Jeete Hai Chal

neeesheee

People say you are lucky if you find your true love.. you are blessed that you have a loving family.. But is... Еще

To Begin With
Characters!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 17

2.8K 230 17
neeesheee

After the encounter in Mr Gill's study no one could meet the eyes of Shehnaaz..
They somewhere had realized that what they did with her in the past was a sin.. and their innocent princess had to bear its consequences.
They had also somewhere realized that they have lost her.. and the day Inder Gill recovers completely she will go back.. go away from them.
Just to stop this from happening Vikram Gill took the step to ask Sidharth to not take her with him.. he did not have the heart to see his princess go away from him.. for the second time..
Even he knew that Sidharth missed the shot on purpose.. but he was even ready to take a bullet if it will ensure that his princess stays with him..

Sometimes we do not understand what Guilt can do to one's mental peace
The guilt of abandoning his daughter was eating Vikram Gill from inside..  15 years he stayed with the guilt.. but somewhere he was convincing himself that she is sent away for a reason.
For 15 years he and the entire Gill family had pressed the thoughts of that event in some corner of their minds.. no one wanted to recall it.
But after Ali's revelations they were forced to re think everything.
And by every thought they were realizing why was Shehnaaz behaving like this.. now they were finally realizing why she did not want to treat them as her family..

Vikram Gill was very disappointed with himself.. he was the Don back then.. he ran the whole Punjab.. and he couldn't think beyond his sister.
He could not even see his daughter and her innocence beyond his sister's tears and pain..
If he respected his sister he loved his daughter.. how could he do that to his babygirl.. he cannot believe himself that he turned that heartless to send his daughter away..
The guilt was consuming him slowly..
He was falling weak.. and his heart only wished that Maya was innocent as well and she had a misunderstanding.. if anymore revelations will happen he was not sure weather his heart will be able to take it.. it will stop.. because he still loves his daughter more then his life.. and will not be able to accept that his daughter does not trust her own family just because her father could not find the truth before giving her the punishment

From the day of Vikram Gill's encounter with Sidharth's gun nothing was normal in the Gill Mansion

No one really spoke to eachother... everyone were in their own zone.. fighting their inner  battle..

No one even had food together.. everyone has it in their own rooms.

And as of for Roma Gill.. she is still the same with everyone.. specially her husband and son.

She goes to her room only for sleeping.. the entire day either she is in the kitchen or in Inder and Kalyani Gill's room.

Vikram Gill not only lost his daughter but his wife as well.
He was more guilty because HE took the decision to send his baby away.. others just obeyed him..

The entire family was not in proper frame to accept anything..

Little did they know.. there was so much more..
------------------------------------
One week passed in this manner..

Everyone was staying in their own room or their own office.
Varun Vihaan and Rudra came home only to sleep.. they started staying in their respective offices for the entire day
They became more cold towards their family.

The fact that  they could not stand up for their baby sister was hurting them.. though the were also very young... but they could have stood up for her.. atleast they could have tried.. so that she could remember them with pride that when the world was agaisnt her.. her brothers were there for her..
So maybe just maybe she would consider them as her family today..
But sadly neither they stood up for her nor she considers them as her family.

Their disappointment was turning into pain and the pain was so unbearable that it was coming out as anger..
They turned more ruthless after that encounter.

But today was different.. everyone was at home.
Because there was a very important meeting taking place at their home.. in the conference room which was in Gill Mansion..

Big political families were gonna come... since The King was here.. they wanted to meet him and discuss business with him..
Since Varun Gill was the Don it was gonna happen in his presence.

All the Gill men with Sidharth Ali and Kushal were gonna attend this meeting..

The meeting was gonna happen after dinner.. men were gonna discuss business over drinks.
------------------------------------
In Shehnaaz's room.

As per their routine Sidharth and Shehnaaz along with Ali and Kushal had dinner in her room.

Come what may she was never gonna leave her boys for someone else's drama.
They are gonna spend their lives like how they spend it if they were in Mumbai.

After dinner Ali and Kushal went to their room to get ready for the meeting and Shehnaaz went to get ready for bed.

She wore a cute night suit set and put her hair in 2 braids

Seeing her looking so cute Sidharh could not control and pulled her close to him.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was standing in between his legs.
He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.. her hands landed on his shoulders

Sidharth: why so cute?

Shehnaaz giggled and spoke

Shehnaaz: Kingji why so clingy today?

Sidharth: tu aisi dikhegi toh mai kaise jau tujhe akele chodke?

Shehnaaz: tu upar wale floor pe rahega Sidharth.. kahi nahi jaa raha mujhe akele chodke.. go get ready..

Saying she came out of his arms and pulled him up.
He reluctantly got up and went towards the wardrobe to get changed.

In no time he came out looking like The King.. his 3 piece suit was clinging to his toned body enhancing his aura.

He came out adjusting his cufflinks.. and then started searching for his watch.
Shehnaaz was checking him out shamelessly.

After wearing his watch he looked at her and saw her drooling over him.
He smirked and spoke

Sidharth: like what you see?

And she boldly replied

Shehnaaz: that is why he is mine

This did it for him.. he took big strides to reach her and smashed his lips on her.. in a very urgent kiss.
Shehnaaz also wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back with the same passion.

After a few minutes he parted and spoke busily

Sidharth: damn baby..

Shehnaaz giggled and was about to speak something when there was a knock

Knock knock

Sidharth: kon hai?

Ali: bhai.. mai hu.. chaliye sab aa gaye hai

Sidharth sighed and cupped her face and spoke

Sidharth: mai jaa raha hu.. kuch bhi ho you know where to find me.. now be a good girl and go to bed.. mai kaam finish karke aya.

Shehnaaz nodded

Sidharth kissed her forehead for one last time and left the room with Ali and Shehnaaz also went to bed.
------------------------------------
In the Conference room

The room was full of men.. it was a round table and everyone was settled with their family members

2 big families had come.. even the Gills were in their best behaviors.

Sidharth was having a serious conversation with someone when the doors opened with a bang.
In came a very distressed Shehnaaz.. her face had turned red and she had tears in her eyes.
She was still in her night suit.

Before anyone could say anything she ran and sat on Sidharth's lap and hugged him.
Sidharth immediately wrapped his on huge arm around her shoulders and settled her comfortably on his lap.. with her legs on either side of his waist.
She kept her head on his shoulder and he kept patting her head.

Everyone in the room was looking at them with judgemental eyes.

The blood of Gill men was boiling.. she was sitting in the room full of men on the lap of her "lover" in the sorry excuse of a night suit.
They could see that the other men were looking at her like she was a piece if meat.

Kushal and Ali were alerted.. they knew something had happened.. they were waiting for a chance to speak to her.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz seemed to give no fucks to anyone around them.

Sidharth whispered in her ears.

Sidharth: kya hua jaan?

Shehnaaz sniffed and spoke

Shehnaaz: bura sapna

Sidharth sighed and spoke

Sidharth: mai hu na mera bacha.. kuch nahi hoga.. chal soja abhi..

Shehnaaz nodded and closed her eyes.. and Sidharth kept patting her head.

And just being in his arms was enough for her to feel safe and she dozed off instantly.

With his free hand he gestured the others to resume the meeting.

Seeing his deadly stare everyone resumed their talks ignoring that there was someone sitting on his lap.

But there was 1 man who could not move his gaze away from her.
He was looking at her with his lustful gaze.. he did not see Sidharth gesturing to resume the meeting.. he could not hear his fellow men starting the meet.
He was lost in Shehnaaz.

Everyone could see it.. the Gills were getting pissed seeing him look at their daughter like that..
But the families were very influential therefore they had to control.. one wrong move and everything will backfire on them.

Ali and Kushal's blood was boiling seeing him.. they were hungry to pound on him.

Whereas Sidharth was calm.. deadly calm..

He put his hand on his waist and pulled out his gun which had silencer on it and aimed at the man who was looking at his girl with lust.

He was looking at him like a tiger looks at his prey before attacking..

The man did not even notice Sidharth is holding a gun aiming at him.
Others were so shocked that they could not say anything.

As soon as the man adjusted his pants Sidharth turned of the safety of his gun.

The room was dead silent and the sound of safety turning off caught the attenetion of the prey..

As soon as he looked up a bullet was put in the middle of his eyes.
------------------------------------
Chalo good night:)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

767K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
74.5K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
203K 18.1K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
51.3K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...