Problematic Love.

Door iixkait

Sal x Travis story blah blah blah. I'm tired of writing descriptions 😭. No ghosts, Goblins, Demons, cults, h... Meer

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

One

2.7K 43 25
Door iixkait

Travis

I grumble and get up. Another day at school. At least today is Thursday. Close to Friday. I sigh and walk to my dresser. I grabbed my usual purple sweater and it's getting colder so I grabbed some plain black jeans. I carefully take my shirt off due to the fresh, purple, bruises on my body. I carefully put on my clean sweater. Then I grab my jeans and put them on. I usually sleep in my boxers. I grab my books that were on my desk and put them in my bag that was plopped next to my bed. I walked back to my dresser to grab some pencils since I lost my other ones. I gently put my bag over my back and walk out of my room, gently shutting the door behind me.

Sal

I slowly wake up and wait a few minutes in bed waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light. Once they finally did I sat up. I grab my mask and glass cup that had my glass eye in it. I walk into the bathroom and carefully set the cup on the sink. I wash my hands and gently take my glass eye out of the water. I carefully put the eye in my socket and blink a few times to adjust. I put my hair into pigtails then brush my teeth. I tried to avoid the mirror as much as possible since.. Well.. You know. I put my mask on and adjust my hair and mask till it felt comfortable for the day. I sigh and walk back out the bathroom. I walk back into my room and slightly smile at gizmo asleep on my pillow now. I walk over to my wardrobe and open it. I grab my usual dark grey sweater and red ripped jeans. I also grab a pant chain thing just for something different. I shut my wardrobe doors and take my shirt off. I sigh at the sight of my cuts.. I shouldn't.. But I can't stop. It helps me in a way. I grab my sweater and put it on. Then I put my jeans on. I grab the chain and clip it on the two hooks for when you wear a belt. It had three different chains that dangled a bit lower than the one above. I walk over to giz and pet him and walk out of my room. I walk over to the edge of the couch to grab my bag that I left there last night. I put my bag over my shoulders and walked to the door. I put my shoes on and left the apartment. I walked over to the elevator door and clicked the button. I stood there for what felt like forever then the doors finally opened. I stepping inside the elevator and clicked the one. I already knew Larry and Todd were waiting for me to walk to school.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.5K 203 41
TW: abuse cursing self harm? boy X boy bullying Lots of smut 😥😌🍋
17.4K 619 20
Travis Phelps: The son of a deacon and an shining example of a good Christian student at Saint Dominic's preparatory school for exceptional young men...
25.5K 1K 41
Travis Phelps- the homophobic asshole that beat up the outsiders as a way to filter his own self hatred, stuck in an abusive household. He was misera...
23.7K 516 25
Travis has always hated Sal. He hates Sal more than he hates anyone else in the school. Sal always thinks it's because he's not normal like everyone...