caressed the boy's hair and asks "Will you be comfortable playing it."
Shizui with his doe eyes nods.
Wangji smiles and again asks " What are you going to play?"
"Will you listen to it, dad?" Asked the boy excitedly.
Lan wangji seeing the excitement of the boy nods.

He fishes out his black flute which has a red tassel hanging from it and starts playing a tune. When the first note was struck Wangji got shocked. To say he was shocked was an understatement, he was extremely shocked because this tune was something personnel and very close to his heart. He had a deep connection with this music as he was the composure himself and he composed it especially for the love of his life. It brings him memories that are painful as well as peaceful for the heart. It brings an ache to his heart but also relives that ache. It was just like that the thing which bought pain itself was the cure of that pain.

Wangji didn't realize when the boy stopped playing the flute as he was lost in his thoughts. Shizui who finished playing was now looking at his father with an exciting eye because he wanted to hear his father's appreciation. His Shifu already told him that he played very well, but getting his father's praise was another level of happiness for the boy. Shizui when found his father in deep thought again tugs his sleeve and calls "DAD!"
Lan Wangji who was bought out of his daze by his son's voice said "yes"
"Did you like it?" Asked the boy.
"Yes" replied wangji

Shizui became happy but suddenly Wangji asks "Shizui, may I know where you found this piece of music?" It was important for Wangji to know this because it was known by only two people one himself and the other was the one who has his heart. If boy heard it from somewhere, that means his earn for his love will be over.

Shizui gulps in fear and says " Actually, Dad..." Last week Shizui was busy searching for music for his competition in Lan Library. He was not able to find anything and was feeling frustrated. He was losing his hope when it suddenly clicked on him to search for it in his father's study because he knows his Father loves music. So he just entered his father's study, and while searching there, he found a black diary which caught his attention and there was this work on the first page addressed as WANGXIAN which caught his attention. He immediately noted down the notes and began practicing them. He knows how to play Guqin but for the past 7 months, he was learning to play flute from his Shifu. So he decided to play this tune on the flute to surprise his father and here he is now sitting in front of Wangji.

Wangji again asks "Can you tell me, from where did you find it" this time with a little bit of stern expression.
Shizui who was busy thinking about the incident decides to tell his father because he knows his father hates lies and will also ask sorry. After all, he knows he has broken a rule for sneaking into his father's study.
He took a deep breath and narrated the whole incident to Wangji. Wangji was shocked to listen to it and looks at the boy with a stern expression.
Shizui knows that his father is angry now, he lowers his head and spoke in a timid voice, "I am sorry, dad, I will not repeat it"

Wangji sighs and says "You are forgiven but don't enter my study next time without my prior permission."
As shizui listen to this his face brightens up, but Lan Wangji continues "But You will be punished"
Shizui face which was turned into a smile immediately fell and now the boy is trembling in fear.
Lan Zhan looks at the boy and speaks "Your punishment is...."
Shizui who was listening to his father with fear now gulps at the silence.
Wangji smiles a bit and continues
"Your punishment is that you are going to play this tune for me, till we reach home"

Shizui who was expecting a harsh scolding and punishment from his dad was startled to hear this. His face turned into a smile and he happily replied "I will play it for you, dad!"
Lan Zhan passes a faint smile.

He closes the file on his lap and just leans on the backrest as shizui starts playing his flute with the same piece. As Wangji closes his eyes there is only one thought in his mind.

"WEI YING, WHERE ARE YOU?"

_______________________________________

That's for Chapter 2
M sorry...
I wanted to introduce Wei Wuxian....but my mind got immersed with Wangji so I was not able to...

If you want to meet Wei Wuxian, then like it...

Hope you will like this chapter.
Don't forget to drop your suggestion...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...