My haunting past

De KKthebooklover

Book 4 of my new life series Stassie's past has come back, not knowing if it will bring more pain or easement... Mais

Chapter 1-He's alive
Chapter 2-Dad?
Chapter 3-papers
Chapter 4-custody battle
Chapter 5-medication
Chapter 6-lunch
Chapter 7-the journal
Chapter 8-birthday
Chapter 9-feelings
Chapter 10-He's always here
Chapter 11-Trapped on the island
Chapter 12- The club
Chapter 13-Social Services
Chapter 14-pool day
Chapter 15-Getting her back
Chapter 16-No sleep
Chapter 17-nightmare
Chapter 19-Blood Pressure
Chapter 20-Heart attack
Chapter 21-retirement
Chapter 22-Get up and out
Chapter 23-Lost everything
Chapter 24-Relapse
Chapter 25-Home
Chapter 26-Dinner
Chapter 27-New Year's Eve
Chapter 28-Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29-Official retirement
Chapter 30-Sewing with Madeline
Chapter 31-Are we official?
Chapter 32-party busted
Chapter 33-the vows

Chapter 18-Visiting tyler

1.2K 59 10
De KKthebooklover

Sitting in the car, gripping the steering wheel as I drive towards the warehouse to pay someone a visit. I pulled up to the warehouse, opening my glove box and taking out my gun. I tucked it in the back of my pants and got out of the car.

I went towards the door and put the code in plus retina eye scan. The big steel door opened and I pushed it open. Guards start to say hello and show me respect as I walk by. I walked towards another door and down some stairs. Once I reached I found the cell Tyler was being held in and nodded to the guards.

One of the guards open the doors and let me in to see a barely conscious Tyler hanging by chains. I grabbed the bat leaning against the wall and swung it to his abdomen. He let out a loud groan, barely lifting his head up.

"Rise and shine bitch." I grabbed a chunk of his hair pulling his head up. His face has been battered and bruised to which I liked.

"So, do you want to tell me who helped you?" I asked gripping his hair harder.

"Like hell I would" He scoffed. I sighed and walked over towards a table and looked over all of the different weapons I can use.

"Which one should I use today, it's my first day so I have to make a good impression." I skimmed over all of available choices.

"How is Ella, I miss that fire she had in her, the sc-

A loud scream was let out by him as I saw the blood trickle down his arm. The knife I plunged into his arm, twisting it more and more for him to let out a louder scream. A sadistic smile crept onto my face, the pleasure of hearing him scream out in pain. It won't change the past but maybe it will help me get over this.

"Never talk about my daughter unless you want more" I snapped taking the knife out and letting blood spurt out

"This is only the beginning" I creepily smiled to him as I turn my back around. I found a branding iron with my initials on it.

The perfect weapon

I knocked on the door for the guard to open up and I hand it to him, knowing what he has to do.

"Before it gets worse, you have one chance to tell me who helped you. Who is the mole?" I asked circling him

"Have fun finding out" he spat out with a chuckle. Oh he just messed with the wrong person even more.

I narrowed it down to 3 people and they are all the drivers that know the kids and I schedule. Peter, Andrea, and Bill. I don't think peter would have done it but I had a feeling it was either Andrea or Bill.

"Fine, have it your way" I replied. I walked over to the table and pulled out his phone. My hacker finally cracked his phone and I am now able to check his text and numbers. I look to see who he has been talking to.

Andrea's name popped up the most, flirty text between these two. Hotel reservations under his name and dinners. They have been seeing each other and now ill be dying together

"Winner winner, Miss fucking andrea is the mole" I chuckled

"Leave her alone, it was my idea" He spewed out

"Keep going, I am listening. I'll leave her alone" I replied not believing my word. I wasn't going to listen to him, she was still going to die

"She helped me, she helped me find your daughter with the schedule." he said adding to what he said before

"How?" I questioned

"Andrea was dropping her off to her friends house and I was in the car. She was confused about what I was doing there but a quick little shot to knock her out" he confessed barely keeping his head up.

"And from there we took her to the location, and then called you. Andrea was just a puppet, she didn't do anything" He said justifying Andrea's actions.

"See that's where you are wrong but right now I still have to do stuff" I turned around walking towards the door where the guard was waiting for me. I grabbed the iron finding a spot I wanted to place it.

I put in the center of his body, right between his chest. He let out a blood curdling scream, not stopping till he was unconscious. The smell of burning flesh was surrounding the room.

"Until next time" I whispered as I punched him in the face. I walked out of the room towards the cell where the three are being held. I have to let Bill and Peter out and apologize profusely. If they quit I wouldn't be mad, they didn't deserve to be put in a cell for no reason.

I got in their cell to see each of them sitting on their own separate bench.

"Rise and shine" I said looking straight at Andrea

"I just found out which one of you three betrayed me and I am shocked." I put my hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt

"Peter and Bill" I said to which they both started protesting saying they didn't do it

"I want to apologize for everything I put you through. I was on edge and wanted to protect my daughter. I understand if you want to quit and never work with me again to which I will give you an out. Not many people get this opportunity so I want you to think it over. But I am truly sorry for this and keeping you in here" I said looking between Peter and Bill, hoping they take the apology.

"Thank you" Peter and bill both said. They both got up and exited the room but Andrea was here to stay.

"Andrea, I thought I could have trusted you. Someone my children can talk to and feel safe, someone they can talk to if they didn't want to talk to me but it seems like you're a backstabbing bitch. So we're gonna play a little game" I said taunting her.

"You're going to reveal to me about what you and Tyler had going on and how long the plan has been in the making and I will spare Tyler's and yours life" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

She started telling me everything, she was weak and now I realized she was never right for this line of work. I pulled out my gun, not even hesitating and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered all over the room and on me. I stepped out of the room and grabbed a towel. I wiped my face and threw the towel away and heading back upstairs and to my car.

I was done with Tyler today, but this wasn't the last time I would be visiting him. I drove home and changed into a different pair of clothes and headed back downstairs. I see all the kids eating in the kitchen.

"We are going out for dinner" I stated looking at everyone. I could see Ella's face drop but I wasn't going to let this stop the plan.

"Ok, so I made a reservation at our favorite restaurant at 8pm. So everyone get ready" I stated seeing everyone start shuffling around. I could see Ella hesitate but went upstairs. I saw Stefan still in the kitchen eating fruit.

"You are invited" I said looking at him

"Thank you" he replied putting the bowl in the sink

"You can grab clothes from the boxes in the guest room that are yours" I stated pointing upstairs.

"Thanks" he said walking past by me and heading upstairs. I did the same and went to my room and needed a long shower. Once I was done I put some jeans and T-shirt on with shoes. It wasn't a fancy restaurant so I didn't need to dress up. I put some makeup on to give me some color and not look pale. I went to see Anthony and see he was struggling with clothes.

"Anthony do you need help?" I asked to which he nodded his head. I helped him and then we both went downstairs

"Mom" Madeline stopped me as we walked downstairs

"Yeah" I replied

"Which looks better?" She asked showing me two different shirts. I point to the pink one seeing if goes well with her pants

"Thank you" she smiled

"No problem" I replied. I continued walking down the stairs with Anthony. 20 minutes later everyone was downstairs besides Ella

"I'll go check on her." I got up from the couch and started walking back upstairs. I got to her room and knocked but didn't hear anything.

I push the door open and see her still in her pajamas on her bed.

"Hey, everyone's waiting for you" I said.

"I don't want to go" she muttered

"I know you're scared to go out but we have to face this fear." I started walking closer to her bed and sitting on the edge

"What if something happens? She questioned picking her nail bed

"Nothing will happen, I promise. Your dad and I both will be there and will protect all of you guys" I said trying to comfort her.

"I can't do it" she said. I didn't want to force her, I didn't want to be the bad cop but sometimes you have to be

Remember dr. Williams words

"Well I don't care, now get ready or I won't hesitate to take you in your pajamas" I pulled out the bad cop card. I hated it but she has to overcome this. My kids don't see me get angry that much but when I'm angry you know you messed up.

"Fine" she mumbled.

"Be ready in 10 minutes" I got off the bed and walked towards the door. I left her room and went back downstairs.

"She'll be ready in 10 minutes" I said as I entered the family room. I sat on the couch, Anthony talking to me about his new obsession with monster trucks.

10 minutes passed by and Anthony was getting very impatient. I got up from the couch and said "I'm gonna go check on her"

Before I got to the front of the family room, Ella appeared in a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Okay, everyone in the car" I exclaimed. Anthony ran towards the garage as I grab the keys to the car. We all got in the car but Stefan and I were both arguing to see who drives but I ended up driving. The car was filled with Anthony singing his heart out followed by Stefan and Elijah. Madeline would here and there start singing but Ella was quiet.

We got to the restaurant and was seated immediately. We already knew what we wanted so when the waiter came around we ordered our food. There were multiple conversations being thrown around and when food arrive it went silent besides small talk. We got dessert and then headed home.

The whole time ella was one edge to which I tried calming her down, and when we got home she was a lot calmer. I will have to do this a lot but it will help her, make it a routine to go out every week in order for her to be more comfortable.

Midnight approached and everyone was almost sleep. Madeline and Anthony have been asleep, Elijah has a early morning tomorrow and Ella is awake.

Stefan and I were sitting on the couch, he was helping me with one of the documents. Ella appeared in front of us "can I sleep in your room?" She asked.

Dr. Williams told me she would want to I was prepared to say no and have an alternate plan.

"I'm sorry Ella but you have to learn to sleep in your own room. You will be okay" I said sympathizing her

"Can I sleep in your room?" She asked Stefan. He was gonna crack but I elbowed his stomach to which he gave me 'why did you do that' look.

"Your mom said no, so sorry Ella" he said.

"Why, what if someone gets me, what if so-

"Ella, I have an alternate idea. I still have the baby monitor and I will put one in your room, so if something were to happen I will see and hear and run to your room. Do you want that or nothing?" I asked keeping my voice down, not trying to scare her

"The monitor" she mumbled as if she's ashamed by it. I get off the couch and walk to one of the guest bedroom I turned into storage. I found the box and pulled it out. I set it up in her room and grabbed the monitor.

"Now, if anything happens I will be able to see and hear but I promise you nothing will happen" I said

"Ok" she mumbled. I walked out of her room, Stefan following.

"Why didn't we let her sleep with one of us?" He asked

"I talked to Dr. Williams and she said we shouldn't encourage this behavior and think of different ideas so I pressured her to go out for dinner and not allowing her to sleep in our bedrooms. It will make her come out of her shell and realize she is okay" I explained the reasoning behind it

"Ohh, okay that makes sense" he said nodding his head

"Yeah" I yawned realizing I am very tired and need sleep since I haven't slept in a while

"Good night stassie" he said

"Good night" I replied. I headed towards my room, bear following me. The other two dogs are in Ella and Elijah's room since they were their dogs.

I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. I tried falling asleep but I know it's no use, the nightmares always creep up

When will it ever get better

A/n

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. See you next time, byeeeee

Vote and comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146 1 28
• Completed • If you notice any errors then please let me know New town, new faces, a new life. April grew up in a foster home and didn't know her r...
210K 10.8K 35
Tonight is the night... The night I leave and start a new life. A life that won't have me fearing every minute of the day... A life that will bring m...
263K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
Lost and Found De

Ficção Adolescente

88 0 14
Alesia Rossi always had the same question swirling through her head. Why adopt a kid you hate? Growing up was not a easy task for her. Living in an a...