๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. แด‹แด…ษข

De TRELLFEEN

"๐‚๐‹๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Thirteen.

10.2K 580 184
De TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT JOYNER POV.

AUGUST 24.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"saint can you pwease stay" little connor asked as i sat the plates on the small table. it was lunch time now and i had already been here since five thirty this morning. it was now one o'clock in the afternoon and i was soon getting ready to get off.

"i'll stay for a few more minutes, but then i'm gonna have to leave! you're gonna see me tomorrow though buddy" i laughed pulling the chair out for him and he sat down with his arms crossed.

"ah ha pud coming with me" taylin stuck his tongue out causing conner to stick his middle finger up.

"i- stop! that's bad. " i tried holding my laugh in. little kids were funny, but the bad ones were hilarious.

i decided to bring taytay to work with me simply because there were more kids here that he could play with. he was doing good all day until he seen connor up under me.

me being me, i thought it was funny because he was acting just like his father! they both would get jealous fast as hell.

taytay stayed the night with me the first day he came in town, which was yesterday afternoon. montana drop him off to me instead of kentrell's since that's where tay wanted to stay.

later on i was supposed to drop him off to kentrell's so that means i would be by myself once again working on homework.

tink was working and found her a man so she hasn't really been over in a good two days. we both were doing our own thing and busy so i didn't mind it.

"everyone loves you hea' " kaylee walked over to me and i smiled looking over at her.

"i would hope so! i actually love this job. " i told her. "if you don't mind me asking, what are you? "

"straight. just have a different taste in clothes and i see you do too. you remind me of myself"

"that's exactly why i asked! it's giving long lost sister" i frowned making her laugh but wholetime i was serious. "why you laughing i'm being forreal".

"i know you are, that's what makes it hilarious" she giggled and i playfully rolled my eyes. "gimmie your phone" she spoke reaching her hand out.

pulling my phone out my pocket, i put the password handing it to her. she clicked and instagram and started typing before handing it back. "look through my highlights". she said.

doing as told i started tapping and smiled.

ᥫ᭡

tap.

tap.

tap.

A\N: lmaoaoa i love golden whole life, i sweaaa. 😂😣
ᥫ᭡

"see what i mean, you give off fem or some shit. that's why i asked but didn't wanna offend you. " i told her continuing to look through the highlights. "you raw as hell at this dressing shit though. "

"the amount of times i get asked what's my sexuality, i grew to not get offended anymore. people just be confused and i see why! my style just different as hell and they fail to realize it's okay to dress how you wanna. i appreciate it too. "

"i feel you" i said lowly. after following her i slipped my phone back in my pocket.

"but anyways, wassup? you trynna build a bond or sum?" she asked making me laugh.

" is that how y'all say it hea? build a bond or sum? i mean we could, but i don't know. i'm a little iffy with making new friends because of how my last friendship went.... how i'm supposed to know you're not trying to fuck with me because of who i be around..."

"ian like that at all! and it may seem hard to believe because some people just don't have good intentions but i could show you. you seem like a nice people and i wanna get to know you better, and it's not because of who you hang round because i could care less about that" she said making my sigh.

"fine... i'll give it a try but don't make me regret it kaylee because i hate going through shit i could've avoid" i grabbed her phone out her hand saving my number.

"you're not. since it's time for you to go i won't let me or little conner hold you and your son back any longer" she said making me tilt my head.

"what son? i don't have any kids"

"so he's not your son" she pointed at taytay and i laughed shaking my head.

"no! i mean he's like one because i date his father, but he's not my biological son. you know what i mean, step-son but me and his father isn't married. "

"it doesn't matter, y'all still date so for now on we're calling him your son".

"whatever helps you sleep at night" i mumbled walking over to taylin. "come on stink we're finna go" i told him and he got up going to throw his plate in the trash. "i'll see you tomorrow kaylee, you can text or call me whenever".

"okay" she smiled holding her arms out and i walked into them shortly rocking from side to side.

"seem like your granny raised you or sum" she said after pulling away. "that rock from side to side was personal".

"whatevaa'" i laughed grabbing taytay' hand. "bye connor".

"bye saint, kisses " he said blowing a kiss causing taytay to scrunch his face up.

"come on little boy"i chuckled walking out the kitchen towards the main part of the building.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

fluttering my eyes opening i frowned feeling my arms wrapped around someone's waist. pulling the shirt from over my head i looked up seeing kentrell fast asleep with one hand behind his head and the other in my hair.

"h-how" i frowned tilting my head. he was on house arrest so i didn't understand how he was in my bed...i don't even remember positioning myself to lay on his stomach.

getting out the bed i felt a grip on my arm looking down at kentrell who held a mug on his face. "whea' you going mane?" he asked and i scoffed.

"not you asking me questions! what the hell you doing here? how you even get in here or knew what i stayed? i laughed confused as hell.

"mmcht you asking too many questions" he turned his back towards me closing his eyes.

"forreal kentrell because you're on house arrest and-

"i know pud, but i talked to my p.o and i can go between hea' and my house since i'm closed to being off house arrest. " he told me and i just stood there.

"okay so how you knew where i stayed and got in? " i asked walking on the other side of the bedroom staring in his face.

"tink told me whea' you stayed. don't worry bout how i got in this mf. you ask too many questions just come lay back down i'm tied" he lifted up a little causing his hair to fall in his face.

"i can't lay back down. sadly i got work that i have to finish by eleven fifty-nine tonight" i huffed grabbing my macbook from off the dresser sitting against the headboard.

moving over a little kentrell laid beside me throwing his arm around my waist.

"tay inna other room sleep before you start asking dumb ass questions" he mumbled and i chuckled because i really was getting ready to ask.

"mmm im glad you know because i was finna ask, but what are your plans when you get off house arrest?"

"ion know... i wanna go ta' new york. take you and my kids fa' a few days or couple of weeks. why, you got something in mind?" he asked and i shook my head.

"not really. maybe you can show me a few things around utah and we go places since i haven't really been anywhere. whatever you wanna do then i'm down. "

"you can come wimmie and meet the rest of my brothers, sisters, and homeboys in br".

"kent-

"you gone have to meet em' eventually mama, stop acting like you innocent and shit when you not". he smacked his lips.

"yea because i've been round you long enough! i'm not saying i'm shy or innocent but what if they don't like me" i pouted feeling my heart race just from thinking about it.

"mane fuck what them people think. long as my kids fuck withcu ion give a fuck what anybody else gotta say" he said harshly making me laugh.

"why you said it so hard like that?"

"so you can know i'm serious slime" he chuckled closing his eyes. "but look though, stop talking im finna go back to sleep" he mumbled and i shook my head starting on my work.

i knew it was tew late to turn back now...

excuse mistakes. 🫂

ouu are we ready for the crazy fuckery?!
because iknow iam. 😩😂

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

157K 9.1K 17
"๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ."
107K 4.1K 24
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ" " ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต?"
19.7K 1K 16
"๐‡๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ? ๐๐š๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐—ผ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ." - ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...